My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 07

Story Info
Pat's first TP with a surprise afterwards.
1.7k words
4.4
60.6k
59

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just hanging up the dish towel after drying the dinner dishes when I heard the doorbell ring. "Pat can you get that sweetheart?" I yelled to my wife. When there was no answer I hurried to the front door to find a UPS delivery man with a parcel.

My errant wife wandered into the den just as I was opening the package. "What's that?" she asked. "I'm not sure." I said as I ripped the package open. There was a DVD and a note from Dr. Sullivan inside the box.

"Oh look Pat said. It must be the video Dr. Sullivan made during my exam for the birth control pills." She said as she popped the DVD into the player. It was only a matter of moments before I once again had a raging hard on as I watched the black doctor fingering my beautiful blonde wife's pussy. He kept inserting more and more fingers into her welcoming vagina until he eventually had his whole fist buried wrist deep inside Pat.

Meanwhile his gorgeous black assistant had released my cock from my pants and was busily taking all seven inches of it down her throat.

As we watched the DVD I was reminded that my wife and I had never finished our discussion last week. We had been wondering what the Boss had in store for us the next time we met.

You may not know this but my lovely wife had gotten us into a situation that, truth be told, we both enjoyed. She had been coerced into having nude pictures taken of her with the Boss's gang of nine young black men. Subsequently, we had been blackmailed and allowed a number of movies to be made of Pat and I and the group of blacks. On different occasions they had cum on my blonde wife's face, down her throat and in her shapely ass.

We had been discussing the fact that up to this point no one, not even the Boss, had used her pussy. Pat knew that her pussy would very likely be the target for the next movie. I agreed but, knowing the Boss, I expected something that would be much more degrading to Pat and exciting for me. I'm guessing that Pat was going to have a big black cock in all of her holes at the same time. One cock would be in her pussy, one in her ass and a third one down her throat in a classic triple penetration.

As the video finished I turned to Pat and asked if she had given any thought to what the Boss might have in store for us next. She said "Well they seem to have been saving my pussy for something special. You know despite the fact that the Boss originally coerced us into this he has been very patient and has moved slowly." That's true" I said. "I think that he didn't want to scare us away and felt that if he pushed too hard we might just walk away. After all the shows and movies must be making the gang a good deal of money."

I said "Pat I have a suspicion that he has something special in mind for us this time." "What do you mean" she said?

"I think that you are going to experience your first TP."

"TP?" she said. "What is a TP?" she asked. Smiling I said "Sweetheart TP stands for triple penetration."

"You don't mean . . . . No! You can't tell me that he expects me to take three of those large black cocks at one time?" she exclaimed. Then I sat back and watched Patricia's face change from one of concern to a look of complete understanding. Then she broke out into a huge smile.

I said "Oh but I do. That is exactly what I think is going to happen but we will have to wait and see. I wonder when we will hear from him next."

Several days later we received a call from the Boss. "I've got a new venue." he said. "Here's the address. The old place was too small since your shows have become so popular. Be there around 7:30. The show begins promptly at 8."

When we arrived we were ushered into a little room where the Boss was waiting for us. "Patricia you know that we have been moving forward slowly with you and Steve. You have turned into a goldmine for us. Whenever we have a show all the seats are filled. This new place has around a hundred seats which our gang sells for $50 each. Then the movies we make each time we do a show sell like hotcakes on the internet for $24.99/ea."

"We have everything going for us. People love to watch a beautiful white blonde with beautiful breasts with pointy pierced nipples used by a group of blacks. When the woman is married and her husband participates like Steve does it adds yet another level. The fact that you deep throat all of those big black cocks or take them anally pushes the value up even more."

"Tonight we are going to go a step farther with you. I have been saving your pussy for me which I will finally get tonight. Tonight I am going to have your pussy while your husband uses your ass. After we are done you are going to be expected to take three cocks at a time. One cock will be in your ass. There will be another one in your pussy and the third will be deep throat in your mouth."

"As you know there are nine gang members so you will receive three different triple penetrations. All nine of the boys will pump cum into you. This is the main show."

"Before the show three random audience members will come on stage. One will use your mouth as a fuck hole while your husband jacks off the other two until they shoot their cum on your face. After you have taken all the boys three more random audience members will come on stage and you will be triple penetrated one more time by these three strangers."

"After all the show is over the gang and I have one more surprise for you so let's go. Strip it down. The audience is waiting."

We began the show as the Boss had said. With me on my back on the mattress my lovely wife squatted over me and slowly lowered herself until my cock was completely embedded in her ass. Facing the audience with her legs splayed apart she slowly rode my cock for a few moments. Then the Boss stepped between our outstretched legs and buried his black salami deeply into Pat's cunt. I could even feel him sliding in and out.

The Boss rode Pat until he finally shot his load deep into her pussy. When he was done she rolled off my cock and onto her hands and knees. I rose and stood in front of my wife who calmly took my cock which had recently been in her ass. She proceeded to suck my dick until I shot my load down her throat.

After that I just stood back and watched as my lovely wife began to service the three audience members and continued with the gang taking them all three at a time. Soon cum was dripping out of her cunt and ass hole. Her face and hair was covered with even more cum.

Finally, after about forty minutes it was over. I watched as the last dick slid limply from the lips of her pussy. She slowly collapsed and rolled over onto her back. Her legs were splayed wide open. She lay in a puddle of her own cum along with the cum of a number of black men. There was cum slowly oozing from between the swollen lips of her pussy. The rosebud of her anus was relaxed and cum was dripping from the opening. Her face was covered in cum and her hair matted with it.

I had never been more proud of my wife as I was at this moment. She looked absolutely beautiful to me. I was trying to do the math. If my count was right she had been thoroughly used by fifteen different men including myself including fourteen different black men.

As Pat lay there the crowd began to stir sensing that the show was over. The Boss, now dressed, returned to the stage and held up his hands. "Wait" he said. "We have one more part of the show. We have a surprise for Pat so please retake your seats."

While the Boss had been talking a young black woman had come on stage and was patiently cleaning my wife's body. She seemed to be giving special attention to my wife's crotch and pussy. She had turned Pat's body so that everyone in the audience could see my wife's pussy clearly.

A moment later five men came onto the stage. Two of the men knelt and held my wife's arms and two others held her legs spread obscenely wide. The fifth man knelt between my wife's legs and took out some kind of instrument. At last I realized what they were doing. The fifth man was a tattoo artist. Pat squirmed as he began working. I tried to go to her aid but was restrained by the Boss.

It was all over in about half an hour. The tattoo artist left the stage and Pat was released. She slowly rose to her feet and turned to me. For the first time I saw what they had done. Tattooed on the mound of her pussy was a black spade like appears on a deck of cards. Inside was a large "Q" signifying that my wife was now a Queen of Spades. In an arc over her right nipple was the word "Black" and over the left nipple was the word "Owned".

The Boss turned my wife to the audience so that they all could see her humiliation. There was a rush toward the front of the room where it seemed that everyone had a cell phone and wanted a picture of my wife along with her new tattoos.

After we finished cleaning up and getting dressed we made our way out to the car. Pat was subdued and quiet as we drove slowly home.