My Voyage of Submission Ch. 19

Story Info
Felicity Sadiq asks to submit, Yasmine takes Master.
21.8k words
4.85
5.6k
4

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,607 Followers

Police investigate the two Pakistani men who held slaves. They die in jail. A freed slave helps narrow down Mahmoud's location. Felicity Sadiq chooses to submit to her husband. They are given some general guidelines to follow after Beth convinces Dr. Sadiq to accept her submission. The ship begins cruising to Norway. This chapter contains oral, anal, group and lesbian sex. There is no COVID-19 or STD's in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

My Voyage of Submission, Ch 19 - A Surprise

I was getting ready to go to the mess the next morning when Dr. Sadiq stopped me.

"What did you do to my wife?"

"I didn't do anything to your wife, sir. What's happened to her?"

"Are you saying you didn't tell her to ask me to take complete control of her?"

"No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying I didn't cause her to want to say that. She wanted to say something to you and I told her it might be appropriate to ask in that way."

"Are you saying my wife wants to be a submissive?"

"Yes, and she wants you to be her Dominant."

"Why would she want that?"

"I would say it's in her nature."

"Why would she never say anything about this before?"

"Because she didn't think she could ask based upon your faith and occupation. Doesn't mean she didn't want to before now, but didn't feel she could express it to you."

"Why ask now?"

"I suspect because of her awareness of knowing what you were speaking to me about."

"What was done to those women was criminal."

"Of course it was. You do know some women have rape fantasies, don't you? You've been exposed to this in your education?"

"Yes."

"It doesn't mean women want to be raped. It's a fantasy about not having control, of someone else having control over them, forcing them to do things they don't want to do, or secretly wish they could do. Submission is a similar fantasy. Your wife fantasizes about losing control to someone else. She wants you to take control of her."

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Well, my religion, of course. So much of Dominant/submissive relationships is haram."

"I don't know enough about Islam to say much in regards to your faith and what is allowed and not allowed, but let's say for the moment I do. Since any true D/s relationship is based upon the rules that they make for each other, is there anything prohibiting the two of you from making rules which follow the dictates of the Qur'an? For instance, let's say that it was absolutely forbidden for a husband to strike his wife. I know that isn't true, but let's say it is. Then in your relationship, you would prohibit corporal punishment. Instead of striking her, you would practice orgasm denial instead. Or you could make her stand quietly in a corner. If it were forbidden she wear a collar, you could give her other jewelry or objects which would signify her submission instead. Something which could go under her clothing, like a belly chain or ankle chain. You make up the rules together, so make up rules following the dictates of your faith.

"Any rules you agree on together ensures her safety and the ability to stop anything with which either of you is uncomfortable. She has a safe word. She's not like the involuntary slaves we've freed. She can stop it at any time she wishes. So can you for that matter. It allows both of you to explore fantasies without harm to the other.

"The sex isn't an issue. She's allowed sex with her husband. I don't believe tying or binding is prohibited as long as it's not used for something else which would be forbidden. Keeping her naked in your house isn't forbidden. The very concept of harems is Islamic if I'm not mistaken. Exposing herself outside the house is. Islam, to the best of my knowledge, wishes women to be subservient to their husbands, for the males of the family to be in charge of the family. She merely wants to take this one step further. What did you feel when she knelt at your feet asking you to be her Master?"

He didn't respond, by which I took it to mean he reacted like most males reacted. He got an erection, but was too polite to say so in mixed company.

"Something else which you might want to consider. If there are any things in your marriage which result in marital discord, those things will now be gone. If she's willing to be your submissive, she's turning over to your control all subjects which could be points of contention in your marriage. While most Dominants prefer to use their power to increase the nakedness of their sub, the opposite is also true. If she sometimes wears something which you think is too revealing, you have only to pick out her clothes for her. She should wear what you wish her to wear without argument. If there are certain foods you wish cooked, order them cooked. Household chores which she resists doing, order them done. Your control exists outside of the bedroom as well as in it.

