My Wife and Her Movie's Love Scene

Story Info
A Mainstream Movie's Love Scene and My Wife the Actress.
1.3k words
3.52
11.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Mainstream Movie's Love Scene and My Wife the Actress

"CUT!" shouted the Director. "That's a wrap. Let's call it a day. Everyone back here at 9am. We'll finish this last love scene tomorrow."

As an accountant for a large accounting firm in Los Angeles, I had never been able to be on set when my beautiful blonde wife of ten years was taping her scenes. But today, unbeknownst to her, I had the opportunity to get out of the office and watch her work first hand. This was a thrill for me to be on set, and watch just how professional the Director and crew were, especially with the love scene my wife and her leading man had just finished taping.

I'll be honest, I was somewhat apprehensive when my wife told me who her leading man was going to be in the movie. Not only was he incredibly handsome, but was as charismatic and charming as he was good-looking. And there were going to be love scenes. I just wasn't sure how racy those scenes were going to be. But since it was to be a mainstream movie production, I had little or no concern regarding their simulated sex. After all, she's done love scenes many times in her career, and regards it as just part of the job. But little did I know what was to come.

With the love scene having ended, and all of the crew scrambling to close down the set and prep for the next days filming, it struck me odd that my wife and her leading man, Chase, were still in bed in the embrace they closed the scene with. Chase was fully on top of my wife with her head about even with his neck. I could tell they were talking with each other, but it was no more than a whisper that I could not hear from where I was standing. At one point my wife closed her eyes and opened her mouth in an 'O' shape. She stayed that way for at least several minutes.

Not fully knowing the set's boundaries, I was reluctant to walk over to where they were in bed on the set. After letting about five minutes pass, I walked over onto the set and approached the bed from the headboard. My wife looks startled as she instantly sees me from above looking at her with my inquisitive expression. She immediately looks away and back at Chase. Chase does not bother looking up at me but continues talking to my wife. Even at this close distance I cannot make out what he is saying. I assume that he is talking about the scene they had just completed, or perhaps about tomorrow's shoot. However, I do notice that my wife has beads of sweat on her forehead. And her cheeks and the top of her naked chest are flushed red, as well as her upper eyelids appeared swollen as if with a natural eyeshadow color. She is also without a top, since I can see her large breasts mashed to the sides from the weight of her leading man.

Before the movie began filming, she did tell me that the Director insists that his actors are nude or nearly nude in his directed love scenes. I brushed it off at the time she told me since it was a mainstream movie after all. But now seeing them both in an extremely close embrace, it hit me like a ton of bricks. My wife could be lying completely nude underneath this possibly naked man directly in front of me.

It was then as I stood above them that I noticed something that shocked me to my core. I could barely detect it without paying careful attention to the blanket they were under. But Chase's hips were making extremely subtle up and down movements while lying on top of my possibly totally nude wife. I asked myself, "Am I imagining this, or is it actually happening? Is this man fucking my wife with me standing over them, and while other people are on the set nearby?" If so, he had to have his cock buried balls-deep in my petite wife's pussy to make those subtle movements with her face looking like an orgasm was imminent. I know enough about her nether regions to know that she loves, and even craves it deep! I peeked in on her one day when she was pleasuring herself. Her huge 9" dildo, that she hides from me was being rammed the full 9 inches up to its balls when she came. Unfortunately for me, she loves it deeper than what I can provide her. But I digress.

So you can imagine my astonishment to realize, my wife of ten years is being fucked right in front of me by a handsome movie star, and she makes no attempting at stopping. But instead is obviously enjoying it! I'm not surprised since once she reaches her point of no return, she cannot stop for anything, even while knowing that her husband is standing right above her as another man's cock is sliding in and out of her wet delectable pussy. She's already had her first orgasm. I realize this now when I saw her earlier with her mouth open for several minutes. She couldn't whimper or moan, but had to have her orgasm as silently and discreetly as she possibly could, which only added to her pleasure I'm sure.

But now he was getting his orgasm and in my wife's pussy! And she was letting him! I have no doubt she is wanton to have another orgasm despite her husband standing within a foot of both of them. What a fool they take me for thinking that I would not notice my wife getting fucked by another man right before my eyes.

I don't allow them both to think that for long, however. The set crew now needs to move the bed so they can finish their job and go home. I don't move from where I am standing. Chase and my wife try their best to get out of the bed as discreetly as possible, but there is a problem. Their clothes are in their dressing rooms and the wardrobe crew has taken both of their robes and hung them on the other side of the set, and there is only one blanket on the bed. My wife asks me to get their robes. I say "No". "Make do" I tell them. Chase looks at me with smug anger. He's left with no choice but to get up off my wife and maneuver the blanket back on top of her. However, not before I catch a glimpse of his wet cum-covered cock glistening with the juice of my wife's pussy down to his balls.

My wife wraps the blanket around her but also folds it between her legs. For what reason I ask myself. It's obvious she doesn't want her leading man's cum dripping from her cheating twat and spilling on the floor. But even that is futile since there is an obvious foot wide wet spot on the sheet that she sees at the same time that I do. She doesn't look back at me, but turns abruptly and walks quickly to her dressing room.

I leave the set in haste and drive home. She arrives at the house about three hours later. I know her look after being freshly fucked. She has that look. She ignores me, and walks swiftly past to the bathroom. While she's in the shower, I slowly and quietly open the bathroom door, and reach in and grab her thong panties she just removed. No surprise. They are soaked with his cum, which is still in a cream-like state, along with her pussy nectar. I smell them, and can detect the smell of semen, and the unmistakable scent of her horny wet pussy.

The next day I go back to being a boring, middle-aged, balding accountant. My beautiful blonde petite wife goes back to the movie set, and I'm sure gets her blonde tasty pussy drilled by a rich movie star's big hard cock. Realizing now no telling how many big hard pricks she's had in that naughty cheating twat since we've been married.