My White Boy Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
White boy gets his cherry popped by the black dominant jock.
7.5k words
4.75
56.2k
102

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
738 Followers

You all voted, here's Part 2 of My White Boy Sissy. Hope you enjoy. All characters are 18 or older.

Chapter: 2

Daniel Martin

It feels like a bad dream when I wake up and yet I can't get that taste out of my mouth. It's equally salty and musky. It both grosses me out and makes my knees weak. An oddly nauseating and bafflingly euphoric taste. It's not like I haven't tasted the substance before. Who hasn't tasted their own semen? But what's strange is how different Jacob's cum tastes from mine.

His is far saltier and stronger than mine. It's even got a bit of a sweet taste to it. Mine's fairly weak. I can't believe I'm actually analyzing the taste of his cum. This is ridiculous.

And yet, I have a pit in the bottom of my stomach at the thought of what Jacob Marsh said he wants to do to me. I don't know what I should do about it. I don't want to tell anyone, but it seems like he's not afraid to tell anyone. I couldn't bear the thought of word getting out that I sucked Jacob's dick. It's bad enough that I don't have any friends and I'm constantly picked on. Jacob's not even the worst, but he does love to tease me.

I pull myself out of bed and get ready for school. My mother's already gone for her job. She's always working. If it isn't one job, it's another. Rarely ever home.

After I finish getting ready and grab a pop-tart, I catch the bus to school, which is embarrassing in and of itself. I'm eighteen and I don't even have my driver's license yet. Fortunately, I'm usually early enough in the bus schedule to snag an empty seat. However, I always end up sitting next to someone and today it's Gary. He's the worst. He's three times my size, and he's only a freshman. He probably eats my weight for breakfast and he loves to play squish the orange on every sharp turn, which makes me sympathize with orange juice. By the end of the bus ride, my face is imprinted on the window with several different expressions.

It's humiliating being a senior and getting picked on by a freshman. He even hip-checks me right into the bush on our way in, taking time away from hiding from Jacob. I bet they're probably good friends since he got moved up to the varsity football team because he's, like, 6' 6" or whatever. I pull myself up and dust myself off, only to run into what feels like a wall. No... Not a wall, Jacob Marsh. My heart drops in my stomach. "Does he pick on you like that every day?"

I glance away as shame reddens my face. He wraps his arm around my shoulder, dragging me along as we walk inside. "Why do you still ride the bus? I take it you don't have a car, but can't you hitch a ride with someone?"

I shake my head no. He squeezes my neck a little with his biceps. "Why not?"

I can't meet his eyes as I bite my lip to feel something other than embarrassment. "I don't have any friends."

He sighs. "Well, you'll ride with me from now on. You're my sissy after all, it's the least I can do."

I feel the humiliation of his words wash through me like a bucket of ice-cold water being dumped over me as he smirks. He leads us into the stairwell and signals the goth kids to scatter. Of course, they listen to him. As soon as we're alone, he pushes me up against the wall with his hand wrapped around my neck, choking me as he kisses me. His other hand shoves in underneath my shorts and grabs my dick and balls, squeezing them, causing me to gasp. He lets go of them before his hand slides around my hip and grabs my ass in a firm grip as his tongue forcefully explores my mouth. He kneads and massages my ass cheek. It makes me tense with fear and a strange feeling of heat that makes my little dick twitch. I feel so weak and vulnerable around him. It's like I have to obey him. Not just out of fear, but this weird sense of submissiveness. Like, it feels as if that's my place in the world, to submit and obey a man like Jacob. Someone dominant, aggressive, and powerful, and he knows it.

He breaks our kiss, forces my head to the side, and bites my ear before whispering in it as his finger slowly slips down the crack of my ass. "This ass is mine and after school, I'm going to take it and officially make you my little sissy slave and you're going to like it. I guarantee you that you'll be addicted to my big black cock after you experience what it's like to get fucked by it. You'll be a craving little black cock sissy after I cum inside your plush white little tush."

I can barely swallow the tension building up in my throat as I look into his possessive, lustful eyes. A shiver runs down my back as his finger meets my asshole and pushes inside. I gasp and bite my lip at the intrusion. The bell rings and he pulls away, letting go of me and I can finally breathe. But then he shoves his finger in my mouth and for whatever reason, I suck on it before it pulls away. He lets out a laugh as he grabs my hard little cock, creating a tent in my shorts. "You can't deny it, you sissy, you want it just as much as I do."

He gives it a squeeze before he walks away. What's wrong with me? Am I seriously aroused by the way he dominates me?

Chapter: 3

Jacob Marsh

Fuck. All I can think about is that damn sissy. I swear, tonight I'm finally going to fuck his perfectly plump ass and turn him out into a proper sissy. Well, eventually. For now, I just want that ass. It's so perfect. Better than any girl in this school. It makes my dick hard just thinking about it. And that ass will definitely look good in a pair of panties, not to mention how good the sissy will look once my sister gets done with him. She'll turn Danny into Danielle, and no one will believe she was ever a boy. She'll be looking like a full-blown supermodel. And Tanesha will teach the bitch how to act and behave like a woman. She'll have Dannielle wrapped around her finger just like almost everyone else.

However... Fuck that freshman, Gary. I should knock his fucking teeth in. No one touches my bitch. Especially not some fucking freshman piece of shit. I don't care if he's my teammate. And I really don't give a shit if he got moved up to varsity just because he had a growth spurt. He's big, but he doesn't have an ounce of muscle on him. Just a belly full of flubber. Just wait until practice. I'm going to fucking lay his ass out all damn practice long. Stupid fuck.

The only one who gets to give Danny a hard time is me. No fucking way I'm going to let some fucking freshman of all people harass my bitch.

When lunch comes around, I sit at my table with my friends, with my thoughts obsessively thinking about all the things I'm going to do to my little sissy. I've already ordered some crazy BDSM gear. Got a collar, leash, ball gag, restraints, butt plugs, dildos, and a little pink sissy cock cage. I think most of it should be here today. That would be great. If that little cock cage is here today, I'm definitely locking up Danielle's little sissy dick in it. Even comes with a tiny padlock. The bitch will truly be mine.

"Yo, bro. You listening?" Channing asks as he punches my arm. I look up to meet my best friend's eyes, raising a brow. "What do you think about the new play coach has us running? The one where I hit you on the post route?"

I only shrug. "It don't matter, you know I'll catch anything you throw at me."

He only smirks. Even though Channing is a white boy, he's been my best friend since we were playing pop warner. Guy has a cannon, but he's no sissy. "I think it'll work well if we prime the defense with slant and corner routes. The defense will anticipate you to either cut across or dash to down to the corner. But when you break for the goalpost, it'll leave them spinning in circles."

I smile. "Oh for sure. Add in a curl route and it'll have the corner tripping over his feet."

Adam snorts out a laugh. "I can only imagine the sorry bastard flying right by you as you stop dead in your tracks to turn and catch my pass. You'll just see him tumble down the field trying to put on the brakes."

I can't help but laugh at the imagery. "For sure."

"By the way, who are you taking to Homecoming? I heard both Taylor and Ximena asking about you. I didn't tell em about your little sissy," Adam whispers under his breath as he elbows me.

"I didn't even think about homecoming. I definitely ain't taking either of those two. Although Ximena wouldn't be a bad choice, but she can be a bit of a bitch," I say as I lean in and add in a whisper, only loud enough for Channing and Adam to hear. "I'll probably just get my sister to give the sissy a makeover. By the time Tanesha is done with the little bitch, she'll look hotter than most girls here."

"Bullshit," Adam says.

"Yeah, I'll have to see it to believe it," Channing says as he looks over my shoulder. "Although, the sissy does look better than most girls here."

I turn to look over my shoulder. Speaking of the sissy, she just walks out of the marketplace and stops awkwardly in her tracks, looking for a place to sit. "Hey, Danny! Over here."

His eyes nearly bulge out of his head when he sees me nod him over. He looks around as his face goes beat red, but he scurries over like a good bitch. I have everyone scoot over so he can sit down next to me. Once he's fully feminized, I'll just have him sit on my lap.

He doesn't meet anyone's eyes and hesitates to sit down. He mumbles under his breath. "DO you really want me to sit with you?"

"Man, stop mumbling. Speak up. And why wouldn't I?" I ask.

Danny bites his lip, clearly thinking, but says nothing. Just sits down. Channing leans forward. "You know, you're kinda awkward. You need some confidence. I think your issue is that you just don't embrace who you are. That's what really makes you a target for bullying. That and the fact that you're kinda weak."

He shifts uncomfortably in his seat saying nothing. Channing only smiles as he slaps him on the back. "Relax a little. We don't bite. Well, Jacob does, but I'm sure you're into that."

I give him a glare and he just smirks and shrugs, relaxing back in his chair. Danny doesn't say much as he picks at his food. Makes me want to fuck him even harder. Even in front of all these people. Hell, the thought of humiliating him in front of everyone kinda turns me on, although I don't really want to ruin his life or anything. I like to think I'm not an asshole. I don't want to hurt him, just dominate and own him. Danny is such a damn sexy sissy. I can't help but feel this urge to have my way with him.

As lunch ends, I hook Dany under my arm and walk him to his locker. He's tense all the way there. As he unlocks his locker, I rest up against the one next to him. "Man, you need to relax. You're so tense. I think this will be good for you. Might get you loosened up and I know you'll enjoy it. Don't act like you won't."

He looks up to meet my eyes. "It's going to hurt, isn't it?"

I shrug. "Probably initially. But don't worry, once you adjust and loosen up, you'll love it."

"I... I don't know. I just... I never imagined losing my virginity to a guy," he says as his shoulders slump.

He grabs his stuff, and I follow him to his class. "You mean to tell me you've never had a gay thought before yesterday?"

"I... I... I've had one or two, but I'm not... I'm not gay. At least I don't think so," he says, stuttering.

I walk beside him and reach down and grab his ass, making his face go beat red as he stiffens up. He quickly looks around to see if anyone noticed. I just smirk. "You don't think so? Did you enjoy sucking my cock? You were definitely turned on. You had a boner doing it."

If he was blushing before, he's practically on fire now. "I... I was... You..."

"Admit it, you liked it. There's nothing wrong with it. I certainly enjoyed getting my dick sucked," I say, giving his ass a good swat. He nearly stumbles over his feet.

"Please don't do that here. If people find out..." he says as he looks around.

"Look, all my close friends already know I like to fuck sissies like you and everyone already assumes you are one, so I don't see what the big deal is. You're already bullied by people assuming you're a faggot, so why not try it out and take a good dick up your ass to see if you like it? It's not like it'll make your reputation any worse than it already is. Not that I think you deserve any of it. I actually like you and I sure as shit don't like it when people pick on you. The only one who can tease you is me. I wrap my arm around his shoulder as we turn the corner. Even though he tenses up, he doesn't pull away.

He just slumps down. "I know you're right... I just... Part of me just holds out hope that maybe I could get friends and people would like me and I'd be popular like you."

I actually felt sorry for him. I honestly don't understand why people treat him so poorly. Don't get me wrong, I know why I tease him. I'm a sadist deep down and it turns me on to dominate him, but I'm a sexual deviant. But people like Brett and others... Why the fuck do they do it? I don't think I'll ever know. Part of me feels like Brett's just picking on Daniella because he's also attracted to him or internalizing some kind of gay feelings or whatever. I'm not a psychologist or whatever, but I've read enough about the subject to know that people often project their own insecurities onto others. I understand why I tease Daniel. I also know on some level it's wrong but at the same time, I truly believe Daniel's better off as my sissy. I know it's really fucked up to think that way. Maybe a bit entitled to. But I know deep down, Daniel is a sissy and the way he sucked my dick the other day proves it. I know if I give him a little push in the right direction, he'll blossom into a beautiful flower girl. My girl.

I stop him right before class. "Look, Dany... Popularity is just a social construct. It's an illusion of what people think. The reason you're unpopular isn't that you're a sissy boy. The reason you're unpopular is that you don't accept who you are and you lack confidence in yourself. You an easy target because you're so unsure of yourself and so insecure. If you embrace who you are, the little sissy faggot within and let go of this socially awkward unconfident loser, people would accept you. It's really that simple. My friends and pretty much everyone on the football team know I like to fuck sissies. They accept that because they know I'm secure about myself. Plus, they know I'm not afraid to fight any of them regardless if I can win or not. I'm not afraid to get my ass beat in a fight, that makes me dangerous because regardless of whether I win or lose, I will fight and I'll do my best to inflict as much pain as possible. That's why guys don't try to push me around."

He bites his lip as he stares into my eyes with some train of thought going on inside his head. I wish I could see those thoughts. "But what if they don't? Besides, I can't fight."

I shrug. "Wouldn't make things any worse than they are now. But you would have me to protect you and people won't mess with you if they knew you were mine."

He looks like he's about to say something, but then the bell rings.

---

After school, Daniel is waiting for me at my locker which kinda surprises me. He looks up at me, his eyes full of fear and hope. "Finally ready to submit and embrace your sissy self?"

His face goes beat red and it really turns me on. "I... I was just, well you said that you were going to... I... I was just..."

"Well? Spit it out," I say with a smile as I open my locker, and file my books in the order I have everything. Neat and organized. That seems to catch his interest.

"That's not how imagined your locker looking like," he says.

"And how exactly did you imagine my locker looking like?" I ask.

Gabriel Miller, the left-side offensive tackle on my football team, opens up his locker to the other side of Daniel and a mountain slide of junk falls out. He has to stuff it back in along with his books. Then he tries to grab his bag while kicking the crap at the bottom before cramming it shut.

Daniel has a little smirk on his face as he nods over to Gab's locker. I raise an eyebrow. "Seriously? You think that low of me?"

He shrugs with that little smirk. It makes me want to shove my dick in his mouth. "You laugh, but just wait until after practice."

That smirk disappears in a flash as his face once again turns beat red. I'll never get tired of that. "Now, don't change the subject. What did you want to say?"

I grab my bag with what I need to get my homework done. He bites his lip as he looks down at his feet. "I... I thought you wanted me to come over to your house."

"And why would I want that?" I ask, fighting really hard to hold back my smile. I love fucking with him.

"I..." He looks around as people scurry about, in a hurry to get out of school. "You said... We were going to your house after practice for... You know."

"I do?" I ask as I grab my bag and wrap my arm around his shoulder to guide him down the hall.

He shifts uncomfortably as he looks around, then leans in close and all but whispers. "You said you were going to... pop my anal cherry."

"And you want me to?" I ask, unable to hold the smirk breaking through on my face as we make our way to the football field house.

He goes stiff as he looks up at me as we get outside. "I... uhh... I don't know. I thought I didn't have a choice."

"You wish you didn't have a choice so you didn't have to be accountable for your actions. Face it, deep down you really want to be a sissy and submit to a dominant man like me. I bet you probably fantasize about some guy like me or even me specifically forcing you to be a sissy because you're too afraid to take the plunge. Tell me I'm wrong." I stop and face him. He shifts and avoids my eyes. He bites his lip and opens his mouth to speak before closing it and repeats that cycle several times. I just smile. "You can't, can you?"

He lets out a sigh, shoulder slumping in defeat, and shakes his head no. I feel victorious but at the same time a little guilty for the way he looks so defeated. "Look, it's really not something to be ashamed of. We finally cleared the fact that you really are a sissy faggot. Now, the only thing left to do is accept and embrace it. Tonight, you'll experience what it's like to truly get fucked like the little sissy girl you are. After that, you might as well give in and be my sissy girlfriend."

He looks up into my eyes, biting his lip with a bit of worry mixed with resignation written on his face. I know I have him. "I guess you're probably right. I'm not really good for anything else."

I let out a sigh. He can be so pitiful sometimes. "You need to stop the self-pity. You've got straight A's, don't you? I know you do because I constantly compare my grades to yours. As much as I hate to admit it because I'm so competitive, you've got the best GPA. Only one point better than my own GPA. Have you never checked?"

He shakes his head which causes me to tilt my own head. "Seriously?"

He shrugs. "I never really cared about grades. I just like most of the stuff we learn about. Math, science, history, literature, and computers, it's all pretty fascinating to me. It never felt like work."

I have to take a second to really consider it. I never thought about my interest in the material we were forced to learn. Even though I never had a tough time doing my homework, I always resented the fact that we were forced to do it. If I had a choice, I'd solely focus on things that fascinated me instead of learning about geometry which I see no real use for it outside of a few specific jobs that I can't see myself in. I feel like so much of our education is wasted on things that have such a finite use and Geometry isn't the only thing. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy math. I just feel like learning something should serve a purpose and not just a box to check off, but Daniel just learns because he enjoys it.

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
738 Followers
12