My Journey of Discovery Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth makes her first trip to 'The Woodshed'.
15k words
4.77
16.7k
19

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,604 Followers

Some notes about this chapter. There is a club in Orlando called 'The Woodshed'. Whether or not it's still open during the pandemic is unknown. I've never been there, and other than a few ideas gleaned from the website, have no clue what's inside. Nor would any of the people exist. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, interracial, group sex and a spanking. It contains a scene of double penetration. For the purposes of this fantasy, STD's and COVID-19 don't exist.

My Voyage to Submission, Ch 3 - My First Visit to The Woodshed

I awoke the following morning with the feeling of being smothered. I tried to sit up, but realized my hands and legs were secured to the bed. Mistress was grinding her freely flowing cunt on my face. I mumbled something and she realized I was having trouble breathing. She lifted up slightly to let me catch a breath, then lowered herself once more. Knowing she was not trying to kill me in my sleep, I extended my tongue, licking at the damp folds above me.

"Mmm," she murmured, "it's about time you got up. You've got a busy day ahead of you and we need to get started. I'm sorry I started without you, but you looked so delicious lying there."

She continued to rub her bare pussy on my face, clearly getting close to finding release. When she did, she smeared me more thoroughly with her cum, leaving another layer of her fluids on my cheeks and chin.

"Wonderful, pet," she said, kissing me passionately. She unhooked my cuffs. "Get up, use the bathroom and meet me in the kitchen. Don't wash your face yet. I like to see you with evidence of my pleasure on your face. Oh, and exchange the devices on your vibrator for these." She handed me a slightly longer, thicker cock to go in my cunt, and a fatter, longer plug for my ass. "I don't think we'll need to go any larger than this before you engage in anal sex the first time."

I hoped not. The plug appeared to be three inches across at the widest point. Fortunately, it wasn't that wide for its whole length. The base looked to be less than two wide above the flange. "Yes, Mistress," I replied. How was I going to get that monster in me. Maybe if I set it on the edge of the tub or a chair and sat down on it. I shuddered to think of it in my ass.

It took me about twenty minutes to finish up and go to the kitchen, ten of those working the plug in with a lot of lube. A cook was preparing breakfast. She glanced up, took note of my nudity, but otherwise ignored me, completely nonplussed. I could not imagine where Mistress found her staff, but none of them seemed surprised or outraged at nudity, not the cook, not the stable hands, nor anyone I met. Mistress wore a loose robe, but nothing else as far as I could tell.

"Tell the cook what you want for breakfast," Mistress said.

"Black coffee, orange juice, scrambled eggs and toast," I said.

"Make it a double order of eggs," Mistress said. "She's going to be working hard today."

The cook glanced at me again and saw the evidence of my Mistress on my face and smiled. Source of humor to the hired help, that's me. I got the coffee and OJ immediately and sipped both while waiting for my eggs and toast. When the cook set my plate in front of me, I wolfed it down. Constant sex was keeping me hungry.

As soon as I finished, Mistress asked me to follow her. She led me to the lower level of her house to a well appointed Dominant dungeon. Mistress's other slave was in a cage down there, narrow on all four sides so he could not sit or lie down, but sufficient room to stand. I did not see him yesterday and wondered if he had a job like the firefighter, but apparently not. There were pillories, stocks, posts, cross beams, a larger cage and a plethora of tie down hooks and bolts and the walls had a multitude of paddles, whips, restraints, hoods, and other impedimenta of the dominant trade.

"I wondered where this slave was, Mistress. I knew the other one was working. Have you let him out at all?"

"He was released yesterday to please me while you were busy in the barn. He climaxed without permission yesterday which is why he spent the night in here. Theoretically, he does not deserve to cum today, but I have to train you, so I'm going to make an exception. He'll be used to help train you today."

"Mistress?"

She went over to the cage and palmed his heavy sack, his cock in a cock cage. She massaged the hairless globes, watching him struggle to avoid an erection. Finally, she took pity and removed the cage and his cock quickly sprang to hardness.

"You need to start learning to fully swallow an erect cock. You will practice on him."

"Thank you, Mistress," he said, sporting a reasonably sized prick, but one which would not strain my jaw.

"You need to learn to accept punishment from different instruments and control your cock sucking while being punished. It's not uncommon for a Master to have his slave punished while she is sucking him. You don't want to bite him during your punishment. It's not good for Dom/sub relations. If you should scrape your teeth on slave's cock while sucking him, it's only what he deserves for cumming too soon yesterday. One other thing we can accomplish this morning is to get you used to having a Master cum on your face. You will not always swallow his offering. Since this slave is undeserving of you swallowing his, he will ejaculate on your face. We have other things to accomplish this morning, but we'll start with this. I want you to get busy now, Beth. Work his cock as deep into your throat as it can go. Try to keep from gagging."

I knelt down in front of the cage and parted my lips and the slave immediately filled my mouth. Because of the cage, he could not thrust indiscriminately, only to the bars, so the depth of his dick was up to me. Knowing Mistress would be monitoring my progress, I tried to push farther and farther onto his cock.

Mistress dropped her robe to the ground and got a paddle off the wall. She stood behind me with the paddle, encouraging me to take more of his cock in my mouth.

"I'm going to start paddling your bottom, Beth. I want you to do your utmost to avoid biting or scraping his cock. I will start lightly and work up to a harder paddling. I will make your ass red. Nod if you understand."

I nodded and felt the paddle strike my bum. As promised, it was not a heavy blow and I could substantially ignore it. My paddling grew progressively harder and they started to jolt me. I had to concentrate to avoid biting the cock filling my mouth. My ass really started to burn. Along with the paddling, Mistress started to demand I take more of his cock. I'd only gotten about four of his six inches into my mouth without struggling with my gagging.

"More," she ordered. "Take him deeper," punctuated with a swing of the paddle. "Don't you dare cum yet, slave. She needs to take more of your tiny dick than she has."

It was not that tiny, and I was struggling to get the last two inches down my throat. Every time I seemed to gain a bit more, I would start gagging and choking and the paddle would fall again accompanied by another "Deeper".

For just a second, I felt his balls dangling on my chin before gagging and coughing again and surrendering my hard fought gains, although after ten to fifteen minutes of ass abuse and Mistress encouraging me, I could consistently get all but last inch in.

"Mistress," Slave said, "I'm going to cum soon," grunting hard.

"Damn it, slave! Must I leave you in that cage for the next week to get a modicum of obedience from you?"

"I can't help it, Mistress. Her skills are quite good."

"At least do one thing right and pull out before you cum and spray her face."

"Ungh, Ungh," He grunted and I felt his cock swell but he pulled it out in time and hot jets of his cum splashed on my face, some of it in my eye, stinging it. More jets and I felt it in my hair, on my nose, some splashing on my lips and in my still open mouth. I felt his cock rubbing against my cheek and he squeezed a few more drops out.

I was about to wipe off my face and lick some of it up, but Mistress said, "No, not until your Dominant gives you leave, so I sat there on the floor with thick gobs of cum smeared on my face.

"Get up, Beth and crawl to me," Mistress said.

I started crawling toward what I thought was her voice as I couldn't see out of my eyes. She took pity on me and told me I could wipe it out of my eyes and finish crawling to her. My ass was burning, my eyes were stinging; I felt like a sticky mess, but I crawled to her.

When I reached her she had me kiss her cunt, though it was as far as she went. She put her hand on my head and patted it.

"As you can see, you still have a way to go in terms of your cock sucking skills. Slave is not the most endowed of men. I know women who can suck a ten inch cock to the root. I myself can do Diego and you know how big he is."

"Yes, Mistress. How can I become more accomplished?"

"The Submission Safe Space at 'The Woodshed' tonight goes from five to eight PM. Afterward, pretty much anything goes until four AM. When you finish speaking to the submissives, you are to seek out Master Jack. He is the most accomplished of the cock sucking trainers at 'The Woodshed'. When you find him, show him your slave collar and tell him Mistress L wants him to give you a crash course in cocks. If you can't deep throat a seven inch cock by the time he's done with you, he's lost his touch.

"After you graduate his cock course, it's time for your first ass fucking. You are to seek out Master Gregory. Master Gregory is a skilled ass fucker who introduces many subs to their first ass fuck. He's demanding, but gentle. He won't abuse you your first time. You'll probably enjoy it, even if it is your first.

"The last thing you'll do there is find Master Lamar. He is one of the premier black dominants in Orlando. I want Lamar to fuck your cunt. His cock is slightly longer than Diego's, but it's thicker and I swear his balls contain a quart of cum. Before you leave there, you'll have been fucked in the mouth, ass and cunt. I want you to return here and show me the cum dripping from your body so I know you've been well used. Repeat back to me what I've just said."

"After meeting with the submissives, I find Master ... Jack for oral lessons, Master Gregory to fuck my ass for the first time, then Master Lamar to fuck my cunt. Return afterward to show you I've been well used. Do I have your permission to cum, Mistress and what time should I leave?"

"You have permission to cum from the time you enter 'The Woodshed' until you leave. It's about two hours from Gainesville to Orlando, traffic permitting, but assume it will take longer as traffic never permits on Saturday. Plan on two and a half. How long will it take you to grab your stuff in Gainesville?"

I thought about what about what I might want or need and said, "No more than an hour, Mistress."

"So an hour to Gainesville, an hour collecting your things and two and a half for the drive to Orlando to arrive at five. You'll leave here no later than 12:30 PM, pet, which gives us until then to accomplish our other goals this morning. I shall e-mail Masters Jack, Gregory and Lamar to expect you, that you're new to submission and to take good care of you. I'll inform them your safe word is 'Poughkeepsie'. I'll expect you back no later than 6:30 AM, although you may leave earlier once you've accomplished all your goals."

"Should I leave my vibrator in while I'm at 'The Woodshed"?

"Remove it just before you enter, but bring it in with you. I'd recommend a large plastic bag. After you've been fucked, put it back in. It will help keep the cum in you and protect your car seats. You may want to use a towel on the seats as well. I want you to be a well fucked slave when you return. I have a surprise for you upon your return."

"Yes, Mistress. What else must we do this morning?"

"Master Gregory prefers first time girls he's introducing to ass fucking have a thorough ass cleansing prior to working with them. I shall be giving you an enema before you leave. Have you had an enema before?"

"Only prior to a surgical procedure. They gave me a bottle of something to use to cleanse my system."

"I don't like those Fleet chemical enemas," Mistress said. "They seem harsh and don't really do a thorough job. We'll be using a mild soap and hot water solution. Go to the corner there." She pointed to a corner of the dungeon lined with tile. It had a large industrial drain in the center of the floor and what appeared to be suspension equipment over the drain. I did not see a toilet or facsimile thereof.

Acknowledging her order, I walked to the indicated area, Mistress following. She led me to the center of the tile floor and pressed a button. Like the stable, a chain lowered from the ceiling. Two other chains ran from the bottom of it to either end of a bar about four feet long. At either end of the bar, leather cuffs dangled, longer and sturdier than other cuffs I had been exposed to.

"These are suspension cuffs," Mistress said, "designed to suspend you by your arms for longer periods of time. They reduce strain on your arms and wrists so you may hang longer. They also have them for your feet and ankles, but we won't need any of those at this time although I will use them at another time as part of your training. Give me your hand and put it in and grab the cross piece at the end."

"Yes, Mistress." I put my hand in and there was a cross piece I could curl my hands around. She laced up the cuffs and they ran from halfway up my hand where it curled to past my elbows. Doing the same to the other hand, she pushed the companion button raising the chain. When it stopped I was dangling about two feet off the floor, looking like a capital 'Y' with my hands about three feet apart. I thought she was done with me at that point, but she brought in chains from the side and spread my legs about four feet apart. I now looked like an 'X' with my crotch area feeling exposed and vulnerable. Mistress removed my vibrator. She disappeared behind me and I could not see what she was doing, but I heard water running and water sloshing in a bag or plastic can of some kind.

She hung something on a hook behind me, but still outside my range of vision. Mistress put a hand on my hip to steady or reassure me, then I felt a finger smeared with what felt like vaseline rubbing around my rectum. I flinched a little, so she kissed my stomach and said, "Steady, pet." I relaxed as much as I could. What followed next was not a finger, but about the same size as one. It penetrated my brown rosebud and pushed a couple inches in.

"I'm going to release the water into your bowels now, Beth. It's quite a bit, over a quart and you will feel full, almost bloated. The water is warm so it won't be uncomfortable except for the full feeling. I want you to hold it inside as long as you can, until you think you'll burst. When you can't hold it anymore, you may release it. It will be quite messy, which is why we're doing it here. After the first one's done, we have to do it again. It won't be as bad the second time. Are you ready?"

Was I? I could say 'Poughkeepsie' and stop it, but if I did, I would not get cleansed. If I was not cleansed, Master Gregory would not fuck my ass tonight and it might fall to someone else or no one else to do. Any other person might not be as gentle as Master Gregory and if no one else; what was I doing here. I'd had an enema before, though I'd used a toilet to expel the material, and not suspended over a big drain in the floor. This seemed more medieval somehow, which is what frightened me. I had to remember this was the same process done in a different way. "Yes, Mistress," I replied and I felt water running into my rectum.

As Mistress said, it wasn't painful, just uncomfortable due to the fullness in my bowels. Mistress removed the nozzle piece from my ass. "Hold it in as long as you can," she reminded me.

I hung there, like a piece of laundry, trying to think of other things. Things like getting ass fucked tonight, or fucking my first black man, or learning to deep throat a cock. What was I doing? I considered my situation. It was now about five days since I read the advertisement; Submissive Wanted. I never considered myself to be so. If anything, I thought of myself as a take charge, lead from the front person; stable, balanced, emotionally and intellectually evolved and every bit the modern woman.

But does that person let herself suck cock in a public restaurant, masturbate to an audience, lick my first cunt, submit to a cropping, reward a person who carried me a hundred yards by fucking hell out of him or let herself be dominated by a woman training her to submit to a man for an extended voyage around the world. Was there something triggered in my brain by seeing those words, like a post-hypnotic suggestion? The really fucked up part was how much I enjoyed every moment of it. Mistress seemed to have a leash leading directly to my cunt by which she could steer me in any direction she wanted me to go. The really scary part of it all is she was a woman and I was not a lesbian, though I guess I now had to consider myself bisexual or polyamorous or whatever the term would be for someone willing to fuck almost anyone at any time. I was far more attracted to men than women. What would happen to me if it was a man holding the leash?

The pressure was building inexorably. My stomach seemed to be swelling more and more. I guess this was the point where I could not hold out anymore. I unclenched my rectum and a wave of foul smelling shit and gas and water exploded out of my ass, most of it going directly to the floor, though enough brown liquid ran down my legs I felt I might puke. No wonder Mistress spread my legs apart. If all of it ran down my legs, I would have lost it for sure.

I was surprised when she pulled out a garden hose with a spray nozzle on it and sprayed me down, washing away the detritus expelled from my body, like a muddy car.

"The worst is over now, Beth. You're doing well."

I suppose I was, at least by the standards of a dominant; following every instruction like the good girl I was. I nodded to my Mistress, unable to speak at the moment. She disappeared behind me again and I heard all the same noises as before. I felt her finger applying lubricant to my bottom once again; then the nozzle penetrating me, the flow of water, the fullness. I held out much as I had before, thinking of other things, though I tried to think of different things this time; my parents, my dog when I was young, my first boyfriend, my bestie from high school. The problem was in thinking about them, I tried to consider what the people of that former life would think of the me I've become, if they saw me now and knew all I had done the last few days. I know their perceptions of me would be different, but did it matter? Am I supposed to operate in life based on other people's perceptions of me or strive to become my own person?

My difficulty was not knowing what my own person was supposed to be currently. It certainly wasn't the same as a week ago. What would I be a year from now? Questions, questions, questions as far as the eye can see, but no answers to be found. My parents were dead, and the others long ago left behind. Who mattered to me now? I'd put people aside while pursuing my education. None of my past boyfriends mattered. I had acquaintances, girls and guys I did things with, but no one particularly close. Professor Kline might be the one person I sincerely considered to be a close friend and he was old enough to be my father. Until now. I felt as closely connected to Mistress as any other person in my life. It seemed dangerous to me. She genuinely seemed to care about me and what would happen if I submitted to a Master as the naive child I previously was. She seemed to want to ensure my personal safety and I trusted her to watch out for me, as wild as my life was becoming. Though my personal safety was not at risk, what was I getting out of this relationship that meant so much to me? It was definitely a relationship; one of the most intense of my life.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,604 Followers