My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Steve was rocked by the two cocks he got the chance to look over at his wife Pat she was always filled up. She seemed to be enjoying herself as I had expected she would.

On the other hand I had never been used by this many men at one time. You would think that they would want to fuck the lovely blonde beside me. Why the hell did so many men want to fuck my ass or mouth?

My jaw muscles ached from being forced wide open as cock after cock used my mouth for pleasure. I lost count of how many of them had shot their loads or warm gooey cum into my mouth and even onto my face.

My poor ass hole must be stretched all out of shape by now. I wondered if I would ever be able to shit normally again. I could feel cum dripping down my thighs.

At some point things began to slow down. I imagined that it was well into early morning by now and customers must be getting scarce.

Suddenly I heard a crashing noise and the door was pushed open violently. Two men came into the room. It was clear that one was dragging the other. What the hell was going on now I wondered?

Suddenly I heard a voice that I recognized say "Patricia you are looking especially erotic tonight. Sorry but I can't say the same for you Steve." It was Officer Smith.

It was clear that he was restraining the manager and preventing him from leaving.

Although my voice was little more than a croak I finally managed to ask "Have you come to get us out of here or to gloat?"

"Oh not to worry. I've come to get you out of here but I'm thinking that I'll have to gloat a little first. In fact, I think that I am going to get my camera. I've been trying to decide what picture to use for the July page of the calendar and I think this is it. I'll be right back."

"No wait . . " I said as the door slammed shut behind him.

The manager just stood there until Officer Smith returned a few minutes later. He continued to watch as my wife and I were photographed.

Finally Officer Smith told the manager to untie me. When I first tried to stand I almost collapsed from having been tied for so long. I turned on the manager with mayhem in my eyes but Officer Smith stepped between us.

"I want that little bastard arrested for false imprisonment." I demanded.

Officer Smith just laughed. "I can't do that. If I arrested him then the whole story would come out about you and Pat. That would lead back to me and I am not going there."

"Well then at least let me untie my wife."

"Not just yet. Come over here and take a look at her."

When I did the first thing that I noticed was the contented smile on her face. Then I realized that her face was covered in cum and her hair was clumped with it. I could not help but wonder how many men she had serviced.

Looking down her body I could just barely make out the Queen of Spades tattoo above her pussy. It was almost covered in cum. There was cum all the way up her body and onto her tits. Cum oozed from between her pussy lips and her thighs were slick with it. There must have been a cup of cum on the floor between her legs.

Officer Smith looked at me and smiled. "She looks great doesn't she?"

I had to admit that she certainly looked sated. But what a mess she was.

"We've got to untie her and clean her up."

"That we do Steve but not in that order. You need to get down on your knees and lick that mess off of her pussy first. I'm going to get some shots of you at work and I want her pussy clean. You and our manager friend here are going to make that pussy shine."

"I want some pictures of him so that he won't ever think of coming back against me." With that he shoved the manager forward.

We both knelt between my wife's spread thighs and began to clean up the mess. It seemed that cum kept reappearing as fast as we cleaned it up. Finally it stopped and we were able to finish the job.

Officer Smith pulled the manager to his feet and ordered him to take out his already hard dick. He shoved him forward again. "Get to work Steve. I want his dick hard and slick when he fucks your wife."

Wondering if this ordeal would ever end I remained kneeling between Pat's legs and began to suck yet one more cock this evening. Once it was good and hard I guided it into my wife's pussy.

As Officer Smith took video he began to plunge his hard black rod between the lips of Pat's pussy. Just before he came Officer Smith pulled him back and shoved him at me. I didn't even care at this point and opened my mouth to swallow his cock and his cum.

Finally Officer Smith allowed me to untie Pat and we both were able to wipe up most of the cum that was sticking to our bodies. We put on the clothes that Officer Smith had brought along and piled into his car for the ride home.

12