All Comments on 'My Wife and Dee-Dee'

by DenverYo

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some issues with consistency.

He missed the first 4 days of class but then you said he missed the first two days. Then it seemed less of a marriage and more of an insult to marriage. And what about STDs?

Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumbest shit ever

# 1

DenverYoDenverYoover 7 years agoAuthor
no problem with consistency

Typically, sociology classes are three days a week. In this story the class meets M-W-F so he missed the first four days of class but only two days of his SOC class. I appreciate your attention to detail, as I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A sophomoric propaganda piece

Dreadful. Post in essays if you want to preach. No one here wants to hear your sermon. We have our own church.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So conceiving a child is a game, really?

For the sake of society, I hope you're sterile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Abortion?

The wife didn't have an abortion--Dee-Dee did. It seems that some commenters should read more carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Black baby coming

Sick crap - baby roulette "we'll see on delivery day! No lower rating than one - should have been a -5.

rixelsrixelsover 7 years ago
Grand Experiment

How many Grand does it take to raise some other man's child. Donald really should be fired (maybe in a pizza oven) (just until the cheese melts).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Retroactive abortion

if all of the characters died the story would only improve

In real life partents like this lead to the deviants we have in jail

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
What the interest in a marriage that...

What the interest in a marriage that: 1st - the husband almost never fucked his wife, because she fucked 3 guys outside her marriage and instead fucked her slut friend? 2nd - She got pregnant (how lucky to never got a serious STD) not knowing who the real father was, almost certain the husband chances to be the father were much less than her lovers, and being so he would have to raise a mixed races childe, being the laughing stock in his work, in the neighborhood and between their friends...was he going to ask for the real father to support the child? 3rd - Why did they accept advices from a single whore like Dee Dee? She was single, so she could fuck and get pregnant from anyone...But she never got pregnant did she? Why? Maybe she was taking the pill in secret...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too much time (and jizm) on your hands

When and if you ever manage to haul yourself out of the masturbatory sewer you write in there may be hope for you. Its okay to be inspired by your fantasies but they're yours. They don't play out well with a wide ranging audience. This is fap tripe of the lowest caliber. Yo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Sad story line, just plane garbage not worth the time reading it.

InsigniaInsigniaover 7 years ago
Once got Crabs

from a gal in Gunnison. My wife is Sociology major from Nebraska but she sure dont have that wild streak and her name is Lynda. Good story just need to find a Dee Dee counterpart in this neck of the woods. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't know why.

I had this great fantasy, well I thought so.

I'd come home to find my wife fucking her boss. Then I kill the both of them.

I told my wife and she said I was sick and needed help. I guess so because any man who fantasises about his wife having sex with another man really needs all the help he can get.

I'm lucky she didn't leave me.

I'm pleased to say my wife's fantasy was having her old room mate (female) join us, for a threesome (my wife is bi and she and her room mate had been lovers in the past). I'm pleased to say the two of them fucked my stupid fantasy right out of my head.

Better still the room mate moved in with us and is now expecting our second child. My wife gave birth to our first, a boy, nearly 12 months ago.

Now having two women who are willing to share a bed with me is great, well apart from about 1 week a month.

I'm lucky enough to be living my new fantasy, sharing myself and my wife and our other 'wife', why I ever thought having my wife fuck another man was okay is beyond me.

I think I've watched too many American movies and TV shows, where murdering anyone whose done you wrong, is the American way, and that was my sad fantasy.

But the my wife fucking another man part of the fantasy was just sick and depraved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Way

Both of these women are nothing but major sluts. The unprotected theme is just stupid not only with pregnancy but stds. And the whole idea of getting pregnant by god knows who is beyond ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I hate cuckolds

Is there no extra category for this Hit ...

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 6 years ago
@anon 07/11/17

Who you really hate is yourself - for being attracted to this material, too weak to resist reading it and getting off, then feeling shame for being who you are. If you weren’t attracted to it, you wouldn’t read it. Man up and face yourself, then quit whining and blaming others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Husband’s. To have 3 kids before she can go back.

Three kids by husband before anymore men.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NICE STORY

The reading was good and kept the excitement.. definitely NOT my idea of wife sharing.. husband should be present... this should not be in shared wife.. but rather in a hot wife slut bitch whore catagory

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

3 stars from me. I didn't like it, but I didn't dislike it ... it was just weird. Why didn't everyone just stay single and fuck whomever they wished? There really didn't seem to be any feeling of love between the husband and wife--just lust. The whole 'unknown pregnancy' theme doesn't do anything for me either I suppose. I'm glad the husband got to bang Dee-Dee while the wife was out banging anyone with a dick, but it just seemed too clinical for my reading tastes, and the conversations seemed stilted.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

femdom agitprop

porptiga modmef

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous