My White Boy Sissy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
735 Followers

"To be honest, I try to forget about the grading system because I feel like it distracts from learning. It actually does the opposite of what it's supposed to. Learning shouldn't be a graded system. In fact, the system we have in place really doesn't encourage true learning because true learning involves failing and making mistakes, but our grading system reinforces students to avoid failures and mistakes. That's why you start with a 100% and every time you get a problem wrong, a percent of your grade is taken away, punishing you for failing. It's completely backward. Failure is essential to learning. It's entirely what the scientific method is built on. Trial and error. A failure in science isn't really a failure defined by our system of education. In science, a failure is just a negative test result that means the variable we tested didn't provide the results we expected in the hypothesis, meaning we have to try to consider a different approach or variable. But in this educational system, a failure makes it seem like there's something wrong with the student, which is stupid," he says as he twiddles his fingers, catching my gaze here and there before looking away.

"Wow..." I say as I really think about what he just said. "I... I never really thought about it that way but you really hit the nail on the head and perfectly described how I feel about it all. And you really think you're not good for anything else? Daniel, you're a genius. Still a sissy, but a damn smart one."

His face blooms like a rose and unlike the previous times, it's not all from shame and embarrassment. There's some pride there. "Now, after practice, I'm gonna fuck you and you're going to enjoy it. I promise. I'll be gentle for your first time. Hell, I'm going to downright make sweet love to you and that perfect fat ass of yours. You'll be moaning like a grade-A pornstar."

Daniel swallows the lump in his throat and I can't help but smirk as Channing catches up. "Yo, what's up?"

"Hey, not much, you?" I ask as Channing's eyes drift over to Daniel.

He smirks. "Not as much as you, bro. You got a study session tonight?"

I laugh and nod. "Oh for sure, we'll be working on a final test you could say."

He laughs as we turn and head to the field house to get changed. I put my hand on Daniel's shoulder before heading in. "I'll see you after practice."

Once again, he takes a big gulp and nods as his face turns bright red. After I let go of him, he rushes off to the side to watch.

When practice starts, we do our normal warm-ups and drills before we start working on our plays. The second string line up against us as we scrimmage against each other working in new plays and drilling the older ones. That fucking Freshman, Gary is forced to sub in at several positions, due to the fact we've got a large team, so those who got moved up provide breaks with everyone else. Right now he's playing the middle linebacker position and looks completely lost. A smirk raises from my lips, knowing it's a run play, meaning I get to block and I already know who I'm going to block.

As soon as the ball is hiked, I charge full force ahead and slam into Gary with everything I got, sending us both smashing into the ground with a hard crash. I can hear the wind get knocked out of him as he heaves. More than a few of my teammates react with the oh shits and ooohs. I climb off of him, leaving him dazed on the ground as I head back to the offensive huddle.

"Nice hit, Jacob, but remember this is just practice, no need to go full speed," Coach says as one of the assistants rushes to check up on the freshman. They help him to his feet and take him over to the sidelines to compose himself as we run more plays. But he's soon bumbling back out here, this time his eyes wide and full of fear as he lines up in the defensive end position in another run play. I grin as I line up. The ball's hiked and I charge forward. Gary doesn't see me until the last minute when his head turns to find my shoulder slamming into his chest, sending him flying backward as he slams down on his back.

Fortunately, the corner I was supposed to block gets dropped by Adam, the fullback. This time, the freshman gets taken off the field and doesn't come back on. After the game, I find him in the locker room, in a world of hurt. I walk up and put my hand on his shoulder, squeezing. "Next time you even look at Daniel Martin wrong, I'll break your fucking back."

He looks up at me with eyes as wide as quarters, and not a word comes out. "Do you understand?"

He nods silently. I give him a light slap on the cheek. "Good."

After I get my practice gear off, I grab my stuff and head out to find Daniel sitting in the grass, sketching in a notebook. I walk up and look at what he's sketching and I'm surprised to see a very detailed drawing of Baldric, a nordic warrior in Aratheon. "Baldric, huh?"

He looks up at me with an eyebrow raised. "You know who that is?"

I smile at him. "Just because I play football doesn't mean I can't enjoy some nerdy things like sci-fi and fantasy. I've read most of the books and admittedly, I play the game as well."

"Wow, me too! I never knew. Are you in a guild?" he asks as he puts his notebook away and climbs to his feet.

"Maybe you can join mine, we're primarily a roleplaying guild, but we still do end-game content. Just nowhere near up to the level as most of the top guilds," he says as he slings his backpack over his shoulder.

"I really don't have time for that kind of commitment. But maybe we can group up some time," I say as we head over to my car.

"Yeah, that would be fun," he says with a smile.

Chapter: 4

Daniel Martin

On the way to Jacob's house, I can't help but glance over at him and he catches my eye. "I saw how you laid out Gary several times. Was that because of me?"

He smiles as he reaches over, places his hand on my thigh, and gives it a squeeze. "No one touches my sissy without consequences."

My face immediately burns hot. I don't push his hand away as he rubs up my thigh, but then he does something that really surprises me. His hand reaches up and grabs mine before lacing his fingers between my own. He gently strokes the back of my palm with his thumb as if we were dating, making me feel like his girlfriend. I bite my lip as my chest seems to melt. The feeling is overwhelmingly confusing. Good in the strangest way.

We pull up to his house and he lets go before rushing to get my door. Then he holds my hand once again as we make our way inside. I still can't believe he is so open about it. What do his parents think? Inside, the house is all but empty and we make our way up to his room. Soon as the door's closed, I'm pushed up against it and he kisses me, holding my face with his gentle thumbs running circles around the soft skin of my cheeks.

The way he kisses me is like something you'd see in a chick flick. I melt into his hands. I guess there's really no turning back. I'm his sissy and I must accept it. Part of me wants it, while the other part of me is terrified.

His hands sink down and slip under my shirt, feeling up my bare skin before he tugs my shirt off. It is hard to believe I'm about to lose my virginity right now, let alone that it won't be the way I imagined. Instead of losing my v-card to a girl, I'll be the one getting fucked like a girl by a real man. I raise my hands as he slides off my shirt, tossing it aside. Then his hands attack my shorts, tugging them down along with my boxers. He pulls them off my bare legs along with my socks and flings them on the floor with my shirt. I'm not standing in front of him completely naked and vulnerable.

His eyes lustily take me in as they roam up and down my nude body. "Fuck, you're so sexy with your wide hips and smooth legs. Even with your tiny little cock and flat chest, you're the sexiest girl I've ever seen."

A wave of humiliation mixed with bashful arousal washes through me as I bite my lip. He grabs my hand and leads me to his bed, letting me sit down. Then he pulls off his shirt, revealing a torso etched in stone with rocks for abs and a chest of steel. His biceps are almost as thick as my thighs. Then he tugs down his shorts and his big, hard, black cock springs free. I still can't believe how big it is. It's huge. Must be at least 8 inches if not more. I bite my lip as I stare at it with wide eyes. He lets out a chuckle. "You look like a bitch in heat. Go ahead, I know you want to devour it."

I look up to meet his eyes and then I find myself reaching out and wrapping my fingers around the big dick. They can't even reach all the way around. Slowly, I start stroking it. It's so heavy and it has a strong odor of musky man scent mixed with sweat from practice. Oddly, it makes me feel lightheaded and even more aroused.

I feel his hand run through my hair before he urges me forward. As the tip touches my lips, I part them and accept it inside. It's as if something just takes over as I start sucking his dick, doing what feels natural. Licking the shaft and swirling my tongue around the head before I take as much in my mouth as I can before I gag. My hands cup his balls and massage them as I bob up and down on his big fat dick, savoring the strong stench of manly musk and taking time to lick his balls, tasting all that sweat.

He moans and groans, gripping my hair and occasionally thrusting his hips. I get lost in the action, kissing and licking my way up his fat trunk of a shaft before devouring as much as I can. I never felt so hot and aroused like this before. I just want to suck his dick and submit to him. Let him have his way with me. I can't believe this is how I feel.

He pulls his dick out of my mouth and I literally chase it with my lips. He laughs. "Look at you, you're becoming such a greedy little cocksucker."

My face burns hot and it only adds to my arousal. He then slaps his hard dick against my cheek. I look up at him and see such lustful possessiveness in them. "Admit it, you want to be my sissy."

I swallow the lump in my throat and nod. He shakes his head. "I want to hear you say it."

I bite my lip as I meet his eyes. "I... I want to be your sissy> "

He leans down, takes my face in his hands, and kisses me. It feels so intimate and right. He then turns away and forces me down onto my stomach, bent over the edge of his bed. Fear and worry creep through my veins as I nervously look back at him. "Is it going to hurt?"

He spanks my ass as he kneels down behind me and spreads my ass open. "Don't worry, it'll only hurt a little bit. Shit, we should clean you out. Come on. Let's give you an enema."

"A what?" I ask before he gets up and pulls me to my feet. Then he spins me around and lifts me over his shoulder, smacking my ass hard. Then he leads me into the bathroom and forces me to bend over the toilet. He grabs something while I wait, feeling absolutely exposed. Then he comes back with a bag. Before I know it, he opens something up and I feel his wet finger start probing my butt, smearing something all over my asscrack and butthole. I gasp as his finger penetrates me and starts to spread that liquid inside my ass.

Another gasp escapes my lips as he pushes in something small and my eyes roll into the back of my head as my ass fills up with water. Right after he pulls out the thing, I rush to lift the toilet seat and sit down before I start pissing out my butthole. He only smirks as he looks down at me with his big fat cock pointing straight at my face with only a few inches in between.

He fills my ass several more times before the water pisses out clean from my ass. "There, now you're all cleaned out. Now let's get that ass ready for my big black dick."

I swallow the lump of nerves in my throat as he leads me back to his bedroom. "Your parents aren't home, right?"

He only shrugs. "They're never home. I think they're in Dubai at the moment, but I never keep track of their trips."

Once inside his room, he forces me to bed over his bed and wipes my butt with a towel before I find his face buried between my buttcheeks. The feeling of his tongue licking my butthole is so weird and yet it feels so good. I shutter as he pushes his tongue against my rectum and forces it inside me. The feeling is surreal. Unlike anything I've ever felt. He gives my ass a good slap and squeezes it. I feel so weak and vulnerable and yet it feels so hot. I moan out as I grind my ass against his face. My eyes go wide as he pushes his finger inside me with that liquid and starts plunging it in and out of my butt.

His other hand massages my soft plush asscheek. "Like that, don't you?"

I bite my lip as I lean back to meet his eyes and nod. He smacks my ass. "I want to hear you say it."

"I like it. It feels good," I say.

I gasp out as he pushes another finger inside my ass. His other hand squeezes my butt cheek as his fingers saw in and out of my ass. A moan escapes my lips before he pulls away his fingers. Before I can collect myself, something much thicker presses up against my asshole. I grip the sheets, gritting my teeth as pain shoots up from my ass. "Oouuuh... That hurts."

I look back to see Jacob trying to force his cock in my ass. "It's too big. Please..."

The head of his cock sinks into my ass, making me grunt as tears form in the corners of my eyes. Jacob's hand runs up my back and grips my neck as he leans down on top of me. I can feel his hot breath against the side of my face. "Just relax, baby. The worst is over. My cocks is inside your ass right now. It'll only get better from here."

I nod, still gripping the sheets as he keeps his dick lodged in my ass. Slowly, he applies pressure, spreading my ass open as his dick sinks deeper inside me. I gasp, tugging on his bedspread and biting into it. His cock is tearing me wide open. He practically drags my hips back with him as he pulls back, but not all the way out. Instead, he slides in a little deeper, driving the air out of my lungs. I have to endure that over and over again, and each time my ass gets a little looser. I can feel my ass opening up for his dick and with each push, goes deeper and deeper inside me. He grips my hair, pushes my head into the mattress, and forces me to turn to the side. He bites my ear. "I've wanted you for so long. Now you're mine. I'm going to own this ass and make you my little sissy."

He says this as his cock rubs up against a super sensitive spot inside my ass, sending jets of pleasure through me as the pain slowly dulls. His words only add to the heat building inside me. I can't believe I'm bent over his bed getting my ass fucked by his big black cock. How did it get to this? And why is it starting to feel so good? I can't stop myself from moaning and thinking about being turned out as his sissy. He smacks my ass. "Don't you want that, slut?"

"Uhh..." I manage to grunt out as he slams deep inside me, filling up my ass with his entire cock.

Another spank makes me gasp before he twists me until I'm facing up at him. His hand wrapped around my neck. Those eyes melt into mine. "Are you going to submit and be my sissy bitch?"

I bite my lip. This is crazy. Am I seriously considering this? I don't even realize I'm nodding. He squeezes my neck. "Say it."

"I want you to make me your sissy bitch." The words come right out of my mouth before I can stop them. He smiles and my eyes go wide as he pulls his cock out of my ass. It feels so empty.

But then he forces me to lay down flat on my back, yanking my legs up onto his shoulders before he sinks that dick back into my ass. He folds me in half like and starts fucking my ass hard. He grips my neck again and kisses me deeply as he starts pounding my ass. Fucking me hard. I surrounder and take it. My body is overwhelmed with pleasure and I feel so weak. Why does it feel so good?

I must be a sissy to enjoy getting fucked in my ass. Maybe I should just accept my fate and be his sissy. He slams his cock all the way inside me and it pushes me off the edge, I cum all over myself, as I feel him filling my ass up with his load. Holy shit...

He rocks his hips, milking that cock inside me. He reaches over for something. Then he finally pulls his cock out of my ass, leaving me feeling empty, but not for long as his cock is replaced with something else. It plops into my ass and stays there. Then he lets my legs fall as he climbs on top of me, straddling my chest. He grabs my hair and shoves his cock that was just inside my ass into my mouth. "A good sissy always cleans off his daddy's cock. Got it?"

I nod, which is the only thing I can do as I lick and suck on his dirty dick. Finally, he pulls out. "Good girl."

He rolls off of me and onto his back. I don't know what to do. Do I get up and leave? I can't drive... Should I get dressed? I don't know.

After a moment, he reaches over and his hand cups my face before he kisses me. Then he pulls me against him, wrapping me in his arms. "You're mine, now. Don't worry, baby. I'll take care of you and protect you. Okay?"

I look up to meet his eyes and nod. "Okay."

"Good, girl. From now on, even in school, I want you to call me daddy," he says as his hand reaches down and grabs my ass.

My eyes go wide. "Even in school?"

"Look, most of my teammates probably already know that you're my sissy. The school will all know sooner or later. You might as well accept it and embrace it. Just become the sissy everyone already knows you are. Look at it this way, you enjoyed having your ass fucked, didn't you?" He raises an eyebrow.

I blush and shamefully nod. He swats my ass. "Don't be bashful. You enjoyed it. Own up to it."

I bite my lip. "I did. It hurt at first, but it felt really good."

"Now, would you rather not be my sissy even though everyone already thinks you're a faggot and people like Brett bully you for it on top of not having me there to protect you along with not getting any sex. Or would you rather just embrace being my sissy, have all the kinky sex you can take along with romantic shit while being invited to cool parties, being my roommate in college, potential threesomes with the hottest girls in schools, sissies, and maybe some of my closest friends and no one will fuck with you because you're mine and I'll protect you," he says as his hand massages my ass cheek.

"Well, when you put it like that, there's really only one good decision. Does everyone really think I'm a faggot?" I ask, looking up at them.

"Aren't you? You did just get fucked in the ass. Besides, people like Brett will always pick on people like you because you're so weak, small, and feminine. Might as well embrace it and benefit from it. Not like things could get any worse than they already are for you," he says, patting my ass. "So? What do you say? Are you going to embrace being my sissy?"

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. Pt. 3 coming soon. Check out my profile for more stories. Leave your feedback down in the comment section below. Please give it an honest rating!

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
735 Followers
12