All Comments on 'My Whore Wife Natalya Ch. 07'

by cornferry2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really hot

She is every straight man's fantasy; a good wife who is a whore in bed. She loves big cocks...every woman does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHORE WIFE

I'm afraid if I found the woman I was with was a big cock queen I would not have contemplated marriage with her as I woudn't have been able to trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Penis, dick, cock

A cock is a roster with, maybe, a 3/4 inch penis. He struts around , fluffs his feathers, and makes a lot noise like he has a 2 foot dick. So, I guess anything over 3/4 inches is a big cock. In happy! 😜

chucksavedchucksavedover 4 years ago
Respect

The hubby in this story has no respect for himself. I'm not saying this because he married a whore, that's his business. She's can have any past so long that it's the past, but unless I read it wrong, she's STILL a literal whore and lying about it. That's where I draw the line, bitch don't you ever lie to me!! As long as a woman is truthful, I'm on her side. Lie one time and you are shit to me. D. T. B. (dump that bitch)

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

What a sad, pathetic, little man the poor schmuck is. Married to a whore and liking it.

Just...sad. I hope there don't exist people like this in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any more stories of NATALY soo hot

mugglensumugglensualmost 2 years ago

The plot has good potential. But storytelling and writing are SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sure hope this husband was old enough to be post-children. I would bet her reproductive tract was dysfunctional from disease or scarring at this point. I was in Russia in the later 90s for a few years and HIV was rampant in the urban lifestyle scene as were other STDs given the breakdown of their healthcare system. It wasn't my scene but certainly knew of it from good friends, who I have sadly lost contact with since the later 2000s. A last sequel would have been good with her in hospice or serious psychiatric treatment with him at her side. The final chapter of his love, her venery, . And, BTW, I knew several married Russian or Ukrainian women (not biblically and as couples) who were family stalwarts and much loved wives. I almost married one from South Russia, but she wanted to stay close to family, and now I'm glad we didn't as not a Putin fan like some Americans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous