My Wife Alexis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes," I gasped.

Her arms pulled her large tits together as she pulled Ben's mouth to her sex. Her pink nipples were pointing at the sunny sky begging to be licked.

Ben moved up her body and kissed her lips hungrily. They made out as Alexis ran her hands all over his dark skin, caressing his back muscles and thick arms. Her hands reached for the waistband of his shorts, trying to pull them down.

Ben shifted, allowing her to work his shorts over his hips and down. He stood and allowed them to drop to the floor as my wife wrapped her hand around the base of the most impressive cock I'd ever seen in person. Her hand looked tiny and couldn't reach all the way around it.

"This is what your wife needs," Ben said, looking at me tauntingly, then down at his thick slab of dark meat.

I couldn't deny the fact that he had much more than I could offer her. It made me wonder if she'd ever be satisfied with me again as I watched her lick her lips before kissing around the crown of his cock.

"She likes the taste of this black dick," Ben teased.

"Mmmmhmmmm," Alexis moaned as she attempted to take him as deep as she could in her mouth.

I watched my wife suck another man's cock for the very first time. Sure I'd seen pictures, but seeing her in person and hearing the moans coming from her throat as she sucked him was surreal. The way she kissed it, held it, and slurped it was affectionate, as if she was making love to it with her mouth while looking up into his eyes.

"I love your cock, baby," she said to my boss.

"I know you do, girl," Ben smiled as she kissed down his heavy shaft to his huge hanging balls, licking and sucking them into her mouth. "Where do you want this next?"

"In me," she replied breathlessly.

"What do you want?" Ben asked, wanting her to say it.

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

"Get up here," he told her as he helped her to her feet, pushing her back onto the padded seat bench.

She spread her legs as she stared up at my well endowed boss. His dark chiseled muscles glistened in the sunlight, making him look all the more impressive as he stood over my wife.

He brought his impressive tool to her moist folds. Her labia were parted and moist with her own secretions. She looked ready to mate. Ben brought his bulbous head to her spread labia and began running it up and down, teasing her as she thrust her hips up to meet his movements.

Her hips rose from the bench, trying to get him to penetrated her sex with his dark tool. She needed him inside her, and her body was begging for it. She whimpered when he denied her bodies cries for relief.

"I want him to tell me what to do," Ben said.

"Whaaat?" Alexis asked in a pleading and confused voice.

"I want your husband to tell me what to do to you," Ben said, looking over at me. "Do you want to see how much your wife really needs my cock?"

"Yes," I replied, listening to my wife whimpering under him, pleading for relief.

"Tell me what you want to see," Ben told me, running his huge black cock between her pink folds.

I was entranced watching the scene playing out in front of me. My mouth was dry, and I could barely form the words that came next.

"I want to see you fuck my wife," I told him, sealing her fate.

"Oh God yes," Alexis moaned as his cock stopped its up and down movements and pushed between her wet folds.

Her body welcomed him into her as her labia pushed inward, accepting inch after inch of his massive black spear into her pink tunnel. She trembled as she stretched to accommodate my boss inside her. She reached behind him with her left hand and squeezed and pulled on his ass cheek to get more of him inside her.

Her diamond wedding ring caught the light of the sun, reminding me of our bond together. Her pale hand on his dark skin let me know that bond had a new element to it that would never be the same. The sounds coming out of my wife were primal. Her orgasm surfaced before he bottomed out inside her.

"Mmmmmmm, yeeeees, mmmmhmmmm!" her lips were locked against his as she came on his cock entering her. All the teasing and foreplay had her on edge as he finally bottomed out and stopped moving.

I sat there in shock as I watched my wife's body convulse on my boss's massive erection for the very first time. Her ragged breathing settled after several long seconds as the pair made out affectionately. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever witnessed.

"Okay, now fuck me, Ben," my wife whispered to him.

Ben needed no further prodding as his cream coated phallus began to withdraw from her pink depths. I couldn't believe her tight tunnel had accepted so much from him as he left just the tip inside before quickly pushing into her again, causing a loud moan to escape her lips.

"Ahhhhh yeeeees!" Alexis cried.

He built a steady rhythm in and out as their bodies slapped together in the primal mating act normally reserved for husband and wife. It was apparent the couple had a new bond as their bodies connected in the most intimate way imaginable.

Her perfect breasts bobbed on her chest with the rhythm of my boss's plunging cock. He moved his hips in small circles while plunging in and out of her. It looked like a dance.

"Don't stop, Ben, don't stop!" My wife cried.

"You like this, baby? Ben asked as he continued to give her what she wanted and needed.

"God yeeeessss!" She cried.

"Do I fuck you good?" Ben teased.

"So good," she moaned.

"Better than your husband?" He asked.

"Mmmmhmmmm," she moaned.

"Tell him," Ben said.

"I'm sorry, baby," my wife cried. "He fucks me so much better than you can. Ahhhhh yeeeees!"

Her orgasm rocked her body as she made an admission that I already knew was true. I could only watch as my wife enjoyed pleasure I could never provide her. Seeing her cum over and over again rocked my soul. Jealousy welled inside me and cramped my gut, but my eyes were glued to them. I was entranced.

Ben pulled out of her and flipped her over on the bench onto her hands and knees before pushing his thick erection back inside her from behind. Alexis stared at me with glazed eyes as he penetrated her fully.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Alexis moaned, biting her lip as she stared at me in bliss.

She looked so beautiful with her breasts swinging freely under her body with every thrust from my boss's massive body. I couldn't take it anymore. I untied my board shorts and pulled out my engorged erection and started stroking it.

A smile broke out on my wife's lips seeing me enjoying what she was doing. Her moans were constant as her body was pleasured beyond belief.

"Don't cum, Brian," Ben said suddenly. "In fact, put your dick away. I don't want you getting buyer's remorse and trying to stop me. We're just getting started. Your wife's pussy is mine for the day. Tell him, sweetie."

"Put your little penis away, honey," Alexis teased. "You won't be able to use it today anyway. Ben's taking good care of me."

"Whose pussy is this?" Ben asked.

"It's yours," my wife replied, pushing back at him.

"Say it," Ben said. "Tell your husband who owns you now."

"Uhh God," she moaned. "Ben owns me now. This pussy is his. Oh yeeeessss, fuuuuck meeeee!"

Ben grabbed her hips and began assaulting her from behind at a feverish pace. Her body was wracked with another orgasm as he plowed into her sloshing depths. All I could do was re-tie my shorts and watch.

"Come here," Alexis said. "Kiss me while he fucks me."

A dropped to me knees in front of her and kissed my wife deeply. I could feel the reverberations of my boss's fucking through our kiss as we continued to make out. After several minutes, we broke our kiss, and I sat down and watched them again.

They fucked for several minutes in this position. Both of their bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat, but neither of them seemed close to stopping. I couldn't believe my boss's stamina. I never seemed to last longer than 10-15 minutes, and they'd at least doubled that amount of time already.

Ben pulled her back toward him and kissed her lips while remaining embedded deeply inside her. He spun around onto his back as she spun around to straddle him. With her on top, we were able to enjoy my wife's naked body in all of its beautiful glory.

Her perfect breasts bounced as she controlled the pace. Up and down, forward and back, round and round. She looked like a belly dancer as her body danced on top of his. Ben held her breasts in each hand, lightly pinching her nipples as she rode him. Her breasts seemed to fit into his large hands perfectly, just bigger than a handful.

"You like watching me baby?" Alexis asked as she ground on her lover.

"I love it," I told her.

"He's filling me so good," she moaned. "You like seeing me fuck his big, black cock?"

"Yes, baby, I do," I admitted.

"I love him fucking me," she moaned. "He owns me now. I love his big cock. You like watching your black boss fuck me? Oh yeeeessss."

She ground her pelvis against his as her orgasm ran its course once again. Her moans drowned out the sounds of the approaching boat, and I only noticed it when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye.

I looked over to see two couples staring at the explicit scene on our boat. One of the women raised her red cup as if to say "good job." Alexis looked over at them but never stopped her movements or attempted to cover her nudity. She was lost in the moment.

They made their way out of the cove after getting a good look at the fucking that was occuring on our boat. I wondered what they were thinking about me as they motored out of the cove. I didn't know what to think about myself. What type of man allows his wife to do something like this? All I knew was I loved it.

Ben flipped my wife onto her back and began pile driving into her. It was apparent that he was about to cum and needed relief. He was using my wife's body as a vessel for just that and she loved it.

"Cum for me, cum for me," she begged. "Fill me with your cum. I want your seed inside me. Cum in me. Cum in meeeee!"

Her words were like fire for him, and every vein in his muscular body bulged as blood flowed through them. His massive shaft pistoned in and out of her making loud slapping sounds that were only muffled by the cries coming from my wife as she begged for him to cum inside her.

After several minutes of this, Alexis' body suddenly tensed, and she began convulsing as an earth shattering orgasm enveloped her body. Fluids started spewing out of her as she cried out in ecstacy. She looked down between their two bodies and stared as her body completely let go, squirting for the very first time.

Her fluids dripped down to the seat below her as Ben continued to mash into her with his massive organ. Her body's convulsing set him off as he grunted and embedded himself deep inside her womb. His huge testicles pulsated as millions of sperm shot into my wife's depths.

His shaft continued to pulsate, sending more and more sperm into my wife whose orgasm never ceased. Her firm thighs quivered and her toes curled as she locked her feet around the large black man. She pulled Ben's lips to hers, and they shared a passionate kiss as they both came down from their intense orgasms.

The only sounds were their breathing and their lips smacking together as their tongues explored each other. After several minutes of this, Ben slowly extracted himself from my wife and fell back on the seat next to her.

Her legs were splayed open, and Ben's white cream was seeping out of her. I subconsciously licked my lips as I stared at her.

"I saw that," Ben grinned. "Why don't you be a good cucky boy and clean your wife up for me."

My wife looked at me with an amused look on her face. She spread her legs a bit more as if coaxing me in. I ignored his insulting comment, feeling obligated to do what I was told. I dropped to my knees and moved toward her dripping opening. She wanted me to do it.

"Will you clean me again, baby?" She asked.

Ben moved to the side and stood over my wife with his dripping dark phallus next to her face. As I brought my tongue to her dripping hole, she opened her lips and took his cum covered cock into her mouth.

Seeing her sucking him spurred me on, and I dove into her, hungrily licking and sucking their combined salty fluids. Alexis moaned into Ben's cock as I sucked and licked every inch of her sodden sex.

"Don't miss any, cuck," Ben said, pulling my wife's legs back, allowing me to see where his cum had dripped down her asshole to her crack. "I don't want my cum staining my seats."

I followed the trail to the bottom and began licking and slurping their cum all the way back up, rimming her asshole in the process. I cleaned every square inch of her as more of his cum seeped out of her pussy. I clamped my lips over her sex and sucked to get it all out. I felt her hand on the back of my head pulling my mouth into her as she moaned loudly.

I couldn't understand why, but I loved hearing her moans while doing such a decadent act. If this was the only contact I would have with her sex that day, I wanted to savor all of it. I clamped down on her clit and swirled my tongue on her little hard numb making her cum yet again.

"Good boy," Ben smiled as he stood and patted my shoulder as he went to the swim platform on the stern. "Let's go for a swim."

Alexis sat up with a satiated smile on her face, stretching her arms out above her head. She looked stunning as her sweaty skin glistened in the hot summer sun.

"I love you," she said as I reached for her hand, pulling her to me for a kiss.

"I love you too," I said as my lips connected to hers.

In naturally started pawing at her body. My erection had not subsided, and it was throbbing painfully in my shorts as her body pressed up against my own. My hands went to her soft round cheeks as I pulled her tightly against my engorged erection, making her smile knowingly.

"Poor baby, I can't help you with that," she said as she pushed me backwards. "I'm his today."

I watched in agonizing arousal as my nude wife walked away from me and to the swim platform where she joined my boss, leaving me in a desperate state of need. This was a new level of teasing. This was denial.

They both looked back at me and smiled almost as if they were pitying my inability to find relief. My erection was painfully obvious as it pressed against my trunks, leaving a wet spot where I'd leaked precum for the last hour. I wanted my wife, but I couldn't have her.

The two moved closer together in an embrace as their lips met again. Seeing their naked bodies pressed together as their tongues explored each other was not helping my erectile issues. They broke their embrace and jumped into the clear lake water hand in hand.

12