My Journey of Discovery Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth goes to a Pony Farm and has to race.
8.2k words
4.78
10.7k
12

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

Mistress expects Beth to race a "pony" for a mile pulling a sulky with severe consequences for losing. It contains oral, anal, vaginal and lesbian sex, including FFM sex. STD's and COVID-19 don't exist in this fantasy.

My Voyage to Submission, Ch. 4 - The Pony Farm

I awoke the next morning in her bed with no clue as to how I got there. I know Mistress didn't carry me. I suppose Diego or one of her slaves carried me to bed and I would have to find some 'way' to thank them. Mistress was already gone from bed. I looked at the clock. After 10 AM and she had not awakened me. I suppose I needed to get myself up and find out what punishment I would receive for my disobedience and possibly more for sleeping late. My vibrator wasn't in me, and I wondered if I should put it in. I went to the bathroom and it was sitting on the counter, already cleaned.

I decided I'd wait for instruction from Mistress before putting it in. I remembered she'd said I would not get to wear a vibrator the next time I was punished and I was to be punished today for disobeying her instructions yesterday. After using the facilities, I picked it up from the counter. I couldn't feel any remaining soreness and didn't feel any worse for wear, so the Jacuzzi must have helped last night.

I was famished when I got up, the little I'd eaten yesterday dissipated in energetic sex. The cook was no longer in the kitchen, so I made two slices of whole wheat toast with cheese and peanut butter for protein, and orange juice for instant energy. There was still coffee in the pot, so I grabbed a cup before looking for Mistress. She wasn't in the dungeon and neither were her slaves. I figured the stables were the next most logical place to find her. Indeed, she was there, attended by her slaves. They would stand much as I was expected to stand. Legs spread, hands behind their heads. They didn't have their cock cages on and their pricks were standing at half mast as Mistress was dressed in a lovely leather corset which displayed all her assets to full advantage.

I finished my coffee before approaching. Slave Ranger noticed me approaching before I could speak and said something to Mistress. She turned to me.

"My little sleepyhead. Finally woke up did you? I hope you slept well? No lingering effects from your trials yesterday?"

"I slept well, Mistress. I notice no lingering effects. I wondered if you wished me to put my vibrator in. You left no instructions."

"Not until later," she said. "We have other things to attend to first. Have you eaten?"

"I had something," I admitted. "Should I have waited, Mistress?"

"No. Did you get enough? You're going to work very hard today."

"I was very hungry when I awoke. I ate sufficiently, Mistress. What is to be my punishment today?" I couldn't help but glance at the chains where I'd been punished before.

She noticed the direction my eyes looked and laughed. "That is not your fate today, I have a different punishment in mind for you. At least, not unless you disappoint me in the other. You look quite athletic, Beth. Do you exercise?"

"Yes, Mistress; running, swimming, cycling and tennis, though I've neglected all of them the last few days. The last time I got any exercise was the day of the Munch. I ran for a couple miles, but the vibrator interfered with my workout, so I didn't get the five miles I'd planned for."

"Your legs and ass are lovely, I assume from your exercise. I must make sure you continue to work out so you maintain that body. You'll be happy to know you'll be getting an excellent work out today. It's time to go, we've wasted enough time today. Diego, bring the horse trailer around."

"Si, señora."

I wondered where we were going and why we were bringing horses. One of those questions was quickly answered when I found there were no horses. We three slaves were loaded into the trailer, our collars fastened to tethers inside. Both men sat down in the straw.

Slave Ranger recommended I sit down as well. "The road is pretty rough. You don't want to wear yourself out trying to stand and if you fell, you could be injured." I sat down. In a few minutes the trailer started moving. He was right. The roads were rough and the trailer's springs were less effective than a car's.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The Pony Farm," the other slave replied.

"They raise ponies there, like Mistress raises horses?"

Both of them burst out laughing. What was so funny? It was a logical question. Slave Ranger said, "They raise ponies all right."

"Why are we going?" I asked.

"You're going to be racing. Mistress was happy to hear you're a runner. It gives you a chance to win," Slave Ranger said. "I usually do the racing, but the Pony Farm owner heard Mistress was training a woman, so you're going to race today, and pray you win."

Okay. I was confident in my abilities as a runner, but that sounded ominous. I knew I had a chance of beating any but Intercollegiate class athletes as far as women were concerned and maybe 50% of men depending on their age and level of athleticism and perhaps distance.

"Who am I going to be racing against today; another woman, a man, a...a pony?" We were going to a pony farm after all.

Both of them chuckled. "Yeah, you're going to be racing a pony," other slave said.

Shit! I'm not sure I could outrun a horse, even a little one. And I was supposed to pray God I win?

"I don't think I can beat a pony," I said.

"Why not?" Slave Ranger said. "After all, you're a pony yourself."

Now I was confused. I may be a lot of things, but I certainly wasn't an equine. "What do you mean, I'm a pony."

"We've said enough already. Mistress will tell you when it's time." Slave Ranger said.

I thought of another question maybe they could answer. "Can I ask your names? I feel awkward not knowing what to call you. I'm Beth."

"We know who you are. We were at your Instruction." Of course they were. They looked at each other. "Mistress hasn't given us permission to tell you our names. We'll speak to her about it."

"I already think of you as Slave Ranger, because I know you were an Army Ranger. Can I call you Ranger?"

"I don't have a problem with that."

"How do you think of me?" Other slave asked.

"Right now, just Other, because you're not Ranger. You're the other slave, but that's just stupid. What would you like me to call you?"

"Call me 'First'. Other than her husband, I was Mistress's first slave."

"I can do that," I said.

We sank into silence while I contemplated what little I'd learned so far. The road got smoother for a time, then rougher and I could tell by the sound and the dust filtering into the trailer we were traveling on a gravel road. I felt the trailer swing in a wide circle and then we stopped. From my watch, we'd traveled a little more than a half hour. The back gate opened and Diego stood there with Mistress standing behind him. Diego released us from our tethers and we all walked out of the trailer, blinking our eyes at the bright light after the dimness inside. I looked around for the ponies, but all I saw was a dozen men and women, all naked with what appeared to be plumes or brooms sticking out of their asses. Suddenly it clicked. Ranger said I was a pony. I remembered some of my initial research into submission and mention of Masters who kept ponies. It hadn't made much sense at the time and I didn't have time to research the subject further. It made more sense now.

"Come, Beth," Mistress said. "We have to get you trained before the race."

She hooked a leash to my collar and led me to a corral where several other people circled around a woman in the center, switching a long whip to the buttocks of any 'ponies' which failed to follow her exacting standards. The ponies all had what appeared to be heavy boots upon their feet with small horseshoes secured to the bottoms. The boots rose to their knees, tied closely to their calves. It was obvious now the things I'd first seen as plumes were horse tails. They were inserted in the rectums of the ponies, then swept up and out so they'd look like real horse tails rather than drooping forlornly between the legs of their ponies.

Mistress approached a man watching the training with interest, calling out whenever he saw something which either pleased or displeased him.

"Good morning, Master Frank," she said.

He turned and greeted her, then looked me over. He approached us. "So this is the new slave you'll be racing today. A fine choice from the looks of her. May I?"

Mistress ordered "Display!" and I snapped into position, then said, "You may."

He ran his hands all over me, massaging my breasts, tweaking my nipples, running his hands over my ass and over my pussy, pushing two fingers inside. I squirmed slightly as he did so, but not enough to displease Mistress, who watched his appraisal of me.

He pulled out his fingers and licked them. "Very fine," he said. "I'll give you $20,000 for her, without papers."

"I'm sorry, Frank, but she's not mine to sell. I have her on a 14 day contract for training purposes. This is merely part of her training."

"Too bad. She'd look really good in my stables."

"You have so many already. Don't be greedy."

He smacked my behind. "Is she ready to race or must she receive training first?"

"She needs training and work with the boots, which she's never worn. I was hoping you could put her in with Wendy. She's an excellent trainer and we don't have much time."

"Of course. Same wager as last year?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"You know the way to the tack room. Get her ready and I'll have Wendy work with her." He turned back to the corral and Mistress led me to the tack room.

A stable hand was in the tack room and Mistress asked for my shoe size.

"Nine and a half, Mistress."

She nodded to the hand but he said, "We recommend going a half size over their normal size, Mistress L. Her feet may swell given the extended time on her toes."

"A ten then." He nodded and handed her the appropriate size. He also handed her a bridle with a leather piece for the bit rather than metal, a horse plume as I'd seen the others wear, a leather harness, and two metal clamps connected by a chain which purpose I could only guess at.

Mistress helped me into the harness, cinching the buckles tight so she found no looseness in any of the straps. It went around my chest, above and below my tits, around the waist, through my crotch on either side of my cleft and up to my waist again on the hips at either side of my cheeks. She sat me down on a bench and put the boots on. The stable boy was right. My toes fit into the boot, but the heel was far above it so I would be standing on my toes. She laced them tightly on my legs, which mitigated somewhat the pressure on the toes of my feet, my calves absorbing some of my weight when she had me stand. I tried walking around, the horseshoe at the bottom adding substantially to the heaviness, as did the support under the heel. I knew I looked awkward as I tried to walk.

"Before I put this bit in your mouth, I wish to speak to you about why you're here. It will be difficult for you to speak once it goes in and I want you to have the opportunity to talk about what's going to happen. You will be racing in a couple hours against one of his trained pony girls. Likely, she's done this before and is accustomed to the footwear, the bridle, the harness, all of it. You will be pulling a lightweight sulky which is a light platform on bicycle styled wheels. You will be pulling one of my male slaves since Frank will be pulled on his sulky and the weights must match. The gait is highly specialized; you must raise your knees to waist level with each step. This is what you must practice now. If you break gait, you will be disqualified and Frank will win."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will go two times around his half mile track. Since you are new, I'm sure he'll try to distract or interfere with you in some way to make you break stride or slow you down. If you win, he'll have one of his stallions service you, a treat I'm sure my pet will enjoy. If you lose - well you don't want to know what will happen if you lose. Now comes the reason why I give a damn about this race. We have a wager, $1000 to the winner and a side bet. I don't care about the money; I care about the side bet. The loser spends one day on the winners farm doing whatever the winner wants. I lost once before and for me, that means being treated just like his other ponies, in every way, for twelve hours. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes, Mistress. It means I mustn't lose."

"No, you must not lose. I've won this race the last five years. Jeremy is a positive stud when it comes to racing. His time as an Army Ranger and firefighter have seen to that. (So Jeremy was Ranger's name. I kind of liked Ranger.) Every time Frank has lost, I've made sure he was fucked in the ass and mouth, sometimes by me, sometimes by my slaves, sometimes both. I don't want to think about what he'll do to me if I should lose this race again. I'm depending on you to ensure it doesn't happen. You can rest assured that if you lose, everything done to me, will be done to you afterward. Are you clear on that."

"Yes, Mistress; crystal clear."

"Frank's daughter, Francesca, trains his pony girls and boys. She will teach you the gait. Pay attention to her. After your training, you'll have a little time to recover, then you'll race. Are you ready for your bridle now?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She put the bit in my mouth and fastened the buckles around my head. The bit tugged at the edges of my mouth, but not obnoxiously so if I held the bit in my teeth. Mistress led me back to the corral, the boots clumsy on my feet.

"Francesca, she's ready," Mistress said when we reached the enclosure. Francesca shooed the rest of her trainees out of the corral and brought a leash to hook to my bridle. She walked me into the pen, already talking.

"You will circle around me, lifting your legs each step this high." She showed me how high by lifting her own leg, her knee going higher than her hips. "Each time your leg doesn't reach the proper height, I will swat you with this." She showed me a stiff little whip with a wisp of leather at the end. I believed the little piece of leather had nothing to do with what would strike my legs, merely giving her a guide to the end of cane like whip. "You try." I took a couple steps showing her I understood.

"Now go." She tugged on the leash and forced me into a high stepping trot. Every time my knees didn't reach high enough, the whip snapped against the back of my thighs or my ass, leaving a red stripe. It wasn't too long before my left ass cheek and left thigh was covered in red marks.

"Now the other way," and she directed me in a clockwise direction, again snapping the whip against me if I failed to keep the gait. I was catching on though, as the right side did not receive nearly as many red marks as the left side did.

When she had no occasion to strike me for five minutes, she said to Mistress, "I believe she's ready." I was breathing heavily, the gait and the weight of the boot tiring me.

"Forty-five minutes to rest?" Mistress asked me. I nodded my head.

"We'll begin in forty-five minutes, Frank."

"Are you ready to lose this year?" He asked.

"Are you?" Mistress retorted. "You must like what I do to you so much, you lose every year."

Frank glared at her and I worried she provoked him too much. If I should lose, I could only imagine what the hate in his eyes would lead him to do and what happened to Mistress, would happen to me. I couldn't lose.

Frank's workers brought out two sulkies and setting them at the starting line. Ranger came up to me and whispered in my ear. "Every year, Master Frank does something new to throw me off my game. It could be anything from steering his sulky into you, to 'accidentally' hitting you with his whip. I'm going to be driving you this year and I'll try to keep you out of trouble, but I can't anticipate everything. Find your pace, try to maintain it as best you can. I'll try to leave you a little bit for your finish, but I can't let you get too far behind. I don't know what your upper body strength is like; it may take you a while to get your sulky up to speed, but once you get it there, don't stop for anything and keep up your pace. The rhythm will help you maintain your gait. If you lose that, you lose."

I nodded and he patted my head. "Good girl."

My legs were starting to lose a little of the fatigue from my training and I did my best to stretch out, stretches I usually performed before a workout. Some of the stretches exerted pressure on my cunt, breasts and bum, so I knew how tight the harness was. I tried some deep breathing exercises to oxygenate my blood, prepare for the long haul. A mile wasn't exactly a marathon, but it wasn't a sprint either, and I wasn't used to towing something around behind me.

Mistress came up to me and kissed me, not saying anything, but reminding me in her own way the stakes I ran for. Ranger took my leash and led me out to the sulky to await my competition. Master Frank finally came out with his pony, a beautiful, black woman, with long legs and a sprinters body. Oh, shit! I recognized her, she ran track at the University of Florida, the 100 yard dash. Gloria something or other. I hit Ranger on the arm several times to get his attention. Pointing to my bridle bit, I signaled him to remove it.

"It's almost time to run, what are you doing?"

I signaled again for him to loosen my bridle. He started to unbuckle the straps, mumbling, "I sure hope you know what the hell you're doing." As soon as the bit was out of my mouth, I said. "She runs track at Florida, the 100 yard dash."

"Fuck, he's brought in a ringer," Ranger said. "Mistress won't be pleased to hear that."

"You must tell Mistress, quickly. I don't know if I can beat her."

Ranger ran to Mistress and told her. She quickly returned to me.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Could you be mistaken?"

"I pay attention to the runners at school. It's kind of my thing. She runs track, the dashes. Can he do that? Bring in someone from the outside?"

"As long as she agrees to serve him, anyone can run."

"Can we call it off?" I asked. "He's cheated hasn't he?"

"I'm afraid we can't call it off. He's within his rights. You'll just have to do the best you can, Beth Wilson."

"Mistress, I saw the hate in his eyes. He will do what he can to break you."

"Can you win, Beth?" Ranger asked.

"I don't know, but we might have a slight chance. She's a sprinter. This is a mile pulling something behind."

"Well," Mistress said, "We need to prepare. Replace her bridle, Jeremy."

"I see you recognize my pony," Frank said. "Are you worried?"

"No more than you should be when I run that big ten inch strap-on up your ass," Mistress replied. "Might make it a bit hard to shit for a week."

Ranger already had my bit in, so I could not warn Mistress to cease angering him. She was just making our situation worse.

The sulky had two modified bars leading to the front, narrower than the ones used for horses, fit for humans. It also had a cross bar across the front I could push against. My harness was fastened to the bars, which would help me draw it behind me. Ranger fastened reins to my bridle, testing them, then bringing them back to his chair, tying them so he could grasp them when we started. He came up to my head.

"I'm sorry," he whispered and fastened a silver clip to my nipple, circled the cross bar with a chain, and clipped the opposite end to my other nipple. Fuck, that hurt. I whimpered. "It's part of the equipment. I had to wear them too, when I ran. You need to keep the cross bar steady at this height, else it will tug on your nipples; be even more painful." He kissed both of my cheeks, wiping a tear from my face. "Find your pace and keep it, Beth. All you can do is your best. It's all Mistress can ask." I nodded.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers