All Comments on 'My White Wife in Van Trouble Pt. 01'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stuuuuuuuuuupid. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The myth of the BBC again? Such a tired lie, and pure bullshit. Obviously this author hates himself and his micro-penis, but trust me, plenty of white and hispanic guys are just as hung as the black ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written by a stupid dickless asshole.

duke9555duke9555about 2 years ago

every sentence has a "britishism" in it giving away that the author and location are British ....why pretend the American? blimey mate

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wont slam you for the story. The wife knew before she married the man he had a small dick. She wanted the money and security so she chose to ignore the small penis. speaking of penis size average testing done by a college determined that the average size penis is 5.1 inches 5 inches circumference. Not every black man has a huge penis. 1 out of 1000 black men may have a large penis. Most white women who have sex with a brown man enjoy the sex because of the taboo effect.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Osoby które piszą takowe opowiadania mają chyba klopot ze samym soba. Polecam jednak wizyte u psychiatry moze pomoze a napewno nie zaszkodzi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...