All Comments on 'My Wedding'

by sexysallysmith

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the sad thing

is there are situations and encounters like this in real life... most do not know the action of their spouses before and after the wedding.. Just for funs ask your spouse about events week before the wedding and most on them will not get a full answer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really, another British whore?

You have a juvenile attitude about life and love. If you really are attached it must be a pretty shallow relationship. Have a good whatever it is you call life. Your story should embarrass you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Do people actually like stupid stuff like this? This was pretty stupid any way you look at it. I can't believe people actually get off on stuff like this.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
What a sad tale...

What a sad tale...1st - she beat the first lover and he didn't react and kicked her back..." 2nd - She is completely crazy: "I collapsed in hysterical laughter..." 3rd - Why would a crazy whore like her need to marry? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

A good story about a nut case. There's a husband somewhere, and he must be an even bigger idiot.

Unfortunately, mental illness doesn't turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@impo_60

Why do you repeat the title of your comment at the start of every damn comment you make? Do you forget you've already said it?

As for the story, its just another baboon writing sick fetishes.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
The Great Unwashed

See above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yikes, I just spent 45 seconds on this and it was a waste.

You spent a least a hour writing this silly shit, now that was a real waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This simply doesn't work

Even as a fictional story I didn't believe it for a single second. Every woman wants her perfect wedding. And on that special day I don't see even the biggest slut doing anything to sully her memories of HER day. This was just ridiculous garbage.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

WhorishSallySmith with a truly low story about a whore on her wedding day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous