All Comments on 'My Wife and 3 Daughters Ch. 03'

by splitlapper

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like it

I do have one piece or constructive criticism though. And you're not alone in this mistake, far too many writers do it. He did not hit her cervix. The body is not made that way. If a cock were even able to get into a cervix, which is almost impossible, the pain would be far worse than even the worse pain slut could imagine. We're talking red hot poker in the hoo ha pain. Not to mention, sperm directly injected into the cervix, without the process of going through the vagina can be toxic. I know many people are not aware of this, but being in the medical field, I cringe when I read this. Bad stories, I just dont even care enough to comment, but decent stories like this, I have to let the writer know, so as they can correct an oversight to what is otherwise a good effort. Nice overall though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the first two stories until I got to this one. When I started to read this it all seemed very familiar. Then I went back and re-read chapter 2. They both start out with identical paragraphs for the first two complete pages. By the time I found anything new, you lost my interest. If you are going to put in a recap at the beginning, then you need to say that and separate it from the base of the story. If you do write a chapter 4, I hope the first half of it is not identical to the first half of chapters 2 and 3. If so, then I will quit reading your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersplitlapper@splitlapper
I have dabbled in poetry and fiction writing, I race (NASCAR licensed), hike, fly, and lots more. Life is once so let's live it to the fullest.