All Comments on 'My Wanda'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun story!

Enjoyed the humor in it, as well as the sex. The gibberish from the trolls was fun, too! Five stars.

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Why I added this to Loving wives.

I loved her like no woman I have loved since. She was never my wife, sadly, but she was more of a 'wife' to me than most. She taught me about women, to a degree, taught me about myself and most of all taught me what I would and would not tolerate in a woman. Had we been in different stages of our lives I would have easily married her and had kids with her. We drifted apart and I regret that to this day. So I placed her here in the Loving Wives because I think of her as the wife who got away from me. So forgive the disparity in this stories location. I did so consciously to honor the one who got away. My Loving Wanda.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
5 star

Real nice romantic story .... but get it straight .. Landcruiser FJ40 or Jeep. U probably offended both sets of off road enthusiasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

In today's day and age Wanda or her daughter would be easy to find on social media with their madian name

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Beautiful tribute to Wanda

but cant help but feel a bit sorry for the wife.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
re fun story!

I'm not surprised there was gibberish posted from the usual trolls as comments. I'm so glad that you deleted their comments because your story was a happy one and their hatred of anything sexy makes me sad. I loved your story. Write more please.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Should Be In Romance***

Thanks for writing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous hard man comment

1) speak for yourself

2) get a life please

dkmywifedkmywifeover 6 years agoAuthor
Dec 5 2015

I have learned that my Wanda passed from this earth on 12-5-2015. I do not know the circumstances behind her death. What I do know is she never married the yacht salesman. I am afraid, ashamed even that my refusal to not marry her then broke her heart. I was not ready. Wanda will be remembered warmly as she was the woman who changed how I saw the world. Rest well sweetheart. I am so sorry I hurt you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you for posting this story, well done.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

What? She cheats and you’re sorry you hurt her?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you. It was a love story. Different phases of their life, so no real hope for a lifetime commitment. But obviously a powerful attraction. Disappointed to see that she cheated on her fiancee. Author really loved her and she him, but marriage seemed unlikely. Sorry for your loss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous