My Weekend Workout Pt. 04

Story Info
Surprise meeting in the woods with a group of bikers.
1.5k words
4.41
11.5k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we last met I had just been thoroughly used in the restroom at Patapsco State park and am now ready to hike to the ghost town of Daniels.

I had been thoroughly used in the stall of the restroom. The encounter ended with me becoming a cum dump for a horny old pervert. My face and hair were covered with his cum and I was instructed not to remove it. He had wiped the final drops of his cum on my biking shirt so it was quite obvious to anyone that had seen me what I had been up to. There was a nice warm breeze blowing through the park so it didn't take long for the cum to change from its liquid state to a crusty flaky peeling mess.

I find the trailhead. The hike is a five mile round trip along the Patapsco River with little elevation. The trail isn't heavily travelled so I'm not too worried about encountering others. The breeze was warm, the sun was reflecting off of the river, the path was dry, all was finally right with the world. About ten minutes down the trail I could see a young couple heading my way. Our paths would certainly cross. My thoughts wondered. Would they notice? Do I care? What should I do? I decided to stay on path. As they passed we nodded hello. I heard him snicker and say something to the girl. I couldn't make out what he said.

The trail continued and luckily I did not encounter another person. I can see the remains of the buildings of Daniels off in a distance. Among the buildings was an old school house just up from the bend in the river. It was covered in graffiti. As I approached I heard voices. Someone, looking to be a biker of the motorcycle type, poked his head out. As I continued down the trail he approached me.

"What do you think you are doing? I was questioned.

"I'm out for my exercise on this beautiful afternoon." I responded.

"This is a private area, not open to the public." He pointed out.

"I'm confused, the trail map clearly shows the park trail going through this area." I stated.

"OK faggot, I see how we're going to have to deal with you. Turn around and put your hands behind your back." He instructed.

"But." Was all I could get out before he said, "Shut up faggot. If I want you to talk I will ask you to speak."

"I said, turn around and put your hands behind your back." His voice got louder.

I did as I was told. I felt my wrists being bound with zip ties and intertwined for a pair of hand cuffs. He leads me off toward the old schoolhouse. I notice that it has no roof. As we approach it appears that there are numerous mattresses spread on the ground inside school house. There appears to be a gathering of some sort as I hear more voices.

"Since you've joined us without an invitation we will allow you to join us but only under our terms. Do you understand and agree to cooperate?" I was asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I responded.

The only response I got was laughter. "In order to join us you will be made so you cannot see." I was told.

I hear footsteps approaching from behind. Someone is pulling a rubber hood over my head. It has a buckled collar attached which is quickly closed. I cannot see and I can barely hear. There are holes for me to breathe and an opening for my mouth.

He is standing next to me and I hear, "Hey gang, we have a faggot here that want's to join us today. Guess we'll be neighborly and make him the guest of honor."

With that I am moved against something and told to bend over. It feels like an old saw horse. Each of my legs are zip tied to one of the feet of the horse. The zip ties that have me cuffed are cut off and as I am being bent over I feel each of my wrists being zip tied to the other two legs of the horse. Nothing happens for a bit. I hear the buzz of voices through the hood but can't make out any of the conversation.

Then it begins, the first human contact. Hands are moving over my tight slippery spandex. They start out just caressing me. I don't know how many people there are but I really don't care. It's pleasurable. It's sensual. I can feel my fear subside and my cock begin to stir. Then it begins, someone begins to pinch my nipples. My cock twitches with each pinch. Someone begins to peel my shorts off of my ass and down my legs. My cock and ass are bare. Something is probing my lips. It's someone's fingers. What a familiar odor and taste. It smells of sex and tastes of cum.

From behind someone ups their game. I feel a hand rub my butt, then a smack, and then another smack, again but harder and harder until I wince with each contact. I moan. The fingers are removed from my mouth. Someone attaches some kind of clamps to my nipples that have become sensitive from the pinching. I wince again. Again, there begins a probing at my mouth. I know what this is. It's a cock. I love cock, I am addicted to cock, I can't wait to take it in my mouth and down my throat.

I can't see the cock but I create an image of the cock in my mind. I kiss and lick its head. I wrap my lips around the head. He is not cut. I probe between the head and the foreskin with my tongue. I feel him growing hard rather quickly. As he grows the foreskin disappears down the cock's shaft. I take the full head of his cock in my mouth and I can feel a nice silky mushroom head. I use my tongue to probe down the shaft and feel the veins pulsing with the flow of blood. He's now really hard. I've worked my way down to his balls. I suck each one into my mouth and know he's really turned on. I now work my way back up his cock and take him in my mouth and down my throat.

While this has been going on at my head the play with my ass has continues. The smacks and slaps have stopped. Someone is rimming me, probing me with their tongue. My cock is dripping from the pleasure. The tongue is replaced with a finger, then two fingers, and then three. They either have lube or are using lots of spit because there is no pain. With each probing my cock flinches, bobbing up and down as I am entered and exited. The action stops and just a quickly I feel a rigid cock sliding between my cheeks probing my hole.

The person at my head has taken my head in his hands. He is fucking my face, my mouth, my throat. He's balls deep and bottoms out with each thrust. He's monitoring my breathing because every few minutes he goes shallow to allow me to catch my breath. I'm with him, I want him, I want him to empty his balls filled with cum into my mouth and down my throat. I am using my throat to milk his cock. That is all that it took because in no time at all I am filled to overflowing with massive amounts of cum.

By now I'm being fucked in such a manner that the horse is moving across the floor. Thrust after thrust and then one final thrust. I have been bread. My bowels are filled with his cum. I have been rewarded.

As quickly as one cock has been removed from my mouth or ass it is replaced by another. I have always been an incredible slut for cock and cum. I love being used in front of others and servicing everyone in a group. From the first cock I sucked I have always wanted more. Maybe after today I will finally have achieved a point of feeling satiated. The fucking and sucking go on for hours. I have lost track of time and of the number of cocks that have used me.

I am exhausted, filled, stretched, tired, sticky, and limp. The zip lock cuffs are removed. The hood is removed. The day has ended and it's near dusk. I pull my beautiful sexy spandex biking shorts on and adjust my cock.

My captor says there is one last question, "You did well. You pleased us. Would you like to join us? You can have a week to consider the offer."

I respond, "Hell no, I don't need a week to think about it. If I can be exercised like that at your gatherings I would love to join the group."

We shake hands. "You're in then. Next week, same time, same place."

So ends the day. My workout program has been changed forever. I couldn't have dreamed for more.