My Whole Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck do I care if you get knocked up? But I tell you this, from now on I'm only going to come in your mouth or ass until you get on birth control," he said slapping her ass.

"But what if I don't want to be on birth control?" she wailed.

"Well then, I guess I will have to find someone else's pussy to put my cum in. I bet I wouldn't have to look too far either."

They both heard the moan coming from the closet.

It turned Cristal on so much that she screamed as she came. She didn't gush like Megan, but he could feel her release fluids every time she came. She kind of fell sideways onto the couch, lying there twitching and moaning. The juices trickled from her pussy as Matt got to his feet. He saw Cristal had passed out, he checked but she was breathing fine, so he turned to face the closet.

"Get a good eyeful sis" he asked. This elicited another moan from behind the louvered door.

Cristal moaned as she came awake. Her pussy was still twitching from all the orgasms and continued leaking cum onto the cushions. Weakly she said, "C'mon out and suck your brother's cock. You might not ever get a chance like this again."

The door opened slowly; Kylie came into the room wearing nearly the same top and shorts that Cristal had come downstairs wearing. When she saw her brother's cock without the slats in the way she moaned then went to her knees to lick him.

"Holy shit Kylie, you look so hot doing that. You aren't very good at sucking cock. I guess I believe you when you say you've never done it," he gasped.

Taking his cock from her mouth she said, "Well then, you're going to have to teach me Matty, teach your sister how to please you." She returned her lips to his cock, still awkward but catching on.

"I will, I will teach you what you need to know Kylie but right now I'm going to come. Where do you want it?"

Kylie looked at Cristal for guidance. The other girl smiled and said, "Dirty little sisters take their brother's cum in their mouths."

Kylie looked up at Matt then smiled. She only had the head in her mouth when he warned her it was time. It filled her mouth and she choked on it, coughing the first shot onto her chest.

Cristal, laughing said, "Swallow you dumb cunt before you choke to death."

That made Kylie laugh and spit Matt's cock out. He kept coming, coating her face and hair. When he was finished Kylie knelt there not knowing what to do.

Cristal rescued her saying, "Get over here and share that load of cum."

Matt collapsed onto the end of the couch watching the girls share his cum. He wasn't sure how he felt about what had happened. Kylie saw the confused look on his face, so she moved down to sit on his lap.

"Thank you, Matt, that was really nice. It was a good first lesson. You can teach me how to be a good lover and a better person. I need help with both those things. Let's go shower and get some sleep. We'll talk more in the morning."

"You girls go ahead, I need to think about some stuff," he said trying to give them a big smile.

Cristal gave his shoulder a squeeze as she walked by, "Don't overthink this Matt."

He moved a chair over to the table to have something to eat and drink. He did have a lot to think about. His relationship with his sister had changed forever. Was it going to tear them apart or bring them closer? He shook his head, never in My Whole Life would I have imagined this would happen.

Thanks for reading. Send a comment and/or vote.