All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Bestie's Husband'

by Kaleidoscope999

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nope

1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHY

Why come to a cuckold site and hate the stories?95% of stories here are of a cuckold nature but yet you come every day and post silly little hate comments.Get a life..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A fucking new baboon

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re:Why...

Do you give a hoot about what other people think? At least they are commenting on the story.Not others comments.This story? Not for me.Not original nor erotic.Just monkey's fucking a football.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

All of stories are hot but people really live these stories. I could never or could never comprehend how a man would allow or be involved in another guy fucking his wife/girlfriend. I wouldn't want to know about an ex and how he gucked her or how massive his dick was let alone watching her fuck some guy who is maybe doing things to her you can't. A friend who was married 4 years found out his hot former cheerleader wife fucked three different guys in college two being black all football players and one being a sub in the pros. He over heard this story she was telling girlfriends which he took as major disrespect. They would tell there hubbies . One black dude was average in size but the other two guys were really big and thick and they fucked her insanely long and repeatedly . After hearing all the details that he's never knew about her he walked in the room and they all started laughing. He totally humiliated, emasculated and disgusted. He said let's go and all got quiet and her said I didn't know I married pig for football players and black dick in front of everyone. They just bought a house and were trying for kids but he let her have it and she tried to hold her ground. He told her how he felt and he didn't know any of this and now all her friends and his know he's married to a college slut who fucks athletes black and all. Also said how many guys she fucked she was hiding from him because they told a number to each other that those three weren't on so he figured it must be way more but he'll never know. He also remembered a black dude she knew in college that they bumped into after they were married that hung with them all night at a club drinking. His mind wS going crazy and he said to her how they must have been talking about how they fucked while dancing that night making s joke out of him behind his back. He left that Monday for work got a room and moved out serving her divorce papers two weeks later. She freaked out with all friends and family trying to get him to not do this but it inflamed him more . His ego and manhood were broken and this was his way of getting it back . She knew she fucked up but her and her friends never thought he would go through with the divorce over things she did before they met but he did. They were secrets she had from him that were to him embarrassing to both that she bragged to her friends. If you think he's right or wrong he took a stand and turned his life upside down for how he feels , you have to give him credit for that. He told her two best friends and their hubbies to mind there business that they are not in his shoes. He won't be married to a pig and a lying slut about her past. He asked the guys in front of their wives there is probably a lot they didn't tell you also , they all were together on the cheer team in the same school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liket this story

I thought this was pretty hot. And you made the kiltie a true Scot with nothing worn under the kilt. One thing though, the dagger is a skean dhu, pronounced skeen doo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

Two couples and only one of the wives fucked? What kind of a deal was that? Was the stupid husband expecting this was a one time event? Really? Soon his wife will be fucking her friend and her friends husband behind his back. Her friend showed a total disrespect and scorn for her friends stupid husband. So another stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, I'm certainly up for it, YOU STUPID BASTARD!

WHAT A FUCKING WIMP< YOU SORRY COCKSUCKER. When do these stupid fucking stories end?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BALL-LESS AUTHOR,

BULLSHIT STORY/WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yummy more please

Loved it, blew a huge load. Keep writing more.

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
BIG COCK

This very erotic story well described. But I can't understand any man enjoying some other man fucking his wife, I must admit taking the wife doggy fashion whilst the she was sucking the other mans cock I would have cum almost immediately she couldn't have pulled away Probably her friend wanted a rest from the big cock that is why she gave her permission .

kantabcdkantabcdover 6 years ago
Hot Story, except the cuckold kissing

Very erotically described, slow and passionate. I loved the husband took part in here, but hated the most the cuckold part, especially the cuckold kissing. You could describe it in different way.

Good story anyway

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bestie?

What a juvenile term for a decidedly juvenile story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Alex is pitiful

Zoe, although clearly comfortable being intimate with both Cameron and her BFF, obviously wants nothing to do with Alex while Chrissie rides the Scotsman's rod. It is disrespectful, selfish and manipulative for a towel-clad Chrissie to announce the soon to be sleeping Zoe's loan of Cameron's stud services without any prior discussion with her husband.

Alex's submissive acquiescence to being treated with so little consideration is both degrading and distasteful. This is clearly not a marriage of equals. Alex's minority share of the marital power, privileges and pleasures just got far smaller. Such is the life of a cuckold, it seems.

No, thank you. This dynamic is simply not appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not at all bad, not at all. Although the story could have unfolded exactly in real life, I am unable to understand why so many guys seem not to be able to rate the story, but instead ramble on and on about they couldn't ever permit.... whatever. It's a fucking story, you guys, dislike if you want for it s poor plot, poor English, poor continuity, poor sentence construction, etc., BUT IT'S ONLY A STORY and no one reading your dislike of it WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT HOW YOU COULDN'T DO WHATEVER THE CHARACTER(S) DID. Shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't satisfy my wife since she had our kids. I am not the most endowed guy out there. But I have read this happens to a lot of women after having kids. We agreed she can have sex with a well endowed man a couple times a month. We found an older married man on the internet. He satisfies her completely. There is no love between them it is just raw hot sex. So, I see no problem with it. I would rather know about it then have her cheat behind my back. Plus, I have to admit it is a turn on for me knowing another man is giving her what she needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

SLUTTY SKANKY SLUTS ONE AND ALL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous