All Comments on 'My Wife Accidentally Cheats Ch. 02'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Wow. David's wife Brittney is a true believer in casual sex. More power to her! Very hot story. 5* ~~ JB

PS: Glad to have your writing back!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
This couple needs couseling

Great story. Great writing. These two obviously do not communicate well. If they did they could be having fun without the consternation. The both want to have fun on the side. Work it out for Christ sake. I loved it.

LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98over 3 years ago

Another fun story! Love these short but sweet works that really just focus on being fun little escapades. No matter who you think is in the "wrong" here, the wife using every chance she can to have more fun than her husband is a really entertaining twist. It keeps it balanced that they're both trying, not her fault her attempts turn out better!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Funny, even if telegraphed

Apparently this is this writer’s thing. And now David gets three hall passes!

I’m tempted to say, you Americans get way too hung up about sex, but I’m an American, too. Sex is fun, and it’s supposed to be fun. Let’s face it: if it isn’t fun, you aren’t doing it right. People shouldn’t take it so seriously.

Chapter one was better than this one, because the sudden bending Britney over was just hot. Maybe Ashson should get some credit for that one.

Britney is written with the right attitude: she wasn’t planning any of this, but when it happened, she had fun. She thought David was the one who was going to get laid, and she was just the wing wench, so, to her, it was really no harm, no foul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Usually

Usually I'm a big fan of clarkoverns' stories, almost always giving them four or five stars, but even I would divorce Britney after this behavior on her part. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

Start with part 1

What a setup with him walking in on the neighbors wife not dressed and the wife getting fucked by the husband. Divorce time but going into part 2 and still being cuck, this is too much

Needs a better end to the story

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Oh no, part 2 and he still can't get even. He should probably enlist the aid of a PI and get the surveillance gear while she's busy with her new friends. I don't see him ever get anything over on her.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

...I have yet to read any clarkoverns stories where the MC isn't quite a bit retarded.

Wanna win, David? Do you truly want to win?

Then divorce her. Actually, that would be a win for both him and Britney, 'cause those two obviously shouldn't be together.

Never gonna happen, though... unless she dumps him, of course. Evidently, in this author's world, only women are able to break up their relationship...

Seems stupid, but not as much as this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

Just for the cheek of it

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years ago
SMH

I have never understood the visceral hatred expressed by some over cuckold/hotwife stories. I mean, saying that the author's parents letting him/her be born is a disservice? What in the world is evoking THAT level of utter hatred in someone? I'm asking seriously; I'm trying to understand why such vicious hatred...

red_woodred_woodover 3 years ago
Three strikes

She has three strikes.

He should get OUT!

Of the marriage.

Nice write

Be safe

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

A Question:

Is it possible to 'Accidentally Cheat'?

.

By definition, 'Cheating' is conscious betrayal of trust.

If a penis accidentally finds its way into a vagina, (and it is genuinely accidental if such an occurrence is possible) it's not conscious betrayal and thus it's not cheating.

.

Let's get our definitions straight before we write our stories and make our comments, shall we?

.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Writer Never

This writer never lets his male leads have any self-respect. At least once, please let this poor cuck just simply walk away from his cheating wife. Surely he must know that wife affair with Russell was not her first time she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Creative Story

Loved it...very hot, sexy and compelling....

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Brittany should be congratulated as all the cocks are coming her way. You can't stop NOW, Davie needs to use his hall pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doesn't work

Stories like these only work if you manage to make the characters likeable and/or the situations comedic.

As it is, Britney comes off as a hateful hypocrite who slams hubs for her own failings. Vile characters aren't sexy.

Hubs, OTOH, comes off as a complete simp worthy of nothing but contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Funny but interesting

There is a "movement?" against to the heterosexual marriage. The cuck stories try to show the marriage as a cuckolding future. So the normal sexuality heterosexual young men persuade to deny the marriage.

Other stories try to show the not cuckold material husbands as egoist cheaters or cruel wife beaters, others to show the husbands as children haters etc..

This type people who supportes for the cuck stories.

I think that possibility, that husbands do not pay children support after divorce above 4 years old not DNA relative children to assist the heterosexual marriage future!

ineedanickineedanickover 3 years ago

I rly like your others stories. This series is a bit to direct and staight to the point, not enough teasing etc. for my taste.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Accidentally

Accidentally cheating is like saying her husband accidentally shot her sixteen times, reloaded and then accidentally shot her sixteen more times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like the twist

Just when I thought David will get his turn, he gets cucked again this time with two guys. Way to go Britney 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Recreational sex is like recreational drinking.

It might seem fun in the moment, but over the long run there appears to be a huge cost. But then its too late to undo the damage.

Disrespect is a different issue, especially when it includes a violation of promises made and contracts agreed to. There is a huge difference between a promiscuous person and an unfaithful person. If that distinction needs too be explained then this comment is already over your head.

I would wish you a nice life, but that's disingenuous. You Will have the life you deserve. Hope you enjoy what you are reaping.

bro_souffle2018bro_souffle2018over 3 years ago
So good!

One of my new favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Divorce the cunt

I hope she gets prego and kicked out

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4p2

Wife is a slut, dump her NOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fun

it's just a story everyone. Lighten up.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Hard to rate because I liked the theme of the story but felt it was very undeserving results. Somehow he needed a sort of revenge. Maybe she ends up with and STD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry the first one was sexual assault/rape, and and should have been stopped not an accident... the 2nd was straight up cheating and the response from him should have been "Fine you want his dick in you do it, all night, all weekend for that matter, I'll be going to the house to get my stuff and file the divorce papers, you have 30 seconds to change my mind."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love It

Love the story so far you need to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Intentional

Talk about stupid what kind of a man in his right mind would tolerate this? If we did get back together after the first time the second time would be the final. And there's always a way to equalize if he was afraid to attack the two guys. I will never forget what my older brother taught me if you think there's a possibility of getting your hind end kicked equalizer catch them off guard anyway you have to get even. After the first time I would make sure that I had money and stuff hidden and protected from my cheating wife. There are some women out there that are respectable she's not.

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

I'm really starting to like Britney

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Considering the author, much lesd the circumstances, this ks absolutely not new behavior from the wife. The lake house was a set-up, and I bet this was too. If I had to bet money, she knows at least Valerie, because she lured him away from his wife, and immediately lost interest when she realized the wife left with the 2 dudes. I would like to see a third story where the husband follows her around and discovers his wife having lunch with both Britney and Valerie. I prefer his stories where the husband is into it, though, and not emasculated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Divorce the POS cheating cunt!

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

I am absolutely as clueless as the most clueless of us, but it is clear to me that he was set up by Brittany back in the first story. The catching of the neighbor naked was a setup for her to get the big dick. No accident at all. Why did he not see that, nor understand she would do this while he was seeking the star star? Besides, women rein control and we are a dime a dozen, in my experience.

SeangeistSeangeistalmost 3 years ago

Have to agree with others, I’m liking Britney. An amusing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories are hilarious. Light tone and good imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lazy writing

CebcvCebcvover 2 years ago

wife is slut and set up husband so she could fuck russell DIVORCE set up by slut

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Just wtf. Not only does the guy not even get any just rewards, you make his wife cheat again. Another man hater writer. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GROW A PAIR!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I should have skipped this story. Wife is a cheating slut and the husband has no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn!! Like it, but was hoping there be and chapter where they final all hooked up with neighbors, at lease hubby get a change with Karen, Brittni get Russel again!!!

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Sorry. Just a slut wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! I like when overconfident people get their comeuppance.

Another really well written story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loser. I hope she likes being divorced, or you being her cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I figured out that Kim was cheating on me when one of her coworkers Darlene informed me. Darlene told me all that she knew and heard. She said that Derek Simmons was a slick ass slimy bastard that was full of himself. You mean that black guy what's his title? He's the Project manager. Really wow I said i wouldn't think that Harold Hansen would put up with that. She said he wouldn't he not here that much it's that Ben Johnson that under him. He is a good manager but he has a weakness in some areas if you know what I mean. No I don't know I said. He's a black man around 60 I've heard he likes women a little to much his wife divorced him because of him cheating. He's remarried. Rumors says he's still messing around and Derek is using it against him. Again she informed me that as far as she knew it was a one time thing with Kim it questionablewhatallhappened. The girls said they heard a few slaps before she came out of his office. It happened yesterday Thursday she didn't called in sick today. Kim is a very good girl please give her a chance to explain. I've got to go Darlene thanks. She said please listen to her and think before reacting. Yes I got a lot of thinking to do. I called Kim and she was really quiet. I asked what was wrong? She said not feeling well. I tried to cheer her up but I said the wrong thing. I said we got some making up for do I've been away to long and I will talk to my boss Monday. She started crying saying i miss you I need you I love please get home. I'm sorry Kim I will be home tomorrow love you too. I didn't sleep. We got our last job done and headed home. At home Kim jumped into my arms hugging kissing saying I missed you and she didn't want me to ever be away from her that long again. I said Kim I told you I was talking to my boss. She said we need to talk please hear me out please. Ok I said. She spilled it all. When she was done she was a crying mess. He had actuallyheldherbentoverhis deskbut shekeptfightingandfinallygot loose. I said we need to talk to Harold Hansen she looked at me. I said that this has to stop. I pulled out my cell and called . We had a long conversation with our speaker on. He asked us to please keep it to ourselves. Hi lawyer's are already working on it. He said they have to get everything perfectly right after this BLM started. One way or another those 2 would be gone. Just trust me. I asked how long because I won't wait for very long. He said Steve trust me I know enough about you through your father that you could probably take both of them down at the same time. Give my lawyer's and I a week will you? Yes a week. The lawyer's had everything they needed. The 2 men were fired Tuesday. A week later Kim and I were eating at a nice restaurant when Derek approached us. He called Kim a bitch and said that I was a useless piece of shit. I stood up and he tried to hit me that was what I was wanting. I had grabbed his fist and bent his hand backwards and he was down on his knees. I looked at him and demanded an apology to Kim and I. He did. I told him when I let loose he was to get up and leave and never come around my family again. Both of their wives divorce them. Stand up for what is really right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fcking cuck, stop writing shitty stories.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
I bet these are true stories of Clark's life

I also bet he slurps up after she is done with her men. What Cuck. Dude, do the world a favor and eat a .45

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonder if you would still publish these stories if your real name and address was attached to them!

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

Is he an idiot....is that the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worst story ever

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

The males in your family have disowned you haven't they Cuckoverns?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These fucking loser thinking they mean anything commenting on your story!fuck them with there ugly fat pocket pussy since they don't have any real pussy!!!

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 2 years ago

I would beat the hell out of that cheating bitch then divorcer her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking cunt cheated on him divorce her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is it painful to write such inane drivel? Seriously, it's gotta hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a loser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do wonder how people can write stuff like this. I mean, just reading it makes me uncomfortable. The husband's a wuss and the wife's a slut. What do people get out of reading this? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DISGUSTING!!!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Sad story. You don't stay married after that 2nd episode.

The story is successful because it stirs up emotions (negative in my case) so I'm giving it a 5

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Hes a bigger man than me. I would have seen red and probably done something to land me in court. 1/5

Nato_

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

A story is successful because it stirs up a reader's emotions? What emotions? Wifey is a whore and

not worth keeping. That's emotion about the story, and not an expression of morality. More of the

humiliated hubby. Sorry excuse of an author's alter ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

disapointing sequel wife not worth it neither is the author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"The story is successful because it stirs up emotions"

my shit comes out so hard it stirs up emotions doesnt mean its a well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Anonymous6 months ago

These fucking loser thinking they mean anything commenting on your story!fuck them with there ugly fat pocket pussy since they don't have any real pussy!!!"

found the beta author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Loved it! I like when overconfident people get their comeuppance.

