My Whole Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Megan gets another lesson, Cristal loses her virginity.
8.2k words
4.54
6.2k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The disclaimer part, no one engaging in sex is under 18. My little world doesn't have bad things in it, only good sex and (eventually) happy people.

Matt groaned as he reached an arm out to turn off his alarm. He seriously thought about rolling over for a couple more hours sleep but, in the end, he groaned and rolled out of bed.

He was halfway to his bathroom when he remembered why he was so tired. His sister's new friend Cristal had kept him up until nearly one a.m. deepthroating his cock. The nearly nineteen-year-old had swallowed his load then thanked him. He perked up a bit as he shaved, then in the shower, he remembered that Cristal wanted him to take her virginity the next time she stayed over.

It was enough to make him whistle a tune as he dressed then made his coffee before packing his lunch. He wondered what she looked like when she was sleeping. He grinned then went up the stairs to his sister's room. The door was open a crack, so he slowly pushed it open enough to stick his head in. He looked around the door and saw a most heavenly sight. Both girls were naked and lying on their sides facing each other with the sheet down by their waist. He eased himself into the room for a better view. Both had very perky B cup breasts. The only real difference between the two was that his sister's nipples were a very pale pink color. Cristal's were much darker with smaller areola.

Having satisfied his curiosity, he silently moved into the hall before pulling the door closed to where it had been. He tiptoed down the stairs then grabbed his coffee and lunch. He smiled as he headed out the driveway.

Kylie was also smiling as she reached up to tweak her pale pink nipples. Good call leaving the door open a little she thought. At least he knows what my tits look like now. She reached out to touch her friend's nipple then watched in amazement as the nipple got larger. Cristal had a smile on her face and let out a little moan. Kylie drew her hand back then drifted back to sleep.

Matt was having a great day at work that got even better when an unfamiliar number rang him while he was having lunch. It was Megan, Suzy's friend that he had butt fucked outside the bar.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your voice?' he asked happily.

"I was wondering if we were still on for moving this Friday?" she asked sounding a little worried.

"Yeah sure, why wouldn't I be?" he asked curiously.

"Well, you know, after a guy gets what he wants he tends to not call or care anymore," she said softly.

'Well, a couple of things, first I'm not like that at all. Second, I haven't gotten what I want from you by a long shot. Third, well I don't have a third right now, maybe later," he said laughing.

"Oh my god, you don't know how happy that makes me. There are so many things I want to try with you," she said in a rush.

"Wow, and it's only Wednesday. A gorgeous woman makes that kind of statement and I have to wait until Friday night. I might explode before then," he told her.

"That's kind of what I was calling about. I did need to find out if you were still interested. If you were, I wanted to know if you wanted to meet in the parking lot of that bar tonight after work, like about 5:30?" she said boldly.

"Oh ho, and what would you like me to bring with me?" Matt asked.

"It's a construction site, isn't it? They probably have some rope lying around, right?" she wondered.

"Oh sure, lots of rope. Enough to wrap you up like a mummy," he confirmed.

"You won't need that much but more is better than not enough," she said.

"See you at 5:30 you kinky little girl," he told her.

The rest of the day flew by, mostly because Matt was fantasizing about what he was going to do with Megan after work. He parked his skid steer next to the supply trailer and went inside. He found several coils of 1/2 inch line then selected two of the shorter ones. As he turned to go, he spotted a ball of thin surveyors' twine, smiling to himself he put it in his pocket.

His boss saw him walking toward his truck with the rope and asked him who he was tying up that night. He answered truthfully and got a laugh from all the guys that heard him.

He was a little early when he got to the bar, he didn't see Megan's van either, so he went inside for a quick beer. The waitress brought a pitcher to the table, and he just nodded that that was ok. He would tell her to give the rest to Jimbo when he came in. He drank two glasses then put money under the pitcher, visited the men's room and headed out the back door.

Megan was backing her van into a distant parking place against the back fence as he came out. He walked to the driver's door, when she rolled the window down, he asked if she wanted to get a drink or something to eat first. She just shook her head no before glancing into the back of the van. He got the message then told her he had to get something from his truck. It only took him a minute but when he climbed in the side door Megan was already sitting naked on a pile of sleeping bags.

Matt surveyed the situation then told her, "I'm going to go back out, you should be sleeping when I break in," he told her.

Her eyes lit up as he told her that. She had a huge rape fantasy thing that went back as far as high school. Her wimp fucking ex had thought it was sick when she told him about it. Now she had a guy suggest it to her. Damn, this was going to be fun.

Matt went out the door taking the rope with him. He pulled out his jackknife and cut four lengths of rope from one of the coils. He pulled out the ball of twine then grunted to himself. He had no idea how long to cut the two pieces he needed. Shrugging he unrolled ten feet then a couple more; it looked about right so he cut two lengths. He shoved all the rope in one pocket and the string in another. He was almost to the door when he stopped. It was too soon for him to go in now. He needed to let the tension; the anticipation, build some more. He walked back to his truck to get a diet Coke from his big cooler in the back. He slowly sipped it taking ten minutes to finish the can. He grinned then went into the console of his truck. He pulled out two oversized bandanas. They were clean, he kept them there for an emergency in case he was on a site with no masks. He rolled one of them up to make a blindfold, the other to use as a gag.

Matt was ready now, he walked to Megan's van then paused for a deep breath at the door. He yanked the door open and leapt inside before it was even all the way open. He quickly slammed it shut.

Megan let out a startled yelp then he was on her. He knelt next to her putting his hand over her mouth.

"What the fuck lady, what are y'all doing in this van? It's supposed to be empty," he yelled loudly.

"My, my, my, boss let's me sleep in here until my apartment is ready," she explained shakily.

"Well, bad fucking luck for you bitch, ya seen my face and we caint have that, can we?" he said rhetorically.

The sleeping bag she was in had slid down almost to her boobs.

"Holy shit lady, are you naked?" he asked then pulled the bag down to expose her tits.

"Well, this changes things a little don't it? I'm still gonna have to kill you but you and me are gonna have some fun first," he said then cackled like a maniac.

"Please, you don't have to kill me, you don't have to rape me either, you could just let me go," she pleaded.

"Naw, I caint do that, remember ya seen my face. But I tell ya what. I got a mostly clean bandana to cover your eyes and another ta stuff in yer mouth. I kin take my pleasure from your hot ass body then when I kill ya, you won't even see it coming. I promise I'll make it real quick like, so's you don't suffer, how does that sound?"

"It sounds like you're a sick twisted sadistic little shit that enjoys hurting helpless people," she spit out.

"Well yup, that's purty much what all them counselors have bin telling me fer years now," he nodded agreement as he pulled the bandanas out.

"Please, don't put that in my mouth, I'm afraid I might choke on it," she begged him.

"Well, all right then, but I'm a gonna keep it handy in case ya get too loud, that might happen as I pummel the shit out of yer ass," he agreed.

"You're not going to have anal sex with me, are you?" she said fearfully.

"Why no ma'am, I going to fuck yer asshole 'til it bleeds. I learnt to like ass fucking in prison, it makes me happy when ya scream and cry," he told her.

"How do you make a person do anal if they don't want to," she asked.

"Well, in yer case I'm gonna flip ya over one of them boxes, cushion it with a sleeping bag then play with your cunt and ass until ya beg me to ass fuck you. Thet sometimes works but usually I jest beat yer ass raw then take ya when you got no fight left in ya," he told her. "Sound like a good time girly?"

"I've never had anal sex, I've only had regular sex five times," she said softly.

"Well then, it's a good thing I got some rope to tie ya up. I like it when they struggle but I caint have ya bouncing around in here thet much," he said firmly.

"Please, I'm really good at blowjobs, can't you just come in my mouth?" she asked.

"Well now that there is another good reason not to gag ya I reckon. I got a seven inch dick, can ya deepthroat that big a dick?" he asked.

"Sure, if you ask nice, I will even swallow for you," she agreed rapidly.

With no warning he reached out to grab a nipple and twist it painfully.

"Listen up fuckmeat, yer gonna swallow, ain't no doubt. Yer also gonna take it up the ass, dry, I hope ya bleed a bit, that'll lube yer ass," he said as he slowly twisted her nipple cruelly.

