My Voyage of Submission Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I saw your little dungeon, I thought, rich boy dilettante who plays at being a Dominant," Aüne said. "That was Lars and my worry when you asked us to come. That you wouldn't know what to do. Were we ever wrong."

"I suspected as much," Master said. "I was happy to prove you were mistaken. The toys are there because I can afford the toys, but I didn't always have money. I can do with much less if I need to. The one thing that's hard to duplicate is the Slave Trainer. I don't have the time to edge someone for three or more hours."

"Is that how long a charge lasts?" Aüne asked.

"If you're not too horny," I said. "They last longer when you're highly aroused as they have to turn off more. Of course Master has more than one, so if you're displeasing, he can put another one on right after the other. I've spent a whole night on one. You don't get much sleep."

"Please don't tell Lars about it," Aüne said.

"I was planning on gifting him one," Master said, smiling.

Aüne shuddered and Master laughed.

"I'll have to give him one now. He'll have to get an adaptor to charge it though."

"May he forever forget to buy one. I'll have to keep him preoccupied. It's been a long time since I've been fucked so thoroughly and so well."

He kissed her. Exactly what I'd hoped for. I let Angelique cuddle with Master while I cuddled with Aüne.

"Did you have a good time?" I whispered while kissing her neck.

"Wonderful."

"Good."

I'd made two more good female friends while in Norway. I wouldn't easily forget Lisbet and Aüne. We went to sleep in each other's arms.

******

Master fucked Aüne again in the morning. This time, I got to be on the bottom. She'd gotten enough practice while she was here to be moderately better at licking pussy. I couldn't complain. Angelique had gone back to her Mistress when she got up.

Lars and Aüne were treated to breakfast in the dining room before they left. Master did give Lars a brand new boxed Slave Trainer with instructions on how to use it. I was the model for the demonstration. Master left it on me for an hour, saying it was the payment I had to make for saving Aüne from an hour of her punishment. Nothing is for free.

People were scurrying, getting the ship ready to depart. Fatima and Björn weren't even at breakfast, plotting our departure. I brought Lars and Aüne up to meet Björn when they finished breakfast. They looked enough alike they could have been cousins. Turned out they were, though Björn wasn't related to me except through marriage. Thank God, considering how often I'd fucked the man. They had to spend a few minutes catching up on things.

When we went aft for our guests return flight, Farah was doing the pre-flight walk around with Leo. He was showing her everything she should look for when inspecting the aircraft. He was taking her on her first flight. She was so excited. Two security guys went too, though we didn't expect trouble. Whoever was looking for us might know where the ship was, but it would be hard to follow an aircraft. They'd need a friend in Air Traffic Control.

I hugged and kissed them both before they left.

"Master Lars, I haven't had time to talk to you about your night. How was it?"

"I had a great time. They were four remarkable lovers. Don't be a stranger, Beth. You know you've got family now. Come see us again."

"It won't be until after the cruise and probably after I've received my doctorate," I replied. "Master is worried about our women traveling alone, but hopefully, we'll be able to nail down some time in the future to return. I'd love to come back in the summer when it will be light all day long, experience the midnight sun. I'll do my best to stay in contact from now on."

"I want to fuck you, you know. Aüne said you're amazing."

"What are the incest laws in Norway?"

"I believe it's only siblings or direct line of descent. I can check."

"It just makes me nervous. If Master gives me permission, I suppose it could happen. Perhaps you could come see us in the States as well, meet my sister slaves. You could fuck Master's wife since he fucked yours, although I believe most incest laws extend to second cousins in most states. As fourth cousins, I guess we'd be good, especially if we're not having children together."

Lars laughed. "That would be interesting. It's too bad Joshua is not bisexual. I wouldn't mind getting on one big bed and sticking my cock in any hole available."

"Unlikely. Have a good trip back."

We weighed anchor shortly after they left. Leo could easily catch up to us before we'd gone thirty miles, probably ten, since we'd be going slowly in Hadselfjorden, the body of water we were in. I went to the gym to work out the balance of my morning.

I asked Hannah and Delphine how their night had gone at lunch.

"The man was insatiable," Hannah said. "His cock was larger than Joshua's and he was quite the energetic fucker. It made me appreciate my love of women, although I got some fantastic orgasms out of him."

Delphine agreed.

"Did he Dominate both of you?"

"Yes, although it was mostly to order us to do certain things, though he did apply his hand to our asses on several occasions if he didn't think we responded fast enough, but he was never brutal, and it wasn't more than a couple swats at a time."

"He gripped my head and throat fucked me once." Delphine said. "It's a good thing I got some lessons from you or I'd have been gagging for sure. How was Aüne?"

"Lovely. She could use more practice on women, but she did well. I liked her. She made the mistake of assuming Master wasn't a proper Dominant. She's a bit of a pain slut. Not inordinately so, but she enjoys a hard fucking."

"Probably got used to it submitting to Lars," Hannah said. "I'm going to soak in one of the spas this afternoon. My lady bits feel bruised."

******

That afternoon, after Farah got back, I had another group session. Farah was excited to talk about her flight. She was crazy excited and it was almost all she wanted to talk about. I repeated my post-hypnotic reinforcement of Dr. Sadiq's hypnosis treatment with Maahnoor.

"How is your treatment working. Are you still noticing a decrease of your desire to be with multiple men?"

"It gets better every day. I still think about it sometimes."

"Has it affected your enjoyment of sex with Henry?"

"Sex with Henry is as good as ever, perhaps even better. You do tell me I will enjoy sex with my husband."

"That's good."

That night Master invited Darla to our bed. We were lying in bed after a lengthy fucking session, recovering.

"Did you talk to Delphine about her experience with Lars?" I asked.

"Yes. She doesn't enjoy a nice meaty cock as much as I do. He sounded like the perfect fucker for me. Getting fucked so hard I can't walk for a few hours sounds delightful."

"As long as it doesn't interfere with your duties," Master said.

"Dock my pay. It would be worth it," Darla laughed. "His wife was a hottie too. How was she?"

"She's more used to fucking meaty cocks than dining on tasty twats, but she wasn't bad," I said.

"You didn't ask to fuck Lars," Master said. "Is there a particular reason you didn't?"

"Even though he's only a fourth cousin, sir, I got a little twitchy thinking about fucking someone related to me, even as distantly as he was. I suppose I could get used to the idea, but that's the primary reason. He's like a second cousin-in-law to Björn, through a marriage, so I'm not related to Björn. Did you know that? I found out when I brought them up to the bridge to meet the Captain."

"I did not know that," Master said. "I know Björn was raised in this neck of Norway, so I shouldn't be too surprised I guess. Once again, small world."

"Are you about recovered now, Joshua?" Darla asked. "I was wondering how hard you could pound me."

"You want to be pounded?"

"Hell, yes. Until I ask you to ease up, pound me like a nail."

Master laughed.

"Before you do any pounding; is there a chance I could ask you to fly me into Cambridge with Maahnoor, Master. I'd like her to have a live hypnosis session with Dr. Sadiq. I know you don't plan on stopping in England again, but I thought a helicopter trip when we got close to the English Channel might be doable."

"That should be workable," Master said. "A quick in/out then?"

"Yes, sir. No pounding. You can save that for Darla."

He kissed me, then Darla got pounded. Fortunately, she was able to sleep afterward, or she might have had trouble walking for a couple hours. She loved it though.