My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Pat heard the door open she struggled to resist the urge to turn and look at who was entering the bathroom. She remembered what the President had said about being terminated if she didn't comply, so she stayed where she was. She knew that the man behind her was watching as she felt some cum leak from her pussy and run down her inner thigh.

She didn't have long to wait before she heard the sound of a zipper sliding down. A moment later she felt the head of this new cock rubbing between her lips. She had no idea who it might be as she felt his instrument sink into her to the hilt.

This one is quite a bit larger she realized. She would have been surprised at that if she had been able to see the skinny owner of the rather large and long cock now working its way in and out of her pussy. Unlike the President, this man took his time relishing his good luck.

Lover number two enjoyed the look of his large tool as it pushed the lips of this lovely pussy aside to make way for its entry. He quickly removed his cell phone and began to film the action as his cock slid in and out. This was the last thing that he ever expected to happen when he had been invited to the President's party.

Never one to question good luck he had responded enthusiastically when the President had asked if he would like to fuck the new employee. Of course, he wanted to fuck her but he was worried about her well-built husband especially when he found out that the husband in question was standing outside the bathroom door to prevent unwanted visitors. What kind of a man would allow his wife to be used by strangers like that?

Despite his doubts, he had accepted the offer and headed down the hall and, sure enough, there was her husband outside the bathroom door. He had almost turned around but now was glad that he had not chickened out as he continued to video his cock sliding in and out of this cunt.

As he felt himself building to a climax he wondered if the woman bent over in front of him was getting any joy from this. She had not said a word the whole time he had been fucking her. His question was answered as he felt her push back against his groin forcing his cock as far into her as possible. She let out a moan and he felt his cock bathed in her hot pussy juice as her cum rushed around his cock.

Unable to control himself any longer his cock spasmed as he shot load after load of cum into her willing receptacle. He continued to take video as he pulled his cock from its nest and shot the last spurt of cum directly onto her engorged pussy lips.

He wiped the head of his cock on her luscious ass and stepped back. Ending the video, he put the phone into his pocket, shoved his dick back into his pants, and pulled the zipper up. As he turned to leave he heard her say. "Thanks," as he left the room.

When he stepped into the hall Pat's husband looked at him and asked, "Are you the last?"

He found that he was unable to speak to this man whose wife he had just fucked. He shook his head and walked away as quickly as he could.

A few moments later, Steve looked up and watched intently as a young man came sauntering down the hall. Steve thought, "This guy can't be part of the party. He's too damn young." He was wearing jeans and a university sweatshirt.

He walked up to Steve like he owned the place and said, "Is she in there?"

"Pardon me," Steve replied.

"The broad. My dad said that some guy's wife was in our restroom and that she was letting anyone fuck her. Can you believe that? I had to come and see for myself but I bet she's either ugly or old, and her husband must be a real jerk. This I've got to see for myself." With that, he yanked the bathroom door open and stepped inside.

The last thing Steve heard was his surprised exclamation. "Holy shit!"

Pat heard the door open and smiled when she heard the comment. She knew that she was being used like a whore. The funny thing was that her boss had no idea that she enjoyed being used by strangers. He thought he was using her when instead, he was feeding her need. It had been far too long since she had been the subject of a good gang bang.

She knew that her boss was hoping to leave her wondering which men had had the good fortune to use her pussy. That's why she looked down between her legs at the shoes of the man that had stepped up behind her now. She was shocked to see a plain black pair of high topped sneakers and she immediately knew who they belonged to. This had to be her boss's college-age son.

Following the familiar sound of a zipper being lowered, she watched the feet as they shuffled forward as he prepared to enter her. A shiver shook her body as she felt this man-child's dick pushing its way into her. While he certainly wasn't as large as the last dick this dick was much longer. Just as his crotch ground against hers, she felt the head of his dick bottom out.

Hands held her hips as he began sliding back and forth in her sheath using a motion as old as time itself. He began slow but soon accelerated until he was driving into her like a piston on an old steam locomotive.

Just as Pat thought, "He can't keep this up for long," he let out a long groan and shoved himself even more deeply into her and released jet after jet of hot sperm deep within her.

It all happened so quickly that Pat never had a chance to cum herself. Almost as if he were embarrassed, he pulled his cock out and zipped up his pants. He turned and left.

As she remained bent over the toilet, Pat again felt cum oozing from between the lips of her pussy and dropping to the bathroom tile. "Please don't leave me like this," she thought. "Send me at least one more so I can get some satisfaction."

Steve jumped as the young man came barreling out of the bathroom as if shot from a cannon and quickly walked away mumbling, "I don't believe it. I just don't believe it."

Steve wondered if that had been the last one. The President had said that the last man would tell him so but the kid had been so disturbed he may have forgotten. He decided to wait a while longer.

Moments later mister cool entered the hall as if he had been waiting his turn. This guy looked to be in his mid-thirties. He was well groomed and wore what looked like a Brooks Brothers suit. It certainly wasn't an off-the-rack suit from Walmart® or even Men's Warehouse®.

As he walked up he removed his suit coat and handed it to Steve. "Hold this for me. I don't want to get it stained. I've been wanting to get my hands on our newest addition to the faculty ever since she came to work here. Isn't fate funny? I almost decided not to come tonight but, at the last minute, I changed my mind. Now I have the opportunity to get my hands on the best-looking piece of meat that has been around here in a long time."

"I hear that her husband is at the party tonight too so I better hurry up before he catches on to what is going on. I'm not sure how you got stuck guarding the door to the playroom but I guess someone had to do it."

"Oh, before I forget, the President told me to tell you that I'm the last one for tonight. Well, I guess I'm next to last since I imagine you'll want to take your turn, or maybe not. By the time I'm done, you'll be getting sloppy thirds or fourths. Of course, that's better than nothing."

Steve shook his head as he watched him go into the bathroom. He thought, "What he doesn't know is that I can have her anytime I want to but, I think that I will take sloppy fifths."

Pat thought, "Penny Loafers." I'll remember them when I see them again. She didn't have long to contemplate the shoes and her fourth dick of the evening was roughly shoved into her. He took two strokes and then pulled his cock out.

The newcomer thought, "She's already had three cocks in there. Let's try something new." With that thought, he aimed for Pat's puckered anus and began trying to shove his dick into her nether hole.

Pat hadn't been expecting the assault on her asshole. At first, it hurt as the man behind her tried, with some success, to force his dick into her butt. As soon as the surprise passed, Pat loosened her sphincter and moaned as his shaft penetrated deeply into her bowels. She was unable to hold back a second moan of pleasure at this new sensation.

Once he began stroking into her asshole with a steady rhythm Pat felt herself rising higher. "This was what I needed," she thought, as the cock continued to pound her backside.

The man was so mesmerized by the sight of his cock disappearing up the ass of the new employee he failed to realize just how close he was to releasing his load. It was at that moment that Pat chose to reach her climax and her juices spurted freely out and splashed all over his suit pants.

Filled with horror at the thought of the stains on his new suit he pulled back in a reflex action. As his cock left the warm confines of her anal sheath it chose that moment to ejaculate. Streams of hot sticky cum shot between the cheeks of her ass and even up onto her exposed back. Horrified at his lack of self-control, he stumbled backward and landed on his ass on the bathroom floor.

It was all that Pat could do to stifle the laughter that was threatening to bubble out. Now she knew for sure who it was that had just fucked her. He was the literature professor and one of the most arrogant and prissy men at the school.

Although she was unable to look she could tell what was happening just by the noises. He got to his feet so quickly that he almost lost his balance a second time as he struggled to stuff his now limp cock into his pants. Finally, she heard the zipper closing and the door opened.

Steve was astonished as the once-dapper dandy stumbled out of the bathroom. He was completely in disarray as he grabbed his coat from Steve and stomped down the hallway. Steve couldn't wait to find out what had just happened but that would have to wait because he had more important things to take care of now.

Opening the door to the bathroom he stepped inside and took an appraising look at his wife. He took out his cell phone and snapped a couple of quick shots. What he saw was simply too lovely not to record it.

She was bent over the toilet with her skirt pulled up and rumpled above her waist. The lips of her pussy were distended and it was clear that her pussy had recently been used. Cum oozed from between the lips of her pussy and left a long string of white goo as it made its way to the floor.

He noticed that her anus was no longer puckered and there was cum there as well as along her back. "One of her guests had a good time back there," he thought. He was trying to make up his mind about which hole he wanted to use when he realized he wanted a clean hole.

He unzipped his pants and removed his cock. "Turn around," he said.

"I can't Pat," Pat said. Even as she said that she thought she recognized the voice.

"Turn around," Steve said again.

When Pat recognized the voice she stood up and turned to face her husband. When she stood her skirt dropped back down covering the oozing mess of her two holes.

Steve liked the look of her as she stood before him. She was disheveled but satisfied. Her dress had been pulled down by the President and her lovely boobs stood out proudly. "On your knees slut," he said. "I want to fuck your face."

Obediently Pat knelt and took his cock into her hands, stroking it gently. She leaned forward, parting her lips and engulfing him. She held the head of his cock between her lips and stroked it with her tongue. Slowly, she took his whole shaft all the way into her mouth.

At that moment the door opened and the President's wife stepped inside.

12