The Gas Station

Story Info
Needing gas and so much more.
1.2k words
4.55
13.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was headed east for my Aunts funeral, she and I always so close, she was the first person I had come out too. The trip long, the miles never seeming to end, and my cock rock hard and dripping like a fountain. It had been some time since the last time I had had actual sex with another person, jerking off is fine but to have someone take your cock in their mouth and swallow it was the best.

Well now my cock was raging hard and my balls needed draining, I caught sight of a sign for a gas station one mile ahead. It was a small place, not much activity, most prefer the bigger stations with all the amenities, I just needed gas and a place to jerk off. I pulled in and the young man who was the attendant came out to fill me up.

I asked about washrooms and if he could filler up, he was cordial, kind of attractive in his own way, he was five foot nine slim, jeans and a tee shirt, sneakers and a hat backwards on his head. He had no facial hair I would guess his age to be around twenty one the most. He did have one of the nicest asses I have seen in a very long time, a perfect bubble butt that urged you to reach out and touch.

I shook my head and made my way to the washrooms, he had told me the door was hard to open at times if I needed help he would oblige. For the life of me I could not get the dam door to open, I waved for him to come help me out, I now needed to pee as well as unload. He finished off filling me up and made his way to the sticky door.

He turned the handle and gave it a shove with his shoulder, it was not pretty but it was clean, two urinals and a stall with no door. I took the first stall, pulled it out and started to drain my bladder, he took the urinal right next to me. He pulled out this beautifully uncut cock, the skin protruding past the tip of his cock.

He peeled back the foreskin, his cock held a strong stream till he was drained, he shook his cock then gently stroked it. I did not realize it but I was staring, I had finished peeing and my cock was semi erect, I too was stroking my cock. Watching him stroke that big beautiful cock ever so softly, his cock dripping precum, my tongue licked my lips.

"Like what you see cocksucker, I'm told it tastes even better."

I was so flustered, I was here staring at this young mans cock, my own cock rock hard now and dripping its own clear fluid.

"Want to touch it?"

Touch it? I wanted to savor it, slurp on it, lick it till it shot me full of its seed, I could not pull my eyes away from his beautiful cock.

"Come on man just give it a little touch, hold it for me, let it fill your hand."

He came in closer his cock touching my leg, I let go of my own cock and took his in my hand, it felt so warm, so soft, so loose, but yet so hard. I caught a stream of precum that was about to dribble to the floor, it enveloped my thumb, clear shiny and oh so tasty.

"You could get it direct from the hose, just saying."

Without realizing it I was on my knees, at the urinals, his cock inches from my mouth, I had to taste it, I had to know how it felt inside my mouth. I leaned in closer, his cock so close I could lick it, I peeled it back and my tongue landed on the base of his knob.

He jumped just a bit, his precum did taste better that it looked, I licked sucked and kissed his cock all over, it was deep inside me then all the way out so I could examine it. I held his huge balls, his hairy nut sack felt so good, I had to have his load inside me, I needed him to cum inside my mouth.

I gently sucked his cock as I stroked my own, I needed to cum, even if it meant at my own hands, I made mad passionate love to this young mans cock. His balls rose, his cock swelled, he grabbed my head and pulled me in, his cock firmly at the back of my throat. His cock shot six full streams of cum inside me.

I stroked his cock with my mouth, I milked him for all the cum he could give, he pulled his cock out, he looked at me on my knees.

"Cum for me, show me how you shoot cocksucker."

I stroked my own cock as I watched him stroke his back to life, I was close, my balls reacted my cock shot, I unloaded a massive load of cum all over the floor of the washroom. He continued to stroke his own cock for me, I could see his cock was ready to unload once more.

"Come suck me again cocksucker, eat my cum you cum whore."

He stepped closer his cock rock hard and dripping, I took his cock in my mouth, I held his balls, he grabbed my head and used my mouth, he slammed his cock in my mouth. It took no time and his cock filled me full once more. I swallowed every drop, his cum tasted so good it was what I needed, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, I kneeled there before him, I wanted more.

The door opened and another man, I would guess around forty something barges in, he has a huge grin on his face.

"Having fun with the customers Billy?"

"Derek man you have to get this guy to suck your cock, he just drained me of two loads and the cocksucker wants more."

There was no denying it, I wanted more, I needed more, I would suck cock all day if I could. Derek came up to the urinal, pulled out this big cut cock, had to be at least six and it was still soft, and thick. I had to taste it I had to have more cum inside me.

"Go watch the station Billy I need to unload a couple loads into this cocksucker here."

Billy walked out leaving the door ajar, I was on my knees waiting for this guy to feed me, I had to have his cock inside me. Derek grabbed me roughly, pulled me onto his cock, shoved his cock in, I gagged at first, then the assault started. He fucked my mouth hard, I barely caught a breath and his cock was buried deep inside my mouth once again.

Derek slammed his cock in and quickly shot his load inside me, his cum was delicious I have to say, but being honest I wanted more. He held my head in his hand, looked at me.

"Want more cocksucker?"

"Yes Sir Please more I want More."

Derek's cock did not even get soft, he was erect the entire time, he was more gentle the second time, he let me control how I sucked his cock. I quickly drained him of a second load, just as he finished off the door opened and another guy in overalls walks in.