My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, me with a couple of slaves of my own," Lynn said. "I'd never considered acquiring my own slaves."

"Don't think about these two for the time being," Master said. "Let me think about this for a couple days. There doesn't seem to be any rush. I know they're planning on getting married on this cruise in a suitably romantic spot. Captain Amundsen was going to perform the ceremony. They were thinking of the Greek Islands, so there's time."

"What does your research say about the general levels of Dominance and submission in the general population?" Lynn asked.

"It doesn't address it in the general population as no studies have been done addressing it overall. Among people who have engaged in what are widely considered to be D/s activities, among women, only four percent have engaged in Dominant activities, and ninety-six percent in submissive. Among men, seventy-five percent have engaged in Dominant and twenty-five percent in submissive activities. This disparity in gender populations is what makes it possible for Dommes to be able to sell their services to humiliate and punish male submissives."

"You mean I could make money humiliating and abusing men? I'd love doing it to my ex-husband. I'd do him for free."

"As far as I can tell, professional Dommes working with men are earning $500 or more an hour, as much or more than psychiatrists earn. They're filling a need and the demand and supply is imbalanced towards demand."

"Is it illegal?"

"Engaging in sex for money is illegal, but if no sex occurred, it shouldn't be illegal, but I'd check state and local laws first."

"That reduces the fun factor for me," Lynn said. "By the way, lady and gentleman, I didn't just use my week in New York to say goodbye to my children and arrange for house sitting. I spent some time researching Dominance and submission for myself, since I was going to be serving as Joshua's apprentice. I was looking at the various toys which could be used to tease slaves and as Joshua covered my hotel stay, I had a lot of money to spend on toys. I have one whole suitcase of nothing but sex toys. I know why Joshua likes to use the Slave Trainer, especially on new slaves, but the opposite types of devices might be beneficial as well."

"What do you mean?" Master asked, intrigued.

"Something which makes slaves cum instead of withholding an orgasm. I didn't know what you had, but tried to make choices based upon what was popular."

"The Slave Trainer can operate in the opposite way and induce orgasms as well as denying them," Master said.

"But it's on the outside of the body and slightly bulkier and uncomfortable to sit on, and louder as a result. One of the things I found was the Lovense Lush 2, which is entirely internal and therefore quieter. It can be controlled from close by with a phone app, or long distance if each of you have the app on your phone. In fact, Lovense has a masculine vibrator called the Max 2 and the two can interact with each other so when one person does something, the other person feels the corresponding sensation on their device. Stroking your cock with a Max 2 causes the woman's Lush to vibrate. As Miranda will have to go back to Washington relatively soon, it would allow you to give her orgasms at long distance, as long as she has her phone on."

"Do you have two of them," Master asked, "as I have two slaves?"

"I do, because I thought it would be fun for Beth and I to be able to give each other pleasure long distance."

"Get both of them and we can try them tonight during dinner," Master said. "I'll gladly pay you for both of them."

"Nonsense, I'll give them both to you. After all, you're giving me a trip around the world and paying me for my time on top of it. I can always buy more. I'm thinking we should send Miranda back to Washington with two or three so she can keep a charged one inside her pussy all the time. I imagine her having an orgasm during some boring ass legislative hearing and shocking her congressional colleagues."

"I won't do anything to embarrass her professionally," Master said.

"Maybe she needs to learn how to control her expressions when she cums," Lynn said.

Master laughed. "Maybe she should."

"Do you have a Hitachi wand or similar?" Lynn asked.

"I do."

"I found some interesting things to do with them," Lynn said. "I can hardly wait to try some of the things I saw. I'll get them now. I'll be back in a New York minute."

Lynn went to her quarters to get her toys. Master said, "Sounds like she has some intriguing ideas for using slaves."

"If it doesn't include orgasm denial, I'm interested," I said.

"Don't be too sure of that," Master said.

What did that mean? Was there a worse punishment than being denied orgasms while kept right on the edge? I'd thought getting caned twenty strokes was better than being on the Slave Trainer for another twenty-four hours. Even though I'd offered to take ten of them, Miranda had apparently thought so too.

Lynn was back soon with two boxes. They looked like they hadn't been opened, but Lynn said they had and both of them charged as she was hoping to use them soon. She opened the box and inside was something which looked like a mouse, a thick body which apparently went inside you with a tail which stayed outside.

"Since the vibrating unit is inside the woman," Lynn was explaining, "it's less than 45 decibels loud. You can be sitting right next to someone and they can't hear it unless it's dead quiet. You can set it so it responds to music, so if you take your slave dancing, it will vibrate in collaboration with the music. On the app, you can create and save an infinite number of different patterns, as well as control it manually by sliding your finger up and down the screen. The on/off button is on the tail so you can turn it off and on while leaving it inside of her."

Master called me over and inserted the mouse portion into my cunt, turned the unit on and started playing with the controls on Lynn's phone. Oh my goodness, was the motor ever powerful. It seemed I could feel the vibrations right up to my breasts, yet she was right about the noise. I couldn't hear it over Lynn's voice, except inside me.

"Master, permission to cum," I moaned.

"Go ahead, cum as often as you like while I learn about it," he replied.

I sighed and climaxed. He kept playing around with it for another ten minutes. He changed vibration patterns, intensity levels, and I orgasmed four more times.

"How long does the battery charge last?" Master asked.

"Two and a half to three hours depending on the intensity of the vibration if running constantly," Lynn said.

"So even without recharging, it should last all the way through supper," Master said thoughtfully.

"Even longer if you're turning it on randomly for five to ten minutes a crack. I think randomly giving your slave pleasure instead of running it constantly would be more fun."

Should I complain? I didn't want to; it felt too good. I hadn't cum this hard since the last time I was fucked in the cunt. Finally, Master turned it off but he left it inside me, only the pink tail visible.

"You'll be serving dinner tonight as well as Miranda," Master told me. "You need to go to the dining room and prepare for dinner. You have my permission to cum during your dinner service. Lynn, would you do me a favor and take her there. If Miranda is already there, slip the other Lush into her. I have a couple more things to do. I'm definitely downloading the app onto my phone and I'll give you control of one tonight, while I take the other."

"Yes, Master," I said. Lynn simply took the leash from Master and hooked it to my collar and I followed her to the dining room.

When we got there, Miranda was completing Reggie's blow job for her dinner service training. Ethan and Edgar were seated already, so they must have participated in her training. They were avidly watching Miranda consume Reggie's entire cock. I looked and saw Miranda's thighs were wet, so I imagined she'd been prodded quite successfully. I immediately started setting the table, ignoring the little tableau. It was none of my business. I didn't even look when Reggie grunted enthusiastically and I knew he was cumming. I had trained Miranda well and knew she'd have no problem swallowing his cum.

When Miranda was done with Reggie, Lynn took her aside and inserted the other Lush inside her, turning it on briefly to ensure it worked. Both of the men watched with interest as it was pushed inside and afterward, at the tail dangling from her pussy. Lynn was nice enough to warn Miranda that it would be turned on several times while she was serving supper and to make sure it didn't cause her to spill food or damage china. I suppose I had to be alert for the same. It wasn't just someone sliding a finger up my pussy or my ass, or grabbing a breast; I could be several feet away from everyone and the thing could go off inside me. Tonight looked like it would be very enjoyable, if they left it on long enough for me to cum.

The table was set, the food arrived in covered dishes. The others began arriving for the meal scheduled at 1830. Reggie opened a couple bottles of wine. Miranda was told she was serving the side starting with the Captain at the end, then Ethan, Edgar, and including Lynn at the one end. I had the side with Hannah, Leo, Pierre and Master opposite the Captain. Angelique was kneeling at Hannah's side.

I was pouring water for Master the first time the Lush went off, and I was so startled, I spilled some of the water on the tablecloth. Thankfully, it wasn't wine, or it might have ruined it. Master didn't even have his phone in his hand. The vibrations were so powerful, I was frozen in place. Then, it started vibrating harder. I looked up and saw Lynn smiling at me at the other end of the table, her finger sliding over the surface, realized she had control of mine, not Master. I felt my fluids starting to run down my leg already and the meal had just started. The vibrations ended and I took a deep breath and continued pouring for the others.

Trying to keep an eye on Lynn, or her phone so I could be prepared for the next time, didn't stop me from starting when Pierre ran a hand up my leg, and tasting the liquids leaking from me. I was prepared when Hannah licked my breast as I leaned over with her salad, but not for when the Lush began vibrating again. I climaxed, moaning, the double stimulation to my sensitive nipples and pussy too much. Lynn wasn't even holding her phone, damn it.

Dishes clattered on the other side of the table. I looked up and Miranda was frozen, shaking, her face a mask of ecstasy as Captain Amundsen stroked her clit. His salad dish had dropped the last couple inches and salad was scattered around the plate on the table. Mine hadn't turned off yet. I was rapidly approaching another orgasm, one rapidly precipitated when Lynn touched my clit, gently squeezing the tiny bud. It didn't stop until after the Lush stopped again, Hannah stopped sucking a nipple and Lynn quit touching my clit, licking her fingers after.

Miranda was told to apologize to Captain Amundsen for dropping his salad by sucking his cock to completion, so she was soon on her knees on the deck with his cock extracted from his pants, bobbing over his lap. Reggie was smiling as he cleaned up the dropped plate and gave the Captain a different one. But if Lynn hadn't picked up her phone, that meant Master was controlling mine and Miranda's. I glanced at him and he smiled at me, phone in hand. His finger was moving over the surface, but mine wasn't changing, so he had to be playing with Miranda at the moment, and indeed, she stopped sucking momentarily as another powerful orgasm swept through her.

Suddenly, I realized either of them could control both of us, confirmed when my vibrations stopped again, and Lynn still wasn't holding her phone. From that moment on, I realized I couldn't watch both of them as they were at opposite ends of the table, so I might have no warning when it went off. Captain Amundsen was grunting and Miranda swallowing rapidly to keep up with the volume of sperm flooding her mouth.

I prepared myself to somehow ignore it when the vibrations started. I was a trained sex slave, I could do this. It didn't stop me from cumming five more times. Miranda wasn't so lucky. She ended up licking Lynn for spilling her soup, sucking Ethan when pouring his wine and Edgar when she spilled his dessert into his lap. Miranda definitely required more training and I was sure Lynn and Master would give it to her.

The meal over, the dishes cleared and the guests all sipping the last of their wine or water, Master said, "I'm thinking of two numbers between one and a hundred. The closest to the first number will fuck Miranda over the table, the one closest to the second will fuck Beth. You'll need to remove the toys in their cunts first, but replace them when you're done. Begin."

Everyone, including Reggie and Angelique, picked a number. Pierre guessed the one closest to my number, nine, by picking ten. Ethan got the closest to Miranda's twenty-six by guessing thirty-one. Both Miranda and I were bent over the table, looking at each other. I watched Master leave just before Pierre removed my Lush and plunged inside my sopping pussy. I climaxed immediately. The rest of them stayed to watch the two slaves get fucked. Angelique was licking her Mistress, Lynn was chatting with Captain Amundsen, Miranda and I were cumming, over and over.

It was fifteen minutes before they were both finished. Table napkins were used to clean us up afterward. Reggie gave both slaves plates of food that had been kept warm in a warming oven and salads kept cool in a small refrigerator. Lynn waited while we ate, still talking to the Captain. The others left except for Reggie who worked on clean up. Our meal over, Reggie disappeared with all the dishes stacked on the carts. Lynn inserted our Lush devices and fastened leads to our collars, taking us back to Master's cabin.

"Beth, hand me your phone," Master said.

I handed him my phone and he put an app on it.

"You're to keep your phone on at all times, with this app running in the background. It allows me to turn on your Lush from anywhere. For now, you may put on your shoes and go down to the gym," Master said. "Expect your Lush to go on at irregular intervals while you're exercising. Return here when you're done. Miranda, you proved yourself to be very clumsy tonight. It's a good thing we weren't using the fine china or you would have broken two pieces. You'll be undergoing more punishment for your carelessness, and more training."

"Yes, Master," we both replied.

I put on my shoes while Miranda was put over Master's lap and spanked with his hand. It wasn't particularly hard. I left for the gym. All the while I fired my gun on the range, and ran on the treadmill, I could expect to have my Lush turn on and off at random intervals. Most of the time, I climaxed. Some of the time I didn't, but was left craving another orgasm. I still managed to get in a good hard workout over the next two hours.

Returning to Master's quarters, I found Master working at his desk. Miranda was secured, spread-eagled and face up, to the bed, her head towards the foot. Master told me to take a quick shower and return. Doing as he bid, I returned and he had me mount Miranda in a sixty-nine and for us to start licking one another. When I did, I saw Miranda now had a butt plug in her ass, so her bottom was being prepared for anal sex. I started licking and Master turned the Lush on again, for both of us, leaving it on. He climbed on the bed behind me and pushed into my ass.

Between the Lush buzzing in my cunt, his cock in my ass and Miranda licking my clit, I began climaxing and it never really stopped until the Lush died and Master jetted his sperm far up my bum. Miranda and I were both exhausted when it was over. I was lying limply over her with my arms still wrapped around Miranda after he pulled out of me. I could feel his cum leaking from my bottom. Master ordered Miranda to clean me up while he cleaned himself. I felt her tongue lapping around my pussy and back door, gathering any which leaked out before my anal ring closed again. His cock clean, Master released Miranda's bonds, collected the vibrators from both of us, washed them and put them on the chargers.

"I want you two to stay like this tonight," Master ordered. "Every time either of you wakes up, you'll begin licking the other one's cunt until you both orgasm. This is to continue until I tell you otherwise. Try to keep down the noise so I can sleep."

"Yes, sir," we replied.

We curled around each other, our head resting on a thigh with our heads between the others legs. We both fell asleep quickly, but for the rest of the night, every time one of us woke up enough to realize where we were, a tongue would dart out, begin caressing feminine folds, waking the other and we'd lick until we orgasmed, then fall asleep again. As you might expect, neither of us got a lot of sleep, but Master didn't wake us until 0745. Since we had no orders to the contrary yet, and we were awake, we began licking again. I had three more orgasms before Master told us to stop and took us back to the sundeck where the crew and a pillory awaited us. Realizing Master had allowed us more orgasms to prepare us for our caning, I was thankful.

******

Master announced to the crew, "Miranda earned twenty strokes with the cane for lying to me. Beth offered to take half of those herself. We'll begin the punishment with Miranda. Edgar, please fasten Miranda in the stocks."

Miranda was placed in the stocks, bent over. A spreader bar was placed on her ankles and the ends of the bar locked to the deck to keep her feet locked into place.

"I'm going to demonstrate how to cane someone on Miranda, and then Lynn will cane you, Beth. I know if Lynn doesn't have quite the control I do, you'll be able to accept it better. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Lynn, I need you to pay very close attention as I cane Miranda. You will then do Beth, and I don't want her hurt more than necessary. Do you understand?"

"I do, Joshua."

Master showed Lynn the cane. It was made up of many smaller, flexible pieces of rattan or bamboo, laced or tied together.

"This cane is capable of breaking skin, Lynn, quite badly, so you don't want to strike anyone too hard with it. It's kind of long, and hard to test on yourself, though I suggest you try it against your calf first. The easiest way to tell how bad you're hitting someone is by the stripes you leave on someone. It should leave a red welt, but you don't want the welts to bleed. So you start off light, lighter than you expect might be needed, and check the mark you leave.

"If you get a nice stinger, you'll feel the welt. There should be no more than a few red flecks right under the skin. If you left no welt, it wasn't hard enough. If you leave more than a few red flecks, it's too hard. Skin which is already welted might begin to bleed if you strike it again, so spread all the stripes apart. You may strike from the top of the buttocks here," he indicated the spot on Miranda's ass, "to the bottom of her thighs here," touching her about three inches above the knee joint. "This is your only strike zone. Manuel, our medic, is standing by to put a soothing cream on them when we're done," he said.

"If I might make a suggestion to Miranda, sir, I have something which might help," I said.

"What is it, Beth?"

"Miranda, the first time I was caned, I was holding my breath against the pain and passed out. The best thing to do is short panting breaths like you're supposed to use when giving birth. Don't think about the pain. Let it wash through you. Think of something pleasant like all the orgasms you had last night. Think of your next fucking."