All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 19'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Mike_SxMike_Sxover 2 years ago

Another great release.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Question: How many of Lynn and Bjorn's children well be submissives or dominants by the end of their visit. lol

.

.

Cheers

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years agoAuthor

I do have the answer to that question. Björn doesn't have children, so none. Lynn's, you'll need to read to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply perfect, this chapter was quite literally a “How to” guide for BDSM. Frankly it’s shocking just how rare “common sense” actually is. BDSM aid and should be what the people involved want it to be. I also thought you made a really good point re Sahar and counselling, as beneficial as it can be it just doesn’t work for everyone. That said her drive towards intense training with an end goal of killing the perpetrators isn’t exactly healthy either but that’s just one aspect of human nature. The death/ imprisonment of the perpetrators won’t stop the nightmares, that’s something that can only ease over time.

Many thanks for sharing your writing skills

Tess (uk)

SirWimSirWimover 2 years ago

Great story, although page 7 was a bit disapointing.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years agoAuthor

I have no control of where the page breaks come in Literotica. Excusé moi for it only catching the 6 star section divider.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

What's not to love - and to hold dear?

Breathtakingly wonderful!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Must admit I wondered what had happened when I went to page 7 😂😂😂

Lots of meaningful discssions and explanations, and I hope Beth's sessions with the slaves works out well for them. Also Yasmine, hope it works out for her.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

This is turning into a real romancer. Lovin it. Bring on the babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous