My Journey of Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get him now."

Master Lamar pulled me between his legs, running his hands over my naked body. He seemed to like what he saw and felt as I saw a huge bulge start to fill his pants.

"You ever be with a black man, little girl?"

"No, Master."

"You afraid of black men?"

"No, Master. My advisor at college is black. Half black, really, on his mother's side. I have had a crush on him."

"Why you not fuck him?"

"He's married, Master, and I would never have an affair with a married man."

"Gregory, he married. You fuck him."

"That's not an affair, Master. There's no love or emotional involvement involved. He's a Master. I obey as my Mistress instructs. Outside the confines of this place and my duty as a submissive, I wouldn't fuck him either. I didn't know he was married anyway. I hope his wife knows and understands his lifestyle, but I can't ask every Master if they're married and make decisions based on the answer."

Master Lamar nodded. He undid the snaps on his pants and freed his snake. "You ever fuck a cock this big?"

I looked closely at his cock. Thick, meaty, long even not fully erect, as coal black as the rest of him, absorbing light. The sack below was more impressive to me, as big as any two sets of balls I'd ever seen before, dangling down four or five inches below his cock.

"Not as wide, Master, but as long. Your balls are amazing. May I touch them"

"Might as well. They be touching you soon enough."

I knelt down and hefted them in my hand. They filled it and spilled over it like water. I could not hold it all in one hand. The weight astounded me as well, pendulous and heavy; I wanted to weigh them to see how massive they were. As I fondled him, the cock filled as well. Soon, it no longer dangled, but stuck outward, parallel to the ground.

"You can suck it, bitch."

I leaned in, licking the mighty mushroom head, while palming his balls one at a time. Despite Master Jack's training, this cock was not going in my throat. I was unsure if it could go in my mouth at all. It might not open wide enough. I did the best I could, stretching to take the helmet in, but if I somehow got him in, I was afraid of biting him, not sure my teeth would go that wide. To make up for my inability to suck it, I licked furiously, my tongue licking every square inch of flesh I could reach while sliding my hand up and down the shaft. I was rewarded with a large pearl of pre-cum bubbling from the slit on top. I licked it off.

"That's enough of that. Your mouth not big enough to suck this monster, but your cunt stretch to take it."

"Yes, Master."

He did not bother removing his leather pants, the flap being sufficiently large to allow access to all of him. He lay down on the floor and told me to mount him. With his overall size and the length of his cock, I could not kneel over him to get him in me. I had to squat for enough ground clearance. It was good I exercised and could hold this position fairly long as he was not going to slide in me fast. As wet as I from the vibrators, my ass fucking, my climax, he was going in slow or I needed more lube. I pointed his prick at the entrance to my pussy and eased down slow. I felt the crown of his cock pushing my folds aside, stretching me so wide, I gasped. I hoped nothing would tear. I'd go down a half an inch, up a quarter, down another half. It was going to take awhile and my thighs started to burn from holding myself up.

Masters Gregory and Jack returned during the process and watched in amazement as I settled on his stalk.

"My God, I wish I had a camera now," Master Gregory said. "This is fucking amazing."

"Turn it around," Master Jack said. "It's amazing fucking. I can't believe it. He's got her stretched like she's delivering a baby. Every time she goes up, his cock tugs on her twat like it's going to rip her womb out. Is she as tight as she looks, Lamar?"

"Incredible," he said. "Tightest pussy I ever had, better than some virgins I had. She prime meat."

I was over half way down his cock now. My cunt was leaking fast and I needed every drop to ease my way down his shaft. His prick was rearranging my internal organs in order to occupy space in there. I was extremely full and I was thankful Master Lamar did not slam into me. I would have been too painful, but by easing down, I could not only take it, but it felt good, being so stretched. My legs felt like they would buckle soon if I could not rest them.

"How much farther do I have to go?" I whimpered. "Please tell me I'm close?"

"An inch. Maybe a bit more," Master Jack said.

"Oh, fuck! I can't stay up here any longer," I said and crumpled down on his cock which blasted the rest of the way into my cunt. "Jesus, Master. Your cock is so fat." I collapsed down, lying on his chest, absorbing the impact of the last little bit of his monster meat.

"It looks like she's got a salami in her," Master Gregory's voice behind me. "She's spread so wide even her rectum is open. Get the lube, Jack."

"Not yet," I pleaded. "Let me get used to this first."

I lay quietly for a few minutes feeling I'd been sexually assaulted with a baseball bat. Fortunately, my little pussy was working overtime to lubricate his prick. Eventually, whether it was my cunt stretching, extra lubrication, or just getting used to him piercing my insides, I felt I might be able to go on. I sat halfway up and rested my hands on his chest. Very slowly, I began rocking back and forth on his cock, letting it slide back and forth. It was uncomfortable but rapidly getting better as my body accepted him. By kneeling, I could get halfway up his prick before running out of leg. That was the way I chose to ride him, kneeling, always with half of him impaling me, fucking me. The easing of discomfort was so gradual, I did not notice how close I was coming to my climax. My cunt was stretched so far, it was like he was rubbing my clit. The discomfort was masking the rising stimulation. When I exploded in a monstrous orgasm, I was surprised as hell and screamed like it.

"Looks the the white bitch loves riding my cock," Lamar said.

"I'm not waiting any longer," Jack said. "I'm dying to fuck that perfect ass."

I felt fingers lubing up my ass and a hand pushed my torso down to expose more of my bum. I felt more pressure on my rectum before his cock popped into my ass. Just like that I was packed unbearably full. I wanted to hold still, become used to the size of the objects in me, but Jack was too impatient. He started sliding right up, a thick layer of lubricant on his cock easing his penetration.

"Jesus!" Jack exclaimed, "She is so fucking tight."

How could I not be, I thought. With Lamar's pole in one hole and Jack's in another. Where did that leave room for anything. I was squashed between them with no ability to move. It was good Lamar provided such a sturdy platform and Jack was so lanky or he would be crushed by our combined weight. But even he had trouble moving. He was doing his best to thrust, but only an inch or so of his cock was sliding back and forth in my cunt. Only Jack had much room to maneuver and he was making the best of it. By squatting behind me, he could use almost the entire length of his seven inch cock and he was pumping hard in my back door. I climaxed again, screaming even louder this time. I did not realize then, but my screams were drawing quite a crowd. Lamar's big hands reached between us and found my breasts, my nipples hard and pebbled. He started running his thumbs over them and I spasmed again, less screaming this time, more sobbing, the pleasure was so intense.

Jack finally stopped thrusting and I felt him stiffen and another rush of salty fluid in my rear passage, his parting present to me. I felt another person start to take his place, but they were suddenly gone and I heard Gregory say, "No! Owner's orders." Thank you, Master Greg. Another person started to take advantage of my open mouth but Gregory shooed him away as well. I cried out again, panting my pleasure. Without Jack bearing down on us, Lamar was able to thrust more and I could move as well. I leaned up, giving his hands more room to maul my breasts. I continued to ride him until I shuddered again, my body shaking like a leaf I was so overwhelmed. This last set of contractions must have been what did Lamar in. His cock started pulsing like an alien creature slithered around inside it and my cunt was flooded with sperm. Sperm everywhere; I was awash in it, no centimeter of my womb untouched by the flooding. Pressure forced it out, even around the seal made by his thick cock and ran out to wash the balls it started from.

I lay there, exhausted, my head resting on the curly hairs of his broad chest.

"Thank you, Master Lamar. You gave me one sweet ride."

"Anytime. Your pussy worth another jump anytime you want it."

His cock began to shrink, but never enough to fall out of my cunt. I had to climb off it, and more of his cum squelched out of my pussy. Mistress was right. I'd be going home with cum filling my body. My breasts were tender, my pussy sore and my rectum throbbing. I was righteously fucked this evening.

"My thanks, Master Gregory, for keeping this from becoming more. I might not have survived intact."

"Your Mistress told me to take care of you."

I kissed him. "I appreciate your help nonetheless."

I saw Dina standing there, one of about 30 or so people standing around who had been watching my double fucking. "Is there any chance you can help me to the locker room. I can barely walk."

She turned to a sturdy male beside her, "Master?"

"Go ahead," he said. "Be back in fifteen minutes."

She came and gave me a shoulder to lean on and wrapping one arm around her neck and the other trying to hold the sperm in my well fucked cunt, I started wobbling to the locker room.

"Everything is so tender," I said. "It was the hardest fucking I've ever had."

"It looked hot. Did you enjoy it?"

"I came like crazy, but I'm going to regret it in the morning. Master Lamar was so big, my pussy hurts. My ass isn't far behind. Master Gregory went easy on it but Master Jack was a little energetic for my second time while my cunt was filled."

"Will your Mistress be upset?"

"I don't know, honestly. Master Gregory said he would tell Mistress I was acting at his instigation, but he's not my Master, so I'm not certain she will forgive."

"That would be unfortunate. We're here. You can sit down and I will get your things for you. Do you have your key?"

I pulled the key from my neck and handed it to her. She opened my locker, removed my bag and handed it to me. I pulled out the vibrator and some lubricant.

"Your Mistress makes you wear this?" Dina asked. "Given your soreness, must you still wear it?"

"It's to help keep the cum in my body until I see her. She wanted to see it leaking from both my cunt and ass. After she sees me, I may be able to remove it," I replied.

I spread a huge amount of lube on and gingerly installed the vibrators in my cunt and ass.

"Would you like help with your clothes?"

"Do you have time?"

"I have a few minutes. I can run back to him."

"Thank you."

She helped me step into my skirt and zipped me up. She held my blouse and I put it on. I hugged her and gave her a kiss.

"You wouldn't happen to know where I can get some caffeine, like coffee or anything? I have a long drive to Ocala and it's late and I was up early."

She opened her locker and got out a can of Red Bull. "Master usually stays until closing and I usually need some to stay alert."

"I don't want to take your last one, Dina."

"I have more. I usually bring three."

I took the can from her. "Dina. I appreciate your assistance. Go back to your Master. I'll be okay. I promise. I don't want you to get into any trouble with him."

"Goodbye, Beth. Be brave. I hope you find what you're looking for."

"I will."

I stopped at the cashiers to pick up my phone and walked out to my car. The parking lot was still mostly full, although it was close to one AM. After opening the car, I spread a towel I'd picked up at my apartment over my car seat. I climbed into the car very gingerly. It would be several hours before my sitter would feel normal. Popping the top on Dina's Red Bull, I took a swig. I hit the road for Ocala and my Mistress. About fifteen minutes into the drive, the vibrator went off. As much as I usually enjoyed the sensation, I could not take any more stimulation to that particular part of my body. I decided to risk a call to my Mistress and hope I would not wake her.

"Hello, Beth" she answered on the second ring. Good, maybe she wasn't sleeping.

"Good morning, Mistress. I'm on my way back to Ocala. I completed all three of my tasks."

"Bravo. Why are you calling?"

"If it please my Mistress, while Master Lamar was fucking me, Master Jack fucked my ass. Master Gregory did not think you'd mind."

"Your first double penetration. How exciting for you? Still doesn't answer why you're calling me after one."

"Your slave's nether regions are very sore right now, Mistress, and my vibrator went off. I would humbly implore a respite from the vibrations for a few hours. I will leave them in so I may contain as much cum as you wished, but I don't know if I can tolerate the vibrations for now."

"Hmm. It was not I who asked you to undergo a double penetration tonight. You did that of your own volition with a little urging from Master Gregory. He fucked your ass first, did he not?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And he was sufficiently kind and gentle for your first time?

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you wouldn't be so sore now if you had not granted your ass to Master Jack while fucking Master Lamar, would you?"

"No, Mistress."

"Then I fail to see how this is any of my concern, is it Beth?"

"No, Mistress."

"I'll see you when you arrive."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

Perhaps she wouldn't be as kind and understanding as I thought. Shit. I settled back in the seat as best I could and hoped it would shut off soon. The vibrations not only failed to stop, their speed increased. Fortunately, the highway was rather deserted right now; a few truckers long hauling through the night, a few drunks returning home as the bars started to close. Damn, I thought, I'm getting very close to climaxing right now; shouldn't it be shutting off. No. I was sure it usually stopped before this, I was getting too close.

I felt my muscles begin to tighten; my early warning signal, then bam, I convulsed in a fierce orgasm, nearly losing control of the car. I narrowly kept it in my lane as my cunt spasmed. Still the vibrations continued, the device merrily buzzing away between my thighs. Another orgasm started to build. Within ten minutes, I'd cum again. Still it continued. Mistress hadn't shut it off, she'd cranked it up to high and removed the climax override, so I would continue to cum all the way back to her place. While the vibrations on my tender holes was painful, the orgasms and release of endorphins somewhat suppressed the pain of it. It just didn't stop.

At one point, after reaching Ocala, I had to pull to the side of the road while subjected to another orgasm so powerful I had to scream. Enduring it as best I could, I tried to pull myself together long enough to get to Mistress's house. They were coming hard and fast now, one after the other and I could hardly think. Finally, I reached her driveway and pulled in, having two more before I arrived at the house. I slammed the car into Park, closed the door and staggered to the house, nearly unable to walk. I went through the door and stumbled, cumming again, unable to stand, rolling around on the floor, holding my crotch as if I could somehow end the vibrations if I held it tight enough.

Mistress stood over me, watching me writhe on the floor.

"You are to be naked when you're on the property. Strip now."

Somehow, I managed to stand long enough to rip off my clothes, buttons flying everywhere, uncaring if I destroyed them in the process. Mistress pushed a button on her phone and it all stopped. I sank gratefully to the floor, barely able to move. I lay there, heaving, too winded, too tired to speak. She stared at me lying on the floor, cum dripping from my cunt onto her floors.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I said when I finally had breath to speak. "I should have gotten permission first. It won't happen again."

"It will, Beth. I told you before slaves are little sluts who can't help but seek their next cum. It's in their nature."

Was it? Was it in my nature? I wasn't really a slave though. I was doing this for research. I did exactly as she ordered, up until Master Jack put his cock in my ass. Master Gregory thought it would be okay. I know she was testing my boundaries every day. I'd been sure a double penetration would be on her agenda. Why was Mistress so upset?

"Mistress; I thought you would be planning for me to undergo a double penetration. I did not think it bad to do so early. It would be one more limit I would be testing while undergoing my training. I'm sorry for not seeking your guidance first, but we aren't allowed phones in 'The Woodshed'. It seemed too complicated to request permission when it was happening right then. I was already on Master Lamar's cock and not going anywhere until he'd finished. I'll be more judicious next time in asking you if other things would be allowed without your approval if the occasion arose."

"Do you know why I'm upset, Beth? Why I'm so angry you did not wait?"

"Because I didn't follow your directions exactly?"

"No, Beth. That's not the reason, though it is upsetting to me. Before you left, do you remember what I told you?"

I considered all we'd spoken of that morning. "You said you would have a surprise for me," I said.

"I did have a surprise prepared for you; a double penetration. I selected the cocks to give you your first experience and you let others take this pleasure away from me."

No wonder she was pissed. She had planned it as I believed she would, but sooner than I expected and I ruined her surprise.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress. I was a fool."

"A slutty little fool and disobedient slave. You will be punished for your disobedience."

"Yes, Mistress." It was only what I deserved.

"Come with me, please."

"Yes, Mistress."

I followed her into the bathroom wondering what my punishment would be. When I got there, I saw the tub filled with water, the jets running. Was she going to scald me?

"Stand! In position!"

Legs apart, back straight, hands behind my head. Was she going to whip me? She pulled the vibrator out of me and cum dripped from every orifice. My cum, Lamar's cum, Jack's cum, a flood of cum, all safely stored in my body for this moment, dripping on her tile floors.

"Lick it up!" She ordered.

Not wanting to disappoint her again, I got down on the floor and started to lick. It was not fresh, and much of it had started to congeal, especially from the club earlier. It tasted much the same as you'd expect such a mixture to taste, boy and girl cum mixed together, but the taste isn't what made it disgusting, it was the texture, thick and slimier than usual. There were moments I thought I would heave, but I promised myself I wouldn't. For all I knew, Mistress would make me lick that up as well. When all that was left was my saliva, she told me to stop. I gratefully ceased.

Mistress took off her clothes and climbed into the tub. I don't know what I expected her to do next, but it wasn't what she did.

"Get in. You need to soak. The warm water and bubbles will help ease the residual pain from your experience tonight. Sit in front of me."

See! I didn't expect that. It was an act of kindness unlooked for after what she'd done to me since I left the club. "Yes, Mistress." I climbed into the tub in front of her. She pulled me back against her and cradled my head against her shoulder. I felt the soreness begin to seep out of my body and the weariness seep in.