My Wet Hot... Spring Break Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed that my impulsive proclamation had successfully redirected the entire group's attention from Kaitlyn over to myself, and I was absolutely loving it. Growing up as the smart, quiet kid I had really never experienced true peer pressure. And my soccer teammates were more than willing to provide it at this moment.

As their excitement started to abate, Roach got back down to business. "Okay, Virgin," she said conspiratorially. "When we were down there, there was just the one guy manning the front desk. He definitely saw us streaking, and we didn't get in trouble, so we know he's willing to look past at least some stuff. I think it's likely that he enjoyed the show," she said with a wicked smile. "So he's probably already... ready for you," she finished.

I could feel my heart in my throat as it hit me that I was actually about to go seduce a grown adult man. This wasn't like that thing with Santiago. That had happened more or less organically. Yeah, I had gone out with the intention of having some kind of wild experience, but it had been a vague sense of rebellion, and the decision to go to that park had been just as much Santiago's idea as mine. This was different. I was going to be literally trying to give this guy a blow job. Shit! A blow job! I'd never given anyone a blow job before! What if I sucked at it? What if it tasted terrible? Was he going to cum in my mouth? Is that safe? Should he wear a condom for a blow job?

The thoughts started spiraling out of control and I was reeling from the attention, to the point where my eyes must have looked like a deer in headlights.

Jessie seemed to notice that I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and she scooted over to me, placing her hand between my shoulder blades as she rubbed my back. "You don't have to do this, you know," she said. "You don't have to prove anything to us."

Hearing Jessie's kind words calmed my racing thoughts and eased the building panic within me. I looked at her and remembered why I had volunteered in the first place. So that it wasn't Kaitlyn blowing a random dude while Jessie sat up here heartbroken and imagining her crush with a dick in her mouth. My resolve came back, along with a healthy dose of excitement at the idea of giving my first blow job.

"I know," I responded firmly, finally settling down with a smile. "I want to!"

The rest of the girls cheered at that, and Jessie seemed satisfied enough with my response. They all quickly decided to give me an impromptu makeover to make me look as slutty as possible. Which basically just consisted of Roach slathering on eye shadow and lip gloss, while Sophie mussed my hair. They decided I couldn't go down there in my pajama pants and t-shirt, so they gathered the sluttiest clothes everyone had brought to find me an outfit.

It ended up being a shiny bodycon dress of Lara's. I had always had an athletic build, which meant I was never super skinny. So I was shocked that Lara's dress would fit me, but it was made of stretchy material, so it turned out to be no problem. Except that on me it was so short that the dimples below my ass cheeks were visible. They insisted that I not wear any panties, "just in case". Kaitlyn lent me some heels she had brought, and I was ready to go.

I glanced in the mirror and almost didn't recognize myself. The outermost layer of my naturally chestnut brown hair was bleached almost entirely blonde because of all the time I'd spent in the sun over the past week, and my skin was several shades darker than usual. Combined with the outfit, I looked easily 20 years old. I'd never worn anything quite like that dress before, either. It hugged every curve, curves I hadn't realized I had. I had hips, apparently.

The team seemed pleased with the results as well. Roach whistled at me and made me do a spin in front of the rest of the girls, and I briefly caught Jessie's eyes flitting down over my body as I turned back around, her head cocked ever so slightly. That sent a tingle through me as I realized that Jessie had been checking me out. I felt my face flush as her eyes lifted back up to meet mine. But rather than displaying any embarrassment, she just raised her eyebrows at me and smiled.

"Okay," Roach said, pulling my attention away from Jessie. "I think you're ready."

"Oh, wait," I objected, "What if he says no?"

Roach laughed at that. "He's not gonna say no," she replied with confidence, "Not when the girl offering looks like that. But I'll tell you what: if you actually offer the dude a blowjob, like really try, and he still says no, then you'll have completed the dare." Roach paused briefly, thinking. "But if he says yes... and he will, you have to actually do it!" she added emphatically.

I nodded in acknowledgment, feeling the rush of adrenaline course through my body again, and an aching sensation building between my legs.

The girls and I made our way down to the lobby. It was late enough that the rest of the guests had all gone to bed, and Roach had been right about there only being a single guy manning the front desk.

As soon as we saw him, Roach took charge. She told the rest of the team to sit down on the couches nearby to watch, while she led me over to the front desk. Roach marched us right up to the manager, whose name tag told me his name was Pablo, and practically shoved me toward him.

Pablo seemed to be about 40. He was kind of short, and a little old for my eighteen-year old tastes, but handsome enough for his age. He looked over at the two of us, glancing behind us as he noticed the gaggle of four other giggling teenagers clearly watching from the couches. I noticed his eyes linger on my bare thighs as he gave me a once-over.

My worries that he wouldn't be interested in me started to fade as I watched his tongue subtly move across his teeth as he continued to undress me with his eyes. I bit my lip as my own arousal swelled at the thought of him admiring and lusting after my body. Adrenaline and determination fueled my movements as I stood closer to him, allowing my hand to brush across his bicep as I stared up at him demurely.

I couldn't help myself from continuing to bite my lower lip in a pout as I let my eyelids flutter. I felt a surge of boldness I'd never felt before, and allowed myself to speak.

Spanish words flowed out of me with ease, with that classic false sense of fluency that comes with a bit too much alcohol. I'm sure the sentences that came out were nowhere close to fully grammatical, but Pablo didn't seem to care. I told him my name. I told him I thought he was handsome. I asked him if he thought I was pretty. With each sentence, the movements of my hand on his arm got a little more fluid, a little more confident, and Pablo seemed to be growing more comfortable with the entire situation.

His eyes dropped to my chest when I asked him if he found me pretty. It was Pablo's turn to bite his lip as he nodded firmly, clearly happy to continue the line of questioning. I moved in a little closer, letting my hand wander across Pablo's chest and stomach. "Quieres tocarme?" I asked sweetly, nodding down to my breasts.

Pablo let out a grunt of affirmation as his right hand reached up to cup my breast. Before I knew it, I felt his other hand grab my ass, pulling me firmly against his midsection. Immediately I could feel his erection pressing against my belly. I closed my eyes in a grimace as I felt my own body respond to his. Flashes of Santiago's swollen member flooded through my mind. How desperately I wanted that thick cock inside me. My pussy spasmed of its own accord as Pablo shoved his tongue into my mouth in a wet, aggressive kiss. I felt his hand move down from my breast and slide between my legs, as he started to kiss the side of my face and all along my neck.

Since my friends had convinced me not to wear underwear, Pablo's hand immediately found my slit, now slick and wet with juices. A soft moan escaped my lips as his rough fingers explored my pussy lips and his teeth scraped along the soft skin of my throat. He clearly knew his way around the female body, and I found myself gasping with pleasure as he fondled me. He groaned with eagerness as he slipped his index finger inside me, grinding his thumb across my clit as he did so.

I had never experienced pleasure like this with another person. My excursion with Santiago had been exhilarating and full of adrenaline, but his movements had been awkward and clumsy. He had pawed at me without any awareness or care for my pleasure. Pablo, on the other hand, managed to combine Santiago's coarseness with a keen sensitivity to the movements of my body.

I opened my eyes and looked over at Roach, and further behind her to the rest of the girls. They all seemed to be staring wide-eyed at the display Pablo and I were putting on, though Roach only seemed impressed. And suddenly, even through my booze-tinted glasses, all of my usual hangups and fears came rushing back. What was I doing? Showing off like this in public? A man currently had his hand inside me for fuck's sake. And people were watching! What if my parents came downstairs? What if Coach K did? What on earth were my teammates going to say tomorrow if I let this go on any further?

I tensed up a little, making eye contact with Roach again. She gave me an encouraging nod, making a crude gesture with her fist up near her mouth, mimicking a blowjob while raising her eyebrows at me. I let my attention return to Pablo, allowing my hands to slide down to the buckle of his pants. I whispered to him, "Te quiero chupar," which was my best guess at how to tell a guy I wanted to suck his dick.

He took a deep breath as he nodded and started groping my tits while I fumbled with his belt. Finally, I pulled the belt through the loop and unbuttoned his jeans. I felt the heat of his throbbing cock waiting below, and I dropped to my knees in front of him. Eye level with his crotch, I slowly unzipped his jeans and pulled his stiff cock out from inside his underwear.

Another first. I had seen Santiago's cock, and even carefully watched him as he pumped himself to climax, but this brought a whole new meaning to face to face. I stared at it for a moment before I acted, noting that it seemed slightly smaller than Santiago's, but Pablo was having none of my hesitation. He grabbed my right hand with his left and placed it along his shaft. At the same time, his right hand moved to the back of my head, pressing my face closer to his twitching cock.

I opened my mouth to lick the tip, but as soon as my tongue made contact, Pablo started softly thrusting. Apparently he didn't want a gentle, sensual blowjob from an inexperienced virgin who was trying to take her time. He wanted to fuck my mouth.

I tried to relax my jaw and let him do the work, because honestly there wasn't much I could do. He kept his hand around mine, forcing my grip to tighten around the shaft as he thrust in and out of my waiting mouth. It was rougher than I was expecting, and the tip of his cock kept hitting the soft palate in the back of my mouth. I found myself thankful that his dick was such a modest size.

Pablo was getting closer and closer to the back of my throat as his thrusts increased in intensity. I could hear the wet sounds of my gag reflex starting to engage, and I started to worry that we were being too loud. Surely the entire hotel could hear us. What if my parents heard us?! I tried to use my hands more, so that he wouldn't make so much noise in my throat, but that only spurred him further.

He started to whimper as his thrusts got faster and deeper. I could barely breathe, but I was lost in the ecstasy of knowing that I was doing this so publicly. I was giving some guy I had never met a blowjob in public. Not only that, with other people actively watching. I felt my clit spasm at the thought, prodded further by the noises Pablo was making up above. I wanted to touch myself, but with Pablo thrusting away I wasn't able to.

Suddenly, with a groan, Pablo grabbed my head with both hands and pushed himself into me completely. He held me there so firmly that my panic reflex took over and I started to try to squirm free, but his grip was too strong. I felt his cock swell up as his motion paused for a moment, and then I felt his cock start to rhythmically contract as he continued to fuck my face. I felt a sudden gush of thick fluid spurt against back of my throat. My eyes teared up as he rode my face to completion, his cock pulsing as more and more cum flooded into my mouth.

Pablo gave my mouth one final deep thrust before he pulled out of me with a popping noise, leaving me to slump over onto all fours as I let the copious amounts of his semen cascade out of my mouth onto the hotel carpet.

I choked and gagged a couple of times as I regained my balance, propping myself back up to my knees. I glanced up to see Pablo stuffing his flaccid dick back into his pants and making himself look presentable again. He reached down and cupped my chin with one hand as he kissed my forehead. "Encantadora," he said as he stared into my eyes. He played with my hair for a second, and then walked away toward the bathrooms, leaving me on the floor behind the desk.

I could barely focus on anything. I felt like my world was spinning. I was proud of myself, and still incredibly turned on, but I also felt kind of sick and numb. I could feel the years of shame and guilt closing in around me, my mother's voice echoing in my mind as I imagined what she would say if she saw me like this.

"--Quinn! You still in there?" Roach's voice cut through my thoughts as I realized she had been talking to me. I shook my head as I looked over toward her. "Hey, dude, you took that like a champ!" she said with a mixture of sympathy and admiration. "I don't think Truth or Dare usually has a winner, but I'm pretty sure you just won anyway. Come on, let's get you back up to the room and cleaned up."

The rest of the girls huddled around me, most of them still tipsy and gregarious. They were too far away to get a good look at what had gone on behind the front desk, but they knew I had fulfilled the dare, and they were over the moon about it. Lara and Sophie took turns pestering me about what it had been like.

Kaitlyn and Jessie were a bit more subdued, though Kaitlyn was laughing and teasing along with the rest of them. Jessie looked a bit distant, though. Melancholy. I was too overwhelmed with adulation and still trying to figure out how I felt about the entire evening's events to ask her about it, but I made a mental note to check in with her the next day. Above all else, I didn't want Jessie to be sad.

We made our way back up to our room, and Sophie and Lara finally left and went back to theirs for the night. Roach was unusually tender with me as we settled in. I think she could tell that I was still in a bit of a daze. She helped me take a shower, and braided my hair as we all curled up together on one of the double beds to watch a movie.

All exhausted, one by one we fell asleep in our cuddle puddle. I was the last one to fall asleep, my thoughts lingering on how wonderful it felt to be so close to my friends.

End of Part 2

[To be continued]

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! If you have any feedback, comments or questions, I would love to hear from you! My contact information is available in my bio.

12