My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 10

Story Info
Officer Smith has fun with Steve & Patricia.
3.6k words
4.42
30.7k
34

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who could that be Steve thought as he reached for the phone and said "Hello."

"Hey Steve. How ya doing?" a male voice answered back. "This is Officer Smith. I'm sure you remember me."

Oh yeah. Steve remembered Officer Smith. It had been more than a week since Steve and his wife Pat had heard from Officer Smith. Steve remembered watching Officer Smith grunting with effort as his big black cock pumped black baby making sperm deep into his wife's pussy. How the hell was he supposed to forget that? What a turn on that had been.

"I've been working almost every night since the last time that we got together" Officer Smith continued. "I stopped at the hardware store the other night and picked up a coil of rope. The thought of seeing your lovely wife Pat tied up and helpless has been driving me nuts. It is going to be quite a turn on introducing her to the pleasures of being bound and helpless. I've even been thinking about having her help me show you what it's all about also. So anyway, I finally got a night off tomorrow and I want the two of you here at eight o'clock sharp. Give me your email address and I'll send you the address. Don't let me down."

"Well I . . . " Steve stammered. "Steve!" Officer Smith exclaimed. "Be there!"

"Okay, okay" Steve said. "I'll tell Pat. Should we wear anything special?" "Nah" Officer Smith said. "Neither of you will be wearing any clothes for long anyway. Oh that reminds me though. I've got to get my cameras set up. After I showed the pictures that I took the last time we met I already have several other officers and friends that want to see more and we are going to give it to them. I'll see you tomorrow at Eight sharp!"

Officer Smith heard the doorbell and glanced down at his watch. If was a few minutes before eight o'clock. Pat and Steve must be looking forward to tonight's activities he thought as he jogged up the stairs from the basement.

He opened the door and stepped aside allowing the couple to enter. He closed the door and held out a hand to Pat. When she took it he pulled her into his arms and kissed her roughly. As he worked his tongue between her sweet lips he ran his hands under her short skirt and felt the warm smoothness of her bare ass. No panties he thought. The night is looking better and better.

He released her and preceded them down the stairs to the basement. Steve and Pat gaped in awe when they reached the bottom of the stairs and got a good look around. It seems Officer Smith had not been kidding when he said that he enjoyed rope pleasures. There were hooks on the ceiling where things could be hung and a variety of restraint and punishment devices hung on the walls.

Smiling Officer Smith said "Do you like it?"

Steve shook his head and offered an "I don't know." Patricia continued to look around the room her mind trying to comprehend one thought. Finally she blurted out "All of them?" Both men turned to look at her. "What?" her husband asked. "Do you plan to use all of these things on me?" she said in a quavering voice.

"Oh no not all of them." Officer Smith replied. "At least not all of them tonight" he said as a huge smile broke out on his face. Steve watched as a small shiver passed over his wife. He hoped that it was in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Officer Smith said "Okay enough chit chat. We need to get started. Tonight's activities will take place primarily in the middle of the room. I have two video cameras set up to record the activity. I also have a still camera that I will use. Pat you should be proud to know that my friends tell me that pictures of you and your adventures are almost as popular as the videos."

"I want the two of you naked. Just throw your clothes on the couch over against the wall." Officer Smith licked his lips as he watched Pat getting undressed. It did not take long since she was only wearing a short dress. She hadn't bothered with any underwear at all.

It didn't take much longer for her husband Steve to shed the jeans and tee shirt he had been wearing. Officer Smith noted that Steve's dick was already standing at attention.

Instructing the pair to move into the middle of the room Officer Smith stepped behind Steve and selected a piece of rope. "Pat I think that you will like this part. I'm going to tie Steve's hands behind his back. While I do that I want you to get that little dog collar and leash over there on the table and fasten it behind his balls and around his dick. Then attach the leash."

When he was done tying Steve's hands behind his back he checked Pat's work. "How does it feel to let Pat be in charge Steve?" Steve gave a small yelp as his wife gave the leash a small jerk. "It's different and I'm not sure that I like it" Steve responded.

Officer Smith chuckled under his breath as he instructed Pat and Steve to pose in a variety of ways always emphasizing Pat's position of dominance. After he had taken a number of pictures he had Pat remove the dog collar from around Steve's dick and balls.

Figuring that turnabout was fair play he handed Steve a wide black leather collar. The word "Slave" had been crudely painted onto it. "Put this around Pat's lovely neck please Steve" Officer Smith instructed. "Make sure that the word Slave is in the front where we can see it."

Once again Officer Smith took a number of pictures of them as the couple posed together giving special emphasis to Pat's new collar proclaiming her status as slave.

"Okay Steve I want you to cross your hands in front so that I can tie them again." Steve hesitated and finally said "I thought that you were through with me." "Not hardly." replied Officer Smith. I've just begun with you."

Reluctantly Steve complied allowing his hands to be tied once again. He was a little confused when Officer Smith stepped behind him and told him to raise his hands above his head. He did not have much time to wonder what was going on when he felt Officer Smith grab his wrists and hook something to the ropes. When Officer Smith released him he found his wrists had been attached to a rope or something that held them over his head.

Officer Smith stepped back to get a good look at Steve. Turning, he said to Pat, "In almost all of the videos I've seen that the Boss made of you and your husband it seems that you were the center of attention. Today I'm going to make sure that Steve gets some well deserved attention and I'm going to let you take care of business."

He motioned for Pat to join him standing in front of Steve. He handed her a short length of rope. Taking the rope Pat looked him with complete lack of understanding.

"Pat I want you to fold the rope in half. Place the center section of the rope behind his balls. Now bring the rope up on both sides and loop them over his dick. That's good. Now cross the two ropes under his dick and then take both ends back behind his balls again. Now wrap the ropes around his balls a couple of times and then tie them off."

Patricia followed Officer Smith's instructions as well as she could. She had to admit that she enjoyed the whole process. When she was done she stood back next to Officer Smith and said "I like it. Look how it makes his dick stand out. That was fun." Officer Smith just smiled and watched as Steve squirmed totally confounded by his predicament.

Officer Smith said "Now I want you to come over here Pat and select one of these short whips. When you find the one that you like I want to see you take it over and use it on Steve's dick. I want to see that thing jumping around. Make it dance."

Upon hearing this Steve began to squirm and a small moan escaped his lips. Pat, on the other hand, was intrigued as she walked over and began to inspect the short whips. Finally she selected a black leather device that had a number of short leather strips bound together at one end to form a handle. She swung it a few times and decided that this one would do fine.

As Officer Smith took pictures of her she turned and approached her husband. She reached down and stroked his cock a few times with her left hand. Then she took a step back and swung the whip tentatively. The whip landed with a resounding smack. Steve yelped and squirmed as he felt the sting of the leather hitting the sensitive skin. The second stroke landed on the head of his cock and the pain was excruciatingly erotic.

"Pat" Officer Smith said. "You might want to lighten up a bit. Why not see what you can do with his nipples. Even a man's nipples are pretty sensitive."

Smiling Pat shifted to her husband's nipples and soon had the area around his nipples a bright pink. Without being told she shifted back to his cock and landed several more strokes on his dick before Officer Smith stepped in and stopped her. "I think you may be enjoying that a little too much Pat. Are you harboring some issues about your husband?" "No" Pat replied. "I just enjoyed watching his dick jump. I may have gotten a little carried away" she laughed.

Officer Smith smiled and said "Come on over here Pat. Now it's your turn." Looking a little distressed Pat replied "You're not going to use that whip on me are you?" He responded "Of course not" and smiled reassuringly.

Pat stood obediently as Officer Smith tied her wrists together in front of her nude body. Then raised her hands and fastened the rope on the hook above. Slowly Pat glanced over at her husband. Now she knew how he felt and she was not sure that she really trusted Officer Smith. It was a strange and unusual feeling and she pondered that as he took more pictures of the couple standing before him.

Steve looked decidedly unhappy but his dick still stood at attention despite the whipping it had received from his whip wielding wife. His balls were tightly wrapped with several turns of rope and Officer Smith had to admit that he certainly looked uncomfortable.

His wife Patricia was a vision. She had long blonde hair, large firm tits, a narrow waist and flaring hips. Her milk white skin was almost flawless. She looked better in person than she had in all of the movies that he had seen of her being used by numerous black men. He remembered last week as he had slammed his big dick into her pussy. He actually found it hard to believe that she was here in his basement tied and stretched out for his use.

He simply could not resist touching her. He ran his hands up and cupped her heavy breasts. The nipples had each been pierced and a large heavy curved barbell hung from each of her pointed nipples. He took in the sight of the word "Black" on her right breast and then looked at "Owned" on her left breast. He stepped back and his eyes traveled down to the Queen of Spades tattoo that had been placed just above the crack of her pussy. He thought damn she is choice and she is mine to use. With that thought he inserted his finger into and felt her wet moist warmth as she spread her legs slightly giving him access. It seemed as if the walls of her pussy contracted around his finger and grasped it tightly. Oh yes he thought. He was really going to have a great time with this one.

He reluctantly removed his finger and turned and selected a piece of rope from those that he had cut earlier. He turned back to Pat and draped the rope over the top of her breasts. He lifted her left breast and slowly wrapped one end of the rope tightly around the base of her breast several times. He took the other end and wrapped it tightly around her right breast in the same manner. Then he brought the ends of both ropes up behind the rope that spanned the gap between her breasts and over her shoulders on either side of her neck. Next he slipped the two ropes deeply between the cheeks of her ass and up between her legs. Finally drawing the two rope ends back up and tying them off between her breasts.

Officer Smith stood back to admire his work. Damn if she did not look choice. Her tits wrapped tightly in rope stood out strong and firm. Her pointy nipples were puffed out so much that the large heavy curved barbell piercing jewelry hung free and clear. Every time she squirmed the ropes running between her legs caressed her pussy lips pinching them together.

Pat could hardly think straight. It felt like her tits were going to explode from the pressure. The rope around her tits wasn't entirely unpleasant. It was like when a man would grab her tits and squeeze them but it just went on and on. Her clit stood at attention since it was continually being brushed by one rope or the other and her pussy lips were being pinched by the ropes.

Officer Smith took several different shots of the couple restrained and displayed. He thought that he would pull Pat's chain just a bit so he reached over and picked up the little whip that she had used on her husband Steve.

When Pat saw what he was doing she began to squirm twisting and turning in place. "You said you weren't going to whip me. You promised" she said in a rush. Officer Smith slapped the whip into his hand a couple times and then put it down smiling. "You're right I did say that and I always keep my word." Pat sighed and relaxed.

Officer Smith took a couple close ups of Pat's tied tits. They were beginning to turn a little purple so he knew he should hurry up. A few shots of her pussy and even some of Steve's distressed dick rounded out the shots for his collection.

He walked over to Steve and stepped behind him reaching up and unhooking Steve's wrists from the hook above and allowing him to lower his hands. Steve sighed with relief as Officer Smith untied his wrists.

When Steve's wrists were free Officer Smith handed him the little whip. He left his penis and balls tightly tied. Steve took the whip and just looked at Officer Smith clearly not comprehending what was expected. Officer Smith looked him and smiled. "She whipped you didn't she?" he asked Steve. Steve nodded and Officer Smith asked "Well don't you think that a little payback is in order?"

A huge smile broke out on Steve's face when he realized what he was being offered. Looking at the little whip he said "Oh yeah. I'd really love an opportunity for a little payback." "Her tits are yours" Officer Smith said.

Steve advanced on his wife swinging the whip. Pat whimpered plaintively "You promised." Officer Smith looked at her lovely body already imagining what a few red welts would look like on those milk white breasts. "I did promise Pat and true to my word I am not going to use the whip on you. No one said that Steve wasn't going to though."

Pat jumped as the first stroke landed on one breast. In rapid succession Steve had her right breast bright pink and had begun to work on her left breast. Pat tried to turn away each time that Steve started to swing but she was never fast enough. Officer Smith stepped in and stopped Steve who seemed to be immensely enjoying the attention that he was giving to his wife's breasts.

Officer Smith approached Pat with two ankle cuffs and bent down to place them around her shapely ankles. She immediately began to squirm around trying to make it impossible for him to get them fastened but his greater strength made short work of it. He returned to the table and Pat's worst fears were realized when she saw the three foot long stick he was carrying that had fasteners on each end to hook onto the ankle cuffs and hold her legs spread apart which would give her husband and his little whip access to her pussy.

"Nooo" she moaned. "Please. Please don't do this." Officer Smith cocked his head to one side and said "Didn't you whip his cock?" "Yes but I would not have done it if I knew that you were going to let him whip my pussy" she whispered. "Well it's a little late for that now" Officer Smith replied.

Officer Smith handed Steve the whip again and said "All yours. But Steve, you can only give her five strokes. I want to be able to use that pussy before you go home so don't make them too hard."

As Pat looked pleadingly into her husband's eyes he took the first swing. The whip swished through the air and landed exactly where Steve wanted it. Pat jumped and whimpered as she stood there legs forcibly spread waiting for four more strokes. They landed in quick succession almost as if Steve wanted it over before he lost his nerve.

The stinging burning sensation was intense and Pat wanted to double over to protect the most vulnerable part of her body but she could not. As the haze cleared she heard Officer Smith telling her husband to unhook her wrist and to untie her hands. With unspoken gratitude she started to reach between her legs but Officer Smith caught her wrists and quickly hooked her wrists to her wide spread ankles. Before Pat knew what was happening she was bent over at the waist and her wrists were attached to her ankles.

In this position it was almost impossible to maintain her balance and as she started to pitch forward Officer Smith stepped behind her and held her steady. "Come here Steve. Unzip my pants and take my dick out."

Steve did as he was told and struggled to get Officer Smith's large dick from within the confines of his pants. Thankfully he had not worn any underwear. When he finally got the semi rigid cock out into the open Offices Smith simply said "Suck it!" Steve dropped to his knees and began to work. In just a matter of moments the semi rigid black tool had almost doubled in size and had stiffened considerably.

When Officer Smith was satisfied he told Steve to place his black love tool into his white wife's pussy. Steve quickly did as he was told placing the black instrument between the lips of his wife's pussy and holding it there as Officer Smith slowly shoved it deep into his wife.

After he had taken a few strokes he instructed Steve to use his wife's mouth. With her husband's dick driving down her throat on every stroke and Officer Smith's dick doing the same to her pussy Pat found herself being bounced first one way and then the other. Her tits were like pendulums swaying back and forth the ropes biting in deeper by the minute. Her pussy lips were still sandwiched between the two ropes only now there was a large dick trying to spread them wider apart.

Pat found herself experiencing sensory overload. She tried to hold it back but her clit was so damn sensitive after the ropes and then the whipping that she came in just a few minutes. The pair of dicks pounding into her was exquisite and the release was a welcome one. Her warm cum juice sprayed out around the big cock buried in her love nest. Clearly the two men using here were highly stimulated because almost immediately she felt her husband shove his cock down her throat and begin pumping cum into her belly. Officer Smith was not far behind as he used his hands on her hips to bury his dick deep in her vagina and, like her husband, Officer Smith pumped his black baby making cum deep into her pussy.

It was a good thing that the two men stood there for a few moments with Pat impaled between them. If it were not for that she knew that she would simply collapse into a puddle of flesh.

Her husband was the first to pull his dick from her mouth. She was grateful for the extra air and then she felt the black snake slither from within her pussy.

Officer Smith quickly removed the hooks holding her wrists to her ankles allowing her to stand up. She immediately slumped and her husband took her weight. Officer Smith wiped cum from his cock on her ass and stepped away.

"I'm going to go make some coffee. You two clean yourselves up and head on home. I'll call you the next time I have some time free." With that he simply walked away.