My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 08

Story Info
Blond wife Pat tells me about her use as a black cum dump.
3k words
4.34
71.9k
65

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I parked the car Patricia went into the house. Moments later I followed and she met me in the kitchen with a grocery list. When I looked at her she said "Steve I would appreciate it if you would run up to the store for me." I looked at her a little shocked but agreed.

It seemed to be a strange request to me considering what we had just been through but when I looked questioningly at her she said "I really need a shower and some time to settle down."

If you have read our earlier stories you would know that my lovely wife Patricia and I have been on a roller coaster ride for the past several weeks. Pat is a teacher at a local junior college. As she left her classroom and headed home one day she had stumbled across a group of black students that were forcibly undressing a young coed while they photographed her.

We learned later that the gang made extra money by selling porn photos. Often times the female being photographed or filmed was not a willing participant. To save this young girl from the humiliation Pat had made a decision to allow them to photograph her instead.

Much to my surprise both Pat and I had been erotically stimulated by the encounter so when the Boss (the name the gang leader used) called a few days later we agreed to meet and allow both Pat and I to be filmed participating in all sorts of sexual activities with the gang of black studs. Well that is past history. If you want to know about that you'll have to read the previous chapters.

When I returned home I did not immediately see Pat so I went looking for her. I found her in the bedroom. She was totally naked standing in front of a full length mirror and there were tears running down her cheeks. I was stunned and rushed to her asking "What's the matter sweetheart?"

She turned and simply said "Look at me. Look what they've done to me."

I looked and what I saw was a beautiful young woman. She was fair skinned with long blonde hair. Her facial features were fine and, by my judgment, she was beautiful. She had medium sized firm breasts with long pointy nipples. Her small waist flared out into nicely rounded hips. Her pussy was lightly covered with soft blond hair. Her thighs were well turned with well defined calves. All in all, my wife was an exceptional example of female flesh. Pat already knew how I felt about her body so I looked more closely and then it clicked. The clue had come when she had said look at what "they've" done to me.

In the beginning the Boss had her pointy nipples pierced and heavy semi circle barbells were inserted. Last night, after being triple penetrated numerous times by ten different black cocks they had held my wife down and given her what they had called "her reward". A tattoo artist had tattooed the word "BLACK" in an arc over the swell of her right breast just above the nipple. Then he had added the word "OWNED" in a corresponding location on her left breast. The text was not real heavy nor large but it was clear and easily read.

Then the tattoo artist had moved lower and had tattooed the card symbol of the Ace of Spades with a "Q" in it signifying that my wife was a "Queen of Spades". The tattoo was placed on her mound just above the crack of her pussy. The implication was that my lovely wife was willing and would be expected to submit her body to any black man that wanted to have sex with her.

"I thought that you wanted to be used and owned by this black gang. You were so happy and really enjoying yourself. What happened?" I asked.

"Steve clearly you do not understand. Being used by those black guys, having their big black dicks in all of my holes is a total turn on but I never expected to be marked up like this. I don't know how to explain it. I am turned on by all that has happened but I am also humiliated. Don't you see? If we ever go to the beach and I wear a bikini with a small top or bottom everyone will see what I have become. How can I stand it knowing that my status as a black whore will be exposed for the world to see? Strange as it may seem it is erotic, stimulating and extremely humiliating."

"Every time that we have sex you will see the tattoos and be reminded of what I have become. When you fondle my tits you will see that I am black owned and know that any black man can expect me to service them any way they want. When you put your cock into my pussy you will see that I am a Queen of Spades and remember all of the black cocks that have used my pussy as a receptacle for their black man's cum."

I said, "Sweetheart I love you and I love what you have become. I want to remember the sight of all of those black dicks using your lovely body for their satisfaction. I think of all of the other men who have viewed your videos and realize that they envy me. They can only dream of having such a lovely wife as you and one that is willing to do the things that you do."

Finally Pat began to settle down. She said "I guess part of the reason that I am having such a strong response is because I managed to escape the last time. Well I escaped without being physically marked."

"What do you mean the last time?" I asked.

It seems that Pat had experienced a similar situation while attending college to get her degree. She had been forced to attend a local junior college that had an enrollment that was predominately black.

The story she told me occurred when she was only eighteen. She was not a virgin even then but her experiences had been limited to one boyfriend.

She said "Near the end of the school year a group of black boys began to harass us white girls at the school. As class let out the black boys would form a group at the exit to the building. They formed what I would call a gauntlet and each of us was forced to walk between two rows of black boys. As we tried to get out of the building each of the black boys would find a way to brush a hand across the ass or tits of us white girls. They never bothered the black girls just the white girls."

"This had gone on for several days with the black boys getting more and more aggressive each day. Each time one of the boys brushed his hand across my ass or managed to touch my tits I found myself stimulated and becoming aroused erotically. I didn't understand it but the thrill was real and powerful."

"One afternoon I decided to do something about it and got together with the other five white girls. Three of them admitted to feeling a combination of erotic feelings and embarrassment each time they were forced to walk the gauntlet. The other two were simply disgusted and offended."

"I suggested that we take the initiative and see where things went. The other girls were a little reluctant at first but they asked what I had in mind. I told them that I intended to wear a shear blouse the next day and to take off my bra before walking the gauntlet. I knew that my nipples would be clearly visible and I was a bit ashamed but excited knowing that the black boys would easily notice my missing bra."

Pat said "Two of the other girls were appalled by the idea but three of them agreed that it would certainly stir things up. The four of us finally decided to meet in the rest room the next day after class to remove our bras before walking the gauntlet."

"As the four of us approached the gauntlet it was clear that the boys had been told about the new change in things. I was the first one to approach and as soon as I entered the gauntlet there were hands busily jostling for position so that they could fondle my tits and pinch my nipples. Some of the boys were a little over zealous and by the time I reached the end of the gauntlet my nipples were throbbing from the attention that they had received."

She said "We all made it through and then we went to a local gas station where we replaced our bras for the trip home. One of the girls asked me what was next. I admitted that I had not thought much beyond the one time. So I was quite surprised when one of the other girls suggested that tomorrow they remove their panties. None of the other girls had much experience with boys and none of us had any experience with blacks. After a lively conversation we agreed to do it the next day."

"The anticipation kept building all day long and I could hardly wait for my last class to end. Finally all four of us met in the ladies room and with much giggling we removed our panties."

Pat said that "Again it seemed that our plans had been relayed to the boys before we got there. I was very conscious of the cool breeze caressing my uncovered pussy as the other girls shoved me to the front. It seemed that the number of boys had grown from the day before but I was left with no choice now."

"As I stepped into the gauntlet it was just a moment before I felt the touch of the first black man's hand between my legs. I was allowed to progress down the gauntlet just far enough for all of the girls to be surrounded by the black students. Hands were wandering freely all over my body but especially between my legs. I flinched as first one finger and then another was pushed into my wet pussy. The first hand was quickly shoved out of the way and followed by another. Young black men jostled all around me as they tried to get their hand between my legs for a feel of my young white pussy."

"The experience was intense but only lasted a few moments before I was almost ejected from the midst of the black boys. As I walked away I turned to look for my friends and noticed that there had even been a couple of black girls in among the boys. I could not help but wonder if one of those girls had felt and possibly even fingered my pussy. I felt a shiver run up my spine."

"As I watched my three friends were unceremoniously ejected from the clump of students. The four of us regrouped and headed for a local hang out to compare experiences. Our heads were all spinning from the erotic experience we had just had. Laughing and giggling we compared notes and decided to do the same thing again the next day."

"As the four of us gathered again the next day and headed toward the gauntlet we had no idea that the black guys had decided to up the ante. It seems that they had big plans for us."

"When we entered the gauntlet this time we were grabbed by two guys and hustled around in back of a shed where the school kept the lawn maintenance equipment. This was not something that any of us had expected and I was disturbed to say the least."

"Once behind the shed we were lined up and the guys held each of us in place by our arms. A number of the boys were filming or taking pictures with their phones while this was all going on."

"Another boy walked up in front of me and pulled my blouse out of my waistband and then shoved it up. I began to squirm trying to break free but it was no use. With my tits exposed he secured the blouse so that it would remain up. It was clear that, like me, the other girls were beginning to become concerned and they also tried to escape from the grasp of the boys holding them in place but the boys were much stronger and held us firmly. Next he bent down and my skirt was raised exposing my blond haired pussy. My skirt was tucked into the waistband keeping it raised. The crowd continued to take photos and video of my nakedness."

"It is impossible to describe my feelings. Standing there with my tits and pussy fully exposed was a thrill. My nipples got all hard and pointy. But I cannot explain to you how humiliating it was to know that I was totally exposed to a group of strangers."

"I stood there unable to escape or cover myself as the boy moved down the line methodically exposing each girl's tits and pussy."

"When he was done the rest of the young black men surged around us taking pictures as others in the group groped our tits and fingered our pussys. At a signal from someone the two boys holding each girl grasped their hands behind our backs then bent down and placed their other hand behind our knees lifting us up and spreading our legs wide spreading my pussy wide open for everyone to see. Several girls and some of the guys came forward and enjoyed fingering me and two girls even bent down and tasted my pussy."

"Finally the guys placed us back on our feet. The two boys holding me tried to force me to bend over at the waist. When I resisted they told me that they were going to fuck me and if I continued to resist then the photos and videos would be plastered on the internet and around the school."

"I realized that I was no longer in control and that this had gone way past the fun that the four of us had envisioned. Despite my fear I was so turned on that I could feel the juice seeping from my pussy and running down my leg. I finally complied. As I bent over one of the black boys slipped his cock into my moist pussy. While I was processing the feeling of a black dick in my cunt I felt another rubbing on my lips. I opened her eyes to see a second black dick. I was totally compliant by then and I knew what was expected so when the dick was thrust at my face again I obediently parted my pink lips and let the black rod slide between my lips and into my mouth."

"As I stood there, bent over, I soon lost count of the cocks that had used me as a cum receptacle. Several of the boys had sampled all of the girls. Finally it stopped and I thought that now they would let us go but that was not to be just yet."

"The four of us were placed in a circle facing out and forced to our knees. As we knelt there we were each face fucked by any boy that wanted some action. As each boy reached climax they would pull their dick from my soft, warm mouth and shot cum all over my face."

"Finally, with our faces coated in warm, slimy cum we were stood up. With our tits and pussy still exposed we were paraded around the school with a black boy still holding our arms. Any time I met someone I was forced to pause and say hello. Then one of the black guys would offer to take a picture of me as I stood next my new acquaintance."

"Finally, after what seemed like hours, we were released and allowed to clean up and go home."

It was a few moments before I realized that Pat had finished her story. I looked up and saw her staring at me. What could I say? The story my wife had just relayed to me was shocking and erotic. I had no idea what I could do to remove the look of complete humiliation on my wife's face. The fact is I was in shock myself.

Finally I simply said "Why?"

"Why?" Pat asked. "Why did they decide to use the four of us at sexual playthings? Why did we push the situation by our own actions?"

"No sweetheart. Why haven't you ever told me about this?" I said.

My beautiful wife stood before me trembling and simply said "It's not the kind of thing that I am proud of. Why would I tell the man that I was dating that I had been used as a cum dump for a group of blacks? Why would I tell you that I had no idea how many different blacks pumped cum into my mouth or pussy that day? I had no idea how you felt about interracial sex then. I had no idea that one day you would not only allow but encourage me to be used by black strangers. I've become little more than a whore and a slave to black cock."

I looked again at the woman standing before me. It was all true. Her nipples had been pierced. She had been labeled as "Black Owned" and a "Queen of Spades" and I loved it. I loved her more than I ever had before. That's when I folded her into my arms and held her tightly and told her that I loved her.

While I held her I wondered what I had become. Not only was I guilty of all that she had accused me of but my mouth and ass had also been used by those black shafts. I had felt them pump cum into me also and I realized that maybe the question should be "What had we become?"