My Whore Sister In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
310 Followers

June hung her head, her cheeks bright red.

I still couldn't understand her; she was fucking strangers she picked up at a bar without remorse, so why was she so nervous now?

"Where can I change?"

I walked her to one of the bedrooms,

"This will be good, and I walked in."

"Don't I get some privacy?"

I smiled and said, "No."

"You're a real bastard, you know that?" she practically spit on me.

I sat on the edge of the bed and said. "This is my idea, and Jeff agreed. Did you want the rest of the guys to come in?"

If looks could kill, I would be a dead man. She glared at me and began to undress. She had worn a black lace bra that barely contained her boobs and matching nylon briefs. She wouldn't look at me as she hooked her garter belt and sat down to put her stockings on. They fit her perfectly with the fully expanded tops ending just below her butt cheeks. It was a traditional frilly French Maid's outfit. Black satin with a white apron. Her tits testing the limits of the material. Slipping on four-inch heels and touching up her black eye shadow, she muttered.

"I'm so embarrassed; please don't make me do this. I'll let you do anything you want to me."

"You're going to anyway. So don't give me a hard time, or I'll drop you off in the middle of town in your underwear."

I left her in the bedroom and walked back into the living room. Counting myself, there were four guys. Her holes were going to be busy.

Jeff suggested we go into the den and turn a game on. We sat down, and shortly, June walked in, wobbling on her pencil-thin heels. She looked terrified.

"Guys, this is June; she's a cum whore; she likes it in her holes, but especially on her sweet face, right June? Why don't you lift your dress and show us what you've got?"

Closing her eyes, a tear ran down her cheek. She gripped the hem of her short dress and turned slowly around, exposing her off-black stockings, garter clasps, and black panties stretched across her bubble butt.

"Now go get us some drinks."

She scurried into the kitchen and came back with our drinks. June told me later that she had gulped down a glass of rum and coke to give her courage. But now it was time to get started.

"Stand by the TV, June, and lift up your dress. On second thought, take it off. You won't be needing it anymore."

She pulled it off, standing there, not looking too happy. We all got up, surrounding her.

She was actually quaking with fear. With her eyes closed tight, she knew what was coming. We started with her tits. Squeezing and slapping them. She was moaning and twisting side to side, trying to escape our probing hands. I pulled her panties down to her ankles. Jeff attacked her tender pussy pushing his finger in before she was ready, eliciting a cry of pain and begging him to slow down.

"It's time for some cock sucking, June."

She sunk to her knees. Grateful to stop the assault on her sore tits.

She was eye to eye with four dripping cocks. She went from one to one, licking and sucking. I noticed her hand was in her panties, rubbing herself.

Jeff lightly slapped her face. She winced, her tears flowing.

"You're one good cocksucker; tell us how you like it, June."

"Please don't make me do that. You can do anything you want to me, but don't make me say that."

"Wrong, June. I want some proof that you're a slut in case I want to show this video to your husband. Now do it!"

"With tears running down her face, she looked at him, saying,

"I'm a cocksucking whore that needs cum on my face. Treat me like the slut I am."

I guess I'm a pussy because it bothered me what we were doing to her. She was slobbering over our dicks, her face a total mess of pre cum and spit. She was completely demoralized, sucking us off, just trying to get us to cum and leave her alone.

She got her wish one after another we shot our cum over her face and hair. She held her head perfectly still until we were spent, cum dripping on her exposed tits and pooling in her bra.

She was still kneeling when Jeff pushed her over with his foot into the fetal position.

"Get ready for an ass fucking, cunt."

I still, to this day, don't know what came over me.

They started pulling her to her knees and then bending her over. I couldn't be a part of this anymore. I pulled my pants up and went into the kitchen; her cries for them to stop were ringing in my ears.

I made a drink and downed it quickly. She had lapsed into moaning and gagging, and finally, a muffled scream as I'm sure someone had entered her ass.

I had to walk outside; they were getting pretty rough with her. I could hear them slapping her ass and her begging them to stop.

I was going to put an end to this. I ran into the house; they had her on the bed with a dick in all three holes. She had given up and was doing whatever they wanted.

I grabbed Jeff by the arm.

"It's all over. I'm taking her home."

The other two guys pulled out, one of them, spewing cum over her chest; then Jeff said.

"Calm down. We're done with her. She looks better than she fucks anyway."

I picked up her clothes and underwear; she was so far out of it that she walked with me to the car in her heels and stockings, her panties long gone, a towel wrapped around her shoulders.

On the way to her car, I decided she shouldn't drive and took her straight home. I cleaned her up and put her to bed, telling her I would get her car tomorrow.

As I was leaving, she called me over.

"I wanted to thank you." She whispered; her voice hoarse. Which was odd, considering I was the one who arranged the "party."

She was barely conscious. I just patted her head and said I'll see you tomorrow. I turned to go, but she was already asleep with her mouth open. I thought about jerking off in her mouth. Maybe I am a pig.

I was surprised to see lights on in my living room as I pulled into my driveway. I opened the front door; Chris was sitting on the couch with a drink in her hand. She looked at me, and it was easy to see she had been crying.

"Where have you been? And don't bother lying. I tracked your phone. My mother had a heart attack, and I've been trying to reach you. June was out, too, and didn't answer her phone. What the hell is going on?"

Rather than go on defense, I sat beside her and asked how her mother was doing. She let me hug her, which was a good sign. It had been a mild heart attack, and Chris would be going up in the morning.

I took a chance at an excuse for where I was.

"On my way to the bar, I saw June's car broken down, so I took her to her house, and we talked. It seems she's having trouble with Bob and felt more comfortable talking to me. Time flew by. My cell was in the car."

It was so lame that normally, she never would have believed it, but her mind was on her mother. My biggest problem was getting to June before she talked with Chris. I left a note for Chris and flew over to June's house. Thank god she was awake. As I drove her over to her car. I explained to her the story I had told Chris. Thankfully, she went along with it, but something told me our "Dates" were over. The ride was made in silence. I passed the time watching her tits jiggle when I hit a pothole. Only time will tell.

hoover789
hoover789
310 Followers
12