He rolled her onto her side to make room for the cardboard box that he moved into the middle of the aisle. He blindfolded her then told her to sit up. He took one of the pieces of twine and started wrapping it around the woman's breast, he ran out of twine at the same time he ran out of tit. The only thing that remained unbound was her fat pink nipple, well, her getting red nipple. He repeated the procedure on her other tit, then flicked both nipples with his thumb. The woman let out a groan then he noticed tears running from under the bandana. He was about to say something when he smelled her hot pussy. She was nearly dripping, she wouldn't be in that condition if she was freaking out. He would have to remember to arrange a safe word for next time.

He threw a sleeping bag over the box then maneuvered her onto it. He attached the ropes to her limbs then to the conveniently positioned tiedowns on the floor of the van. He noticed the girl was breathing heavily so he laid his ear on her back. Her pulse was a little fast but very regular. He looked between her legs and smiled; her pussy was dripping juices onto the floor.

He looked in the other box and found the lube he had used last time. He wasn't quite ready to use it however. He knelt next to her ass then without warning stabbed his thumb into her pussy. She jumped and let out a shout at the sudden insertion. He quickly found her g spot and began working it over with his thumb. It only took about thirty seconds for her to begin spraying juices onto his hand then down her thighs. Chuckling to himself he thought about her trying to clean the nearly soaked sleeping bag. Switching from his thumb to two fingers it took even less time for her to cum. He took a moment to remove his clothes and let Megan recover a little then greased his cock liberally before giving her ass a few swats to warm it up.

"So, what did you think about that ya little cunt?" he asked her as he roughly took up a handful of her hair.

"That was fucking wonderful," she exclaimed loudly.

As he got into position behind her, he said, "I'm glad ya enjoyed it cause this next part ain't gonna be as nice for ya," he told her as he inserted his well lubed cock in her ass.

"Oh fuck," she howled before realizing it didn't hurt like she was assured it would. "You're in my ass, my tight ass. Oh, it feels so good, you said it would hurt but it doesn't," she babbled.

"That's 'cause I found some lube, I figgered I might as well make yer last fuck nice as possible," he told her.

"Fuck, it feels so good, you're hitting that spot in my pussy that makes me cum, only from the other side kinda," she said trying to explain.

"Well, let me know when yer ready to blow, I'll cut yer brachial artery and you can bleed out while yer spraying cunt juice," he told her.

"Oh, oh are you going to cum in my ass at the same time?" she asked. "That would be so hot, getting an ass full of cum as I died."

"You looking forward to dying bitch?" he asked her.

"My life is kind of shitty right now, if I could die feeling this good it wouldn't be so bad," she informed him.

"Thet is the most fucked up thing I ever heard," he mumbled,

"Keep fucking me, I'm real close now. C'mon, fuck me and kill me you perverted fucker," she screamed.

Matt pounded into the woman even harder, he was close too and wanted to orgasm with Megan.

She started wailing after about six strokes then let out a continuous banshee scream as she felt his load enter her spasming ass. Matt picked up an ink pen from the floor and used it to cut her brachial artery. All it did really was leave a heavy black line of ink from her shoulder to her elbow. He didn't think it was possible, but she screamed even louder.

Her pussy had began spraying as she started to cum, it hadn't stopped yet. He felt it running down his legs as he rested on her back. He caught his breath then eased his spent cock from her still tight asshole. He sat back on his heels to watch the squirting woman keep up the flow of juice. It finally dribbled to a stop as he reached out to untie the twine binding her tits. He pulled the end to quickly unraveled that tit. He repeated the process on the other breast. He listened to her scream as the blood returned to her purple breasts. Before she had recovered, he rammed his thumb into her pussy. Megan jumped then began her firehose imitation again. Matt backed up to get out of the way, then smiling, used her shirt to clean himself off. It didn't do a very thorough job, so he reached into the box of clothes and used her last two clean tops to finish the job.

After he had dressed, he knelt next to Megan's head then whispered, "I ain't gonna kill ya, this was about my pleasure. It pleases me to know that instead a dying, yer going to have to live yer shitty life. I reckon someone will be along to untie you in a while. Enjoy yer fucked up life cunt," he told her then exited the van.

As he slammed the door closed, he heard a faint 'thank you mister'.

As he walked to his truck, he pulled his cell from his pocket and called a number. "Hey Suzy, you might want to go to The Spot and help Megan out of a spot of trouble she's in," he said laughing at the lame pun.

"Well, aren't you in a good mood for a Wednesday evening. Why does she need my help?"

"She's kind of tied up at the moment," he replied.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot. Did you take lots of pictures?" Suzy wanted to know.

"Nope, not a one. Pictures have a way of getting seen by people you don't want them to be seen by," he said firmly.

"Yeah, lots of snoopy people out there. Thanks for the call, I guess this means we're still on for Friday," she said as she hung up.

Matt had just started his truck when he got a text asking him to pick up Chinese on the way home. He texted her a smiley face then called Choy's. Mr. Choy answered and when he heard Matt's voice he asked, "Just you or sister also?"

"Both of us Mr. Choy, thank you," he said thinking sometimes being predictable was a good thing.

When he arrived home the kitchen table was set for two. Both hated to eat from the carton, plus they shared each other's food.

Kylie came into the kitchen and gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

"I hope you weren't nearly home and had to turn around to get the food," she said.

"No, perfect timing, I had just started the truck at The Spot."

"Jesus, I have never been inside, but it looks like such a dump when I drive by."

"It is a dump, it's even worse inside," he said nodding.

"Then why do you go there?" she asked curiously.

"It has quite a few things going for it," he explained. "It is a dump so no assholes in suits come in. The beer is cheap and cold, they have three pool tables and four dart boards. They welcome hard working blue collar guys. They let us get away with more things than most places do, but at the same time they are not afraid to tell you where and when to head in. It just feels comfortable, a home away from home. Most of the clients are single, and in a real sense, it is home for them."

"When you describe it like that it almost seems to be worth the smell of piss and stale beer," Kylie said smiling.

Matt laughed out loud, "Yeah, almost. How do you know what the place smells like?"

"Gina's car broke down out in the country last year, there was no cell reception, so we had to walk like a half mile to this redneck bar to call her dad. Inside it smelled like what the outside of your bar looks like," she told him.

"Fair description, I suppose," he admitted.

Kylie put the leftovers in the fridge while Matt did the dishes. Kylie came over to wipe them then casually asked, "You have any plans for this weekend, bro?"

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. I was going to tell you that I need to help a friend move into a new apartment on Friday. She invited me to stay the weekend. Get to know each other better," he told her.

"In other words, she's going to fuck you as payment," Kylie said hotly.

"Ok, so you don't want it polite. She is a great fuck, and we are going to do it in every room of her place, some rooms twice, all weekend long," he said raising his voice.

"You are impossible, how can you do this to me?" she screamed, throwing the dishtowel in his face before storming off.

He stood at the sink slowly shaking his head. Wait for it, three, two, one, Slam. Obviously, she had not gotten over her infatuation, or obsession or whatever it was. The next question was what the hell was Kylie planning? Why did she have to know what he had going on this weekend? Was she trying to come up with a way to get him to relax his guard so he would fuck her? Or was it something else entirely? He got two beers and a bag of pretzels to sustain himself while he played on his Xbox in the family room in the basement.

Kylie threw herself rather dramatically onto her bed then burst into tears. Why does he have to be so difficult? He was going to ruin all the devious plans she had for getting him in her bed. Well, maybe not plans, wishes were more to the point. She wanted to watch her friend Cristal get her cherry popped, hoping it would lead to her doing something with her brother. Even if it didn't, she would be able to rub her pussy raw.

Now he would be off fucking some bimbo. Leaving her and Cristal high and dry, that was intolerable.

Still furious she dialed her phone, "My stupid selfish brother is not going to be home this weekend," she blurted out as the phone was answered.

"Well hello to you too," Cristal said calmly.

"How can you be so calm?" Kylie asked. "This is serious Cristal."

"I guess off the top of my head I would suggest I come over tomorrow night instead of Friday," she suggested.

"Holy shit, that's brilliant," Kylie gushed. "We are going to be tired as hell in school Friday."

"It's high school, who gives a shit if we are late, or if we even show up at all?" Cristal said honestly.

"You are correct, we have to get our priorities in order," Kylie said laughing. "And the priority is for you to get laid and me to get closer to my brother."

"Now you have to get your brother to come home early and not go out again," Cristal said.

"Food, either making it or eating it, will always get his attention," Kylie mused.