My Weakness... My Boss..

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DC3089
DC3089
3 Followers

Knowing this is probably my last chance to fuck him. I wanted his cum balls deep inside my pussy again. I wanted him to fuck his cum from before further into my pussy, my thick gooey bosses cum being fucked deeper into me was a bigger turn on. As I sat up asking to fuck. Still in my submissive state, Wishing I just took over and slid down his cock. I was wasting time asking stupid questions.

He pushed me down on my bed, pushing my head down, ass up. Slid his cock in from behind and fucked me hard. I was screaming into my pillow as he fucked me harder and harder. I started to cum on his cock my legs gave way... he fell with me, still in me. Lying on top of me thrusting his hard cock deeper inside me I felt him deep inside me, I loved the feeling as he pounded away at my wet, cum filled pussy as I felt my bosses hot thick cum pour into my pussy for a second time overflowing, it dribbled down my clit and dripped onto my stomach. Something I'll never forget and makes me so horny every time I think of it.

Pulling out of me whilst slapping my ass. Gave me chills. I felt used, a good used. It made me so horny. I sat there watching him get dressed. Really wishing he didn't have to go back to work. I put on my jacket, no bra. Nipples poking out and demanded one last kiss as he left my house. Closing the door, I feel his cum start to make an exit and dribble down my inner thighs... I wiped it away and licked my fingers clean. Leaning against the wall near my door, in complete shock that happened and craving more.

I texted him begging for that to happen again. Then opened up the story of the married couple and began to read. I didn't make it far before I set down my phone, recapping on what had just happened and playing to that instead. Reaching down to play with my cum filled pussy. Sliding his cum all over my body, lingering across my lips. Tasting him, wishing I gave him just one blow job so I could feel it shoot down my throat. Wanting more! I finger fucked my bosses cum deeper into me and came hard thinking over on the events that had just happened. He wasn't even here and was still turning me on. He gave me all I had dreamt of and I still wanted more! I was this timid girl while we fucked. I wanted to be the submissive girl I knew I could be with him and spanked my ass hard as I thought of what I should have been with him... I wanted to be choked, my hair pulled, I wanted him to spank me with his belt. I was a very naughty girl and I asked for none of that. I deserved punishment. To be told what to do, have his cock at the back of my throat. Nose pinched. He has to come back and treat me dirty...

The next day, back in the workshop I was in a daze. Almost sawing my arm off... it wasn't the best for me to be there. Every time he walked by my legs would give way. I tried avoid him as much as possible. The simple sight of him made me cum. My body was beyond betraying me. This was a whole new ball game.

I sat in his office at the end of the day having to tell him what I'd done for the day. Unable to make sense of anything I'd done for that day. He had such a serious tone to his voice. Almost like he was mad. I sat there looking down at the ground for the most of it. I really didn't want to cum in front of him, looking him straight in the eyes. I wouldn't have been quiet. His seriousness was a turn on. I don't know what he sensed but then he said I could go. I let out a huge exhale as I left his office, Just wanting to get home. Get how I'm feeling out of my system.

The events had been forgotten and I had to move on. I didn't want my boss to be in fear that I'd dob him in... when all I wanted was more. Over the weeks, the subject got dropped completely.

Nothing beats the feeling of playing with yourself after your boss has left and his cum's deep inside you. The whole situation will be something in my life I'll never forget. I still have 8 months left of my trial and I'm hoping he fucks me again... I'm pretty certain he knows he's torturing me and maybe gets excited by that fact. Honestly, I do too. I want him to feel like he has the power... I wish I could have just one last fucking from him. I'd let him do whatever he wanted to me and I'd love every bit of it. That naughty boss of mine has me wrapped about his finger whether he knows it or not. I'll be ready on my knees for the next time, if it happens.

DC3089
DC3089
3 Followers
12