My Week in Warsaw Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roommate?"

"Nie nie, no - one bedroom", she replied and, as if to prove that we wouldn't be disturbed, she pushed past me, losing her shoes and jacket along the way, and hurried barefoot down the hall, peeling her wet dress over her head and off as she went. I smiled, walking along behind her, enjoying the view. Each wiggle and tug on the dark emerald green fabric revealed another inch of perfect, marble-smooth flesh, her tight and curvy figure pale and deliciously fit. She wore only a simple black thong, her back naked and bra-less. My cock throbbed urgently in my pants as I unbuttoned and shrugged off my cold, wet shirt. She finally got the tight dress off and dropped it in a heap on the floor, glancing back over her shoulder at me with a look of pure lust as she turned the corner into her room.

I paused for a moment to undo my belt and let my pants fall to my ankles, bending to remove my socks as I stepped out of the rain-splattered material. As I straightened back up I heard a wet ping and a playful giggle and, before I had a chance to wonder what was happening, Natalia's black thong flew through the open doorway into the hall. With a grin, I turned and followed her into her bedroom.

By the time I caught up to her she had just removed the tie from her hair and was shaking it out, letting it fall down over her shoulders, damp and straight. It was the first time I'd seen her without her trademark high ponytail and I found myself lost for words for a moment. She was stunning - long, flowing brunette hair, bright and piercing blue eyes, a smattering of cute freckles across her pretty face which was almost completely free of makeup. Her nude body was lithe and fit without being overly muscular, her perky B cup tits and tight little waist backed up by the soft curve of her thighs and hips and a rounded, peachy ass you could bounce a quarter off.

The small bedroom was dominated by a huge, king-size bed piled high with pillows, which she presently hopped up onto. She bounced slightly on the mattress as she pulled herself up into a kneeling position on it, her small, juicy tits jiggling slightly in response to her movement. I smiled, my eyes drawn to her perky little pink nipples as her titties bounced alluringly. She beamed across the room at me, patting the mattress beside her, inviting me to join her with a cute, nervous giggle. I was still just as enamored with her seemingly genuine combination of sweet, bashful innocence and burning hot sexual energy as I had been on the day we met, and I wasted no time in easing my boxers down over my hips, letting them fall to the floor before climbing up onto the bed, my 8" cock jutting out proudly, the tip already slick with pre-cum and eager for her attention after the long day of teasing I'd endured.

Natalia gasped as I revealed my throbbing pole, subconsciously biting her lip as she studied it. As I knelt facing her, she reached out a dainty hand and lightly ran her soft fingertip along the underside of my swollen, purple tip, her eyes moving up to my face as my breath caught in response to her touch. She giggled softly and placed both hands on my chest, pushing me back into a lying position. I made myself comfortable on her wide array of pillows as she parted my legs and shuffled into position between them, lying flat on her front.

She wasted no time in wrapping her soft, smooth lips around my tip, drawing a moan from me as she gently sucked on my pulsating cockhead. I reached down, running my fingers through her hair as she slurped wetly on the tip, letting saliva flow down onto my shaft. After a few moments of exquisite sucking, with my cock well-lubricated by pre-cum and spit, she drew back and rolled her tongue around the crown of my rock-hard dick. She looked up attentively, her icy blue eyes wide and expressive as she swirled her soft, wet, pink tongue round and round on me. She bent her knees, raising her feet in the air behind her, rocking her ankles back and forth one at a time with a playful innocence wildly juxtaposed by the skillful and lewd blowjob she lavished on my eager cock.

I let my head sink into the pillows, closing my eyes and enjoying the blissful sensation of her tongue and lips pleasuring me, the sound of the heavy rain outside clearly audible through the half-open window in the far corner of the room but not loud enough to drown out the wet slurp of Natalia's mouth or her soft, excited moans. Her hands massaged my shaft as she sucked and licked, a steady stream of expert flicks of her tongue drawing a thick flow of pre-cum into her mouth.

It had always been clear that there was a naughty side to sweet little Natalia, but I would never have guessed she could suck dick like this. My hips moved in time with her hands and mouth as she sucked and stroked me steadily towards ecstasy, her hot, wet mouth tightly sealed around me and soft as silk. The tip of her tongue poked out of her mouth, flattened against the underside of my pole - it seemed to curl at the edges, following the contours of my cock. She wiggled it from side to side as she bobbed up and down, massaging my pulsing veins with it and pausing to swish it sensuously over my tip at the peak of each motion.

I looked down at her with both my hands on her head, gently stroking her silky hair and caressing her soft cheek with my thumb as she worked my cock. All I could see of her was her pretty face, her hands wrapped around my pole and the soles of her dainty feet in the air behind her. She slid one hand down, cradling my heavy, hairless balls in her soft palm, gently squeezing them while her other hand slid up my dick, grasping me tightly just below the join between my shaft and head. She twisted her grip rhythmically around my cock, her hand sliding easily over my hot, smooth skin due to the thick layer of saliva coating me. Her lips were wrapped around my cockhead, sliding back and forth over the ridge as she suckled my tip. Her hot, slippery tongue occasionally broke the tight seal of her lips to twirl luxuriously around my bulbous crown and a constant stream of saliva flowed down over my cock and her hand, bathing me with her explicit slobbering.

Her blue eyes were wide and innocent, gazing eagerly up at me as she slurped noisily and shamelessly on my big dick, her cheeks hollowed from her sucking. As my eyes met hers I felt a twinge deep inside me - my swollen balls churned in Natalia's hand, eager to release their hot, heavy load, tense from so much teasing through the day. Thicker, creamier pre-cum spilled from my tip into her mouth and was quickly wicked away by Natalia's serpentine tongue, her muffled groan of desire sending a delicious vibration down my pole. With a gasp I pushed her head back, sliding her talented mouth off my cock, an excited squeal of surprise and an adorable giggle escaping her soft lips as a single shot of thick, pearly white cum squirted straight up from my cock, splashing down onto her wrist. My muscles tensed as I fought to hold back my orgasm, breathing heavily as the fire in my balls died down slightly.

Natalia grinned up at me, clearly enjoying the effect she was having on me. She made a show of licking the streak of cum off her wrist, the translucent cream coating her pink tongue before she enthusiastically gulped it down, a bright smile on her pretty face. Pre-cum and saliva slowly dripped down my engorged, throbbing cock as, after one last long and exaggerated lick from the base all the way up the underside of my shaft to my purple tip, she hopped up onto her knees and spun around, presenting her juicy, heart-shaped ass to me. I pushed myself up on the mountain of pillows, sitting half-upright on the bed as she positioned herself, backing up into my lap, her peachy cheeks pressing against my raging pole.

I gripped my shaft at the base, holding it steady as she slid her slick, shaved pussy lips up my length before beginning to ease herself down, my tip slowly parting her slippery, silky-soft folds. She gave a soft, high-pitched sigh as I entered her, the hot, wet grip of her pussy squeezing me tight, a shiver of pleasure coursing through her lithe, fit body. I ran a hand over each of her rounded cheeks as she began to slowly bounce, her soft yet muscular thighs tensing as they pumped up and down, driving the tight grip of her wet lips up and down my long, thick cock, the satin-smooth skin stretching over every pulsating vein in my thick shaft as she rode me.

Leaning back against the pillows I relaxed, enjoying the scene - Natalia's urgent sighs and moans punctuated the background noise of her heavy breathing and the torrential rain outside the open window, and my eyes were glued to the pornographic image before me. Her pert ass bounced delightfully as she gained momentum, her pale flesh taut and juicy and her soft, pink lips swollen and stretched around my throbbing cock. My fat, purple tip flashed into view at the top of each bounce, her deliciously wet pussy almost completely sliding off my pole before she drove herself back onto me.

The length of my aching dick, already wet and shiny with her saliva, was quickly coated in a translucent glaze smeared over my engorged flesh by her silky grip. As she gained speed and her eager moaning gasps intensified, Natalia's tight pussy sliding up and down my length worked her juices up into a ring of thick, white cream - a vulgar tide mark which her glistening pink lips pushed progressively further down my throbbing shaft with each thrust. Her perfect, round ass gyrated enticingly as she enthusiastically rode me - while her frame did rock back and forth slightly, her impressive fitness meant she was able to let her hips do almost all the work, and she twerked beautifully in my lap.

Smiling to myself as I enjoyed the explicit show she was putting on for me, I couldn't resist delivering a series of firm spanks to each of her juicy cheeks - the globes of perfect, pale flesh jiggled and bounced delightfully and she squealed as each slap connected - a high pitched cry of giggly excitement quickly replaced by her ongoing moans of bliss. A quick ripple crossed each cheek as I spanked her, her fit, muscular flesh springing quickly back into place following each impact as she bounced, not letting my distractions break her steady rhythm.

My cock throbbed insistently deep inside her heavenly grip - her pussy was impossibly hot and wet, squeezing me tight while bathing me in her slippery juices. Every ridge and vein along my length was lovingly massaged by her smooth, pouty lips and my swollen cockhead pulsed as it plunged again and again deep into her velvet depths. My balls were heavy and full, aching to release my hot load after a long day of teasing. I breathed slow and deep, holding off as long as possible, enjoying the incredible sensation of Natalia's saturated sex embracing me and the deliciously explicit visual that accompanied it.

I couldn't help but let out a groan of lust as Natalia's back suddenly arched even deeper, her hips pushed up as her upper body lowered, her weight shifting onto one forearm as she slid a hand back under her tight stomach to reach for her pulsating clit. I began to feel occasional brushes of her fingertips against the underside of my shaft as she frantically worked in circles, her breathing speeding up and her moans growing in length and volume as she pushed herself closer to the point of no return. I drank in the view her newly intensified arch gave me - her juicy bubble butt bounced and jiggled delightfully as she rode me, beads of sweat rolling tantalizingly down over her round cheeks. Her soft, smooth pussy lips were swollen and throbbing, stretched around my aching pole and coated in a thin layer of her glistening juices. Directly above, her cute little pink asshole winked ever so slightly as she cried out, her pussy gripping me tight as she began to cum.

I bit my lip, my balls aching as I held on for dear life, determined to last through her climax. She kept up her steady rhythm, twerking on my rock hard, throbbing cock and urgently working her clit with her slippery, wet fingers. I worked my hips in time with her, driving my dick up into her as she groaned and gasped her way through her orgasm. She clearly had no concern about any lack of privacy caused by the open window, making no effort to stifle her lovely moans of ecstasy as she came. Her legs squeezed in against mine, her toes curling as her rhythm finally began to stutter, her pussy still mercilessly contracting around me, a river of her thick cream dripping down my shaft and over my balls.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, Natalia finally slid forward, her chest collapsing on to the mattress. The final stimulation of her tight, squeezing lips sliding wetly off my swollen, shiny tip proved to be too much, and almost as soon as my cock was released from her heavenly grip it began to twitch as my balls clenched. My vision blurred as intense pleasure overcame me and I shook my head to regain focus, determined not to miss the glorious sight of my pulsing cock bathing her in thick, white cum. She maintained her arch, swaying her hips slightly from side to side in an alluring wiggle, presenting her juicy ass to me as I decorated it with jets of hot cream, spraying rope after rope over her tight round cheeks and the small of her back. I wrapped my hand around my dick to squeeze the last of my load out, resting the head on the rim of her perfect little pink asshole, eliciting a lazy giggle from Natalia as the last of my heavy load oozed onto her sensitive rosebud.

Finally I leaned back, resting on the pillows as she lowered her hips. I looked down, admiring the aftermath of our session - my dick was still semi-hard, soaked in a mixture of saliva and glistening pussy cream, and Natalia lay sprawled on her front, satisfied in her post-orgasmic stupor, her shapely back and her juicy ass both liberally glazed in thick white cum which slowly dripped down the sides of her hips and waist onto the sheets below her. She gave a contented sigh as I affectionately squeezed the back of her thigh, my eyes growing heavy after releasing all the tension built up through the day. Letting them close, I listened to the heavy rain pounding down outside and began to drift off with a smile on my face, wondering what else Poland had in store for me in the coming days...

12