My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master nodded thoughtfully. "I see your point. Do what you can. Have Manuel check your welts out while you're there."

"He may wish to give me more, sir, after I tell them what I've done."

"Go on then."

I went out the door and handed Jake my leash and he led me to sick bay. He was remarkably gentle in feeling me up, mostly touching my breasts and pussy and leaving my sore bottom alone. Given another minute, I was sure he would have made me cum.

Jake left, licking his fingers and I knocked on the sick bay door.

Sherry opened the door and invited me in.

"Do we need to check your caning welts?" Manuel asked. "Why don't you hop on the table and I'll take a closer look."

"Master did want them checked, but before I do that, I have to apologize to both of you and beg your forgiveness."

"Why?" Sherry asked. "We thoroughly enjoyed your visit and your instruction. Both of us were very happy with what you taught us."

"Because the survey is confidential, and while I didn't reveal any of the results to anyone, I noticed something in the results which I passed along when I shouldn't have without consulting with both of you first."

"What did you tell and who did you tell?" Sherry asked, looking angry.

"One of the things my survey has helped me determine, is how submissive or Dominant someone is. Sherry, you tested out as quite submissive. One of the most submissive scores I've seen and I was wondering if I should speak to you and Manuel about it because it might cause problems in your marriage, and since you're Master's employees, I wondered if I should say something to him before it caused problems on the ship, especially as everyone is going to be together a whole year."

Manuel and Sherry looked at one another. "What kind of problems?" Manuel asked.

"I assumed Sherry didn't realize how submissive she was and seeing three other submissives running around the ship might bring out her own submissive tendencies and she would seek someone to be a Dominant to her."

"So?" Sherry asked. "I might ask Manuel to play some Dominant/submissive games with me and it would be a problem how?"

"Manuel himself doesn't test in the Dominant range. While he might play some games with you, he's not a Dominant and he'll never feel comfortable being one, which at some point, might cause you to seek out another Dominant, thereby fucking up your marriage. While they may be games to him, they wouldn't be games to you. You'd want something more."

They both looked at me with something approaching astonishment. Manuel was the first to speak.

"God, it seems like you've been peeking into our bedroom."

"It's already started?" I asked.

"Sherry has been asking me to tie her to the bed and wear a collar and keep her naked in our quarters. She's asked me to spank her."

"And how did you feel when you were doing these things?" I asked.

"Uncomfortable. Uneasy."

Sherry asked, "Really? Uncomfortable?"

"Yes."

"I thought you'd like to have a naked slave girl?"

"I like you naked. I always like you naked, but I'm not comfortable with the tying and spanking and the collars and stuff. I wasn't raised to treat women that way."

Sherry looked back at me. "Why did you want to tell us?"

"Because I knew he'd be unsettled with treating you as a submissive. In fact, he's a little on the submissive side himself. Not as much as you, but he'd probably be happier worshiping you than having you submit to him. If you were unaware of your own tendencies, your marriage would be good, but when they started to seep into your consciousness, it would likely cause issues. You wouldn't find your Master in Manuel."

"What are we supposed to do?" Sherry asked.

"Like any other married couple, you can undergo counseling and reach compromises, the same as with any other issue, be it monetary, the in-laws, or whatever."

"But you're saying Manuel could never accept my submissiveness."

"Not really. He can play those games with you and he could probably play act part of the time and give you some of what you seek on a part time basis, but it would be unhealthy for him to do it on a full time basis as it's not within his personality. He would have to accept doing it some of the time to make you happy and you'd have to accept he couldn't do it all the time to please you. I did have another possible solution in mind for you, but it's pretty extreme."

"What is it?" Manuel asked.

"Since both of you are on the submissive side of the scale, both of you could submit to a third party Dominant."

"I'm not fucking a man nor do I want Sherry fucking another man, especially if we're married."

"I didn't think you would. You're not submissive enough to be a cuckold nor homosexual or even bisexual. My suggestion would be for you both to submit to a woman. Obviously, both of you would have to agree to fucking her in addition to fucking each other. I assume she would also want you to fuck others of her acquaintance, but in your Slave Agreement, you could specify it only be other women."

"What made you think I'd want to fuck other women or want Manuel to fuck them?" Sherry asked.

"Well, you have a level of submissiveness which would indicate you're more interested in submission than the sex of the Dominant, especially if you could still be with Manuel, who I can tell you love a great deal. You had no problem with my giving you pleasure and it's only a tiny step more to making it mutual. Nor did you have a problem with my sucking Manuel's cock. It was for a specific goal, but it didn't seem to bother you. The goal would be different; to allow you your submissive tendencies while being able to remain in love with and be with Manuel. He wouldn't have to be a Dominant, and could satisfy his mildly submissive side while not having to tolerate his wife having sex with other men, if he's willing to allow you sex with other women he himself could have sex with. He didn't particularly care if I gave you an oral orgasm, so I'm thinking he wouldn't have as much antipathy to you fucking a woman as he would a man."

They looked at each other again.

"It's a big change in your relationship and you obviously need to talk about it and perhaps you can make the necessary sacrifices in your life to coexist without doing so, but I think Sherry really wants to submit and the slaves she's seeing on the ship is making her feelings stronger. I'm only sorry I didn't speak to you about it first, but I did think I should say something to my Master for the good morale of the crew."

"Why tell Lynn?" Sherry asked.

"I was actually thinking of her as your potential Mistress," I said.

"Why her?" Manuel said.

"She's unencumbered by any other relationship and is comfortable having sex with either men or women which is what you'd need for yourselves, plus she's on board for the duration of the cruise and lives in New York the rest of the time."

Their eyes found each other again.

"Anyway. I'm sorry and if you feel I should be punished, speak to Master. I'm sure he'll accommodate your need to see me disciplined."

"We'll think about it. You've certainly given us a lot to think about."

I got ready to leave.

"Do you want us to check out your bottom?" Manuel asked. "We can put some more cream on it."

"Perhaps you could check it, but Sherry could put on the cream," I said, smiling.

"Are you trying to see if I'm willing to touch a woman sexually?" Sherry said.

I shrugged. "Whatever you think is best."

Manuel had me lie down and put a visor on with a light and magnifiers for his eyes. He checked each one of my welts, poking and prodding me as he did. He said they looked okay, considering.

"You'd really like to be punished like Beth was today?" Manuel asked Sherry.

"I know it was painful," she said, "but you saw how Miranda climaxed when you got near her pussy with the cream and how wet Beth was when her punishment was over, so it was also exciting to them. Joshua rarely uses a cane. Most of the time, you can't see anything after a few hours. You saw how I jumped you as soon as we got down here. Maybe it makes me weird or strange or damn kinky, but seeing it is making me all hot and bothered."

Manuel handed the cream to Sherry who applied some to each of the welts, then let her other hand wander a little, testing the wetness of my pussy and my pucker, making me squirm. She didn't get me off though, stopping before I climaxed. I moaned in frustration.

"You don't have your Master's permission to cum, do you?" Sherry asked when I tried to recapture her fingers with my needy cunt.

"No."

"Too bad. I would have made you orgasm."

She licked my pussy juices off her fingers and sent me on my way. I probably deserved that. It was lunch time, and I found Kelly coming to lunch.

"Can you take me back to my Master?" I asked.

"Sure."

She grabbed my leash and took me back to Master's quarters. Lynn and Miranda were back.

"Kelly, instead of feeling up Beth for a minute, how would you like to be licked by Miranda until you cum several times?" Master asked.

"Is that a joke?"

"I don't joke about the use of my slaves. We're actually trying to improve her rug munching skills. She needs the practice."

"I like to have a little privacy for my sex."

"Use Beth's room. Miranda, if you can't make Kelly cum five times in fifteen minutes, starting now, I'm going to put you in the Slave Trainer for another three hours, since I can't spank you anymore today." He started a timer on his watch. "Kelly, let me know how well she did."

Miranda was already dragging Kelly into my room, not wanting to waste a second of time. She was tugging Kelly's shirt up trying to get her ready faster. The door closed.

"How did your discussion with Manuel and Sherry go?" Master asked.

"It seems Sherry has already been asking Manuel to tie her down, spank her and put a collar on her in their quarters, plus keep her naked there. I told them to talk things over to see what kind of solution they could work out for themselves. I did mention a third party Dominant like Lynn might be a possibility for them. They're thinking about it."

Master shook his head. "What am I going to do with you, Beth?"

"Whatever you please. I am your sex slave, Master."

He laughed. "It's time for lunch but we'll wait to see how Miranda does. After that, Lynn can take you down to the gym where Ethan will be giving you the abbreviated lecture and class for scuba lessons, preparatory to diving for the first time this afternoon. Which reminds me, you're going to need this if you go diving."

He handed me a box, wrapped and with a bow. I opened it and found a TAG-Heuer dive watch. It was gorgeous.

I threw my arms around him and thanked him, kissing him multiple times.

"Slow down. You still need to wear your Apple Watch to keep up with your schedule, but you can't wear it diving, so put this on anytime you scuba."

"Yes, Master, thank you."

Lynn was kind of excited to think she might get her own slaves, so she was talking a lot to Master about what it would mean to her if she acquired her own. Master tried to tell her not to get ahead of herself. No one knew what Manuel and Sherry were going to do. Besides, Lynn hadn't even met them yet and didn't know if they'd be compatible with her, even if they were interested.

Master's timer went off and he went and knocked on my door. "Times up in there. Stop now."

"We'll be out in a second," Miranda shouted. "Kelly's putting her clothes back on."

Fifteen seconds later, they came out, Kelly tucking her shirt in.

"It doesn't take you long to dress," Master said.

"I started getting dressed two minutes ago," Kelly said. "She hit five well before you called time. I thought about going for six, but if you'd made her stop before she finished, I would have been left hanging. Besides, six is just greedy and I am hungry. Hungrier now, in fact."

Master laughed. Kelly patted Miranda on the cheek before she left. "Thanks, Congresswoman, for licking my black cunt," she said and went out the door, whistling. Miranda blushed so red. Nice for the sex slave to be reminded she was a member of Congress who'd just licked a black woman's cunt.

Instead of laughing, I knelt at Miranda's feet.

"Miranda, I need to apologize to you and beg for your forgiveness," I said.

"Whatever for?"

"The situation you're in now; it's my fault. I'm so sorry for what I did."

"What did you do?" Confusion writ large on her face.

"The survey you took for me. I didn't realize it at the time I designed it, but one of things it allows me to do is determine if a person is submissive or Dominant, whether they even know they are or not. When I entered your results in my computer, I realized you were submissive and I told Master about it. Then, to test my theory you were submissive, I helped devise the plan Master used to enslave you. From the conversations we held, I felt you were unhappy with your life and desired the simplicity afforded by submission. I should have spoken to you first and let you make the decision on your own. If you feel I must be punished, I understand completely. Please forgive me."

Miranda was silent for a long time. I saw a full gamut of emotions crossing her face, from anger to victimization.

"What conversations? When?"

"When we had to spend the day hidden in your quarters and you took the survey in Port Canaveral with the NASA and Space-X people aboard. As I recall, you said things like 'It must be nice to be without a care in the world except who you're having sex with next.' You also complained about what a snake pit Washington was, and how you had to be constantly on guard and wary. You sounded very unhappy with your life and given you were so submissive, I thought you could be happier than you were. Still, I should have talked to you first without discussing it with Master."

She looked at Master. "You used this slave's research to turn me into one?"

"Can it, Miranda. At any time, you could have stopped. You didn't have to strip in the spa, agree to eat naked, get tied to the bed, or lick Angelique's cunt. When I told you not to cum or you'd get punished in front of my entire crew, I expected you to start laughing, or at least get angry. At every stage, I had a few jokes for how I was just teasing you and it didn't mean anything, but you ate it up. You can't tell me you haven't been happier. I see it all the time. You came out of that room with Kelly positively busting with pride you'd made her cum five times in fifteen minutes."

Miranda looked shocked, then laughed. "I did, didn't I. Never licked a woman's cunt before a few days ago, and happier than a pig in a mud wallow that I could lick her so well now. You're right. I've been delirious the last couple days. Beth sure had me nailed. I keep thinking of you continuing to control me when I go back to Washington and I get tingly all over. For the first time in months, I look forward to being there because I know you'll be controlling my personal life. I forgive you, Beth. In fact, there's nothing to forgive because I am much happier than I was."

"Thank you, Miss Miranda."

"Let's eat, Master," Miranda said. "All your fucking today has me hungry enough to eat a horse."

"Perhaps you should suck my cock first?"

"Perhaps I should, Master." She knelt down and retrieved it from his trousers and looked up at her Master's face the whole time she devoured his cock.

******