"Let me put it another way, Dr. Sadiq. I came across this in my research into submission, by someone known as Madam Michele. I don't know if she got it somewhere else or made it up. She said, 'Being a submissive has never been about being powerless. It's about a conscious decision to gift that power to the person you deem most worthy of it.' By asking you to be her Master, Felicity has deemed you worthy of relinquishing that power to you. She knows you would never willingly harm her or do something to make her regret giving you that power over her. She's telling you she trusts you to take care of her. I don't believe that's a bad thing in a marital relationship. The only thing you need to determine is what that relationship looks like in order to comply with your faith. Everything else is meaningless. What did you tell her when she asked?"

"I was shocked and disturbed she would ask me. I was angered and thought it evil she'd even consider such a thing. I rejected the very notion of it."

"I'm sure part of the reason you felt that way is because you immediately thought of other D/s relationships you may be aware of. It doesn't have to be one of those. She's not asking a stranger to take control. She's asking her husband. You would be setting the parameters of your relationship. You would be helping to ensure that relationship did not violate your religious concerns. You seem to be a man of high moral character. Nothing you do has to violate the tenets of your morality. Perhaps you're right and it would be impossible to do under the Qur'an. Is there any reason you couldn't try to establish rules for yourselves which were not haram? Why not consider what those rules would be and see if it's possible for you to accept your wife's submission? She clearly wishes to give it to you."

"You make it sound very enticing."

"It certainly could be. Excuse me, I must eat before the police arrive."

I hoped I'd given him reason to consider Felicity's submission. She seemed like a beautiful woman who would make a delicious slave. A man would be lucky to have such a woman subservient to him.

******

The Scotland Yard detectives were ferried over at nine. A number of things had already occurred by the time they arrived. In searching the residences of the two men in London, two more slaves had been found, one at each. The other two slaves were not Pakistani. One was another of Mahmoud's victims, the other Chinese. I suppose it's hard to pretend one is a niece and another a ward if neither was from Pakistan. They didn't even speak Urdu fluently, although they spoke smatterings of both English and Urdu, enough to follow the commands of their Masters.

Both of the detectives spoke Urdu because the large Pakistani population in London frequently required a facility in that language, so Doctor Sadiq's translation skills were not required for their statements, but he helped soothe the women as they were questioned. Sahar actually sat in on the questioning because she provided a calming influence on the two. She'd been looking after them since their Masters were arrested, conversing through the iPads. Since she didn't speak Urdu, it wasn't as if she would be overhearing confidential information and they were much calmer with her present. Since Master's cabin offered the most privacy and room, the questioning was being done there.

While her husband was busy, Felicity sought me out.

"What did you say to my husband?" she asked.

"About what?"

"When I spoke to him last night about the topic you and I discussed, he was angry and upset. He refused to have sex with me, turning on his side with his back to me. He seemed to blame you for my 'perverted desires'. He got up early and when he came back to the room, he was insatiable. After climaxing, he even had me suck his cock, which he very seldom allows me to do, then made love again. He was like a changed man from last night. He told me he'd speak to me later about my desire to be his submissive. I can't imagine he could change that much over the course of the night without speaking to someone about it. I thought perhaps it was you since he was so angry and now he's not."

"We did speak this morning early. I just told him your relationship did not have to be like what he assumed a Dominant/submissive relationship was like. Between the two of you, you could set rules and guidelines which would keep you from violating the laws of Islam and the Qur'an."

"Whatever you said worked wonderfully. I feel like we're going to enter a wonderful new part of my marriage and I'm so happy."

"May the blessings of Allah make your marriage stronger and deepen your love for one another."

"Thank you."

******

Both of the women were questioned for over two hours by the detectives, getting as many details as possible. Master was not present as he didn't speak the language anyway. He asked that they share any details which might help end the human trafficking with Representative Ward, his wife.

When they finished, Dr. Sadiq showed evidence he'd been weeping. The two detectives, more accustomed to hearing about and investigating brutal crimes, hadn't been crying, but they weren't exactly ecstatic either. Sahar hadn't understood what was said, so she looked much as she always did, hard as steel, but not as brittle.

A place had been found for the four slaves with someone who'd look after them until the trial. Master told the detectives they had to be sure whoever tended to them was of the highest moral character because the slaves would likely do whatever they were ordered to do, no holds barred.

"Did you get everything you needed?" Master asked as the Inspectors got ready to leave, the two women accompanied by a female officer who spoke the language.

"We hoped to get more information about the place where they were held and trained to pass to Pakistani authorities. All they knew was that it was in the mountains someplace."

"Why not speak to Isam Rasheed? From what we were told last night, he visited the place on multiple occasions and should know exactly where it is. Might help shut the whole Pakistani human trafficking ring down."

The two inspectors glanced at each other.

"They're both dead, aren't they?" I said.

"How did you know?" one asked.

"Because every time we seem to get close to uncovering who's behind this, the links to those in charge are killed. It happened in France as well. A man who might have known more about the upper echelons of the trafficking ring was killed in police custody."

"Do you know if anyone in Scotland Yard informed Interpol?" Master asked.

"I don't know. Why?"

"We suspect someone in Interpol is providing information to the Human Traffickers. We don't know who, but we and my wife's House Committee have stopped communicating with Interpol until we find out. You might want to do the same, at least in regards to Human Trafficking. How were they killed?"

"Poison. A fairly delayed sort. Apparently, they could have been given the poison any time since they were arrested last night until an hour before they were found dead. It's been hard pinning down who might have administered the stuff."

"How are the women going to be supported now. Do they become government wards?" Master asked.

"For the time being. The British assets of the two men have been frozen. Eventually, I suspect they'll be compensated for their slavery from those assets."

"Please let me know if they need financial or any other type of assistance. I don't want them slipping through the cracks somewhere. Perhaps Dr. Sadiq could look in on them occasionally and provide me with news of their progress to a more normal life. I feel somewhat responsible for their well being now."

"Why?"

"Because we've uncovered so many of them and know how much they've all suffered. Also, we've been working to find Mahmoud's hideout. If at all possible, we'd like to speak to the slave who was taken in Africa. We're hoping we can get additional information from her about where his headquarters are. She might be able to add another piece to the puzzle. The American government is extremely interested in finding the man. He kidnapped and ransomed a Peace Corps volunteer a few months back, plus we've already rescued five of his other slaves. We can speak to her at Scotland Yard if necessary."

"We might be able to work something out. The Home Secretary has asked us to help all we can."

"I appreciate it inspector."

They nodded and Dr. Sadiq gave them each one of his cards. Ateefah hugged both of the freed slaves and spoke quietly in Urdu to them. I don't know what they said, but both women looked somewhat happier when they left.

"What did she tell them?" I asked Dr. Sadiq.

"She told them there are still good people in the world and it was possible someone would love them and marry them."

"As soon as the boat returns," Master said, "I'll see to it you and your wife gets home"

"Mr. Greenbriar, exactly how many women do you Dominate, besides your wife and Beth?"

There was a sudden silence. We all looked at each other. Felicity looked surprised. She hadn't known.

"You're not denying it, I see."

"I don't want to treat you like an idiot," Master said.

"So how many?"

"Four. In addition to Miranda and Beth, Francesca and Belle, also submit to me. What gave it away. Did Beth say something?"

"So, a small harem yourself. Beth didn't say a word. There's a lot of subtle body language between you, denoting deference, let's say. I could see more of it between the three of you, but there was some interplay towards other females. It made me wonder if there weren't more. Why don't we have a seat someplace so we can speak with some privacy."

"My cabin?"

"That would be fine."

"Some refreshments, perhaps."

"Hot tea for both Felicity and myself."

"Beth, please see to it. Bring a pot."

"Yes, Master." No point in hiding anything now. Felicity looked at me differently.

I hurried to the galley. They had a hot water dispenser there which could provide near boiling water at any time. I got a large pot and the best tea Pierre recommended, bringing it, milk, sugar, lemon and several cups on a tray up to Master's cabin. Miranda and Master were seated speaking to Dr. and Mrs. Sadiq, talking over what appeared to be inconsequential matters at the moment. I poured tea for everyone who wanted some, then had a seat myself, wondering what would happen.

After everyone was served, Master leaned back appraising Dr. Sadiq. "What did you wish to talk about, Doctor?"

"Can you tell me about your situation? Your involvement with one another?"

"Before we open up with you, could you tell us what you plan to do with the information? Will it be splashed in the tabloids and ruin my wife's career? I have no concern for myself. I've been a Dominant for over fifteen years and I'm sure a lot of people know, and it wouldn't affect my business much. Some people might even respect me more, but I do highly regard Miranda's reputation and her political career."

"Oh, no, this information is for me only. I don't intend to reveal it to anyone. Let's say my wife made an unusual request last night and I'm trying to sort through my feelings on the matter."

Master then told his part of the story, when he became involved in Dominance and why, having run through several submissives over the span of fifteen years, putting an ad in the paper to acquire another for this trip round the world. He then turned it over to me.

I explained being at a loss for a topic for my thesis, seeing the ad, thinking I'd like to investigate submission, which had less research done on it than Dominants had received, applying for the position and training for it for two weeks and being accepted as Master's submissive.

"I was giving a vast number of surveys to Dominants and submissives to correlate their responses and noticed that I could predict where a normal person who'd never engaged in these behaviors might fall personally; submissive, Dominant, switch or none of them. I noticed the results first in Representative Ward, who'd come on a secret vacation with Master because single women in politics aren't allowed to behave like normal people. She showed as very submissive. She became Master's second submissive on our trip. Master asked me to marry him and I told him Miranda was a far superior choice as a wife. Essentially, her submission was over if she wasn't, plus their marriage made for better politics. I, on the other hand, could continue as Master's submissive with the agreement of his wife, where she never could if not married to him."

"You gave up the possibility of marriage so Miranda could marry and remain submissive?"

"Marriage itself was not important. I loved him and got to remain with him. I cared for Miranda and could see how happy she was as Master's submissive. I didn't want to spoil that for her. The other two were added later and I suppose I'm responsible for them as well as I first met Francesca while in training for my application. Belle was her submissive first, and Francesca came with Belle to receive additional training for Belle and herself. When Francesca decided she was also a submissive to Dominant men, she became Master's third submissive with Belle attached to Master through her."

"Are you all happy? Does it make any difference to you that Joshua has four of you?"

"I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life," I replied, "not that I was unhappy before, but I feel fulfilled in a way I never felt before. I was initially supposed to remain as a submissive for one year to complete my research, but I've bonded to Master for the balance of my life. My thesis advisor, Professor Kline, thought I was unbalanced when I told him and he came to observe me for two weeks. Not only did he find I have a very rewarding and positive relationship, but he and his wife entered into their own Dominant/submissive relationship after observing mine.

"I actually approached him and his wife about taking Yasmine on as a submissive because she wants to remain submissive to somebody nicer than her old owner. He didn't believe it was possible for him to do considering his career and position in a rather parochial college town. I love my sister slaves and as I've disclosed to you, don't mind sex with women, even enjoying it as much as sex with my Master. I believe my willingness to share sex with some of the freed slaves has helped them to overcome some of the trauma they experienced. To the best of my knowledge all the women submissive to Master feel the same. We don't begrudge our sister slaves relationships to Master, or anyone else for that matter. We have no need for a conventional, exclusive relationship to one person."

"What about you, Joshua? How do you feel about them having sex with others?"

"I've never been in love with any of my previous submissives. I didn't intend to form permanent relationships with any of them, so whoever else they had sex with didn't matter to me. It was of no consequence. Beth is the first woman I've loved and is the ideal submissive. Her having sex with other women was still of no consequence, but she's the first one I cared whether she had sex with other men. It was more meaningful and more painful emotionally when she did. The moment I accepted her as my submissive, I knew my life had changed forever. I was afraid of how I felt for her, how weak I felt around her.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,607 Followers