My Week with Alice: Day 1

Story Info
I meet the woman of my dreams and enjoy her body for a week.
2k words
4.15
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit on the plane at SeaTac airport, anxiously awaiting to actualize a fantasy of mine that I've had since I first messaged her. Alice. Even the name is sexy. I daydream as the flight takes off, thinking of each and every thing I want to do with her. I drift away in thought, imagining her enormous tits smothering my face. I think of lifting her short and chubby frame up and fucking her senseless while standing. Before long I become aware of an erection pronouncing itself inside of my denim jeans. Normally I would wear something more comfortable on a plane, like sweats or basketball shorts, but she'll be picking me up from the airport so I won't be able to change before seeing her and I want to look as sharp as I can. So here I sit in a mostly buttoned up flannel with the sleeves rolled up showing off my tattooed forearms, stonewashed denim jeans, hair teased to look as hipster as I can, and beard cleaned up but still rugged. I am horribly uncomfortable, but I know my few hours on the plane will be well work the week I have planned in my head.

I got lost in my own world for most of the flight. Besides some soft conversation with the lady seated next to me, I didn't have much else to do. But here I am. My first landing in the Midwest and it couldn't be for a better reason. I am in a dream destination to use a dream girl in ways that I could only dream. I step out of the gate and my fantasies begin to materialize instantly. I can see her waiting for me. She is faced toward the gate but looking down at her phone, texting. It's like looking at a goddess. She is exactly short as she said she was. 5' tall on the money. She's a little thicker than I was given perception to, but with girls being as self-conscious as they are, it's understandable for her to have used trick angles in any picture she sent me. Her brown hair is a little shorter than I like, but even from this distance it's easy to see how thick and full it is and it looks great on her. She's wearing just a plain black tee, that doesn't hide how big her breasts are in the slightest, and what would be regular jean shorts on another girl, but more closely resemble booty shorts wrapped around her voluptuous thighs. I have now seen her flesh with my eyes and my hungry lust grows even stronger. I practically sprint toward her in excitement. She looks up from her phone as it's hard to ignore a 6'5 burly man approaching with such enthusiasm. Her face lights up. Her beautiful hazel eyes twinkle with delight. She smiles slyly as I say "Do you come her often?"

"Only to pick up strangers to take home and fuck." She smartly replies.

Not to be outdone I quickly come back with "You know that's dangerous? You could end up tied up in a basement naked."

Once again her savvy shows, "Don't threaten me with a good time."

She's good. Really good.

We have a very brief lull of talking to just look at each other. Laugh and embrace for the first time ever. Her smell is delicious. Her warmth is delicious. The way her soft body feels in my hands is delicious. I step back out of the hug to look into her eyes again. The are piercing. It's like being hypnotized into the part of your psyche that releases endorphins. I'm flooded with thoughts. I grab her to bring her to my lips. She is on her tip toes as high as she can get and I still have to hunch quite a bit. The kiss starts passionately. Soon my tongue is swimming in her mouth. I can taste her lip balm. Her lips are very soft. And very hot.

My hands start to assault her body. I'm grabbing her ass in one hand and trying to fit a tit into the other. Her hands are on the nape of my neck. Her touch is soft, but very expressionable that she wants more. We wake from our feast of each other and simultaneously realize there are people all around us. Some whispering to one another and pointing in our direction. We laugh again.

We hurry to baggage claims to collect my belongings. 2 bags. A beat up army duffel that has all of my clothes in it, and a much nicer bag with miniature locks on it. She takes notice that it's locked up and asks what's inside. I tell her that it is a surprise that she will just have to wait for. She offers to carry a bag, but I don't trust that she won't peak. Plus it gives me a good chance to show off my muscles.

We make our way through the parking garage, flirting and laughing and enjoying each other. I make several attempts at her sexuality and get playfully shut down each time. She says that I will have to wait until we get to her house. I like to be told no, but I also like to ignore being told no even more. We get to her car, I load my things into her trunk, and she starts to get in. I stand in front of her, stopping her. She asks what. I grab her neck and push her into the side of the car. I'm rough with her, but I can already see the excitement in her eyes.

"You don't get to decide when I get to fuck you. I do."

Trying to hide how turned on she is, she quakes out "Y-y-yes, Sir."

"I'm glad we have an understanding. Take your shirt off."

"B-but..."

"Now."

She timidly obliges. I can tell she's nervous that someone might see. But we're parked at the far back and there wasn't a lot of foot traffic on this floor anyway.

She looks up at me. She is wincing in a way that shows me that she wants to cover herself, but also that she likes me seeing her like this.

"Good. Now your shorts."

"I'm not wearing any panties," she murmurs.

"That works out because I was just going to have you take those off too."

She smiles a little more. Obviously becoming more comfortable with the situation.

I get down on a knee like a grooms pose. I can see the glisten from her wetness. She is soaked. My mouth is drawn to her pussy. My tongue caresses her clit, teasing her at first. She tastes wonderful. Her juices are sweet. She is a waterfall. I start to lap harder and faster. She lets out soft moans at first. She starts to breathe heavier. Her moans get louder. She tries to press her balled up shirt into her mouth to muffle the sounds, but it's too late. She's cumming. She starts grinding her pelvis onto my tongue. Her body is tensed up and twitching. I stop as her orgasm comes to a conclusion. As I stand back up, she would've melted into a puddle if I hadn't caught her. I tell her to get dressed and get in the car. As we leave the floor we're on, the parking ticket checker smiles at us. She speaks to Alice and tells her "Have fun, Honey. It sounds like he knows what he's doing." The three of us laugh as we pull away from the window and out of the garage.

The car ride to her place is fun. We laugh and talk. We go back and forth through songs, taking turns making fun of each other's songs that the other doesn't like. And then I just look at her. I'm still in awe that she's in front of me. I am stunned. I'm screaming on the inside, but calm and collected outwards.

Finally to her house and she opens the door I follow her in. As I set my bags inside the door, she drops her keys on her counter. She starts to ask if I want to tour her apartment. I interrupt her to throw her to her couch. Bent over the backside of it I tear her shorts down. She makes sounds of excitement, knowing what's coming next. I strip my clothes as well this time. My hard dick ready to take what is mine. My dick slides into her easily. Once again, her pussy is drenched. As I push all the way to her cervix she moans out "Oh my god! Your dick feels so good! It's so thick inside of me!" I grab her hips and pull her back onto me. Our chemistry is phenomenal. We grind together in perfect rhythm. My dick throbs as it reinserts itself over and over. She is bracing herself on the couch to try to stay on her feet. I reach forward and grasp a handful of her hair. She loves it. She cries out louder moans. The tempo increases. I'm fucking her as hard and fast as I have ever in my life. She starts to cum. Her pussy clenches, but I keep fucking her. She cums again. And then again. She starts begging me to cum.

"I want it. Please cum for me. Cum on me. Cover me with it."

I'm a sucker for a cumslut and it builds me up.

"Get on your knees, slut"

She obeys. Thick ropes of cum paint her tits as I climax.

She plays with it, rubbing it into her chest while thanking me for it. I smile at her.

"That was really fun!" she says as she sucks a glob of cum off her finger.

She showers while I unpack. I shower while she snoops around through my things. When I get out she asks what happened to my other bag. I tell her it's in a safe place until it's ready to be used. She fusses a little bit until she controls her curiosity.

I look at her in amazement. She's dressed in a skimpy tank top (although I suppose any tank would be skimpy on her) with no bra and some baggy sweats. Her hair is still wrapped in a towel from her shower. No girl would dream of going out in something like this, but this is the hottest I've ever seen her. So relaxed. And so comfortable around me. I can see her nipples perked through the thin material that separates my eyes from her bare skin.

We smoke a bowl that I smuggled from the west coast. We put on cooking shows, but spend more time focused on our own conversation. I'm absolutely lost in her eyes, her smile. She's captivating.

We drink a little. Me some wine, her some hipster craft beer. After a mild buzz I become aware to how long a day I've had. I ask if she'd like to go to bed. She obliges. We strip together and crawl in our respective sides. Under the covers I can feel her body heat. It's very cold in the Midwest, but I've got the hottest body to help me forget about it. I hold her close to me. We share a very intimate moment. Silent. We breathe together rhythmically and I can hear her heartbeat. I notice her press her butt backwards into me as we spoon. I guess I had gotten used to the feeling of having a boner around her, because it escaped me that that was my current state.

Without words, she lifts her leg to sandwich my dick between her thighs. She rocks back and forth slowly. It's heaven. I start to move with her. She lifts her leg again and I slip right in. It's different than the earlier session. It's slow. It's methodical. The pace is up tempo, but non aggressive. She wiggles back onto me as I wiggle forward into her. My arm is wrapped around her, holding her close to me, filling my hand with her tit. I squeeze lovingly. It's hot now under the blanket. Her breathes get shorter and sharper. My breathes get more agitated as I build up and cum inside of her. She looks over her shoulder and I give her a kiss. I fall asleep with her in my arms. She falls asleep with my cock and cum in her pussy.