All Comments on 'My Weekend Inside Pandora Ch. 01'

by Suckitupbuttercup

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This

Is femdom that I as a female can enjoy, challenging the sub physically, mentally, and sexually while also caring for the sub. I am a fan of D/s that fulfills and lifts up both parties regardless of the genders. You have me cautiously optimistic.

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubalmost 8 years ago
Wonderfuly Descriptive

The detail and tone of the story draws me in and makes me want more. I also like the way you portray her as a strong, confident, caring Domme and him as a willing, devoted submissive, even if he is a bit tentative with her instructions. I'm anxious to see what else she has on her table.

FASfanFASfanalmost 8 years ago
A marvellous beginning ...

... I can't wait to read the next chapter! Very well done -- five stars.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years ago
Lucky male sub

Reading your story- I feel like I was there.

Interesting that she calls him 'my Prince.' It's a unique choice. In my imagination most subs would prefer to be called something that implies a lower status or- sad to say it- feminizing.

I really hope you keep writing.

mugs101mugs101almost 8 years ago
Nice

Hope he get to,worship her beautiful feet.. Can't wait to read more..

WillieTurnerWillieTurneralmost 8 years ago
A remarkable start!

I love stories where the man is perfectly trained and totally focused on serving the woman who owns him. Can there be ANY higher calling for a man to be entirely committed to serving his Lady as she wishes?

WomanOnTop33WomanOnTop33almost 8 years ago
Edge first- then chastity

Granted, it would have been difficult to have a cum-eating scene without any cum, but a chastity device is so much better applied to a package that is already hungry. To each her own...

I'll be following this series with reserved interest.

5 stars though.

SuckitupbuttercupSuckitupbuttercupalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the comments. I have been working on the next few chapters, sadly life has a way of getting in the way sometimes. :) Hopefully I don't disappoint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous