All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Best Friend Ch. 01'

by Clement94

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
If she’s allowing only Derrick to pimp her out

Then he’s a cuckold. A loser. Dependant on Derrick allowing him access to his wife.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

when you writ a cuck story use a cuck tag

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Question?

If this is best you can put together for the opening story, I have advice for you:

Don't write any more, do wood carving or something else.

I am not hater, I am telling you the true.

Starting in LW with Cuck story is equal to destroying your potential.

-1

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Chapter 2 should be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Living off any profits of a prostitute

Makes him as much a pimp as Derrick and they may both end up sharing a cell with bubba. Now write about that if you must burden some folks with a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible and awfull

A bucket full of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story

I see 2021 is going to be a bad as 2020 for crap cuck story with whore wife and a cuck hubby poor

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gotta laugh

My wife is a whore (literally in this case), but I'm not a cuckold.

And you don't own a dictionary or know how to search the internet. A man whose wife screws another man is a cuckold. Maybe he is not a willing cuckold, but that's not the case here either. Maybe you don't get off on it, but don't try and deny what you are.

I didn't get beyond that remark, but I'm curious why Derrick as the pimp/business owner can't foot the bill for a hotel (ignoring legalities), after all, it's his business not the husband's, it's Derrick that will be walking away with the profits. The very least hubby should charge for hire of the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Then on monday and tuesday they got call ins and all nighters and on Wednesday an extra couple to help pay for the work to the house...

Would be interesting to see what Derrick does for his 60%, not pay for emergency accommodation when a tree falls on his uninsured building. Why Claudi wouldn't want her husband doing all the pimping instead of pimping her for free to Derrick and have all the money coming into the household is a mystery. They could afford several houses on $37k for a few days work. Given the expenses for those days, a nice touch might be Claudi putting down a deposit on a new BMW for her husband... for being a good little cuck.

Oh and you are a cuckold - someone other than you fucking your wife and a cuck - you are willing and obviously get off on it. You should put on big boy pants, stop trying to deny it, after all it's just another kink, own it tag it as such.

And the sport fucking and 'friendly' fucking with Derrick isn't a concern?

If this is really based on RL I would suggest, even if you are happy with your wife being a whore, there are better ways to set it up, especially entrusting your wife's welfare to some one who sees her as a cash cow (or bitch as he calls her).

Maybe next chapter should be posted in humor as it's obviously a joke aimed at winding up readers.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
By far

This story sucked, but it did elicit Dunkirk's most coherent comment ever.

dynasty919dynasty919about 3 years ago

great story! so hot to watch, hoping for a chap 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only in the EU...

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

When a story starts out with “He was her pimp” i stop reading. This is not loving wives it’s prostitution. There may be some decent elements but i am not going to stick around to look for them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know, the author, it's very good that you stopped writing. Moreover, it would be necessary to remove this part - it will not be worse...

charliem100charliem100about 2 years ago

A bit over the top, but I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous