My Wife Alexis Ch. 05

Story Info
Two more adventures for my wife. Home alone and lake sex.
6.4k words
4.29
27.8k
84

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,116 Followers

This story contains cuckolding and playful teasing between a loving wife and her husband. I realize some people do not enjoy the idea of cuckolding, but if you do, read on.

"Really, all weekend?" Alexis complained.

"I'm sorry, babe," I explained. "He gave me the Livingston contract, and that means I'll have to fly out to California on a moment's notice from time to time. I just wish it wasn't on our anniversary of all weekends. I promise to make it up to you when I get back."

"I know honey, it's just I was looking forward to us celebrating five years together," Alexis frowned.

I hated making her sad, but we both knew how much this contract meant for our future. We hoped to start trying for kids at some point, and this opportunity could easily make us financially stable enough to make that happen.

"Maybe next weekend we can spend it on the lake," I smiled. "I know how much you love being out on the boat."

"That sounds nice," Alexis smiled. "I love you, and I know you need to go."

"I love you too," I replied, pulling her close to me for a kiss.

Friday night, I was settling into my room having showered after a long day of traveling and then meeting with my clients. We'd had a few drinks at the popular Mexican restaurant we dined at, and I was feeling exhausted. I was thinking about calling my wife, when a video call chimed on my phone. I smiled when I realized it was her.

"Hi love, how are you?" I asked, happy to see her face.

"I'm good, really good," Alexis smiled shyly.

"You look really beautiful right now," I told her, noticing the sexy flush on her cheeks.

"Thank you, uhh," she breathed.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, sensing she was distracted as she kept looking past the phone.

"Um, I wanted to tell you..." the phone suddenly pulled back, revealing my wife's full round breasts. Her pink nipples appeared to be distended on her heaving tits. "Ben came over for dinner. Uhh, uhh!"

I knew at that moment why my wife was so distracted. Not only was she not alone, she was being fucked as we talked. I was suddenly throbbing under my towel, which I pulled to the side, grabbing my erection as I stared at the screen.

"He's there?" I asked. "With you?"

"Not just with me," my wife replied breathlessly. "He's inside me!"

The camera panned down to where their bodies connected. Her pale skin met his dark skin, and I could clearly see the root of his thick shaft buried between my wife's pink labia. This was the first time I'd actually seen them together, and the vision was overwhelming.

"I told him this weekend was our anniversary, and your boss asked me what I really wanted as a gift," she moaned while his slimy thick shaft slid out of her as she rose up on him. "And this is what I wanted."

My wife reached down with her left hand and pulled his big dick out of her pink pussy, waving it at the camera. Her diamond wedding ring sparked in the light as she held another man's much bigger erection in her hand.

"You wanted me to do this, and now I love it," Alexis moaned as she lined his cock up with her opening and slowly started sliding down on it. "I love fucking his big, black cock, oh fuck! Is this what you wanted to see? Your wife hooked on fucking another man. A man much bigger than you?"

"Yeees," I hissed.

"This pussy is his now, baby," she cried as she started rapidly fucking the huge tool inside her. "And now you see why. Does this turn you on, baby? Do you like seeing his big cock inside me?"

"Yes, it's unbelievable!" I was close to cumming.

"Where do you want him to cum?" Alexis asked as she bounced her body up and down on his, making wet slapping sounds where their bodies connected.

"Where do you want it?" I asked her.

"Inside me... oh God yes!" she cried as her eyes closed. "I'm cumming just thinking about him filling me again. Uh uh yes. Too bad you aren't here to clean me up, Mmmm! You like eating his cum from my well fucked pussy don't you! Ahhh yeeeees!"

That did it. I couldn't hold back as I watched my wife cum on another man's dick for the very first time. Her words were fuel to the fire that was burning inside me.

"Alright, Brian, you take good care of the Livingston contract while you're out there," Ben said, flipping the camera to his smiling face. "I'll take good care of your wife for you. I'm gonna hang up now to really give it to her. She won't get much sleep this weekend. Happy anniversary." The image went black as he hung up on the video call, leaving me alone in my hotel 2000 miles from where my wife was getting a fucking of a lifetime in my own bed.

I came home late Sunday afternoon and couldn't wait to see Alexis. Knowing that she'd spent three days having sex with my boss was driving me insane while I was gone. I just wanted to reconnect with her. That was best part of our new "lifestyle."

She met me at the door wearing her white, queen of spades thong and a matching tank top I'd never seen before with the words "Slut for BBC" printed in black across her impressive breasts. I assumed my boss bought it for her to go with her panties. The thought of my own boss buying her the slutty outfit turned me on even more than I already was.

"Mmmmm, I guess you like my new outfit!" Alexis said as I mauled her at the door.

"You look like such a naughty slut in this," I gasped as I pulled her soft body against mine.

"I am a naughty slut, and you love it, don't you," she teased.

"I do, and I need this naughty slut right now," I said, spinning her around and pushing her down on the couch face down.

Her magnificent round cheeks stared back at me as she shook them teasingly. I pulled her thong to the side and could see she was already wet. Her pretty pink labia were parted like the petals of a flower on a sunny spring day.

"Mmmm, I like when you're a bit rough," she teased. "Do you need me, baby?"

"So much, you have no idea," I said as I quickly pulled my pants down and lined myself up with her opening.

"You're right, I don't have any idea," she teased as I slid into her. "Because his big dick was inside me for most of the weekend. He fucked me so much I forgot you were gone."

"Oh God I love when you tease," I gasped as I started thrusting into her. I reached down to grab her swinging tits, squeezing her soft flesh in my hands.

"Can you feel how stretched I am, baby?" Alexis moaned. "I can barely feel you, he filled me so good. So deep."

"I can feel it," I said, even though she felt as tight as I could ever remember, but her words were lighting me on fire.

"Your boss fucked me so good, baby," she moaned as I started hammering into her in desperation. I loved how the round cheeks of her ass shook every time our bodies smashed together. "His cum is still inside me. He filled me so good. So much more than you can."

"Is this his pussy now?" I asked, loving the teasing and not understanding why.

"It's all his, baby," she moaned as she stroked her clit. "It's been his since the first time I saw his big cock at the club. I knew I needed to feel it inside of me."

I couldn't hold back any more. Just knowing my wife had wanted my boss since the first time she saw him that night was too much for me. Seeing what she looked like with him and being so far away had been torturous.

A flash of electricity pulsed through my body as I started cumming inside of my wife. Every nerve ending in my connection to her felt alive and electrified as I filled her with my cum.

My eruption set off her own orgasm as our bodies mated together. Her moans filled the house as we both climaxed together, connected again as only a husband and wife should.

"I love you," Alexis said as we collapsed in a heap on the couch.

"I love you too," I replied. "Happy anniversary."

We cuddled for several minutes as we came down from our wild sex. It felt so good to hold her again and to know she still loved me.

"Honey, are you really okay with all those crazy things I've said and done lately?" Alexis asked for the hundredth time, wanting reassurance that I really wanted her to tease me the way she'd been doing.

"If course I'm okay with it," I told her. "It just adds another element to our sex. The teasing is just so hot."

"You know I love you, and I love making love to you, regardless of the things I've said and done," she continued. "And I did and said a lot of those things because I knew it was what you wanted to hear."

"But you did love the sex with him didn't you?" I asked.

"Mmm, I did," she smiled.

"And you want him to fuck you again?" I continued.

"I do," she replied.

"And he fucks you better than me?" I asked.

"I don't know about better, but different, and I can cum more with him," she replied with a blush.

"That's what I love about this," I told her. "I love the fact that you are getting pleasure I cannot provide you."

"Nothing gives me more pleasure than knowing how much you love me," Alexis replied. "And I mean that. I wouldn't be doing any of this if it wasn't for you allowing me to. I feel like you've given me a gift I could never repay."

"You already repay me," I smiled at her words. "Every time you reconnect with me."

"I love you so much," Alexis smiled warmly, kissing me.

I returned to work the following morning and fell back into the groove. I still wanted to get out on the lake the following weekend, and the weather looked like it was going to be perfect for it.

"Hey, Brian, how was your trip?" Ben asked, curious how it went.

"It went well," I replied. "Thank you again for giving me the contract. We made headway this weekend. I'm confident this will be a long-term relationship."

"That's good to hear," Ben replied. "Speaking of relationships, sorry you had to go on your anniversary. You going to make it up to her this weekend?"

"I'd say you took care of that for me, sir," I replied with a grin. "But we're planning on getting the boat out on the lake for the holiday. Speaking of which, would you want to join us? We were planning on heading out to that popular beach spot."

"Actually, I just dropped my boat into the water," Ben said. "Why don't I just pick you up on mine?"

"That sounds like a plan," I replied.

The rest of the week flew by, and before I knew it, Saturday was upon us and we were at the dock loading into Ben's boat.

Alexis was wearing a red white and blue bikini for Memorial Day with a white cover up over her thong bottoms. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a simple clip, and she was wearing oversized sunglasses. She looked like an Instagram model.

"Hey guys," Ben said as he stepped out of his boat to greet us wearing black board shorts, a t-shirt, and flip flops.

"Hey Ben," I replied, looking at his large and empty boat. "Angie couldn't make it?'

"She's at the hospital today," Ben replied as he helped us climb on the boat. "Couldn't get the day off. Doctors, always working."

"We'll keep you company, won't we hun?" Alexis smiled as he took his time helping her step aboard.

"Hi beautiful," Ben said, wrapping his arms around her slim waist and pulling her in for a slightly more than friendly peck on the lips.

"Hi lover," Alexis smiled up at the much bigger man as he held her.

Seeing my wife in his arms just for those few seconds made my heart flutter with jealousy and arousal. Although I'd seen pictures and a video of them together, seeing how my wife responded to him in person pulled at my gut and also aroused me. They looked good together.

I looked around nervously to see if anyone noticed their interaction. We were only thirty minutes from our home, although we were new to the area and didn't know too many people locally. But I still felt embarrassed to see my own wife so brazenly taken by my boss in a public setting.

We made small talk as we made our way out on the lake. Alexis stood close to Ben as he drove us out to a popular beach hangout called The Strip. I think it was named that because it had a reputation for women putting on strip shows.

The mid-day sun was warming us nicely. It was a perfect early summer afternoon.

"Can you get me a beer, Brian?" Ben asked, motioning towards his Yeti cooler. "And get your wife a White Claw."

"No problem, sir," I replied, naturally falling into a subservient role with my boss.

Ben had always been such a kind and respectful boss. This was a different side of him, and there was a playful aspect of his demeanor, like he was playing a new role. The fact that he was actually my boss played into the role he was playing perfectly.

My wife looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a sideways smile at seeing me being bossed around. Something about this dynamic turned me on. I reached into the cooler and grabbed my boss a beer and a White Claw for Alexis and handed them their drinks.

"Have a beer, Brian," Ben said, again making it sound more like an order than a friendly offer.

"Thanks," I replied, grabbing a can for myself, thankful he had good taste in beer, preferring a popular local microbrew over some of the crap beers on the market.

Ben shed his t-shirt, revealing his impressive physique. I watched my wife's eyes take him in and then look back at me with a guilty grin. I smiled and winked at her to let her know I didn't mind her looking.

She took my approval to move closer to Ben so her shoulder was touching him. He turned towards her and smiled, wrapping his free arm around her waist. He let his hand slide down to the tie on her cover-up and untied it, letting it fall to the floor. Ben turned and looked back at me with a confident grin as he slid his hand over my wife's bare ass, fondling her firm cheek in front of me.

It was strange watching the woman I loved being held by another man. I drank a couple beers and watched the two of them flirt for the next twenty minutes before we arrived at the beach. Ben set the bow anchor and then backed us up toward the beach before cutting the engine and raising the prop. I helped tie off the stern, and we made our way out of the water.

Alexis drew the attention of several men and women in her skimpy bikini. Her breasts were barely contained in the two triangles that consisted of her top. Her round ass was presented like a gift to anyone who looked, and many did as we sipped our drinks and conversed with the party goers.

The music and the vibe were playful and fun. It seemed that since COVID, people appreciated how great it felt to party again. Women were dancing, and Alexis was caught up in the rhythm as she playfully danced with the crowd. I tried to keep up as she pulled me into the crowd with her.

"You mind getting us a refill, Brian?" Ben said, shaking his empty can. "I'll keep your pretty lady company."

"Sure boss," I replied, as I excused myself and caught a wink and a smile from Alexis while walking away.

I returned to the boat and grabbed a couple beers and a White Claw. When I returned to the crowd, I watched in awe as my wife danced with my tall black boss. He was a natural dancer, and Alexis was all over him.

Their dancing had moved from platonic to a public display of sexuality as Ben fondled my wife's bare ass while she ground her pelvis against him. Their lips were connected in a passionate kiss, and it looked like they'd completely forgotten they weren't alone.

"Ah-hem!" I cleared my throat loudly, breaking their passionate kiss to hand them their drinks.

"Oh, thanks sweetie," Alexis said with an obvious flush on her skin.

"Um, you're welcome," I replied awkwardly, unsure what to say in the awkward social dynamic that was unfolding.

"Hey, let's go cool off in the water," Ben suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Alexis agreed, grinning at me. "Your boss got me really hot."

"I think you were made hot, lady," Ben replied, smacking her ass playfully as he chased her into the water.

Alexis spun around and splashed water at him, and he responded by picking her up and tackling her into the water, dunking both of them.

Seconds later they emerged from the water wrapped up together like a pretzel. Water cascaded off of them both, and her wet hair was plastered closely against her bare backside. Her legs were wrapped around his torso tightly as she smiled up at him. Their lips closed on one another and they kissed.

My heart fluttered again watching them. Seeing my wife kissing my boss with such passion made me jealous inside, but also I felt proud in a way. Seeing her so free to enjoy such a taboo act made me happy for her. I couldn't ignore the fact that I was aroused beyond belief.

I looked around at the people next to us. They were also watching the spectacle they were creating. The contrast of his dark skin against her pale body was striking, and it was obvious who the players were in our awkward threesome. It was obvious that I was her husband, and Ben was not.

"Get us another drink, Brian" Ben interrupted the silence.

I obediently climbed up into the boat and removed drinks for all of us. It felt odd to be serving my wife and her lover while others watched, but even this was arousing. I felt like I was helping in some odd way. Helping a superior male to mate with my wife. I'd accepted my role.

"I think that's his wife," I overheard a man in the boat next to us say to the woman he was with. I looked at them out of the corner of my eye through my dark sunglasses.

"If it is, she's one lucky wife," she grinned.

"Why's that?" the man asked.

"Because she can have her cake and eat it too!" she teased.

"Looks like she prefers chocolate cake," he replied with a laugh.

"Hey Brian, let's cut out of here!" Ben said as he helped my wife up onto the boat.

"Sounds good, where are we headed?" I asked.

"Someplace private," Ben winked. "You drive."

Driving across the lake, I watched my wife and Ben make out like young lovers on the bow of the boat. The triangles of her top had been misplaced, exposing her hard pink nipples to Ben's wandering hands.

Her eyes met mine, and her lips turned up in a naughty smile. She reached behind her back and untied her bikini top, tossing it to the side. Her large round breasts were bared to Ben in all their glory, and he wasted no time bringing his lips to one of her pink upturned nipples.

I killed the engine twenty minutes after leaving the crowded section of the lake for the secluded coves on the other side that were densely forested, providing us much needed privacy.

With the boat anchored up, the only sounds to be heard were the birds chirping and my wife cooing as my boss feasted on her naked breasts. Ben turned, looked at me and grinned.

"Well Brian, I know you've been wanting to watch your wife with me," Ben smiled. "So now you can see how much she loves it."

My wife looked at me with glazed lust in her eyes. Her lips were parted, and she was breathing heavily. The contrast of his dark skin against hers made the situation real to me.

He reached his hands down and started working my wife's thong down her hips. She looked into my eyes as she raised them, allowing him to remove the last bit of clothing from her body.

Ben grabbed her creamy thighs and spread her open as he brought his lips to her wanton sex. She bit down on her lower lip and moaned loudly as he sucked her clit between his lips. His hands went to her breasts as he gently stroked her engorged nipples.

Her body was ablaze as she stared into my eyes. She could see the lust in my own, and she moved her hands down to the back of Ben's head, pulling his mouth into her sex.

Ben's lips and tongue sucked and licked her slightly protruding labia. He flattened his tongue and ran it from the base of her opening to her clitoral hood, rolling it in small circles when he got to the top. My wife was writhing under his expert cunnilingus.

"Is this what you wanted, baby?" Alexis moaned. "Oh mmmmmm!" Her eyes rolled back as her first orgasm surfaced.

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,116 Followers
12