Rest Stop Rounds Pt. 01

Story Info
A stop to stretch my legs starts off one interesting night.
1.8k words
4.39
26.3k
42

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
136 Followers

I know you always read these stories about reststop hookups when guys are seduced or are looking for some random action that turns into a wild sexual awakening, but this doesn't really fall into that category. I wasn't looking or expecting any type of encounter in this account.

I was about 26 years old, making my long drive back home to Washington State in the middle of the night from California when I felt the need to stop and stretch my legs and get some air to break of the boredom of the lonely road. I pulled into a reststop somewhere outside of Bend, Oregon a bit after midnight to take about fifteen minutes to use the facilities and have a cigarrette before continuing on my way, expecting nothing more than the stillness of the night as company. I was the only vehicle there.

After finishing up in the restroom, I stepped outside and proceeded to light up a smoke and noticed a pick up turning off it's engine, parked a few spaces away from me. I am always aware of my surroundings at rest areas at this time of night, since you never know what others may be doing.

I watched an older guy, I'm guessing around 40-45 years old, step out of the truck and slowly start making his way in my direction. Obviously just headed to use the restroom, i thought. As he neared, he slowed his paced even more and greeted me.

"Good evening. How's it going?" he said in a somewhat raspy voice.

I politely replied after exhaling some smoke, "Not too bad, and you?"

He smiled, "I'm doing well. Thank you. Where are you headed?"

"Washington. You?"

"Idaho.", He grumbled out as he adjusted his jeans by his belt just under a slightly oversized belly.

After a few moments of silence, him standing there looking around as if enjoying the view of the dark night and lighting up a cigarrette of his own, he once again broke the stillness of the night's quiet, "May I ask you something?"

"Sure", I said, "What is it?

He took a long drag and heavily exhaled, "Can you do me a favor?"

"A favor?" I replied, somewhat unsure what this could mean.

He looked around, then we made eye contact, "I've been on the road awhile. I'd really like to get some relief. You know, a lot of tension built up."

I felt my heart pound a bit harder and my body tense, "Relief? What do you-"

He cut me off, "You look like a nice young man, and I'd really like it if you could suck my cock for me before I get back on the road"

I was totally caught off guard by his directness, but also immediately felt my dick slightly stiffen with excitement in my jeans. "Um,...are you serious? Right here?"

"Yeah. Let's go behind the building", he said as he turned and began walking to an unlit area behind the restroom building.

I followed him, finishing up my smoke and crushing it out on the sidewalk as I stepped around the corner behind him.

He stopped when we were to the back, turned and slightly leaned back against the wall and as he kept his cigarrette in his mouth, he unbuckled his belt, and opened up his jeans enough for his very thick cock and hairy balls to be exposed. "Get down on your knees, boy, and start sucking. And make sure to get those balls too", he mumbled as the cigarrette bounced between his lips.

I got knelt down, wrapped my hand around his beefy warm cock, and then graciously began to take it into my mouth. I could smell and taste what was probably hours of crotch sweat as i bobbed my head back and forth on his hardening cock, keeping a firm grip around the base. As i pulled it from my mouth and lifted his heavy meat and began licking his balls and underside of his shaft, I looked up at him. He was looking down at me with a smile, still smoking. He placed his left hand on the back side of my head and gently guided me as I continued to be a good boy for him and service his cock like a roadside cockslut does.

For a good 10-15 minutes I sucked him as he let out an occasional moan of pleasure. But, he was showing no sign of getting built up to the point that he would be ready to cum. As I was thinking this, it also occurred to me that I had no idea as to where he was expecting to cum. In my mouth? On my face? Was he assuming i would swallow?

My thoughts were interrupted as he spoke once again, "You know what will help me cum faster?"

I pulled my head back to release his wet cock from the warmth of my mouth and responded only with a look up to him with expecting eyes. And he continued, "Get naked so I can see your body. That will get me off in no time. And when I cum, you won't have to worry about getting your clothes messy."

I was so turned on and feeling slutty, I didn't hesitate to comply. It wasn't too cool outside, being mid June, so the air would feel nice tickling my exposed skin. I wasted no time removing all my clothes and tossing them to the side of where he stood.

This obviously turned him on, as he moaned a bit louder as I knelt back down and got back to work sucking his needy cock.

"Oh yeah. You're such a fucking slut boy, aren't you?" he rasped out.

"MMM hmmm", I gurgled out as i was doing my best to get all 7 inches of his thick member into my throat, increase the speed of my sucking and pressure of my lips around him.

A few more minutes, and he was getting ready to blow, and I knew that I was going to take it in my mouth. He grabbed hold of my head with both hands now to make sure I didn't slow down or try to pull away.

"You're gonna drink my cum, boy!" he ordered. And I replied with a mouthful response of "Mm hmmm"

A couple more bobbs and he then head my head firm once I had him in fully, my lips to the base, and my forehead buried by his belly. "OHHH FUUUCK, YESSS!", he let out as i felt what seemed like a gallon of hot thick and very pungently sweet tasting jizz shoot in the back of my throat, on it's way to my stomach.

One shot, but it was one massive shot of cum. He pulled his cock out as I finished swallowing his present to me. Once seeing a bit still on his tip, I did my duty and cleaned his smelly dick off of all remaining cream.

"Oh yeah. that was nice, boy" He chuckled, "I have one more thing for you", he added.

I looked up at him with a puzzled expression. I was just about to ask, just getting my lips open to say the words when he let go a high pressured stream of hot piss right towards my face. Not having much time to initially react, a good portion went right into my sticky mouth.

I closed my eyes and mouth tight, in shock of what was happening. I didn't know how to respond, and found myself getting soaked by this guy pissing all over my face and body in the middle of nowhere.

It seemed endless. Youknow, when you can't fully understand what or why something is happening, and it all seems slowed down. I felt the needle like pressure as he guided the stream to different parts of my body. The warmth of it's impact, and the coating feeling as it flowed down my naked flesh. Never before had something like this ever been in my thought process, and now I'm knelt here basically bathing in this fat fuck's piss and not even fighting it.

His chuckle turned into more of a condescending laughter, "Yeah, you cocksucking bitch! Didn't expect to get a nice shower tonight, did you?! HAHAHA!!"

He must have had me bathing in his piss for a solid minute before he stopped, let out one more laugh and zipped up his pants and began buckling his belt.

I opened my eyes and looked at him still with a state of confusion as to how and why a roadside blowjob turned into a golden shower in the middle of the woods. I barely let out a "What the fu-", and he once again cut me off.

"Good job, boy. Have a good night. Hahaha" He laughed out as he turned and walked away.

How the fuck do I get in these situations, I thought to myself. I sure as hell wasn't going to put my clothes on while coated in his piss. I grabbed my clothes in the pile they were in, and crept to the corner of the building to peek around to make sure no one else had pulled into the area.

My plan; once i made sure nobody else had come around, I would go into the restroom area again and take a whore bath from the sink. Afterall, we've established I am a whore.

I looked into the parking area. Noticed him leaving in his truck, but no other activity in the lot, so i walked towards the front of the building and stepped inside.

It seemed like it took forever to get to the point where I felt clean enough to get dressed again from using the sink water. I just used my overshirt as a towel to dry off.

I got dressed, stepped out of the room and through the hall of the building and outside, pulling out a cigarrette to calm myself from the turn of events. As I lit it up, I noticed a guy standing out by a car parked next to mine smoking as well. He looked to be around my age, roughly close to my height and average build, 5'10" - 6' . I walked somewhat close, he turned and nodded and i replied with a nod and a , "How's it going?"

He turned to face me more and replied, "Good. Better now".

"Better now? Why?" I responded.

He smiled as he took a quick drag of his smoke, "Now that you are out here. I saw you going in there as I was pulling up. You have a nice ass."

My eyes must have doubled in size. I didn't even hear a car coming up when I was going inside. I had such tunnel vision of getting washed up, i must have tuned any noise out.

This night is obviously far from over...

Badduck
Badduck
136 Followers