My Whole Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about we tell him we are going to help each other make him a good meal?" suggested Cristal.

"That would probably work but it's also extremely dangerous, what if we failed completely?" Kylie said worriedly.

"Well then, he would have to step in to rescue us, same end result, right?" Cristal reasoned.

"Oh yeah, he would love either scenario for sure. We would have to buy enough food to make the recipe twice," she said. "What do you suggest we make?"

"Something more complicated than spaghetti but easier than Chateaubriand, I guess," Cristal said. "Hang on, let me go ask my mom."

She came back in five minutes and said, "Pot roast with potatoes, carrots and onions."

"Mike makes a mean pot roast, if we could at least approximate his, it would be a huge success. I say we go for it."

"Ok, will we have enough time to shop after school or you want to come get me now?" asked Cristal.

"We better do it tonight, I'll tell Matt I am coming over so we can study, see you in fifteen," Kylie told her.

She went to check her makeup then decided she needed to change her top before she went down to the basement to tell Matt about tomorrow night. As usual, she moved to stand between him and the TV. He leaned over to see around her before he paused his game.

"What's up, Buttercup?" he asked cheerfully.

"If you don't have any big plans for tomorrow night Cristal and I want to make you a nice dinner to repay you for all the meals you've made for us," she said as casually as possible.

"That's really nice of you guys," he said, then asked, "so, boiled water for an entrée with ice water for dessert?"

She leaped across the low table to tickle attack him. She had the upper hand for about ten seconds before he wrapped his arms around her then nuzzled her neck with his scratchy stubble.

"Oh my god," she laughed, "you have to stop before I pee my pants."

He let go of her then pushed her off his lap onto the floor.

"Oh, you are so mean," she said laughing.

She picked herself off the floor before telling him, "I'm going to Cristal's to study, see you later."

The next day at school passed rapidly. The girls spent every spare second thinking, plotting and planning. When the final bell rang, they ran to Kylie's car. They went to Cristal's home to pick up the food and her overnight bag which was stuffed more than usual because it held school clothes for tomorrow, just in case they felt like going.

They had watched videos and gotten advice from Cristal's mom, so they had a plan of action. All the prep work had to be done so the roast could go in at four. There was a near disaster as they were searing the meat. Kylie flinched as the oil in the pan flared into flame for a second as they turned the meat. Only a quick save by Cristal averted a catastrophe. By five they had the kitchen cleaned up and the dining room table set, including candles.

They had plenty of time for a shower and to change into their dinner clothes. Both had chosen the timeless classic short black dress with a strand of pearls. Cristal had put her hair in a bun while Kylie had left hers down. They sat at the kitchen counter nervously staring at each other. Finally, they heard Matt's pickup in the driveway.

He came into the kitchen and nearly dropped his lunchbox and thermos when he saw them.

"Wow, you ladies look amazing, if the meal is as good as you two look, I will die a happy man," he said smiling.

Both girls blushed at the compliment then gave him a quick hug and kiss.

"Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes if you would like to take a shower," Kylie informed him.

"I will, it was a long hot day today, thank you."

Cristal gave him ten minutes then took a cold beer and an icy mug from the freezer to take upstairs. When she opened the door to his bathroom, he felt the movement of the cold air, so he called out, "Who's there?"

"It's me," said Cristal.

"Are you alone?" he asked.

She closed the door before replying, "Yes, I'm alone, I brought you a cold beer."

"Oh, thanks, just leave it on the vanity," he told her.

"Ah, I can't do that," she said.

"And why is that?" he asked suspiciously.

"I thought it was customary to provide a tip for excellent service."

"Don't even think about opening this shower door. Your hair and makeup are perfect. I wouldn't want to get your dress wet either. How about we put it on my tab, we'll settle up after dinner."

"Damn it, I hate when a guy is right, especially if it means I don't get a quick fondling of my goods, see you downstairs," she said blowing him a loud kiss.

Matt came down the stairs ten minutes later. It was the girls' turn to be shocked. Matt had put on a suit and tie for dinner.

"Well, don't sit there looking like I just grew a third head," he said grinning.

"What I was really thinking was," Cristal said, "my god what a handsome devil he is."

"I absolutely have to agree with that," Kylie said staring at her brother.

"What's the matter sis?" he said concerned.

"I was just thinking, the last time I saw you in a suit was at mom and dad's funeral," she said.

"Yeah probably, I think it's maybe the same suit. Does that bother you? I can go change," he offered.

"No, in fact it's perfect," she said smiling. "Please take a seat and we will serve."

Dinner was a great success, the roast and fixings were perfectly done, the conversation was mostly lighthearted banter about friends and school. The girls told him to stay seated while they cleared then brought in a cheesecake.

"Sorry, the cake is not homemade," Cristal told him.

"If this is from Simple Simon you are forgiven for not slaving for hours," he said happily.

"It is," Kylie said smiling, "French vanilla with dark cherries."

"You certainly do know the way to my heart," he told them.

Smiling a wicked smile Cristal said, "I bet I know another way to your heart, and a few other places too."

"I'm sure you do," he said returning her look. "I can probably show you a few other ways you haven't thought of."

"I'm not sure about that," quipped his sister. "She has a pretty vivid imagination."

"I think the two of you together is probably a lethal combination," he laughed.

"Holy shit bro, was that an invitation?" Kylie said hopefully.

"No, my beautiful sibling, it was not, and you know it," he said.

"A girl, especially this girl, can dream, can't she?" Kylie asked.

"It's hot to think of you and Cristal double teaming a guy, just not this guy," he told them.

"Well on that unhappy note," his sister said standing up, "I suppose I'd better get started on these dishes."

"I'll help you," Cristal said but made no move to get up.

Kylie quickly said, "Oh no, I can handle it. Why don't you and Matt go pick out a movie to watch. It shouldn't take me long to clean up."

"Well, if you insist," Cristal said.

Matt was busting a gut trying not to laugh. They had obviously rehearsed the little speech. He didn't really care; he would take Cristal to the basement family room to get her as worked up as he could, so that when he asked her to his room later, she would be more than willing.

Like a gentleman, he stood then offered her his hand to help her to her feet. She blushed but accepted his outstretched hand.

Cristal wasted no time in letting him know she was ready for anything. She insisted that he go down the stairs first. When he was halfway down, she stopped him then told him to turn around. She was one step higher, so they were nearly the same height. She pulled him in for a tonsil searching kiss while grinding her middle against him. After thirty seconds she moved his hands down to her thighs then raised them up under her dress. He thought her tight ass was panty less but on further inspection he found she was wearing a thong.

He broke the kiss asking breathlessly, "Please tell me that thong is black."

"Sorry no, it's hot pink, I thought it would show how wet I am better than black," she said smiling.

"Oh fuck, yeah that works for me," he said picking her up by the ass then turning to take her down the stairs and onto the couch.

He was going to set her down, but she stopped him saying, "No, you sit down, I want to be in charge for a minute."

He was strong enough that he let himself sit down without letting go of her or crashing to the cushions. They kissed a while longer then Cristal stood on the couch. This brought her pussy even with his mouth. He could smell how aroused she was. She slowly pulled her dress up to her waist. She was right, her pink panties were wet, they also didn't do much to prevent her juices from trickling down her thighs. When she thought he had stared enough she leaned forward to bring those sopping panties to his mouth. He did not disappoint her, licking her then pulling the strip of cloth away from her crotch with his teeth.

"Are, are you going to eat my pussy now?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"I don't know, I thought you wanted to be in charge," he said teasing.

"Fuck, eat me then, get your tongue up my cunt," she ordered him.

"Only if you promise to come for me," he said.

"Oh god, too late, I'm coming before you even touch me," she moaned.

Matt clamped his mouth over her pussy using his tongue to help her orgasm along. It had the desired effect. Her legs started shaking so badly he had to hold her up. One of her gyrations dislodged his mouth, he watched as her cum slowly trickled down her thigh. He got his mouth back on her pussy quickly to taste her sweet juice.

Cristal began hitting his shoulders in an attempt to communicate the fact that she wanted him to stop. She collapsed onto his lap, weakly laughing.

"Oh, fuck Matty, I came so hard, but I can't pretend to be sorry," she said still giggling. "I was only going to see if you would dare to touch my pussy with your tongue."

"Why would I not want to eat that tasty pussy?" he asked frowning.

"My brothers made me suck them, well, after the first time they didn't have to make me, then swallow their cum but they never touched me."

"What, they never even felt those incredible tits?" he asked.

"Nope, the only part of me they used was my mouth," she confirmed. "I would have let them fuck me, but they said that it would be wrong."

"Well, I agree with them there, but you should not even have had to put them in your mouth, they were using you," he said firmly.

"Well see, the thing is, I wanted to do stuff with them, I trusted them not to hurt me. Some people might say they hurt me by doing things with me. I don't see it that way. I learned a valuable skill; I can suck any size cock. I really do enjoy doing it and swallowing cum is one of my favorite things to do. I think you are being selfish by not showing Kylie how to please a man. I suppose her first time will be with some asshole who will force his cock down her throat then toss her out of the car for not knowing what to do."

"I don't know whether to be happy or sad for you," he said.

"Oh happy, do I seem fucked up to you? I'm not doing it with my brothers anymore, that part of my education is over, I think. Now I am with a great guy who is going to eat me again later before he takes my cherry. If that goes well, he's going to take my butt cherry in a couple of weeks, right after he has my pussy broken in," she said with a smile.

"You are an amazing young woman Cristal," he said hugging her.

"I'm also pretty smart. You should do this for Kylie too," she said kissing him.

"You almost make it seem like the logical thing for me to do, like a good deed or something," he said.

"Think of it as sort of like helping an old lady across the street, part of being a good Boy Scout."

"Yeah, but you don't get to fuck the old lady after you get her across," he said smiling.

"Shit, I bet the old lady was practically begging for it, but you were too naïve to pay attention," Cristal said laughing.

"Maybe that's why they always looked disappointed that we made it across the street, but then I wouldn't accept the tip they offered," he agreed.

"Think about it at least, it would make her happy, you too I think, it would also teach her about sex and romantic love. Now, we better sneak upstairs and get out of these sex smelling clothes," she said getting shakily to her feet.

Matt grunted as he stood then pulled her in for another long kiss. If she got this wet and had this many orgasms from his tongue, he couldn't wait to get his cock in her.

Cristal broke the kiss saying, "Damn, the reason I wanted to come down here was to give you a deepthroat blowjob. You want me to do that for you now?"

"No, let's save this load for your hot pussy," he said.

"Oh yes, I like that thought," she said then giggled. She showed him her leg where fresh pussy juice had made it to her knee.

"I can't believe how much you come," he said shaking his head.

"Since I met you in person, I have been using both a tampon and a maxi pad to keep from leaving a trail everywhere I go," she confessed.

They made it up the stairs without seeing Kylie. Matt gave Cristal one last kiss in front of Kylie's bedroom door before continuing down the hall to his room. He took a quick shower then changed into a T shirt and workout pants. He put his comfy slippers on then headed back down. He stopped in the kitchen to make a couple bags of microwave popcorn then loaded them on a tray with drinks, peanuts and pretzels.

He was channel surfing looking for a movie, a rom com he figured would make the girls happy, when he found The Ugly Truth. Bingo, no need to look further. He had probably seen the movie ten times over the years, he was sure his sister had watched it more than that.

Cristal came down a few minutes later dressed in a tank top and shorts. He saw right away that she wasn't wearing a bra. When she noticed him looking, she smiled then pulled her shorts down to show him she had no panties on either. He grinned and patted the cushion next to him.

"I would have thought these would be too wet to sit on," she remarked.

"Those were, we kept these cushions from an old couch we got rid of back when Kylie was young enough to need them to make a fort," he told her.

"There's that Boy Scout I was talking about earlier," she said smiling.

"So, where is Kylie?" he asked.

"She said she wasn't feeling well, the cheesecake was too rich for her or something," Cristal said breezily.

Matt wondered what these two were up to. He wondered where his sister was. Time to find out, he thought.

"Do you think she'll feel like joining us later?" he asked.

"Oh no, she said she was going to bed. She thought that she would stay there all night," Cristal said.

"That gives me an idea," he said. "We should make a bed on the floor in here, there are a bunch of sleeping bags in the closet. We could fuck down here where we wouldn't have to be so quiet," he said.

Cristal threw a worried look at the closet before saying, "That sounds like a good idea. I'll get the sleeping bags while you move the furniture out of the way."

"That's ok, I can get them," he said.

Cristal practically leaped toward the closet saying in a rush, "It's fine, I'm already up."

Ah ha, Matt thought, his sister was hiding in the closet. Does she just want to watch? That's a little kinky but it wouldn't really bother him. Was she going to come out and join in? That wouldn't be good. They look so much alike, maybe they will try the old switcheroo? It didn't matter, as long as he knew, he could prevent any 'accidents' from happening.

Cristal had barely entered the closet before she came out with her arms loaded, almost as if someone had handed her the bags. She threw them on the couch then helped Matt move the coffee table off to the side. Cristal had laid four of the bags on the floor when Matt let out a laugh.

"What's so funny," she asked.

"It's nothing, not about you at all," he assured her. He couldn't tell her about his last two encounters with Megan and her sleeping bags in the van.

After she had made the 'bed' Cristal stood there awkwardly. Matt noticed and said, "Did you want to watch the movie, relax a little?"

Shaking her head, Cristal told him, "I'm about to jump out of my skin, will you please fuck me?"

Matt wrapped his arms around her, holding her until the tension eased from her body. At last she pulled her body away from his, then smiling, said, "Good move Romeo, just what I needed."

"Besides the hard cock, you mean?"

"Oh my god," she said hitting him on the shoulder but smiling as she did it.

Matt led her to the pile of bedding. They watched each other as they stripped, each enjoying the show and stretching it out. He gently helped her to lie down then slid to his knees between her widespread legs. Her pussy lips were open and already leaking a bit of fluid. He was still admiring the sight when Cristal said, "These might be the last coherent words I say, eat my cunt then fuck my virginity away Matty."

Matt took her at her word. Twenty minutes and five orgasms later Matt was done. His tongue was rubbed nearly raw, his scalp hurt from Cristal pulling his hair. He had to reach up and grab her wrists before she would let go of his hair.

He got on his knees then maneuvered into position. With his cock touching her pussy lips he asked, "Are you ready for this?"

Her response was to raise her hips off the floor, impaling herself with three inches of cock. He took the hint and eased his cock into her. When he was buried, he stopped to let her adjust. She was both disappointed and relieved. Disappointed because it hadn't hurt at all, she was looking forward to a bit of pain. That would have let her know she was no longer a virgin. She was relieved because he fit inside her tight pussy. She gave him a little hip movement to let him know it was ok to move. Kind of like nudging a horse to get them going. She giggled at the analogy then carried it further by forcefully raising her hips to meet his thrusts. That got the stud to gallop she thought excitedly.

Matt was delighted, Cristal was as enthusiastic as he thought she would be. When she was broken in, she would be a great fuck. After her third orgasm she said, "Stop for a minute, I want to try a new position," she gasped.

"Sure, what do you want to try?" he asked panting.

"I want to bend over the back of the couch and have you fuck me from behind," she told him.

"Oh hell yes, I would love to fuck you while staring at that hot ass of yours," he said helping her to her feet.

Cristal knelt on the cushions then draped her upper body over the back of the couch. This left her holes wide open. It also provided a perfect view from the closet; Kylie would be able to watch her brother fuck her friend hard. She let out a long sigh when Matt slowly pushed into her from behind. He wasn't slow or gentle for long. He knew why Cristal had chosen this position on the couch. He realized that he was turned on by the thought of his sister watching them. He decided to give her a show, he began pounding Cristal harder, then used his hand to spank her ass. He started talking dirty after Cristal had her second orgasm in this position.

"Damn, you are a good fuck Cristal, your cunt is so tight, I'm glad you offered me your ass, I won't have to tie you up to take it, will I?"

"No, oh hell no, you could fuck it right now if you wanted. Is that what you want Matt, to fuck my ass?" she wailed.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck it, just not tonight. What I want to do now is dump my hot load of cum in your fresh fucked cunt, how does that sound?" he said.

"Oh, we never talked about this, I'm not on birth control. What if I get pregnant?" she asked fearfully.

God, she was good at this, his sister had told him that Cristal had a birth control implant, so she was just hyping it up for him, for Kylie too, he thought.