My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I reached the bottom button I started to pull the tails of the blouse from the pants but Officer Smith stopped me. "Just pull the blouse aside and let me see those tits now." He said.

As I did so my wife's lovely breasts came into full view. Pat's breasts were milky white and topped by pointy nipples which had been pierced and sported thick half round barbells through each nipple. Despite with the weight of the heavy piercings her nipples still stood firm and proud.

Officer Smith just drank in the sight for a few moments and then he instructed Pat to step closer so that he could get a better look. He said "Steve I want you to cup her breasts and hold them up for my inspection."

As I did so he said "Those are the most magnificent nipples I have ever seen. When I saw them in the videos I immediately thought that they could not possibly look more erotic and then I realized that they could. An image of those lovely tits bound tightly with rope forcing those nipples to stand even more tall and pointy than normal came into my mind. That is something that I intend to see for myself."

"Steve I want you to get those pants off of her. I want to see that pussy of hers. I have never seen a naturally blond woman with blond pussy hair. I'm also looking forward to checking out her Queen of Spades tattoo. This is something I never expected to see."

I quickly unzipped Pat's pants and then, reaching around from behind, I slowly lowered them to her ankles. Pat stepped out of them. Now she stood before this stranger in her panties and blouse and I watched as he drank in the sight.

Finally he said "Steve I want you to pull the blouse off her shoulders down to her elbows and then I want you to pull the blouse back forcing her to arch forward and thrust those breasts out."

I felt my wife tremble slightly as she realized how erotic that would make her look. When I had done as I had been instructed Officer Smith removed his cell phone and took a few pictures. Then he stepped forward and leaned down taking one nipple into his mouth. He ran his tongue over the nipple teasing the piercing until Pat's nipples hardened. Then he did the same to the other nipple. Finally he sat back down.

"Ok Steve. Let's finish this. Take off the blouse and panties." I quickly moved to comply and soon Pat stood before him entirely naked.

"My, my Pat you are lovely. Now I want you to spread your legs and lean back against your husband's chest." When Pat had complied I was told to reach between her legs and to spread her pussy lips wide to give him a good view and to further humiliate Pat as she was placed on display like a piece of meat.

Once again the cell phone came out and snapped a few pictures. "Turn her around." he said. As Pat turned to face me she was told to bend over and once again I was instructed to spread her ass cheeks wide revealing her puckered anus and her swollen juicy pussy.

A few more pictures were taken and then Officer Smith lunged to his feet rapidly removing his rigid cock from his pants. "I can't wait any longer." he said as he plunged his big black dick into my wife's pussy as I held her ass cheeks spread.

He used his cell phone to film his huge black pole as he rammed into my wife's pussy over and over. For the second time today I was treated to the sight of my wife being used to satisfy the lust of a black man that we did not know.

In just a matter of moments he thrust his cock deep into Pat and groaned. I knew that he was filling her with his cum. He pulled back and slammed into Pat a few more times driving in to the hilt as he finished depositing his seed in her.

Slowly his softening rod slid out with a soft plop and I watched as cum drained from my wife's pussy and begin to run down her leg. He never stopped filming as he instructed me to clean up the mess. Dutifully I knelt behind my wife and watched as another drop of cum oozed out. Then I parted my lips and began to lick and clean my wife's pussy making sure to clean her ass hole at the same time.

After I was done Pat and I stood together for a final picture. Her swollen pussy lips were clearly visible and my face was shinny with cum.

As we stood there Officer Smith said "I'll be looking forward to next week. I know that you will be too. I'll be in touch." He turned and walked out.

12