My Week in Warsaw Ch. 04

Story Info
Just a quiet evening in my rental apartment.
2.6k words
4.71
2.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JF90
JF90
52 Followers

SUNDAY

I sunk my fingertips into the tight, juicy flesh of the round globes before me, gasping for air as I pulled the big, luscious asscheeks away from my face, sliding Wiktoria's curvy hips down my chest. Her longing moan in response was muffled, the force of my movement pushing her big, juicy, pumped up lips further down my fat, veiny shaft, the bulbous tip of my cock sliding into her vice-tight throat as her stiff nipples pressed insistently into my skin, her big fake titties squashed obscenely up against my firm abs.

Catching my breath a moment, I admired the pornographic sight before me, the sexy, naked flight attendant's hairless, shiny, wet pussy bright pink and quivering, her smooth, puckered asshole clenching as she struggled to choke down another inch of my cock, her soft palms resting on my thighs, fingers digging in as she involuntarily squeezed. The fact that my view of the slobbery, throaty blowjob she was giving me was completely blocked by her big bubble butt resting on my chest made the glorious sensation even more thrilling - an explicit delight that only the 69 position could provide.

With a choked gasp, Wiktoria loosened the tight grip of her fake lips on my pulsating cock, sliding up to gulp down mouthfuls of air herself, and I felt a torrent of thick, gooey spit cascading down my rigid pole as she pulled back. My cock twitched in response to the new stimulation and, by way of applauding her efforts, I spanked both cheeks of her juicy booty simultaneously, my palms smacking loudly against the bouncy, tight skin. A shockwave spread over both cheeks in a delightful jiggle, the succulent flesh of her perfect ass quickly springing back into shape.

She let out a high-pitched, ultra-feminine squeal of lusty delight in response, giggling as she leaned back in to swirl her hot, wet tongue around my engorged cockhead, her soft flesh dancing lewdly over my firm, swollen tip, spreading the warm, syrupy spit all over my raging pole. I groaned with pleasure as she wrapped her tongue around me, my hands returning to her rounded cheeks, gently kneading the juicy flesh, squeezing and caressing, determined to make the most of this time so close to her booty.

On that note, I slid my hands forward onto her tight little waist, sliding her back towards me. She gave an excited moan of anticipation as she realized her pussy was sliding back towards my mouth, wiggling her hips side to side, shaking her ass teasingly in my face. She wrapped one hand around my dripping wet, rock solid shaft, squeezing and pumping in long strokes as she lavished my tip with attentive kisses and licks. Her pussy now in place right in front of my face, I returned my hands to her round, bouncy cheeks, squeezing them and gently pulling them apart, spreading her throbbing pink pussy.

I brought my head forward, flattening my tongue against her folds, already saturated with my saliva and her sweet juices, and dragged it up her slit towards her tight entrance. A shiver of delight coursed through her body and her lewd moans resumed as I lapped greedily at her slippery, silky sex, my tongue quickly coated in her sticky nectar as I slid it round her lips, parting her folds as I explored her soft, pink flower.

As my tongue thoroughly massaged her quivering pussy, her moist heat radiating across my face, Wiktoria eagerly wrapped her soft, pillowy lips around my tip again, her moans dampened as she began to bob up and down, sliding her heavenly mouth up and down my pole in time with her stroking hand. I gave her juicy asscheeks a fond squeeze in response, my mouth full of her love juices as I began to slide my tongue into her tight crevice, gently tongue-fucking her pulsating sex.

Droplets of her honey rolled down my chin as I feasted on her delicious pussy, dipping my wet tongue into her, sucking eagerly on her lips and firmly massaging her bubble butt while she treated me to the luxury of her sloppy, wet sucking, my painfully hard cock straining in the grip of her soft, delicate hand while she slurped obscenely on the first few inches. Pre-cum oozed steadily onto her velvet tongue as she wrapped it lovingly around my fat tip, my balls heavy and full in response to her talented sucking.

I pressed my tongue as far into her as I could, savoring her taste as I wiggled it in circles inside her, my lips sealed tight against her glistening folds. I sucked and slurped greedily on her pulsating sex, my hands on her ass pulling her back against my face. She began to roll and gyrate her hips, grinding her sensitive strip back against my lips and tongue, her muffled moans growing in intensity as she removed her hand from my cock and her exquisite mouth began another tight, struggling journey down my shaft.

Wiktoria spluttered slightly as she gulped down inch after inch of my long, thick pole, but she was determined. Soon, the tight seal of her plump lips crept down to around 6 of my 8 inches, her throat gripping my cockhead tight, greased up with pre-cum and thick, juicy spit. Not content, her hands gripped my thighs again, clinging on for dear life as she wiggled her head from side to side, choking her way down my rock hard dick. I groaned directly into her pussy, sending a vibration through her quivering entrance, my lips and tongue working together to earn and immediately gulp down as much sweet pussy juice as I could entice her sex to produce.

My cock was tightly encased in the firm, spongey grip of Wiktoria's throat, my balls swollen and aching as she opened her mouth around my shaft, her slippery, wet tongue sliding down to my base as she tried in vain to squeeze the last inch into her throat. Finally, she had to release me before she blacked out, sucking in a loud, deep, wheezing breath as her lips slid off the end of my cock. The thick spit from the depths of her throat flowed freely down over my aching cock once again, and with a naughty giggle she spat lewdly on my tip for good measure before wrapping her dainty fingers around me and treating my cock to a few long, twisting strokes while she caught her breath.

As long as her mouth was empty, her moans grew louder and more explicit, a pleading tone to her voice as she worked her hips back against me, fucking her delicious pussy back against my eager tongue and lips. I pulled her cheeks closer, my face flat against her and the tip of my nose tickling the bottom of her perfect little asshole. I closed my eyes, deeply breathing in the enticing combined scent of her musk, her saturated snatch and her fruity, feminine perfume.

Wiktoria dutifully wrapped her luscious lips around my cock once more, stroking and sucking, but her efforts grew distracted and her rhythmic ministrations faltered as her hips began to bounce and grind more aggressively, her moans and gasps taking on a more urgent tone as her body responded to my efforts. I held her tight, pulling her back against my face, arms wrapped around her hips and hands squeezing a juicy cheek each as I tongue-fucked this perfect babe. Her hips bucked and rolled in my grasp, a desperate whine escaping between her lips and my cock as she allowed me to pull her over the edge.

One hand gripped my cock tight in a vice-like squeeze as the other grasped my thigh, her manicured nails digging in as she cried out around my cock, her mouth sliding off me and emitting a long, loud wail of ecstasy as her body began to convulse. Her perfect little pussy gushed into my mouth, her juices flowing freely as she spasmed and thrashed, her sex throbbing between my lips as I eagerly sucked and licked. Her cute little asshole clenched before my eyes as she came explosively on my mouth, my tight hold on her hips stopping her from inadvertently wriggling away from me as bliss overtook her.

Her long, loud, shuddering climax was a joy to behold, and it tasted as good as it sounded - her orgasmic honey bathed my tongue and filled my mouth, and I was only too happy to gulp down as much as I could. Finally, her wild, thrashing movements slowed to a gentle, satisfied grinding and I eased off, gently licking and kissing her tender pussy as she bowed her head, resting her forehead on my thigh, her long, black, silky soft hair draped over my dripping wet, throbbing cock and her big, soft titties mashed against my stomach. Her quiet, blissful moans continued until she caught her breath, finally raising her head to kiss the tip of my cock - her way of thanking me for the intense orgasm, I suspect.

I gently caressed her juicy cheeks, giving her quivering pussy the occasional long, leisurely lick as I let her recover. I felt her hot breath close on the tip of my cock as she gathered herself and I realized she hadn't given up on her goal of fully deepthroating me yet. Smiling, I gave her butt an encouraging squeeze and, after a cute little giggle, she engulfed my cock once again.

My eyes rolled back in my head as her hot mouth slid down my pole - quickly at first before slowing as she got to the final third of my length. She gagged and choked her way to the point she tapped out at on her last effort, wiggling her head to squeeze fractional increments of my shaft into her mouth. The textured grip of her throat hugged my tip tight and I pushed my hips up, doing my best to help her reach her goal.

A frustrated determination overtook Wiktoria, and she hooked her arms under my thighs, anchoring herself and squeezing, pulling me up while she forced her head down. Thick, frothy spit flowed like a waterfall from deep in her throat, down past her lips and over my heavy, swollen balls as the tight seal of her lips finally slid down over my final inch. A low, throaty moan sent vibrations through my tightly encased cock as the soft, pillowy ring of surgically-enhanced, glossy lip flesh pressed against my base.

I groaned with satisfaction at the hot, wet, tight sensation, overcome by the wide array of stimulation she was giving me - her juicy, bouncy bubble butt in my hands, her big, soft fake tits pressed against me, her tight throat wrapped around the entirety of my cock like a fleshy glove and the river of her thick, sloppy saliva soaking my swollen balls. I felt myself reaching the edge and I urgently tapped her asscheek to warn her, getting only a muffled moan in response.

As she moaned she exhaled, and the sensation of her cool breath exiting her nose and tickling my churning balls was enough to push me into bliss. I groaned as my balls clenched, firing a huge load deep into her tight throat. Wiktoria resolutely kept her lips sealed tight around me, gripping my thighs to keep me in her throat as I pumped countless spurts of thick seed into her. Gasping and groaning with the intense pleasure, I was briefly perplexed by the unmistakable sensation of thick, warm cum dripping onto my balls before the only plausible explanation hit me - my load was gushing back out of her nose as I shot it into her throat! Impossibly turned on by the disgustingly sexy revelation, my head fell back on the mattress and I gripped her round booty tighter as my hips jerked, my balls pulsing as I fucked the last of my nut into the depths of her throat.

Finally my arms fell to my side as Wiktoria's lips slid back up my pole, my dirty little air hostess rolling off me onto her back, spreadeagled on the mattress and drawing deep, gulping breaths. We both lay there for a few minutes, recovering from our intense orgasms. Finally I sat up, suddenly staring at my reflection in the mirror at the bottom of the bed. I smirked as I realized that Wiktoria had watched herself suck me off in the mirror. I turned to her, her glazed, deep brown eyes gazing up at me, a streak of cum stretching from her nostril down over the smeared lipstick on her mouth and onto her chin. I didn't think I'd ever give a girl a facial from the inside, but apparently things are different in Europe. I smiled down at her, giving one of her big fake tits a playful squeeze as I climbed off the bed.

"How do you say 'sorry for shooting my cum out of your nose' in Polish?", I asked, unable to get the question out without laughing as I headed for the bathroom, looking back at her. She broke into a fit of adorable giggles, a look of embarrassment on her pretty, cum-stained face.

Splashing cold water on my pussy-soaked face, I shook my head at my reflection in the mirror above the sink. These girls were crazy. I'd been in Warsaw for 3 days and I'd had more sex than I had in the last month back home. I cast my mind back over the events since my arrival - I'd barely set foot on Polish soil on Thursday night before Wiktoria jumped my bones, sucking and fucking me until I decorated her pretty face with a thick load. Then Kasia brought me home after work on Friday and treated me to an evening of mind-blowing sex until we passed out. I was awake less than 10 minutes on Saturday morning before Emilia, Kasia's sultry blonde roommate, was polishing my cock with her tongue. I'd bent her over the kitchen table and slid into my third heavenly Polish pussy in as many days before running into Kasia again in the hallway. If anything, she seemed to love the fact I'd hooked up with her friend, and we'd fucked away the rest of the morning, our tongues intertwined as I sat on the couch while she slowly and sensually rode me until, unable to stand it anymore, I carried her shrieking and giggling back to her room to throw her down on her back and drive another load deep into her delicious little pussy, the look of sheer, blissful satisfaction on her beautiful face emblazoned in my memory.

I'd stumbled home mid-afternoon and promptly passed out, sleeping right through to this morning as the transatlantic jet-lag finally got sick of my stalling and took back the debt I owed. Waking up to text containing a characteristically lewd proposition from Wiktoria, I'd been unable to resist inviting her over to finish my weekend in a haze of sloppy oral sex. My cock twitched at the thought of her luscious curves, still lying on my bed. Ok, maybe not just oral...

I sighed as I flicked the shower on, steam quickly filling the small bathroom. There was real work to be done over the next few days - the actual purpose of my trip brought me back to reality as I told myself the constant fucking would have to ease up. Although, with the voracious appetites of Wiktoria and Kasia, plus the constant flirtatious glances and giggles from Natalia to consider, I wasn't sure I'd actually have the discipline to keep that promise.

JF90
JF90
52 Followers