My Wet Fantasy

Story Info
A story of one of my fantasies I hope can be fulfilled.
1.9k words
4.67
7.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having experienced a fairly boring sex life with partner after partner uninterested in anything but 'normal' sex. I experienced my fantasies in my head, as most do.

Once married, I accepted for a long time these fantasies would remain in my head, but year after year they developed, my desire to experience them grew too strong to resist, and my actions to make them a reality began to dominate my spare time.

I joined online dating sites with the hope of meeting someone in a similar situation. At first, I fussed about contacting anyone, with nerves about ruining my marriage almost taking over.

Once I finally sent my first message the nerves settled and the excitement was difficult to contain. I kept checking my phone in anticipation and with the hope of finally living some of my fantasies.

A few weeks went by before I received a response, but Jesus was it worth putting myself out there.

A 30 year old girl named Erin, married and stuck in an unhappy relationship. Short, around 5ft 4 with a perfect curvy body, black hair and green eyes.

Erin said she was in a similar situation to me and wanted to get talking. She saw my profile and asked me what I was into.

We started talking about our fantasies and our kinks, and the conversation got quite dirty quite quickly. I told her that I have fantasised about fuckin someone in the ass for so long. I was hard just thinking about it. My all time fantasy though, was to fuck someone in the ass whilst they peed all over me.

I told her I was massively turned on by a girl who can take control. Not someone who dominates, but someone who can comfortably sit on my face and ride it like like no tomorrow.

Erin was hugely turned on by my fantasies and said she was also turned on by doing naughty things outdoors.

We agreed to meet in a secluded area halfway between each other. I bought some beers to help ease the nerves, and this conveniently helped fill bladders.

I was so horny on my way to meet Erin. I'd already had a few drinks on the way down and couldn't believe how sexy she was when I saw her. Wearing a light, short summer dress. Her curves showing through and legs out, but leaving just the right amount to the imagination. Her glasses making her look like that sexy secretary everyone clearly wants to fuck.

We walked to find a nice spot to stop, had a few more drinks and started talking dirty which turned us both on so much.

It wasn't long before we started kissing, her hand rubbing against the obvious, solid bulge in my trousers. My hand slid up her thigh slowly and under her dress. My palm and fingers rubbing her wet knickers into her wet pussy.

I whispered that I'd had a few drinks on the way down and that I needed a wee. She whispered back "nobody's stopping you", with a cheeky smile, refusing to stop rubbing my dick.

A little shocked and apprehensive as I hadn't really been into peeing myself. I just went with it. I pissed right there, my trousers soaked through and Erins hand was getting soaking. She slowly moved her hand up, and then back down and into my boxers to grab my dick as I was finishing.

The feeling of being so open, intimate and naughty with someone I'd never met before was incredible.

Without warning, and with her hand still stroking my dick, Erin just started pissing herself. The warmth came through her knickers before the piss soaked through and flooded out the sides to soak my hand. It was so fucking hot, I just kept rubbing and she kept pissing, letting out a slight moan to let me know she was turned on.

"Lean back" she said. To which I more than happily obliged.

As I lied down Erin stood up. She grabbed a handful of her dress with each hand and lifted it just a few inches to help her straddle my face. She didn't immediately sit down. Instead, she stood over me, teasing me with her soaking wet, now almost see-through knickers just out of reach. She pretended to sit on my face a few times before standing back up. Letting out a sexy giggle, and then biting her lip in the most indecredible way.

Erin then just stopped, stared at me in the eyes, pulled her knickers to the side to show the most perfect pussy I've ever seen, and just sat on my face.

Holy shit! I was so turned on by her confidence and control my dick had never been so hard, but all I wanted at that moment was to stay underneath her. To lick her soaking wet pussy.

I can barely find the words to describe how hot this felt. She grabbed a handful of my short hair to pull me in and began riding my face. Grinding her pussy up, and down, up, and down. With each pass getting faster, she pulled me in harder and moaned louder. Her eyes closed, head back with one hand to the side supporting her. Erin was oblivious to anything at this point, lost in her pleasure until she finally came all over my face.

"I'm not done yet" she whispered excitedly. "I want your tongue in my ass, please, stick your tongue in my ass" she begged.

Obviously, I went to town on that thing. I stuck my tongue so deep in her ass hole she moaned with pleasure as she rubbed her pussy. Then, again without warning and with my tongue still deep in her ass. I felt a warm splash on my face as Erin began to piss. She clearly made sure it was a week stream so it cascaded down her pussy and her ass hole and on to my face.

As she finished she rubbed her soaking pussy and ass up and down my face. "Now, its your turn" she said with a sexy grin.

Erin shuffled down, grabbed my dick and pushed it against her tight ass hole. It looked so perfect, clean and tight. The head of my cock looking like it was never going to fit.

She slowly worked my dick deep into her ass. It took a minute or two to work herself all the way down, and it felt so tight I'd never felt anything like it.

She was on top, both hands behind her and began moving up and down. I could feel the walls of her ass gripping my cock every time she moved up, and the resistance of her tight ass hole every time she went down.

As she got more comfortable she started riding me faster. Until, for moment, she stopped. With my dick about as deep as it can go in her ass, she began to piss. As she pushed I could feel her ass clench around my dick. I could feel her warm piss reach my chest, and the odd splash up to my face.

She started riding me again as she was pissing all over me. With every thrust a squirt of hot piss shot up to my face and dripped down on to my chest. Her moans getting louder and louder as she was about to cum again.

"I'm going to cum" she moaned. "Please, I want you to cum in my ass now, please cum in my ass hole now, I want to feel it"

How I'd managed to last this long I don't know. I was ready to blow and was again more than happy to oblige.

As Erin reached her climax and came all over me again. She pushed down as hard as she could whilst I thrusted upwards to get my dick as deep in her ass as possible. As I thrusted up I came so deep inside her, my cock throbbed as I shot an enormous load inside her ass. "Oh my god, yes!" she moaned as she pushed down to get my dick deeper.

She sat there for a moment before moving to sit on my belly. Leaned back with her legs open and everything on show. She stared at me, smiling, lightly panting and looking so hot. She waited until she could feel my cum begin to drip out of her ass hole. She bit her lip in pleasure before she moved her knickers back over and stood up.

My cock was still rock hard. There was no way that thing thing was going down any time soon.

I stood up next to her. I was soaking, covered in piss. I started kissing her before whispering "now its your turn, get on your knees" with a cheeky smile back. Without saying a word she dropped to her knees, taking pleasure in the control swap which I don't think she expected.

Erin stared up at me with her eyes looking through her incredibly sexy glasses directly at mine, and her mouth already open, waiting. I lightly grabbed her head and pulled her towards my cock. As she began to suck me off, my hand followed her head moving back and forth, ready to help her go that extra inch whenever I felt necessary.

Fuck, she was good, and she looked so hot sucking my dick with those glasses on. As I came closer to cumming, all I could think about was cumming all over her pretty face. "I'm gunna cum" I said, "I want to cum on your face".

She looked up with the biggest smile, stopped sucking my dick and leaned her head back a little. She positioned her face a little in front of my dick and began stroking my dick a little faster, excitedly waiting for my cum.

I just about mustered a quiet "I'm cumming" before I grabbed my dick and continued stroking it until I exploded all over her face. With each throb and spurt of cum I stroked my cock hoping for more. I came so much it was everywhere, and it felt so good to see her kneeling there with my cum dripping down from her head, her glasses covered she could barely see through them and her mouth and chin were dripping down to her tits.

Erin stayed on her knees and looked up at me with her cum covered face. She said "your not done are you?" Asking the question, but knowing full well she was demanding more. I knew exactly what she meant, smiled back and simply said "not yet", as I started pissing.

I pointed my dick toward her face and chest and pissed all over her. Her thin dress was soaked and clinging to her. She tilted her back and opened her mouth, allowing my dick to fill her up but letting my piss overflow and drip out on to her tits.

As I finished I shook my dick over face, letting the last few splashes bounce off her cheeks and giving her a light slap with my now, finally, slightly soft dick.

I dont think either of us could believe how hot what we'd just done was. We finally took a minute to snap out of our lust, we looked at each other and just laughed, amazed at how we'd actually found each other and what we'd just done.

Needless to say, we arranged to meet again.