My Voyage of Submission Ch. 22

Story Info
Lynn and Björn are married. Beth is surprised.
23.4k words
4.84
6.1k
5

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

Lynn and Björn are married in Oslo. Beth has a date who spends the night. Beth finds out what Joshua wasn't telling her about her trip to Norway, to her surprise and delight. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, and group sex, with some public nudity and slave discipline thrown in. It contains an act of pegging. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his invaluable assistance in making this better. There is no COVID-19 or STD's in my fantasy world.

My Voyage of Submission, Ch 22 - A Marriage and More

First thing in the morning, Alexa was back to get Richard and Marnie. She knocked politely on the door and waited for Master to call "enter". She came in and saw the five of us sprawled nakedly about the bed.

"Did you fuck again after I left?" Alexa asked.

"Is the Vatican in Rome?" I responded. "Twice more last night, twice this morning."

"Joshua, you're a god among men."

"Look at all the visual stimulation I get, let alone the other kind. They are rather insistent."

"Who are the slaves and who the Master?"

"You must think I want to resist."

Alexa laughed. "No, I imagine not. I'm here to collect Marnie and Richard for his ass fucking. I'd like to borrow one of your slaves to suck on his noodle while it happens. Not suck, so much as be there as an open receptacle for the orgasm I'm expecting."

"That shouldn't take too long. Do you have a preference?"

"I wouldn't mind seeing a Congresswoman on her knees sucking his cock."

"Miranda, take care of it."

"Yes, Master."

"Where are you going to do it?"

"Is there going to be another crew muster this morning?"

"Not after the one last night. Why not do it in the crew's mess at breakfast if you want witnesses?"

"You don't consider that too unsanitary?"

"Don't do it over one of the mess tables. Pull a chair in from Human Resources and have him bend over and grip the arms of the chair with enough room for Miranda in front of him. Give him some enemas first to clean out his ass. Marnie will know how to do it. Beth did her before she went through her anal introduction. Do it in the back of the room away from the servers. Have Richard suck it when she's done, and have a wet towel available. Should be no problem."

"Excellent."

"You'd better start his enemas soon. It takes 50-60 minutes for four of them. Beth keeps a couple bags of equipment and the soap in my head. You can bring them through here."

"May I borrow one of those vibrating strapless vibrators? No point in Marnie not enjoying it too."

I got one and handed it to her. "The slave is always responsible for cleaning the equipment afterward. You can use soap and water. It doesn't need special toy cleaner."

Alexa went to get them and when Richard came through our room, he was hard. He was in a cock and ball ring. Since there wasn't a muster this morning, we had time for more sex before breakfast. Belle got Master's cum this time. We didn't put on too much in the way of clothes before breakfast, we'd be getting into our wedding garments after showering. Lynn, Miranda and Francesca had to get their hair done after breakfast. Belle had taken to wearing a pixie cut, and my short hair only needed to be brushed out.

In the mess, I saw Delphine eating with her Mistress and sister slave. I asked Hannah for permission to kiss her slaves. Receiving it, I gave both of them a nice open mouthed kiss, then Hannah, since she was good enough to allow me access to her slaves.

"It's so good to see you, Delphine. I'm looking forward to being able to spend time with you."

"And I you, if Mistress allows."

"Out of curiosity, how is the relationship between Dominique and Gaston going?"

"Dominique has Gaston eating out of her hand, or should I say, pussy. During the week, their marriage is fairly normal except she makes sure he comes straight home after work, no more women. On the weekend, she finds other men to fuck her, as many as two or three, then has Gaston lick their cum from her pussy and asshole. If the men are willing, she has Gaston suck them back to hardness so they can fuck her again."

"As you saw last night, Lynn's son, Richard, is much the same as Gaston. I wish now I'd gotten Gaston to take my survey. Neither of the other submissives I know are as submissive as Richard. I'd like to see how Gaston compared. I'll talk to you later."

"Make out a printed survey and I'll mail it to him to take."

"Excellent suggestion."

I joined Master and my sister slaves. We were eating when Marnie, Richard and Alexa entered. Both Marnie and Richard were naked. Richard was carrying a chair, Marnie the strapless. Richard placed the chair down and leaned over the back of the chair and put his arms close to the back so there was space between him and the chair back. Miranda kissed Master, moved to the chair and knelt down in that space, her mouth mere inches from Richard's cock.

Marnie put on the strapless, then lubed up Richard's ass and her new appendage, jutting nearly eight inches from her groin. Richard was the one who made the announcement to everyone in the mess.

"My Mistress is choosing to take my ass for the first time in public, please enjoy the show."

He braced himself and Marnie aimed at his pucker. He was standing a little too high for an effective penetration so Marnie patted his buttocks and had Richard spread his legs, lowering his bottom where she had a good straight shot in. She went slow like a good Mistress should, taking four minutes to bottom out in his ass, then gave him another couple to get used to the feeling. His cock fluttered up and down with his heartbeat.

"Are you ready to be fucked now, slave?" Marnie asked.

"Please, Mistress."

"Ask permission to cum."

"Yes, Mistress."

Marnie began ass fucking her husband in public, slowly stroking in and out of his pucker. His prick seemed to be getting harder, starting to leak pre-cum. Miranda kept a close eye on him and would swirl her tongue around the head when she saw a drop appear. Marnie's fucking got faster. Richard started to groan.

"Mistress, can I cum?"

"In a minute or two," Marnie said. "I'm close myself."

"Please, Mistress, hurry."

"When I'm good and ready."

Poor Richard. Like most slaves, he was now on another level sexually. He might have had some control at one time, now his control belonged to his Mistress. She didn't slow down to give him a chance to last. Marnie sped up instead, driving harder into his ass. His cock was twitching, more pre-cum forming on the tip for Miranda to clean off. As she licked the head of his cock, it was even more stimulation besides that big strap-on stimulating his prostate.

"Mistress, please," he begged.

"Hold it, Richard. Don't you dare cum," Marnie warned.

Miranda saw he was losing it. The signs were all there, the swelling of his shaft, his balls drawing up. Miranda covered the top two inches of his prick and he jerked and moaned, losing it, jets of cum exploding from the head, quickly vacuumed up by Miranda's voracious mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Richard moaned, "I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Just for that, I'm going to keep fucking your ass, slave. You climaxed without me."

Marnie kept right on fucking him and Miranda kept cleaning the leakage from his cock. This time, Richard was able to hold out until his Mistress orgasmed, letting loose another stream of fuck juice as he groaned through a powerful climax, Marnie moaning right with him, Miranda catching all of his jism in her mouth. Miranda waited until his spasms ended, then wiggled out from under him and rejoined us.

"How's he taste?" Francesca asked.

"Not bad. Tasted like he had pineapple last night; kind of sweet."

"You all need to prepare for the wedding," Master said. "Get your hair done, pack what you need for the reception. We'll need to make multiple trips. People in the wedding party will be going first, then the guests. You might also wish to look in on our freed slave guests and make sure they're getting ready for the wedding."

"Who's going to stay and look after the ship?" Miranda asked.

"All the newer guys are staying. They don't know the happy couple that well. Edgar's got. Smitty's guys are on call for both the ship and the wedding."

We all showered, no enemas this time as I didn't expect to be fucked in the ass at either the wedding or reception. Unless Björn and Lynn wanted to turn their ceremony into an orgy, it wouldn't be needed, and I didn't expect that to happen. I was wearing my public collar. It didn't look as much like a collar, while still symbolizing Master's ownership. We got our wedding wear, Sherry, Alexa and I turning over our bridesmaids clothes to Hannah to ensure they got to the church. Neither Sherry or I would be wearing underclothing. I don't know what Alexa planned. I put together my wedding gifts to the happy couple, and everything else I needed for the ceremony and reception afterwards, then checked on the status of our freed slaves.

Sahar seemed to be having the most trouble. "Where are you supposed to put guns and knives with this dress?"

"I don't think it was designed with guns and knives in mind."

"Well, there's no way in hell I'm leaving this ship without at least a knife, and preferably both. I saw some of the others have holsters for under the arms which they put a jacket over."

"There are holsters you can get for knives and guns which fasten around the leg so you can wear it under a dress. I suppose for now, in the absence of such a holster, you could take a holster off a belt and duct tape it to your leg."

"Where would I get this duct tape?"

"The machine shop would probably have some. It will hurt to rip the tape off and leave a sticky residue on your leg which you might need a special cleaning agent to wash it off."

"Worse than getting beaten, stabbed or shot?"

"Probably not. Ask Edgar about those holsters and perhaps he can get one for the next time you wear a dress. In fact, ask Roberta, she might have some herself. I don't know what she uses if she needs to conceal a weapon. If you had a purse, you could put them in a purse. Maybe Roberta carries a purse designed for concealed carry she could lend you."

"I'll check with her. Thanks."

Both Maahnoor and Ateefah were wearing some of their designed pregnant clothes for the first time. James and Henry looked good in their suits.

I hugged Maahnoor, kissing her cheek and whispering, "How are you doing, Maahnoor?"

"I'm getting by, Beth."

"Please talk to me before doing anything foolish, okay?"

She nodded.

Since everything seemed to be going well, I returned to Master's cabin. He was already dressed in his tuxedo, and if I've never given you a clue about how handsome he was, let me say now that I found his ruggedly good looks pussy dripping perfect. I leaned into him, stretched slightly and kissed him, then dropping my head to rest it on his chest.

"Master, I forgot to tell you Lisbet accepted my invitation to attend the wedding and reception as she got the time off from work."

"Do you want her in the capacity of a date, Beth?"

"How much do we have to hide from Björn's family, sir? Do they know about us?"

"No. I asked Björn and Lynn to keep most of it from them, for Miranda's sake."

"I got that impression, Master. Sven was hitting on me at the rehearsal. I didn't think he'd have done it if he knew I was yours. I told him I was in submission to someone, but not who."

"He wouldn't know, so keep it that way."

"Then I'll use Lisbet as a date, perhaps confuse the issue. I plan on licking her to an orgasm, Master, but I'll make sure it doesn't wreck Lynn's wedding."

"Do you want to bring her back to the ship?"

"If she can and you have no objection, sir."

"Let the others know your cabin will be taken this evening. I think it time Lynn's children use their hotel room again. Come in through the Playroom, not my cabin."

"Yes, sir."

******

We left about a half hour later, the entire wedding party going on the first two tenders, along with four security guards per limousine. The guards had concealed handguns, plus a few rifles in fingerprint locked cases which were brought with us. Everyone was in a suit or dress except for the four of us who'd be changing at the church, the bride and her three bridesmaids. We needed three limos, and two round trips for the second group who'd be coming from the church.

Hannah went with the first group, Master using her for any last minute changes. Her two slaves would come with the second wave. Lynn's and Björn's submissives went with the first group since they were in the ceremony. Björn's family were at the church, and there were a cluster of minions seeing to the flowers and preparing for the church reception downstairs.

The Uranienborg Kirke was a huge brick church in a gothic style with huge wooden beams holding up the vaulted ceilings. There was a large pipe organ dominating the balcony in the back. It was a beautiful church which could hold a thousand, though we'd only have about 300 guests, most of them Björn's family and friends. Lynn would have 45-50.

We were dressing in the room set aside for us. Herdis made sure we had the flowers we needed for the bridal bouquet and our bridesmaid sprays.

As we dressed, I told Alexa that I needed my room tonight, and Master thought she, Marnie and Richard should go back to The Thief for the night so they could pack in the morning for their return trip.

"I was thinking the same thing," Alexa said. "Unless I'm mistaken, I think Carl is hoping to get into my knickers and I fully intend to let him. You don't have a problem with that, do you, Mother?"

"What am I going to answer to that, Alexa? I'm going to be regularly fucking two men and two women and I'm going to object to you fucking a nice young man related to my husband? Kind of a hypocritical on my part if I chose to do so. You're twenty now. I'm done looking after you. You seem able to take care of yourself, so all I'll say is be careful. Try not to let your heart be broken, nor break others. Try to behave in an honorable, honest, truthful fashion and treat those around you in the way you'd like to be treated. Don't promise what you can't or don't want to deliver. What I've learned in my life, is life is hard enough. Don't make it harder than it has to be, either on yourself or others. Always deal with people in a way you minimize the hurt to others.

"I expected fidelity from your father and he did nothing but disappoint me. Björn and I are only promising to love one another and to always treat each other with honesty and respect, putting each other before anyone else. Neither one of us sees that as a promise we can't keep. I've no doubt I will be much happier in the future than I was in the past.

"I stuck with your father much longer than I should have. Our love died a long time ago. I stayed for you and Richard and out of fear for what the future would bring. As it turns out, the future brought me people I love and care for deeply. I won't make the same mistake twice and I hope you won't either. If you want to fuck Carl and all it is to you is fucking, tell him that's all you're interested in. Don't lead him on. Don't play silly games."

"I'm sorry I was so hard for you to raise."

"Remember that when you have children of your own."

"As I recall, that's a bit of curse," Alexa said,, laughing. "To have children like you when you were young."

"I don't regret you as a child. It made my life interesting when the rest of it was shit. I suspect you'll be an intriguing young woman."

Herdis stuck her head in the room. "Are you ready? The minister is about ready to start."

"Three minutes," I said. "There are some traditions to be observed first. Something old, this lace handkerchief to capture any tears which you shed today. Something new, this gold heart necklace with Björn's and your name engraved in it." I fastened it around her neck and let it hang between her breasts. "Something borrowed, this penny for your shoe." I slipped a foot out of her shoe and added the penny. "Lastly, something blue, this garter belt, which I'd like to put on myself, Mistress."

"Oh, Beth, of course, dear."

I knelt at her feet with the garter belt in hand. She stepped into the garter and I pushed it up her leg, stroking her as I raised it. She shivered as my hand pushed it up. I left the garter high on her thigh, then ran my hands up to her crotch.

"Mistress, I want to thank you for helping me be with my Master when he can't be with me, for helping me remain with him even though he's married. I appreciate everything you do."

"You're so welcome."

I lowered my hand back down her leg to her knee, stood up and kissed her.

We lined up in the order we would go up the aisle. Yasmine first, spreading flower petals down the aisle, Manuel carrying the ring, Carl walking down the aisle with Alexa, Peter with Sherry, and Sven with me. Peter was another tall, good looking man, still in the Norwegian Navy. He carried himself well. As I made my way to the front of the church, I saw Lisbet and smiled at her. Finally, Lynn walked down the aisle on the arm of my Master, although when the Minister asked who gave the bride away, it was Richard who said he was giving her away as Lynn's son.

Master took his seat with Miranda, Francesca and Belle, sitting close by, holding hands with each other. I saw almost everyone from the ship there. A few of our bodyguards were at the doors ready to respond, but everyone else was seated. Even a normal muster didn't have this many people. Fatima was seated between Pierre and Edgar, Maahnoor with Henry, Ateefah with James, and Jake was seated with Hibbah. That was nice to see. I wondered if it would end up in another marriage or two.

Sahar had a purse in her lap, her hand close to the opening, although she was paying attention to the wedding, and not just the doors. There, in this beautiful church, I saw Lynn enter into her second marriage with Björn Amundsen, her children, her slaves, and her friends watching her.

The receiving line was rather lengthy as the people greeted the happy couple. Björn tried to introduce everyone in English, but only perhaps fifty percent spoke it, so I mostly just nodded and smiled a lot. Lisbet came through the line and I gave her a brief kiss, promising more.

"Would you like to sit with me as my date?" I asked.

"Please. It's all right?"

"Yes. I can invite you to the ship tonight where I'm staying if you want. We can spend the night together."

"Already assuming we're going to spend the night?" She teased.

"You did ask if I could do for you what I did for the woman in the dressing room. It would require you to be naked. It was my fervent hope you weren't joking when you asked. Although I was hoping to give you a preview earlier than that. I was thinking up in the balcony by the organ. Less chance of being disturbed up there, but that can wait until after the meal."

Lisbet blushed. "What about the girl you were with before?"

"I believe she's hoping to spend some time with one of the groomsman, the young one. I'm all yours tonight if you want me."

She blushed again and nodded. Another soft, brief kiss and she was on to the next. It took about forty minutes for everyone to pass through the line. We made our way down to the reception. I found Lisbet again and took her hand, leading her to the serving line where we got some food. We sat down together at one of the tables. We concentrated on eating for awhile since I hadn't eaten since breakfast and it was now mid-afternoon. I would occasionally run a hand up her thigh and kiss her.

They started playing music and we began dancing. I danced about half of the dances with Lisbet, but danced with Master, Björn, Sven, Peter, Carl, Richard and a few of our frequent bodyguards as well. I also danced with each of my sister slaves, Lynn, Sherry, Manuel and Alexandra. When I was dancing with Manuel, I asked him what he was giving his Mistress and Björn for their wedding.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers