All Comments on 'My White Boy Sissy Pt. 02'

by wolf_hunt

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
KingflintKingflintabout 1 year ago

Great second part looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot. I liked the alternate points of view. I can't wait to see Martin wearing a chastity cage and being feminized (i hope he will have to wear panties and bra). Maybe later a sissy tattoo (above his clit or his pussy) could be added

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 1 year ago

Every confused, uncertain and vulnerable young gay-boy needs a considerate protector to help and guide him through those troubled years, in exchange - of course, for discrete sexual favours...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked the story. Makes me wish to be the white boy sissy. Keep writing!

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66about 1 year ago

I want so much to be your sissy daddy. Please keep my little clit hard with more writing. I want to be transformed by your sister also please.

easysluteasyslutabout 1 year ago

Thank you for writing this! This sissy is living my fantasy. Can't wait for the next chapter.

danthemaildanthemailabout 1 year ago

So glad to have part 2, kept hoping I'd see it, now have to wait for part 3,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 3 please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story! I look forward to the next chapters!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 1 year ago

I love the story. I think most total bottoms are wired to want a man who understands what they need and can take control, sexually. Anyway, you've got the psychology and sex down pat! THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was aggressively seduced in HS and was a juniors sissy starting my freshman year. I remained his sissy for approximately 3 years. He was definitely gay, but, in denial claiming it’s about ownership and sex. You’re not making out with another boy if you’re straight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I bite my lip, I bite my lip, I bite my lip......." Jesus mate, get creative. Good story, did you bite your lip when writing it?

JayGirlJayJayGirlJayabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

sambone0101sambone0101about 1 year ago

G'day. So....how much longer for chapter 3? Chapter 4? Chapter...? It's a wicked great storyline!!!

You have a great way of telling a story. Please, more chapters!!!! Thanks!!!

ColonelinguistColonelinguist11 months ago

The Gay male catalog is not my usual my favorite cup of tea, but the description of a big black high school football player making a white nerdy sissy his owned little slut bitch got my attention; turns out, I loved it Wolf! And unlike all the other commits you have received, it only confirms my own desire to find a shapely young ( hopefully ) sissy of my own who will worship my BBC, that I can make my very own bitch.

I’m glad that the jock ball player that you’ve created for your story isn’t the typical big dumb black guy with a bbc but totally lacking in any verbal skills - a stereotype used far too much here on this platform. He’s a bright kid who is just confident about what likes.

In the meantime, I’m gonna read part 3 and head over to ‘Boys Town’ here in shy town tonight.

HumiliaterHumiliater10 months ago

The best part of this story for me was Jacob laying out their lives together for at least the next five years at the end of the story. Jacob is essentially proposing. Daniel will probably start doodling "Mrs. Danni Marsh" in her school notebook.

Allan181Allan18110 months ago

Hot and sexy love the way Danny is still unsure and at times confused but the ending made his mind up. I like the part between romance and hot sex…

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

I love how adorable Danny is, and I love how he wasn’t like forced, he was persuaded. I’m happy cause the guy is just too cute

Samantha47Samantha477 months ago

Love to be fucked like that

kriss4912kriss49126 months ago

Well done you mange to get each page written so wonderfully leaving you breathless and wanting the next page xxx

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’ll be his little sissy girl, oh fuck yea. Please daddy put me in chasitity, only sissygasms for me, love it. Biggest regret is not find a big black cock to own me. Frees me up all feminine and fuck me the time please daddy. I love you.

HotAss4UHotAss4U3 months ago

Wonderful story, loved it. We really need more, please

Tracey_FrillyknicksTracey_Frillyknicks3 months ago

Amazing story I can't wait for the feminisation part and for the sissy to be turned out in school as his Sissy girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I will be your sissy girl, please daddy! Great story. Love to read about the sissies becoming a women. Feminized craving the cock of his daddy. Excuse me while I lick up all my cum. I wish it was daddies.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMi21 days ago

This is an Amazing story!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolf_hunt@wolf_hunt
Join my fan club for exclusive content and stories. Check out all my full published books on Amazon including the Bet with the link below. Sign up to my Subscribe Star to get exclusive content and all my stories a month ahead of time along with being able to vote for which...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES