My Journey of Discovery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another time like that," he gasped, "and I'll be spewing like a school kid whacking off to his first Playboy."

"Then it's time." I got out of the tub and taking hold of his erection, encouraged him out of the tub. We dried off and I opened the door to Mistress's bedroom. She was lounging in some pajamas, reading a novel. She looked up when the door unlatched.

"Yes," she said.

"Mistress, as I spoiled your surprise last night, I wished to make amends for my error. You may not be able to introduce me to my first double penetration, but I thought you could show me all the ways two women and one man could enjoy one another." I nodded to the cock in my hand. "This one's about to pop and I need you to tell me where it's going. Into you or into me. By the way, you're overdressed for the occasion."

Mistress laughed and started to remove her top. "How much time do we have?" She asked.

"You did promise me until ten tomorrow morning without having to ask your permission to cum. Let's say 9:59 AM."

"Why don't you take the first one then. He'll last a little longer the second time." Her bottoms came off.

"I'm a novice at this. You'll have to show me what to do," I said. "All I ask is that sometime during the process, I feel my Mistress lick me to an orgasm. The only other time was after my cropping and it was the crop that started my orgasm. I want to know the differences between a man and a woman doing it. How and where do you want me?"

She laid down on the bed, spreading herself for us, her head toward the foot of the bed. "Beth, on me please in a sixty-nine position." I climbed over her and lowered my cunt to her face. She gave it a quick lick as I settled in to dine on her, already wet with a sudden flowering of desire. "Jeremy...I'm sorry, Ranger, fuck her hard." I felt his hard prick penetrate my pussy while her tongue danced on my clit. It wasn't long before I was screaming my first orgasm. Mistress managed to last three minutes longer than I did and surprisingly, Ranger was able to hold out until my second. Not bad for a guy who'd been ready to cum in my mouth fifteen minutes before. Mistress had him trained well. When he shot his creamy load in my cunt, Mistress was there to lick up anything leaking from my sheath. Heavens, that felt good. That was only the beginning.

Before the night was over, Mistress and I switched positions while Ranger fucked her, Ranger fucked me in the ass while I licked her to orgasm, she fucked me with a strap-on while I deep throated Ranger and Ranger fucked her in the ass while I sucked his balls and licked her cunt. I have to hand it to Ranger; that boy had a lot of stamina. I don't know for sure how many times he climaxed, but it was a lot. By the end of the night, he was a dry well, but still pounding one or both of us. I orgasmed uncounted times, and in the morning, my pussy and ass protesting any further use or abuse.

We were lying in a huge heap on the bed, arms and legs and heads going every which way. I think my head was lying on Mistress's thigh, but I was too tired to open my eyes and look. I seemed to recall her pussy as being the last place I'd been, but it was fuzzy now.

"I don't know about you," I said, "but I'm tired and I'm going to sleep now." I felt a hand stroking my head and another one stroking my leg and I think the one on my leg was bigger, but I didn't care. I was asleep in seconds.

******