My Wicked Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I don't have to wait long to figure it out. I roll my eyes, watching her drop to her knees in front of me, already tugging at my fly. And looking up with her eyes wide and pleading, she tells me, "All you got to do is let me suck you off, Dane. And my aunt never has to know what we've been up to. Ever since you teased me in your mother's basement I've been desperate to know what it would be like with you. I mean you're just so fucking hot, and I could tell, even through your jeans, that your cocks gotta be amazing. And all I want is a taste, just a little taste, please."

Normally when a sexy blonde drops to her knees and wants a taste of my cock, I'd shoot myself in the head before I'd say no, but not this time. I know if I agree to let her blow me, no matter how incredible it might feel to have those pretty pink lips of her wrapped around my now rock hard cock, especially knowing that it could ruin what I've got with Josie. I'd never forgive myself for giving into a moment of temptation with her hot little niece and wrecking the perfect set up I've got with the woman who rocks my world like no one else ever has.

But before I can stop her, she's tugging her little pink sundress over her head, and my eyes go big as fucking moons when I realize that she's not wearing a bra. And just as I remembered, her tits are spectacular. So big and round and perky with perfect rosy red hard-as-fuck nipples, that have got my mouth watering like a son-of-a-bitch to get at them and have another taste.

And while I'm busy being blown away by the sight of her gorgeous rack on full display, she's managed to get my fly down and fish out my cock. And damn the moment she sucks the fat pulsing head between her lips, I'm fucking gone. Jesus, they must give lessons in her family on how to suck a guy off hard enough to make his toes curl in the freaking carpet, they're just so damn good at it.

Though I know I've got to push her off, when I look down and see how fucking hot she looks topless with her lips stretched around my throbbing cock, it's like I'm paralyzed, and I can't find it in me to tell her to stop trying to suck me dry. Damn, the women in her family are all so fucking hot there should be some kind of warning out on them so that guys like me don't fall under their spell.

As she suckles my balls, and slides her hand up and down along my cock, I can hardly believe my ears when she tells me, "I know you've been hurt before, Dane. Your sister told me about that last bitch you went out with who said you were too much for her to handle and broke off your engagement. But I swear I'd never hurt you like that. I'd let you fuck me till my pussy was a sloppy aching mess, and I'd still want more. And if you want me now, all you gotta do is say the word, and you can fuck me anyway you want. I'll even let you take my ass, anything, just so I can have this one time with you. Ever since you fingered my pussy, and sucked my girls, all been able to think of is how good it's going to feel with this big fat monster of yours slamming my cunt till I scream."

Holy fucking shit, are all the women in her family this sex crazed? But no matter how good it feels to have her suck me to the back of her damn throat, getting my balls aching hard enough to want to shoot my load to the pit of her stomach, I know I've got to say no. And I've got to tell her to put her dress back on, and stop tugging at her big red swollen nipples and she definitely has to stop sucking me off, too. Soon, I tell myself, I'll tell her to stop, real soon. Because fuck me, when a woman's this good at giving head, it's pretty damn hard to pull out and put the brakes on, when can feel yourself about to erupt and fill her throat with one helluva fucking load of steaming hot seed.

But thankfully, just then an image of Josie naked on her back and smiling up into my eyes fills my head, and when I look down at Stella, sucking me off like her life depends on giving me the blow job to end all blow jobs, I know I've got to push her off and tell it's never going to happen. Somehow I gotta find the strength to put a stop to this.

"No!" I finally tell her firmly, and pull out of her mouth. Though my cock's dripping with a long stream of her saliva and she looks too fucking sexy for words, looking up at me with her gorgeous tits heaving and her lips swollen and red from being stretched to fit around my dick, somehow I manage to stand my ground. "We can't do this," I tell her. "Now get your dress on and go. And we can just pretend it never happened."

But she doesn't make a move. And instead of doing what I've told her, the evil look in her eye as she slowly shakes her head, has the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. And grins as tell me, "I am not going till you've fucked me, Dane."

"Well, that's never going to happen, so I think you'd better get dressed and go."

"Either you fuck me good and hard, so I'll finally get to know what this big bad boy of yours feels like pounding my pussy, or I tell my aunt all the stuff you've done to me, and that you just forced me onto my knees and ordered me to suck you off."

I can't believe my ears. What a fucking evil conniving bitch this little sex kitten is turning out to be. I know one thing, I've probably banged more than my fair share of chicks, but this is the first time I've ever been black-mailed into giving them a ride.

But no matter what she's threatening, I just can't do it. And who even knew I had a conscience? But I got something so good with Josie, that I just can't fuck her niece, even if it means saving what I've got with her aunt. "Listen," I plead with her, "you can't tell your aunt about any of this, okay?"

She shrugs and starts to push her panties down over her hips, baring her clean shaven little snatch. "Why not? I think she'd want to know that her neighbor can't be trusted to keeps hands off some innocent little thing like me, who just came by to say hello."

Doing my damndest to keep my temper in check, my jaw tightens as I tell her, "You can't tell her. She can never know about any of this, or she'd be really upset."

Her eyes narrow and she starts to smile, like the cat that ate the fucking canary. "Holy shit, I get it now. You've been banging my Aunt Josie, haven't you? And that's why you don't want her to know what we've been up to. Wow, lucky Aunt Josie, gets to ride that big boy."

Deny, deny, deny, is all I can think of, she can't know I've been getting it on with her aunt, she just can't. If she thinks she's got any leverage here, I'm screwed. I shake my head, even as I fight back a groan as she lets out a sexy little noise as she slides a finger between her pussy lips and starts giving herself a little finger-fucking.

"Then why are so freaked out, Dane?" she asks, as she works her finger in and out of her cunt like a damn jackhammer, doing her best to get herself off, and really getting my balls boiling. Licking her lips, and softly moaning, with those luscious big tits of hers beginning to heave, she says, "I figure, Josie's still a good looking woman, and naturally you've noticed. And I'm guessing now that the two of you have been going at it pretty much non-stop, seeing as you live just down the hallways from each other. And come to think of it, it makes sense now that she looked so giddy and flushed after we bumped into you downstairs in the parking garage. I just thought it was because you looked sexy as fuck today in that body hugging T-shirt, and jeans that do nothing to hide the size of your of enormous cock, by the way." She grins as she keeps working her fingers fast and furious in and out of her squelching little hole, filling the air with the nut-clenching scent of her juicy pussy. "But if you really like her, and don't want to ruin what you have with her, then all you gotta do, is..." My eyes nearly pop out of my head as watch her slide onto her back and spreads her legs open wide, giving me a birds eye view of her glistening pink pussy, while still finger-fucking the shit out of it, she tells me, "...fuck me good and hard, and then I'll go." She bats her eyelashes coyly, as she says, "Surely it shouldn't be too hard for a well-endowed stud like you to take care of a young virgin like me?"

My eyes roll almost to the back of my head when she tries to tell me she's never got her cherry popped. I'd bet my last dime that, even if she's only about twenty, that she's probably fucked more guys than she could ever count, at least judging by the way she sucks cock like a pro.

The sensible part of my brain tells me that I should tell her to get her clothes on and leave, but the horny part of my brain, that's unfortunately usually in control of my body, especially my aching cock, tells me that my dick's already hard, and she is on her back on the floor with her legs spread just begging to be fucked - so why don't I just give what she wants and get it over with, so she'll go.

What a fucking dilemma. Cheat on Josie, who I'd promised to be faithful to, in order to save what we've got. Or, risk pissing off her kinky little niece by telling her that I won't give her what she's begging for, and probably have her go running to her aunt to fill her head with lies no matter what I do.

The way I see it, either way, I'm literally screwed. Either I give this brat the good hard fuck she's demanding, knowing that I've done something awful that would definitely hurt Josie if she finds out, and destroy what we have. Or, I tell sexy little Stella it's never going to happen and that she should just get her clothes on and get her ass out the door. But not sure if I can trust her, no matter what I do, I just can't decide.

So, you tell me, what the fuck's a guy supposed to do in a situation like this? That's what I'd like to know...

12