My Wife and I Enjoy Watching Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= = = =

Everything changed at the end of three weeks of erotic bliss. I arrived home from work one day to find them sitting on the couch and looking very serious. Hailey had tears in her eyes, so it was obvious, even to me, that something had happened.

"You know that I've been accepted to the local university which is due to start a little over one month from now. I'm studying international business. Well, I also said that I applied to another place as well. I'd given up on it until today. It's an exclusive program in Brussels which is very select on who they let in, and they want a student mix from different countries and cultures."

I nodded, just waiting for her to finish. It was clear my wife had heard all of this so this was a retelling for my benefit. It seems a candidate from the U.S. couldn't join so an opening had come up. This slot was now being offered to Hailey but, a kicker was that it was starting in just three weeks.

"What the hell do I do?" Hailey exclaimed in tears."I would love to study in Europe and in that great program in Belgium, but it would mean leaving you two!"

Neither Rachael nor I had to mull this over. The answer was clear, and we both knew that we could not be selfish. "Go," we both prompted her. "We like Brussels, and we love you so you can bet that you'll see us often."

So, everything changed. That playful and innovative three-way sex we had been having over the past weeks now turned more loving and even somber. We still spent an enjoyable amount of time in bed together, but it was different. It was loving and caring sex, not kinky explorations. Now, without a doubt, both Rachael and I knew we were in love with Hailey, but we had to let her go.

So, leave she did. Hailey had to quit her job and when the time came, Rachael flew out with her to help get Hailey settled in. I couldn't go because of work obligations.

So, presumably, that was it. Yes, we would enjoy traveling out to Brussels on some regular schedule, but it just would not be the same and we knew that we would lose her at some point.

Damn, who would have thought that the little game of admiring and even rating attractive women by Rachael and I could have led to so much?

Just damn. Now Hailey is gone for at least a year, probably more and, well, holy crap.

END -- Or, maybe it is the beginning.

= = = =

The author hopes that you have enjoyed this story. Who knows, more fun events might just find their way to this site.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
TLandhimTLandhim7 months ago

Really enjoyed this well written story.

It certainly is an interesting theme.

Love your take on sexuality

HoltarenHoltaren7 months ago

What a fantastic story, the stuff male dreams are made of. I hope that there will be a continuation at some point. Thank you for your story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'm a Voyeur, I Like to Watch I've been a voyeur all my life and my wife loves it.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Another Neighborhood Book Club Son returns home during his mother's book club meeting.in Erotic Couplings
Exhibitionist Wife Pt. 01 Joe coaxes his wife Millie into revealing her charms.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Insatiable? Exhibitionist wife pleases voyeur husband with office show!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Losing at Strip Poker Can Be Fun! A night out has a fun endingin Group Sex
More Stories