Another really well written story from you."

the wife didnt get her "comeuppance" so Not sure what you are smoking. pull the author out of your mouth and get off your knees

MkflowMkflowover 1 year ago

Too many of these stories have abrupt endings....this one included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"MY WIFE ACCIDENTALLY CHEATS" """"ACCIDENTALLY"""" 1 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m not reading any more of this asshole author’s tales.

These are now officially cuckhold tales. Hate them.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible story. Divorce the bitch. Find someone else.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

kick the slut to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Which bit of this includes revenge?

inbigjimflinbigjimflabout 1 year ago

waste of time reading it no ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would think there would be no "next time" due to the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No divorce yet???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's it??? Where's the divorce part? Where's he simply leaving her there? Where's the slapping her around part? There has to be an immediate divorce here but we didn't get that, did we?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A stupid idea carried to a stupid conclusion. Thanks for sharing your story with us. You are a good writer, but the plot really sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Divorce, it's time and the right thing to do, unless you get a number of threesomes with Karen and Brittany. Then divorce might still be an option.

Busman19639Busman1963911 months ago

Time to dump the cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When you cross into total unbelievability there is no story.No man would react or not react as he did. Worst story on the site.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio11 months ago

There is an old saying: Women give sex to get love, and Men give love to get sex. Women can always get sex, especially good-looking women, whenever they want, but it is not always easy for a woman to find love and security. The reason a woman usually gets sex whenever she wishes, of course, is that men usually have a higher sex drive than women. But the zipless, quick fucks that Brittney enjoyed would perhaps not have been so wonderful had she known it would kill her husband’s love for her as well as their marriage. A married woman wants the security in the relationship. The threat of breaking that relationship is one element that hopefully inhibits the wife from cheating. Any normal man would have raised that with his wife, but David wimps out and does nothing. The lack of credibility in this story forces me to give a low score.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a crock of shit. He should pack & leave her there. Divorce is inevitable. Story sucks.

Bill S

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Hot Femdom agitprop. I love this stuff.

NickTeeNickTee10 months ago

I realise that one must suspend belief when reading a story and allow the author the freedom to tell the story anyway (s)he pleases but in order to immerse the reader into the story and create believable characters and story arcs one must create believable stories and believable characters otherwise it's another so what...

mfbridgesmfbridges8 months ago

This is a bullshit story. I'd have dumped her so quick after the first whoops. This one, I'd have taken pictures and sent them to all her family,.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hate this story most of all i hate the idiot she is married to he is definately a beta male.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow! this was so bad I am ready to stop reading this trash

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ever write anything that doesnt suck...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Part 3 should have him ripping her engagement and wedding rings off her finger and then leaving her there. Filing for divorce would come next as she the found out she was pregnant and contracted several STDs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There is no fucking way in God'd green Earth she lives. None.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why the fuck is this shit in the "Loving Wive's," section when it's obviously just another pussy ass cuck story? Dude's a goddamn pussy. Should have kicked his slut wife to the curb after Russell. Even still, if we pretend they reconciled, why would he not be upfront about his wife? Russell and Karen knew? Or at least tell the two morons that are tag teaming her to fuck off because she's his wife. And the whole kicking him out of the room thing? Fuck that. And people say there's no reason to hit a woman. I'd hammer through the fucking wall.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Kolejna opowieść o idiocie i dla takich samych idiotów. Coraz więcej osob ma problemy z psychiką i odzwierciedlają to w opowieściach. Takie czasy

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

This is the end.

A hall pass for one to make up is not an additional hall pass for the originally-offending spouse.

MC needs to divorce slut, and let her go have her slutty fun. A woman having slutty fun is great, she should enjoy herself, but as a wife, and outside of his expectations and their agreements? No

MC needs to be done, and not let her back him into any more cuckoldry. She is a lying cheating slut, she should be with someone that is cool with that.

Again, no accidents here...

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I hate it no man is that fucking stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous