My Journey of Discovery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ranger took his seat in the sulky and grasped the reins. I stood at the starting line eying my competition. Her thighs were so muscular, built for fast starts and pounding down the track in ground eating strides. I had to hope all the training I put in to enter the Ironman would pull me through somehow. Find your pace, I told myself; find your pace. Knees up, don't break gait, find your pace.

Wendy stood ten feet in front of the starting line, holding a green flag above her head. "Get on your mark, get set, Go!" She dropped the flag and I strained at the load. It started to move. Lift your knees, next step, lift your knees, next step. Before I'd gone twenty steps, Frank's pony was ten yards in front of me and gaining. Don't panic, I told myself, it's a long race. You knew she'd get the jump on you at the start; it's her forte. The sulky was rolling easier now I'd broken the inertia inherent in Newton's first law of motion.

By the time we'd gone a third of the way around the track, Frank's pony was thirty yards ahead of me. Frank looked behind him and laughed. I could hear his laughter, but she was no longer increasing her distance. Okay. I just had to start gaining on her now. Lift the knees, step, lift, step, don't break gait. I had my pace, but I needed to increase it. I had a metronome going in my head and I had to pick it up, a half beat faster, then a beat faster, lift, step, lift, step. I was settling in now. The boots were heavy and clumsy and I was running on my toes, but it was running and I was familiar with it. By the time we reached the halfway point of the race, I'd narrowed the ground to half her initial lead. I was breathing easy, not yet laboring though I expected I would before the end as I had so much ground to make up. A beat and a half faster, lift, step, lift, step, keep pounding.

Frank looked behind him again and was surprised at how much distance we'd made up. He snapped his whip against his pony's flank, urging her to go faster. I saw her pace increase, but so did mine and she didn't gain on me. I slowly started to creep up on them. Ranger was giving me my head, neither steering me, nor whipping me. He saw we were gaining and knew well enough to leave me alone. I was so thankful I'd spent hours running the stadium steps. I'd had to lift my legs there too, and it was helping me now.

I was three yards behind when Frank turned again. He didn't see me at first because he was looking over his left shoulder, but I was on the right, hoping to pass on the outside. Then he glanced to the right and saw me there, right at the rear of his sulky. He pulled her to the right, into my path and I went wider as well. Bastard. I made a move to the left, looking for the inside, but he pulled into my path again. I had to find some way around him. He kept glancing back, tugging his pony's reins, but he wasn't really seeing where he was going, he was concentrating on me so much. That gave me the germ of an idea. I started to pull way to the right, which he caught quickly, maneuvering to put himself in my path, but as soon as he looked forward again to make sure he didn't run into the rail, I went left fast, giving me the shorter path. I was now even. He looked to the right again and when he didn't see me, glanced to the left, intending to block me, but it was too late. He couldn't run into me without upsetting his own apple cart.

Frank started applying the whip to his pony, hitting her mercilessly. As far as I could tell, all he was doing was screwing with her rhythm. She was struggling now. I was too. I was panting hard. My legs hurt, my tits hurt from the nipple clamps, the edge of my cunt and inner thighs hurt from the chafing of the straps. The finish line was getting close and we were still neck and neck and I was getting so tired. Could I give it anymore? Another half beat, even a quarter beat, might be all I needed. I imagined a song, slightly faster than the one playing in my head and started to inch ahead. Frank was furious. I could see his whip leaving bleeding welts on his pony's back and buttocks, the sadistic cretin. He failed to see he was doing nothing to help her. Frank took a swing at me, but Ranger blocked the whip from hitting me. Thank you, Ranger.

The finish line was ten yards ahead and I did everything in my power to squeeze an ounce more effort from my screaming legs and burning lungs. I ran about 10 feet past the finish line and collapsed to the ground, totally exhausted. The nipple clamps pulled off, adding to my overall misery, but I didn't care, as long as I didn't have to take another step. My eyes were closed and I was gulping air, great heaving gasps, hoping against hope we'd won the damn race. Ranger ran up to me, heard me breathing and started unhooking me from the harness. I wanted to ask if we'd won, but I couldn't find the air. When he'd undone all the straps, he started on the pony boots and he rubbed my legs after he removed them. Lastly, he plucked the horse tail from my ass. Then he picked me up in those firefighter arms and carried me toward Mistress and First. It's a good thing too, because my legs wouldn't be moving for awhile.

When we reached Mistress, she bent down and kissed my lips; a gentle touch and nothing to block the air I was still trying to pull into my lungs.

"Did...pant...we...gasp...win" I wheezed.

"You won, Beth," Mistress said, "by about a half foot, but it wouldn't have mattered. You would have won anyway. Frank's pony broke stride."

I must have looked at them uncomprehendingly, unable to understand. First said, "Frank was hitting her so hard at the end, he caused her to break stride. As soon as she did, the race was over."

I started sobbing, relieved to have saved Mistress and myself from whatever misery Frank would have cooked up for us.

"It's all right, Beth. You ran a beautiful race. When I saw how much of a lead they got early on, I resigned myself to hours of sordid misery. I stopped watching; I couldn't look anymore. I stared at the ground wondering how I would ever survive whatever Frank had planned. I was miserable. Halfway through the race, Lucas screamed at me, 'Look, look, she's overtaking him. Beth's got a chance'. (So First was Lucas.) After, I couldn't take my eyes off you. So beautiful, so magnificent, running like the wind, slowly creeping up on him, foot by foot. I saw how he tried to block you, too concerned about you to run a good race. Your maneuver to get around him was priceless. Oh, Beth, you will be well rewarded for your efforts today. What would you like?"

"Food to start. Lots of carbs. Then a hot bath. I'm going to ache like crazy. After that, I'll think of something good." I looked at my Mistress and smiled. She smiled with me. I think she saw where I might be going with this.

"I'm sure we'll find something you'll enjoy," she said. "You know, Frank's stallion is still available to you. You won the race."

"A real stallion?" I asked. "I'm not into bestiality."

"No. One of his ponies, rather prodigiously endowed. It's considered quite the prize, to be mounted by him."

"I don't need a stallion. I want to go home."

"Very well. Home it is."

"As a psychologist, Mistress; I would recommend you stop needling Frank so much. He's going to win this race again some day. You've witnessed the lengths he'll go to win. If he'd chosen a long distance runner instead of a sprinter, it might be you submitting to him. The longer it goes on and the more you make him despise you, the worse it's going to be when he finally wins. He'll make you pay a hundred times over for all you've done to him."

"I know, I know," Mistress said. "I probably make it worse for myself, but he's such an insufferable boor. I detest him."

"And he hates you because of what you've done to him each time his pony lost. You both hate each other and so it will remain until one of you does something to change. You saw what he did to his pony today to win this race. That could easily be you next year or the next. Or worse, much worse. You need to ease up, Mistress, please."

"You're right. I know you're right." She sighed. "Let's get going. You don't have to ride in the trailer on your way back, but since you have no clothing, you'll have to cover up with a blanket."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lucas and Ranger would have to ride in the horse trailer, Mistress only had one blanket. Ranger carried me to the truck and tucked me in the back seat. Diego would drive and Mistress ride in the front passenger seat.

"I know your name is Jeremy now," I said, "but if it's all right with you, I'd like to keep calling you Ranger."

"I like it," he said.

"I like it too," Mistress said. "We might all start calling you Ranger."

"It fits," Ranger said.

"Like a glove," I added.

I turned to Lucas. "I like Lucas better than First. Now the cat's out of the bag, I would prefer to call you Lucas."

"What? I can't have a cool name like Ranger?"

"Something like Nick Danger, Mack the Knife, something like that?" I asked.

"Something cool."

"Oooh, I have it. Cool Hand Luke. How's that sound?" I laughed. "Goes with Lucas and definitely cool."

Lucas laughed. "Just perfect," he said.

Mistress said, "Into the trailer boys, or your name is Mud. We have to feed our heroine now."

"Yes, Mistress," they answered as one and went back to the trailer. Diego secured the trailer door behind them and climbed into the truck.

Mistress wound down her window and shouted at Frank, "I'll see you next Sunday, Frank. Bring plenty of lube."

"Mistress!" I said, shocked after our discussion moments ago.

"Baby steps, darlin'. I have to work up to it."

We both laughed.

"Home, Diego," Mistress said.

"Si, señora."

******

Mistress called ahead and had the cook start some spaghetti. I fell asleep in the back seat, so missed the ride home. I still do not know where the Pony Farm was in reference to Mistress's place. I had no desire to return there, so it made no difference to me.

Diego woke me up when we reached the farm. I was able to walk, though stiffly, so I gathered the items I'd collected from my apartment yesterday and took them in the house.

Mistress asked me to lay the clothes out on the bed and she showed me where I could put the rest. I asked if I could have a half hour each day to make entries into the journal I intended keeping. She agreed and said I might want to take three hours tomorrow to catch up. A lot had happened in the last several days. I thanked her for her gracious offer.

By that time, our meal was ready and Ranger, Cool Hand Luke, Mistress and I all sat down to eat. Mistress even opened a bottle of wine to make our celebration complete.

The cook was somewhat disgusted a stinky, sweaty, weary pony broke bread at her table. Her nose wrinkled every time she came near me. The spaghetti was incredible, with steak and Italian sausage in the sauce instead of hamburger. I ate three helpings. Cook apologized the sauce could not simmer longer, but I told her it was the best I ever had. My compliment finally put a smile on her face.

Mistress asked, "Have you decided what you want after your bath, Ms. Wilson?"

I looked at Ranger. "Ranger let me run my own race today, and did not lay the whip on me even though I fell behind, Mistress. I was hoping to borrow your slave and permission for both of us to cum without limits until ten AM tomorrow morning. I still need to practice my newly gained skills from The Woodshed last night."

She looked at me in surprise, apparently not hearing what she expected to hear, given my smile to her after the race. Trying to mask her disappointment, she nodded and poured herself another glass of wine.

"I suppose you still wish to use the Jacuzzi to soak in?" Mistress asked.

"If it please my Mistress," I replied.

"I did promise you a reward. By all means; use the tub. Ranger can join you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

She got up abruptly. "I'm going to check on the horses." She left.

Ranger and Cool Hand Luke looked at each other. "I don't think she was expecting that," Luke said.

"I may have hinted at something different when she first told me I would be rewarded," I said. "Have you earned your way out of your cage, Luke, or is she still keeping you in the dungeon?"

"I'm out. I was particularly pleasing to Mistress yesterday while you were gone. I'm sleeping in my own bed now."

"I'm happy for you."

"The tribulations of a slave. The rewards are so worth it though."

I took Ranger's hand and led him to the bathroom. I used the facilities and brushed my teeth as the tub filled. Ranger followed. He had his own things in the bathroom, as did Luke. It was so they could accommodate their Mistress when she had need for them. After the tub was filled with steamy hot water, I directed Ranger to get in, then I sat in front of him and leaned back against his broad chest.

"If it's all right with you, I'd like to just lie here and soak. I'm so sore," I said.

"It's your reward. I think you should do whatever you want."

"Thanks."

I settled deeper into the tub, letting the water and bubbles lap at my chin. Ranger didn't know what to do with his hands initially, but eventually they just cradled my body, wrapped around my waist just under my breasts.

"Do you enjoy your life of servitude?" I asked.

"Very much. I wouldn't stay if I didn't like it."

"It's incongruous," I said, "a strong man of action such as yourself submitting to a woman."

"I suppose it is," Ranger responded. "I told you a little of why at the Munch; the incredible sex, the need to surrender control when I'm not working. She's actually very good to us. I'm quite content."

"She's older than you. Does that bother you?"

"It might someday," he admitted, "but not today. You see how amazing she looks. She takes care of herself, eats right, exercises, much of it sexual. She does Kegel exercises constantly and when she squeezes that cunt down on your cock, it's like heaven itself."

"I'll have to ask her what she does. It sounds like a useful tool for a sub."

We were both silent for several minutes. I had a question burning a hole in my brain, especially given I'd just found myself in a situation where I had to please a woman and discovered it not to be totally awful. I'd enjoyed my experiences with Mistress more than I had any right to expect as a heterosexual.

I had to know. "Does she ever make you and Luke perform sex on each other?" I asked. He didn't say anything for a moment and I added, "I ask because I'd never been with a woman before and though I believed I would hate it, I've rather enjoyed myself despite my misgivings."

"This was the first time you've ever licked a woman's cunt?"

"You saw me. I didn't know what to do and I was afraid of disappointing her."

"Why did you submit to a woman in the first place?" Ranger asked.

"I wasn't seeking to. She took the job. I was looking for answers to questions I had and she realized I had to discover for myself what it meant to be a submissive. No one else was volunteering for the job, so she took it. I'm not crestfallen she did. From my reading on the subject, I knew it wasn't uncommon for Dominates to share you with others, both men and women. In a way, I'm glad it was her, because now I know I can survive the experience of pleasing my own sex. I only ask because I assume it goes the other way as well and I want to know how you deal with it."

Ranger paused and I didn't think he would answer because I was treading so close to his image of his own masculinity. I was surprised when he finally answered.

"Not as a rule," he said. Another pause. "Sometimes we're made to suck the other's cock as punishment. She does it because she knows we don't like it. Even an ass fucking is easier for me because they're behind me and it could just as easily be Mistress with a strap-on. Even being sucked by a guy isn't as devastating for the same reason. I can close my eyes and imagine anyone sucking me. There's no imagining I'm not sucking another cock.

"Luke and I are both firmly in the guy/girl camp. She frequently uses us both together, so it's not uncommon for us to be sharing her body. There's the requisite touching, nearness and rubbing, which comes from that. I don't know if Mistress told you; she's had both of us fuck Frank's ass and mouth because she knows how much he hates it."

"She did tell me that, yes, when explaining to me how crucial it was for me to win. She assumed she would be forced to do much worse if I lost. To give me added incentive, she told me she would do to me whatever was done to her. I did not want to disappoint her."

"It would have spurred me on as well."

"When you do it, a homosexual act, how do you feel? You don't like it but you do it anyway."

"Even though I hate it, I do it because it's part of being pleasing to Mistress. It's like any of the other punishments she might give me; a whipping, being caged, wearing a cock cage. You do it because it's part of your service to her, a part of your obedience. I don't have to like it. I don't like the other things either. I just have to obey. It's the highest form of service to her, to obey, no matter how distasteful the task."

"Do you cum when she makes you do it?"

"Oh yes. In the end, it's a mouth like any other or an ass like any other and the sensations are the same. It's only in your head where you worry about it. The body doesn't care. A blow job is a blow job."

"It doesn't make you want to seek out other men, does it?" I asked.

"No, it doesn't. It's still distasteful to me."

"It's the same with me," I said. "While I will enjoy the rest of my time with Mistress, I don't have a desire to go out and fuck the next female I run across, though I'm beginning to think I might not care anymore, as I have enjoyed it."

"The contradictions of being a submissive," he said.

We sat awhile longer. Suddenly, I turned to him, plastering my body against him and laying a long, lingering kiss on him. I reached for his cock and felt it stir in my hand. "I'm sorry I made you think of sex with other men, perhaps you'd like to think of sex with women for a time."

"That would be perfect," he said.

I had him sit on the edge of the tub. "I'm just learning to do this right. Please let me know what you like and don't like, okay?" I swallowed his cock.

"Okay," he gasped. "I like that."

I lifted off him for a second. "Make sure you tell me when you're about to cum. We don't want to waste your orgasm."

"Waste it," he said, "how?"

"By not putting it where it properly belongs, slave; in the body of your Mistress." My mouth went back over him, accelerating his growth.

"Oh, you are devious, Beth. I like that."

I didn't respond, being otherwise occupied. Right now, he wasn't fully hard and I was able to take all of him without trouble. I knew it wouldn't be much longer, he was swiftly filling my mouth. I had to see if I could take all of him without being forced through a ring gag. I loved the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth, the combination of velvet and steel. Soft to the tongue, hard to the palate. When he felt as big as he would get, I started to work my way down his cock to his balls.

"I really like that," Ranger said. "Very nice."

I cradled his balls in response to the compliment. Swallow, Dina said. That was how she took her Master all the way. I opened as wide as I could and just before I felt I would gag, I swallowed, then swallowed again. As before, it seemed to open my throat and I felt him go deeper. I swallowed once more and I felt him slide deeper again until his balls dangled on my chin. I was starting to run out of breath, so eased myself off him, sucking and licking as I went until only the head was in my mouth. My tongue swirled about the edge of his crown causing a swift intake of breath, then I went down again, faster, so he would be in my throat longer. I felt his crown deep in my throat, and swallowed again, the muscular contractions squeezing his cock deep inside. Back up, my saliva and his pre-cum dripping down his shaft to his balls.