All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 22'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor Beth! I’d be mortified too meeting new but distant relatives whilst semi naked. Great chapter! Although by now that’s not a surprise 😉

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying Beth's voyage! From her decision to investigate D/S from the sub's view until her meeting her estranged/unknown distant family, I hope we have a chance to circumnavigate the globe with her. One thing I find surprising is the amount of critical information she readily shares with "new acquaintances" before they are proven safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always interesting scenarios with intrigue. Always looking forward to next chaptet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great chapter. All kinds of things going on between Richard and Marnie's training, Björn and Lynn’s wedding, Beth’s seduction of Lisbet, Beth’s counseling of the freed slaves, finding out the ship is still being watched by Mahmoud, Beth meeting her extended family (I knew that was coming), and finally Lars and Aüne coming back to the ship for a night. There’s no way you could have fit any more action or drama in there. I would think it would have been a bit disconcerting to the watchers Mahmoud hired to occasionally be lit up with a laser dot from either Roberta or Henderson. I’ll do my best to be patient waiting for the next chapter.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I can't beleave Beth would think that what went down with Richard and Marnie was a good thing. Richard is not going into this thing with clear consent. It's pretty obvious he's a submissive but is only going along because he loves his wife. Why I don't know. For the most part he just caved in to the three most important women in his life. Now he has a mother dominating his wife, so basically dominating him. His sister acting as proxy for his mothers dominance is weird and will eventually end up incestuous if it isn't already. He fucks his wife and she fucks his sister so fucking by proxy. His wife is just a bitch who pretty much got everything she wanted. I feel she will play along for awhile but will end up destroying him. This is almost as fucked up as the situation with Joanna dominating her parents. All of this goes down with just a few days instruction. Joshua has been a dominant for years and has still made mistakes so how could this not turn into a cluster fuck. I know you started another story about Richard and Marnie detailing his submission and it pretty much shows he's just going along to avoid problems and Marnie is already gaming the system. Just my 2 cents worth.

.

Cheers

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 2 years ago

Finally, Joshua does something just for Beth. All of his other actions have benefited him more than her. He finally proves his love and does something sweet and loving just for her. I'm still wondering why she puts up with him. But, that's just me.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Even though he's only a fourth cousin, sir, I got a little twitchy thinking about fucking someone related to me, even as distantly as he was.

I have a 4th cousin in Norway and I would do her in a heartbeat

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Mahmoud's contacts seem to be worldwide and Joshua et al seem to be having difficulty tracking him down., how will they succeed? Another excellent chapter, embarrassed for Beth meeting her relatives like that. More exploits with friends and families but I wonder if any are at risk from Mahmoud's as kidnapping some would but pressure on Joshua.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous