My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 18

Story Info
July storms in and so does the Boss.
4.8k words
4.24
18.8k
21

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

July roared into the city at full tilt bringing with it oppressive heat, bright sunshine and high humidity followed by thunderstorms that soon became the daily norm. I don't like summer! I much prefer the two milder seasons of spring and fall.

On the other hand, my wife Patricia enjoys the hot summer months since they give her a chance to work on her tan. Despite being a natural blonde she tans to a lovely honey nut bronze and she ends up with some impressive tan lines which I love. The bikinis that she wears are usually small so she can only wear them at home because of her tattoos.

The tops barely cover her generous breasts and rarely cover her tattoos. The Boss had had her tattooed one night after a fairly boisterous session where she had been used by a number of blacks. Just above the nipple on her right breast the word "Black" had been inked and in a similar location over her left breast the word "Owned" had been added.

I love the fact that my lovely wife has been marked so the whole world would know her sexual preference. But what I liked most was the Queen of Spades symbol that had been inked in just above the crack at the top of her pussy. Her bikini bottoms usually covered that little tidbit so in the summer time it stood out against the pale white of her skin just below the tan line. She is a sight to see.

To this day I remain unable to articulate what it is that makes me proud that my wife was used regularly by black cock. I figure it is something that is slightly out of whack in my head. It is possible that I just like the look of a black shaft as it is being pumped in and out of one of my wife's holes but I know that it really turns me on and fortunately it seems like Pat enjoys it also.

Pat and I were relaxing in lounge chairs on the patio and she was wearing her newest bikini when I decided that I wanted something cold to drink so I went into the kitchen to get both of us a glass of iced tea. I was holding the two chilled glasses as I headed back to the patio when the door bell rang.

Like an idiot I responded to the ringing doorbell like Pavlov's dog dumping the two glasses on a table and opening the door without checking to see who was outside. As soon as the door opened I was rudely shoved to the side as five black men rushed inside. "What the hell . . ." I began and then I noticed the prison garb. After a closer look I recognized the frenzy filled eyes of the Boss.

"Steve my man we've come for a visit. I'm sure that you'll understand that we're in somewhat of a rush. We need clothes and we need your wife."

"I've got a closet full of clothes. Feel free to help yourselves but Pat's not here right now."

Just as the Boss was about to respond we heard a scream from somewhere in the house. A few moments later two of the Boss's friends dragged a struggling Pat into the room. Her bikini top had been pulled down off of one breast during the struggle. Despite the situation Steve loved the raw sexiness that his wife exuded. All of the black men were clearly enjoying the view also. When she saw the Boss Pat stopped struggling and hissed "You!"

"Hello Pat. It's been a long time and I have truly missed the good times that we had together. I'm afraid that we don't have a lot of time to get reacquainted at the moment because we have to get moving. Steve let's see that closet full of clothes."

I headed for my bedroom and everyone followed. As two of the men rummaged through my closet the others turned their attention to Pat. Two men continued to hold her while the Boss reached for her tits. He gave each a hard squeeze noticing that the half round barbells he had given to her months ago when he had her nipples pierced were not in their usual place.

He stepped back to check her tattoos and seemed satisfied when he saw "Black" over one breast and "Owned" over the other. Slowly he let his gaze travel slowly down her lush body to her pussy. When he didn't see what he wanted he reached forward and snagged the top of her bikini bottoms pulling them down just enough to expose the QOS tattoo. He smiled broadly as did all the other men when they saw that the Queen of Spades tattoo still occupied the place of honor just over the crack of her pussy.

While the Boss had enjoying the view of my wife all of the men of the gang had gotten dressed. The Boss led them back to the living room where he said "Steve you and Pat are coming with us. We have a van outside. You and I will sit in the front so that you can drive. Pat will entertain the others in the back until we reach our destination."

Noticing the look of rebellion on Steve's face the Boss hurried on. "Look Steve. I don't want to hurt either of you but I will. This is too important. We need to get out of here and you are going to help us. Don't make me do something that I don't want to do."

Steve looked at his wife. She was a picture, still restrained by the two black hoods, both breasts exposed and her bottoms still low enough that part of the QOS tattoo was clearly visible. He looked into her eyes and he could already see that she was excited by the situation.

Months ago the Boss had forced them to participate in ever escalating sexual acts. Still, the Boss had never physically harmed either of them. In fact their relationship had been satisfying to everyone involved. As a result, both Pat and I felt that we would not come to harm as long as we played along with what the Boss wanted.

When I nodded my acceptance the whole group headed out the front door and piled into the van. I started the van and simply looked at the Boss for directions.

We drove for at least two hours while I listened to the sounds of sex and my wife's moans occasionally punctuated by a yelp.

Pat knew what to expect from a group of men who had just recently escaped prison and had been deprived of sex for a long period of time. In the back her fear was quickly overcome by her emotions as the four strangers with her explored and used her body. Hands were everywhere all at once. Questing fingers found and probed into my pussy and ass while other hands were busy mauling my tits. Tongues probed my mouth and wrestled with my tongue as I was roughly kissed.

It only took moments before the men's clothing, so important a few moments earlier, was being removed and scattered all over the floor of the van. I was roughly shoved down onto my back and a cock was stuffed between my spread legs and found a home deep inside my pussy. I shuddered at being taken so roughly but could not help but respond. I managed to raise my body to meet each incoming thrust.

My moans were muffled as another cock was shoved between my lips. With a cock pounding in and out of my pussy and another being buried to the hilt between my lips the will to resist faded and was replaced by a depraved desire to enjoy the situation to the fullest extent.

I thrust my hips forward to meet each thrust of the cock working its magic between my legs. Each time the cock in my mouth was pushed back between my lips I struggled to take it all the way down my throat. I was amazed and overcome by my own depravity and quickly abandoned my body allowing and encouraging the men to use me in any way to satisfy their most carnal needs.

I shuddered as the first orgasm shook me and the cock in my pussy responded by pumping black seed deep inside my sex. I felt immediate regret as the now limp cock was pulled out of my pussy but rejoiced when it was immediately replaced by another.

Moments later my mouth was filled with cum. I quickly swallowed the cock taking the rest of the hot sticky cum directly down my throat.

Without removing his cock from between her legs my current lover moved so that he lay on the floor of the van and I was able to ride his shaft cowgirl style. My need was so great that at one point I was surprised as I felt my head bounce off the roof of the van.

Moments later I noticed one of the men pushing on my shoulder urging me to lean forward. Engrossed in my own needs I continued to ride the cock buried between my legs. The pressure increased until I finally realized what he wanted. With great anticipation I slowed my movements and leaned forward.

Moments later I felt the cock probing between my ass cheeks trying to locate my puckered ass hole. I badly wanted to feel the second cock inside me so I leaned farther forward until I felt the head push past my anal defenses and bury itself in my ass. Almost immediately after the cock was buried to the hilt in my receptive ass I was rocked by a second orgasm.

I was being bounced back and forth between the men as both cocks thrust in and out burying themselves and then pulling back to thrust forward yet again and again.

Overcome by the feelings assailing my body I lost track of how long the four men continued to ravish my willing body. I finally regained my senses as the cock in my ass dumped a load of cum. Moments later I felt my third climax which came almost in unison with the cock in my pussy which seemed to pump a gallon of cum into me.

The men pulled away from me and left me slumped there in a puddle of sex juices as they scrambled around trying to find their clothes and getting dressed.

I was pretty oblivious myself but I was vaguely aware that something had been fastened around my neck, ankles and wrists. I was too sated to even care.

Back in the front the Boss instructed Steve to pull over in front of a seedy looking bar. The Boss motioned Steve out of the van and they both went around to the passenger side.

As the Boss and I stood there I heard a rumbling behind me and turned to look as the side door slid open. I watched as two of the men got out. One was holding something and he gave a slight tug on it. My eyes widened as I watched my naked wife stumble out of the van followed by the second two men.

My wife stood completely naked between the four men. She had a collar fastened around her neck. I realized now that the object the first man had pulled on was a leash which was fastened to my wife's collar. In addition I noted that padded cuffs had been attached to her wrists and ankles. She stood there the picture of a thoroughly used woman with cum just beginning to trickle from her pussy and down one of her thighs.

One of the men opened the door to the bar and the Boss entered. I followed and then the man who was leading my wife came behind me. The room was dimly lit but there was enough light to see that there were several men seated at booths and tables. They looked mostly like construction workers.

Our whole entourage continued into a back room. I paused long enough to watch as my naked and subdued wife was led across the room totally exposed to the leering looks from all of the men present.

The room that we entered seemed to be the office of the owner or manager of the bar. After speaking with the Boss we were led into another room. In the center of the room was a long narrow table. It was only about three feet wide by four feet long and stood at about waist height.

As I watched my wife was instructed to sit on one end of the table. Her ankles were fastened loosely to the table legs. This allowed her some range of motion because her ankles could move up and down but she could not close her legs.

Then she was forced to lie back on the table. As I expected, they tried to tie her wrists but it was not possible. After some discussion the bar manager left the room. When he returned he had some long leather straps. The straps were laid across Pat's chest above her breasts but below her armpits. In this fashion her pussy was available and since her head extended just past the edge of the table and could be tilted down there was easy access to her mouth too. In addition this arrangement left her arms and hands free for stroking cocks.

I had been paying close attention as they strapped my wife to the little table. I could only imagine what was in store for her next. It was pretty clear that they were not through with her yet.

A moment later the Boss motioned for me to come over to him. As I walked over I became aware that two of his henchmen had stepped up behind me and I felt strong hands close over my arms. The Boss smiled and said "Strip him."

Although I struggled a little it was useless and I knew it. The other two convicts made quick work or removing my clothes. While they were busy undressing me the bar owner came back into the room with another table like the one that Pat was tied to. I was beginning to get an idea of what was in store for me and I wasn't sure that I liked where things seemed to be headed.

I'm not gay and I'm not even sure that you could call me bi. That being said I had been used by some of the Bosses men in the past. Neither my ass nor my mouth remained virgin since both had been used to pleasure a number of black men over the past several months.

They bent me forward at the waist and placed my upper body on the table. I was situated so that the edge of the table was just above my cock allowing my cock and balls to hang down. My ankles were secured to the legs and my wrists were raised over my head and were secured to the other two legs.

Now I knew what was in store for me. In this position my ass and mouth were both available to be used for sex. I pulled back as much as I could as I felt someone take hold of my cock and balls. At first I could not tell what they were doing but I finally realized that they were wrapping some sort of rope around by cock and balls. When I felt a tug on the rope I quickly lowered myself back to the table to relieve the tension.

"Steve I know that you wouldn't give my friends any trouble but tying you down like this provides a little insurance to make sure that you behave. My boys and I are leaving you in the care of the bar manager. He will be supervising events for the rest of the evening. He will see that neither of you are abused but you will certainly be well used by morning. I've arranged for your release in the morning since we will be far away by then. There's just one more thing" he said as he dropped his pants.

The Boss stepped in front of me with his large cock hanging loose. I knew what I had to do as he moved forward and as his cock came forward I parted my lips and took the hot black shaft into my mouth. It had been a while since I had sucked a cock but it is not something that you forget.

As he pulled back I used my tongue to tease the head before he forced himself into me again. While I would not seek out cock to suck I had to admit that I had grown to enjoy the feel of a hard dick in my mouth. Just as I was reaching a rhythm the Boss pulled back.

I was somewhat puzzled until I heard and then felt him step up behind me. At first I tensed as I felt the head of his cock pushing against my ass hole. Then I remembered that my wife had told me that she had learned to relax and that it did not hurt as much as it did when you tried to fight. I did my best to relax and almost immediately I felt the Boss's shaft invade my rectum.

It appeared that he wanted to sample all the wares before he left us for what would probably be the final time because he pulled his cock from my ass after only eight or nine strokes.

What now I wondered? Then I knew as he walked around in front of my wife and aimed his cock that had been soiled in my as at my wife's mouth.

Patricia was pretty sure what was coming next. She had been able to turn her head and watch as the Boss first used her husband's mouth and then his ass. This was not something that she had ever done before. Oh she'd seen video of women sucking a man's cock after it had been shoved into someone's ass hole but she had not expected to do it herself. She'd been used and abused by the Boss and his men on numerous occasions but never this.

In moments her time to think would be over. What to do? If she refused to suck the dirty cock what would the Boss do to her or to Steve? With no more time to think she made her decision and parted her lips taking the soiled cock into her mouth and all the way down her throat.

"Clean it good Pat because if you don't then any shit left on it will be going into your pussy next. I wanted to do something special for you tonight. To give you something to remember" he said as he continued to pump his cock down my throat. I just gurgled and did my best not to think about it.

Finally satisfied, the Boss removed his cock from my mouth and stepped around behind me. His cock was wet and slick with my saliva and my pussy was full of cum from his men so his cock entered me easily. As he placed his hands on my hips and began a rhythmic in and out stroke I looked over and saw that one of the four hoods that had abducted us was using my husband's ass hole. I couldn't help wondering why he would prefer to ass fuck some guy after his time in prison rather than a woman.

I did not have long to think about it since he removed his cock from Steve's ass after only a few strokes and moved in front of me. Well shit (no pun intended) I thought. I've done it once so why make this a big deal. I parted my lips and tasted shit from my husband's ass hole for the second time. I was rocked back and forth with a cock in my mouth and another in my pussy.

I felt a climax coming on as the Boss pumped a load of cum into my pussy. As soon as the Boss slid his now limp cock from my pussy the guy in my mouth removed his cock and stepped between my legs. I couldn't help myself and moaned as a second cock was buried between my legs.

A third shitty cock slipped between my lips and I dutifully cleaned it off. If was no longer as offensive as it had been the first time. Once again I found my body rocked between two large cocks. I had no choice so I simply relaxed and enjoyed the sensations coursing through my body.

The process repeated itself until all four of the hoods that had accompanied the Boss had used both Steve and I.

"Thanks for the clothes and try to enjoy yourselves." the Boss said as he and his four henchmen left the room.

"Okay" the manager said. "You two are all mine for the rest of the evening. What's going to happen is that I am going to sell you to any and all comers. If they have the money you are going to get used. I've decided to sell you as a package deal. Each customer will pay for the amount of time that they want to use you. Prospective customers will be able to watch the proceedings while they decide."

"The Boss has made some arrangements for you in the morning. I'm not sure what they are but someone will be arriving to take you home. In the meantime enjoy!" With that last remark the bar manager left the room slamming the door behind him.

I turned my head to the side to look at my wife and saw her looking at me also. "Are you okay?" I asked.

I smiled back at my husband and nodded my head. How could I really explain that I truly was a slut and I was looking forward to being ravished by a lot of strange cock. I doubt if many other women could even understand how much I enjoyed having cock after cock using my pussy and leaving a deposit of love seed deep inside me.

Even though I was tied and not in control I felt a feeling of power over the men who would use me tonight. Few women would ever feel the joy and excitement of having sex with more than one man much less the thrill of having a string of different cocks plundering her holes.

A few moments later the door opened and the manager returned with five or six men. They milled around for a few moments and then I felt one step between my legs and it began. For the next four to five hours there was a steady stream of different men using my mouth or pussy. Some used both but all left satisfied after they had pumped their sperm into my willing body.

I'm afraid that my husband did not enjoy the situation as much as I did. I managed to look over at him at one point. He was being split by a cock in his ass and another in his mouth.

12